Fairy Tail- A New Age Of Magic Discussion open

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Fairy Tail- A New Age Of Magic Discussion open

Postby wolfrunner » Fri May 24, 2019 6:16 pm

Main Rp Thread -
Forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=4099524

It has been years since the battle with Zeref and the Alvarez Empire. Now that things have finally settled down or a little while, Fiore has entered a time of peace and is flourishing. Fairy Tail is no exception, the infamous rowdy guild welcoming a brand new generation to their ranks. How will this new generation contribute to the legend that is their friends and family? Let us find out together!

Rules
*I will allow Lucy to have 3 total offspring. 2 from LoLu and 1 from NaLu, OR 1 from LoLu and 2 from NaLu if we have someone interested in doing a pairing between Natsu and Lucy. Plus this could be interesting to work into the plotline.
*Tess Rules
*I am monitoring Slayers and Celestial Wizards.
*have an idea or two for an arc? Then talk to me!
*All Guild Masters and Cannons are ncps, unless you want to claim a specific one.
*you may use existing or your own magic or variants of existing magic
*be as detailed in your forms as possible please
*LBGTQ welcomed and accepted
*if you want to rp a Celestial Spirit, then just let the person who has that spirit's key and me know. (I will take one more Eclipse Spirit whom would be a LoLu offspring and my oc's brother/sister. But they would have to be a feline-based spirit.)
*bring drama and twists to keep things going, I love that. also tell me if you have a specific plot idea.
*you can use more then one magic, but nothing insane as far as numbers
*Note that for Celestial Spirits the focus as far as spirits go are the Eclipse Keys this time! Though the Zodiac and Silver Keys are open.
*If you use God Soul Take-Over, keep in mind you may only have one god which your oc has taken over.
(more possible to be added if needed!)

Form-
quote -
appearance -
name -
aliases -
age -
gender -
occupation -
affiliation -
magic -
personality -
history -
magic and abilities -
equipment -
crush -
significant other -

Members
*Joy l female l Exceed l member of Fairy Tail Guild
*Jesse Detwin l male l Poison Dragon Slayer Magic and Requip Magic-The Mechanic l member of Fairy Tail Guild
*Cilan l male l Aera l Exceed l member of Sabertooth Guild
*Shade Orland l male l Shadow Dragon Slayer Magic l member of Sabertooth Guild
*Apus the Bird of Paradise l male l Transformation Magic and Iron Feather Magic l Celestial Spirit
*Caleb Roa l male l Memory-Make Magic l Independant Wizard
*Draco the Dragon l male l Cosmic Fire Magic l Celestial Spirit
*Blaire Elderwood l female l Ice Dragon Slayer Magic l member of Fairy Tail Guild
*Mizushima Tsukiko l female l Nightmare Magic and Gravity Magic l member of Fairy Tail Guild
*Magnus Scarlet-Fernandes l male l Requip Magic-The Chronicler l member of Fairy Tail Guild
*Gwyndolyn Pellinore l female l Celestial Spirit Magic l Princess of the Kingdom of Stella
*Mirène Dreyar l female l Take-Over Magic-Satan Soul l member of Fairy Tail Guild
*Asrus Zeru l male l Sky God Slayer Magic l Independant Wizard
*Laya l female l Take Over Magic-Angel Soul l Independent Wizard
*Lena Heartfilia l female l Celestial Spirit Magic l Independent Wizard

Relationships
Last edited by wolfrunner on Fri Jun 21, 2019 1:43 pm, edited 24 times in total.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Celestial Spirit Listings - Gold and Silver Cannons

Postby wolfrunner » Fri May 24, 2019 6:35 pm

Celestial Spirit Listings and Availability Status

Zodiac (Gold Key) Celestial Gates
Leader- Leo (Loke) l The Lion l male l Regulus Magic l owned by Lucy Heartfilia l rped by -

Aquarius l The Water Bearer l female l Water Magic l owned by - l rped by -
Aries l The Ram l female l Wool Magic l owned by - l rped by wolfrunner
Libra l The Balance l female l Gravity Change Magic l owned by - l rped by -
Sagittarius l The Archer l male l expert marksmanship l owned by - l rped by -
Taurus l The Bull l male l physical strength l owned by - l rped by -
Capricorn l The Seagoat l male l physical strength l owned by - l rped by -
Virgo l The Maiden l female l Earth Magic l owned by - l rped by -
Gemini (Gemi and Mini) l The Twins l male and female l Copy Magic l owned by - l rped by -
Cancer l The Giant Crab l male l speed l owned by - l rped by -
Pieces l The Fish l male and female l Transformation Magic and Water Magic l owned by - l rped by -
Scorpio l The Scorpion l male l Sand Magic l owned by - l rped by -

~

Silver Celestial Gates
Horologium l male l The Clock l healing and defense l owned by - l rped by -
a verity of Nikoras l both male and female individuals l The Little Dog l speed in some cases l owned by various Celestial Spirit Wizards l rped by different people
Lyra l female l The Lyre l plays and sings beautiful music based on a person's emotions l owned by - l rped by -
Cealum l no gender, assumed male l The Chisel l transform into three different weapon forms(Default, Sword and Cannon) l owned by - l rped by -
Polaris l male l The Bear Cub l physical strength l owned by - l rped by -
Deneb l male l The Swan l Lightning Magic l owned by - l rped by -
Crux l male l The Southern Cross l knowledge on Celestial Spirits, Celestial Magic and the Gates of the Celestial Spirit Worlds l owned by - l rped by wolfrunner
Pyxis l male l The Compass l navigation l owned by - l rped by -
Last edited by wolfrunner on Fri Jun 07, 2019 11:29 pm, edited 6 times in total.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Fairy Tail- A New Age Of Magic Discussion open

Postby wolfrunner » Fri May 24, 2019 6:59 pm

Eclipse (Black Keys) Celestial Spirits
For the most part the Eclipse Spirits are the same as those that belong to the Zodiac and the more common Silver Gates. But there are subtle differences...

See, millennia ago, each Eclipse Spirit was actually a Silver Celestial Spirit. They lived in the Celestial Spirit World under the rule of the Spirit King and the twelve members of the Zodiac. The thing was though that these eleven spirits, though Silver in nature, somehow were much more powerful then their silver brothers and sisters. Much more powerful then a common member of their number. And they were well aware of it. Because of this it didn't take long for things in the spirit world to quickly go down hill. When the spirits finally started to kill wizards they felt were not worthy of their powers, either by their own hands or by not aiding when summoned, things had finally reached braking point. Had the Snake Charmer not betrayed her brother and sister's rebellion to the Celestial Spirit King, the Zodiac would not have been able to defeat them. The King exiled the spirits from their world declaring them evil and corrupt, though pardoned the Snake Charmer for her part in betraying the others to warn the King. So the Eclipse Spirits ended up pulling their own magic together and resided in their new world known as the Eclipse Spirit World. Their dark keys long since forgotten and treated as mere myth or rumors. Though a few have found their way back into circulation among the hands of wizards over the centuries.

Overview
1) Using one of these keys classifies as "Forbidden" or "Dark" Magic. Having even just one of the Eclipse Keys taints the wizard's magic to have a twisted, corrupt or darker feel to it as long as said Eclipse Gate Key(s) is in his or her possession. Slayers report an odd scent about these users. This is particular brand of Celestial Spirit Magic is considered a Lost Magic as well as a Black Magic.

2) The spirits are called interchangeably Dark Spirits, Forbidden Spirits and Eclipse Spirits.

3) When summoned they will, like other Celestial Spirits, be summoned next to the user and will not be able to be summoned anywhere else. The summoner can also "Force Close" their respective gateways but a Forbidden Spirit can, if strong enough, attempt to hold it open, this will greatly affect their performance in any way. Unless of the event that the Forbidden Spirit is far superior to that of its summoner and capable of counter by doing a "Force Open", even if it costs the Summoner great amount of Magical Power.

4) The Summoning Phrase for these spirits are different from the Gold and Silver Keys. When a Celestial Wizard wishes to summon a spirit of the Black Gates these are the phrases they must use:
summoning a spirit is
"Unlock, Bound Gate of the (gate's name)! (Celestial Spirit's name)!"
EX. "Unlock, Bound Gate of the Fox! Vulpecula!"
forcing a gate closed is
"Gate of the (title of target Celestial Spirit), I seal thee!"
EX. "Gate of the Fox, I seal thee!"
summoning for the first time in order to make a Contract with one is
"I call upon thee, spirit banished to a world of darkness! Oh fallen star I beseech thee, brake free from your chains and join my side! I release you! Unlock, Bound Gate of the (gate's name)! (Celestial Spirit's name)!"

5) All the keys of these spirits are black in color with matching thin chains wrapped around them...minus The Snake Charmer. When a spirit is summoned the chains disintegrate. When a gate is sealed again, the chains return around the key. This happens every time a spirit is summoned or forced back.

6) The Rule that bounds Celestial Spirits to never, under any circumstances, directly or indirectly kill its summoner doesn't imply for the Forbidden Spirits due to them no longer being in the "service" of the Celestial King. In fact Forbidden Spirits are known for this act and are instead lead by Leo Minor, one of the spirits themselves. Should someone join as an offspring of LoLu, they will automatically become leader of the Eclipse Spirits alongside Leo Minor.

7) When a Eclipse Key is used the sky above the area darkens and a purple mist covers the area....think about what happened when Yukino summoned Ophiuchus during the Grand Magic Games against Kagura. It's the same thing.

8) The possible spells a Mage wielding a Eclipse Key can use are the same as those that can be used by a mage using the Zodiac or Silver Keys, minus the Recompense Summoning.

9) Though each member is pretty equal to each other in terms of power and are all meant for combat, there are 4 which are considered to be the most powerful and dangerous even among them. These members are identified by their use of a 'Black Element'.

A Black Element is a type of magic exclusively used by a select few of the Thirteen Eclipse Celestial Spirits. It, like it name implies, takes the form of an elemental magic. However this version of the elemental magic is not like it's normal brothers, these version draw more on the primitive and most destructive aspects of their respective element. Some have said that because of this Black Elements are the purest version or expression of whatever element they represent. While in fact they are corrupted magics. Because of this these magic do not retain normal weaknesses or other limitations their element typically has. (Black Fire can not be extinguished by normal water....Black Water can not be evaporated by normal fire and so on.) They can also not simply be absorbed or eaten by Slayers even of that element, as doing so carries unimaginable pain and the possibility of killing the Slayer who ingested the magic. If it comes into contact with another corrupt being or magic then the two will cancel each other out. There are only three Black Elements and four wizards that use them in exsistance. They are: Draco the Dragon who uses Black Fire, Carina the Divine Waters who uses Black Water and and Leo Minor the Little Lion who uses BlackLight. Her sibling will be able to use BlackLight based magic as well.

Eclipse (Black Key) Celestial Spirits
+Leader - Leo Minor l The Little Lion l female l Preacipua Magic(BlackLight) l owned by - l rped by wolfrunner
aliases -
Queen of the Eclipse Spirits
The Little Lion
The Lioness
appearance:
Nobody knows. She is long thought to be myth.
key appearance:
Leo Minor's Gate Key is for the most part just like the rest of the Eclipse Keys in that it was black with dark chains wrapping around it. The bow of the key looks like the head of a lioness with the Leo Minor symbol stamped on a white heart in the center in orange ink. The blade appears to be a stylized lacy-looking heart.
previous owner:
Nobody has ever owned Leo Minor's Gate Key before. So she has no previous owners.
personality:
According to her fellow Eclipse Celestial Spirits, Leo Minor is a difficult, cruel and dangerous Celestial Spirit even among them. There is no denying the spirit is arrogance at it's finest. Leo Minor is arrogant and prideful, even when it comes to other Celestial Spirits and members of the Eclipse. She has no problem reminding them just how powerful she actually is despite her delicate appearance. To her humans especially are nothing but a lesser species whom are nothing but low born, primitive barbaric species compared to spirits. They are playthings and prey for her to enjoy and do as she pleases with at her pleasure. The lioness will seldom, if at all, speak to humans let alone her opponent even to mock or tease them. This cub will make some exceptions for those of her Pride, but still then it must be her that engages and starts conversation and she will decide when it ends. Less then a select handful are graced with her constant conversing.
Do not let appearances fool you though. However arrogant she may be, Leo Minor's mind becomes a steel trap with a gift for underhanded tricks and a particularly inhuman fondness of brutality and torture. She is willing to do whatever it takes to accomplish her goals no matter the price may be. Leo Minor is clever and manipulative. Her being able to judge a person's morality and driving forces with frightening accuracy being well known among her brethren and rumor in the human world. She has the ability to then use this knowledge she gain on people and twist them to her own advantage as she wishes or feels the need for. This cub does not understand the meaning of 'not playing with your food', as she has been known to purposefully draw out a fight just to quench her boredom. Leo Minor isn't afraid to get her claws dirty, being more then willing to fight her fellow spirits seeing it as rough-housing with the members of her Pride.
magic and abilities:
Preacipua Preacipua is type of Castor Magic which allows its users to produce the element of Blacklight from their body. Preacipua has mainly been seen used to boost the users' melee performance, empowering their physical attacks with wakes of destructive purple light, which are produced from their unarmed blows in a fashion similar to a lion clawing at its prey. Black Light can also be employed in other ways, with the user being capable of emitting it in vast amounts, enough to cover a wide area and of shaping it into various forms. Also if uncontrolled or enough force is applied it leave behind burn-like marks on someone it comes into direct physical contact with.

======
+Ophiuchus l The Snake Charmer l female l Virus Magic l owned by - l rped by -
Her information is the same as it is in Cannon for the Eclipse Version of Ophiuchus, only she uses Virus Magic and her Gate Key is black instead of gold. She also does not get along well with Leo Minor as they are frenemies.

========
+Equuleus l The Foal l male l Time Magic l owned by - l rped by -
key appearance:
The Gate of the Foal Key is black in color with chains wrapped around it like other Eclipse Keys. It's bow is shaped like a horse's head and the chains are attached to it in a way similar to reins of a horse bridle. The blade of the key has the appearance of a horseshoe.
previous owner:
personality;
Equuleus is a very wise Celestial Spirit who speaks in a tone similar to the Celestial Spirit King or Crux The Southern Cross: authoritative, deep and aged manly voice. He is extremely knowledgeable about Celestial Spirits and Celestial Spirit Magic...about magic in general really. The Foal has the tendency to refer to everyone, including his contractor and fellow spirits as 'little one' or 'child/children'. Overall he has a passive-aggressive nature possibly due to him being a horse and thus not really capable of being an effective fighter, which explains his use of Time Magic.
appearance:
Equuleus takes the form of a large broad back black horse made of stardust/particles. His eyes are blank dark voids. His main and tail are made of dark purple light/tinted stardust or particles.
magic and abilities:
Time Magic Time Magic is a weaker variation of Arc of Time, allowing the user to manipulate the flow of time in the same manner, although it has been said that the abilities are on two different levels. The range of this Magic increases with the skill of the user, with lower level users being capable of affecting nothing more than the area around them, while more skillful users are capable of affecting numerous targets and can even keep spells activated for a far longer period of time. With this Magic, the user is able to pause time and then manipulate objects affected by this to their liking while time is in this paused state. Users of Time Magic are also able to use this in order to speed time along, allowing them to be capable of seemingly accelerating at a rapid pace, often causing those around the user to view their movements as something akin to teleportation.
======
+Augria l The Charioteer l male l Requip Magic l owned by - l rped by -
key appearance:
The key is depicted to be black in color with chains wrapping around it. The bow of the key is shaped like a shield bearing a white circle stamped with the sign of The Charioteer in silver ink. The blade looks like a sword.
previous owner:
personality;
Augria is the very embodiment of what a knight is typically portrayed as. A very chivalrous Celestial Spirit, this knight is known for being one of the more level headed of his brethren and gives solid council when needed. Weather it is wanted or taken or not is up to the one he councils and does not bother him either way. But it is generally on point. He is a very observant spirit and few even attempted a being hidden details escape him. A master of combat, he has trained his owners he has take especial interest in in the past on swordplay but this is very rare with only two known instances. He is a patient and powerful spirit.
appearance:
The Charioteer takes the form of a young man clad in usual knight attire. He has brown eyes and a head of permenantly windswept brown hair like he has just come from a battle. His attire consists of a set of silver armor pieces over more simple black leather clothing underneath which is clearly visable braking up the armored sections. Draped over his left shoulder is a blue length of fabric much like a cape, but only around the one shoulder. Strapped to his hip is a broadsword by the name of Capella.
magic and abilities:
Requip Magic
Long Distance Requip
Augria's signature ability and what he is best known for. While most magic swordsmen only have the ability to arm themselves, this Celestial Spirit has the ability to arm himself as well as others. He is able to conjure up a weapon of his choosing at will for his owner and allies to use in battle. He is also able to then switch said weapon as his or his owner's pleasure.

Requip-The Knight
Augria possesses the ability to requip, not only his weapons like most magical swordsmen, but also his armors. He has a verity of armor he has collected stored in his own pocket dimension which only he himself has the ability to reach. Each armor is unique and comes with a likewise specialized weapon, though they are interchangeable. Each armor also allows Augria different battle prowess, skills and even magic depending on the armor he dons.
The armors will be left up to the person who chooses to rp him!
=======
+Vulpecula l The Fox l female l Illusion Magic l owned by Lena Heartfilia l rped by -
[center]appearance:
Key appearance:
Previous owner:
Andrew McKnight, formerly
Unknown Celestial Wizard, formerly
Personality:
Magic and abilities:
Illusion Magic

=======
+Draco l The Dragon l male l Cosmic Fire Magic(BlackFire) l owned by Gwyndolyn Pellinore l rped by PPr:Kut
appearance:
Draco takes the form of a rather handsome young man with short messy red-brown hair and serpent-like dull green eyes. His clothing consists of a elegant suit with a old English military styled red coat with gold and black trim that constantly remain opened at the front. He wears a black dress shirt underneath it along with a matching pair of black pants and military/combat styled boots on his feet.
Key appearance:
The key is depicted to be black in color with chains wrapped around it. The bow of the key looks like a pair of dragon or demonic-like wings encircling a white circle stamped with the symbol of The Dragon in red in it's center. The blade of the key is stylized like a dragon's head.
Previous owner:
Mordred Pellinore, formerly
Personality:
Draco generally has a reputation for being the more hot headed, violent member of among the Black Gate Spirits. He isn't a spirit to back down from a challenge and can come off as rude and cocky to those unfamiliar with him. He is known to act more on a whim then think things through even when it comes to things outside of battle, of which he has a almost startlingly lust for and isnt one to hide it. Draco also has a love of messing with his fellow spirits and allies in general, often times provoking them into sparring with him.
Magic and abilities:
Cosmic Fire Magic Cosmic Fire Magic is a very  powerful variation of Fire Magic. This magic allows the user to infuse magical energy into their body to create extremely hot dark flames called Black Fire that originate from comets, meteors, and other similar sources to use for both close range combat and long range combat. They are so hot that the user typically gives off a heated presence all the time. Though the more trained users can control this heat's intensity on a will. Trying to extinguish the flames produced by Cosmic Fire Magic is not an easy feat, especially because normal fire mages can't simply absorb it and water mages can't put it out. Under normal conditions the flames won't go out until the target is burned to ashes or the mage wills it. A huge weakness is it can cause a slayer to instantly enter their respective "Force" when it is consumed if the Slayer survives consuming it. The last weaknesses is if the user isn't in complete control, the user's magical power can be completely drained in a matter of seconds.

=======
+Lepus l The Hare l female l Snow Magic l owned by - l rped by -
========
+Lupus l The Wolf l male l Reflector Magic l owned by - l rped by -
========
+Apus l The Bird of Paradise l male l Iron Feather Magic l owned by Lena Heartfilia l rped by - wolfrunner
=======
+Carina l The Divine Waters l female l Water-Make Magic, Static and Dynamic Styles(BlackWater) l owned by Lena Heartfilia l rped by -
appearance:
Carina takes the form of a beautiful young women with long pale blue hair, bright blue eyes and a pale complexion. She is normally seen barefoot wearing a long strapless gown of varying shades of blues. she wears white gloves that go up to her elbows. in her hair Carina keeps a fin-like clip that hold back one side of her locks from her sight.
Key appearance:
The key is depicted to be black in color with chains wrapped around it. It's bow is shaped like a sail boat surrounding a white circle stamped in blue with the Divine Water's symbol. It's blade looks like a curling wave.
Previous owner:
Andrew McKnight, formerly
Personality:
Carina is a lot like the Zodiac's Water Bearer Spirit Aquarius. She is a moody, ill-tempered and violent Celestial Spirit that has no qualms about attacking and nearly drowning her owner Lena. While she may not outright attack Lena when she is summoned, Carina is easily irritated by her owner often getting into arguments with her, and shows no concern if the girl (or any ally) is swept up in her attacks. Instead she puts the blame for getting caught in her waves back on her owner or whoever else ends up getting caught in them. However, in situations of a serious threat, Carina becomes violent and possessive of her owner.
Magic and abilities:
Water-Make Magic Despite the fact that water is a liquid, user can create a variety of strong objects out of water. The system of Water Making is quite hard. There are two ways of creating of this. The first way is creating water of nothing. The second is using water from sources of water, for example river or lake or even puddle. Carina specializes in the usage of Black Water. Users of this particular type of dark colored water can create, shape and manipulate manipulate the darker, destructive and consuming aspects of waters, which ignore most of the limitations and weaknesses of the normal water. Dark water is drawn and manifest the darkest fears sentient mind has about watery environments, including all the fears about waters that pull their victims under to drown or slow/trip them. Dark waters doesn't just flood, it drowns everything it consumes, including normal water.

========
+Antlia l The Northern Wind l female l Air Magic l owned by - l rped by -
========
+Andromeda l The Chained Princess l Chain Magic l owned by - l rped by -[/center]

WIP as spirits are claimed from now on....
Last edited by wolfrunner on Sun Jun 16, 2019 7:17 am, edited 20 times in total.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Lena Heartfilia-Independant Wizard

Postby wolfrunner » Fri May 24, 2019 6:59 pm

"Just because I'm an orphan doesn't mean I don't have parents or am all alone. The darkest depths of the sea is my mother and my father is a fallen angel. And the stars follow me wherever I go, brightening my path with their warm ominous light."

fc is Kouka Kaga

name -
Lena Heartfilia

aliases -
Child of the Stars
The Black Celestial Wizard
The Fallen Star
Keeper of the Eclipse Gates
Lena of the Eclipse
Cub, by her Celestial Spirits
(More can be given in rp)

age -
17 years old

gender -
female

occupation -
Independent Wizard
thief, formerly

affiliation -
Herself
Her Celestial Spirits

magic -
Celestial Spirit Magic

personality -

history -
Lena has never had exactly what one would call a glamorous or interesting life worth sharing. At least not in her opinion at any rate. Ever since she can remember Lena has been an orphan, abandoned by her birth parents as an infant and left forgotten. She is sure that someone must have taken care of her during that time though considering she made it to her teenage years. She just can't recall who and wishes to some day find out who that person was to thank them. But enough of that stuff..... Growing up as an orphan Lena lived on the road traveling around wherever she wished, surviving by learning quickly what she could use in nature or stealing when in a town or city. The girl never stayed in one place for that long. Being a fast learner and clever young girl, Lena could tell when things were starting to get difficult for her and kept a open eye and ear for that. Thanks to her vigilance the girl was able to escape just n time every time someone came breathing down her neck...though just barely. It wasn't exactly easy and, as probably expected, soon the child made a name for herself as a nuisance and troublemaker. The orange haired child wasn't happy but didn't have much of a choice in the matter either. Lena was free. Lena was surviving and that was all that mattered in her mind. This life style of her's lasted most of her young life up until she met a certain young man shortly after she turned fourteen.

Now Lena couldn't say from where or when this young man came from, nor did it matter to her. What did matter is that he changed the fourteen year old's life. It was shortly after her fourteenth birthday when the young girl ran into a tough situation. While being held by authorities the teen became ill and passed out. The last thing she recalled seeing before was a winged shadow and muffled voice looming over her. When Lena finally returned to conciousness she was no longer being held by authorities but free laying in a bed in an inn. She was weak but over all alright and much better then she had been. It was here she met Apus who went on to explain what had happened. Apus's full name was Apus the Bird of Paradise and he was more then just a wizard, he was a Celestial Spirit....a magical being from his own world. He went on to explain that Lena showed startingly potential to be just like him...a wizard that is. The magic in her body untapped, untrained and as powerful as it was causing her condition in the cell as it finally manifested after boiling for possibly all her life. The teen's stress and fear of her situation more then likely aiding this as a catalyst. It was the Celestial Spirit that saved her as, apparently according to the spirit himself, his key was locked away hidden in the same building and he sensed her rise in power being drawn to it. He offered her his key asking that she become his owner and, in exchange, he will train her in the magic surrounding it to be a wizard like him as well as protect and care for her. Lena agreed just happy to be learning magic. Since that day Apus has been the orange haired teen's constant and most trusted friend, companion and teacher. She even refers to him to others as her father because she has cared and protected her.

That was three years ago.

magic and abilities -
Celestial Spirit Magic
Celestial Spirit Magic is a type of Magic in which the user summons Celestial Spirits by opening their gates through the use of Celestial Spirit Gate Keys.[3] These Keys are separated into three classes: the more common Silver Keys and the rarer Gold Keys and the long forgotten Black Keys.[4]Keys for Celestial Spirits are counted in Units (collectively without regard of Gold, Black or Silver),[5] and a Celestial Spirit Mage is noted by how many Units they have obtained.

-Summoning a Celestial Spirit- Lena has the ability, as a Celestial Spirit Wizard, to use the Keys of the Gates she has obtained to summon their respective Spirit to her side. Once summoned the Spirit can do a verity of tasks for her from aiding her in combat situations to simply spending time with her as a companion.
-Multiple Summoning - Lena has the ability to be able to keep two Celestial Spirits' gates open nearly effortlessly. This provides her greater flexibility as she is able to combine the aspects of her Spirits' powers and abilities to form new and more powerful attacks. Though she typically has her Nikora(Kitty) out so normally Lena only summons one spirit.

-Forced Gate Closure - Lena has the ability to close a Celestial Gate with her own willpower, thus forgoing the need for the Spirit of the targeted Gate to agree to the closure and forcing them to return to the Celestial Spirit World regardless of their own will.

Magic Sensor Lena is able to sense magic to a certain extent. She is able to detect most wizard's presences before they make themselves known, even when employing a kind of concealment magic to hide their magical power. The only known exception to this skill so far is The Fox Celestial Spirit. She is also able to tell how powerful a wizard is in relation to herself pretty accurately, as well locate people by reaching out with her own magic to sense them. Though this tends to work better the closer she is to the target and doesn't work at all on non-magic users. Lena is also able to identify different types of magic with a keen sense for the more twisted ones.

Expert Hand to Hand Combat While her delicate appearance may lead one to think otherwise, Lena is quite capable when it comes down to hand to hand combat. Her kicking prowess especially, though her punches are strong enough to send an opponent reeling back or temporarily incapacitate them. Her strikes are quick, forceful and fluid making them difficult to keep up with at times. She often employs hand to hand combat to fight alongside her Celestial Spirits.

Singing Lena has a surprising singing voice. She has been taught by one of her Celestial Spirts from the time she was old enough to try and sing. Now, years later and still practicing, the teenaged Lena is pretty good at it.

Enhanced Durability Despite her rather fragile appearance, Lena can actually take her fair share of abuse and beatings like a champion. She is quite resilient in combat, being able to withstand barrages of attacks and even continuing to fight when she is injured.

Enhanced Endurance Lena has great physical stamina. She is able to keep two spirits summoned at the same time for an extended period of time, as well as send them back and summon another in their place. She does so without showing any signs of fatigue. She is also able to do this while holding her own in a fight even if worn out or injured for a long period of time.

equipment -
Celestial Spirit Gate Keys
As a Celestial Wizard, Lena primarily is able to use Gate Keys to summon magical beings from another dimension to help in combat or for other purposes. She currently has 4 Gate Keys all together; 3 Black and 1 Silver. She keeps her's on a key ring attached to a special belt around her waist.

Black Keys
*Gate of the Bird of Paradise Key, allows Lena to summon Apus. He is a winged male Celestial Spirit clad in black suit with colorful accents and black wings on his back and who uses Iron Feather Magic. He is Lena's Go-To Celestial Spirit, with whom she shares an unnaturally strong bond with.

*Gate of the Fox Key, allows Lena to summon Vulpecula. She is a red haired little girl-like Celestial Spirit that uses Illusion Magic

*Gate of the Divine Waters Key, allows Lena to summon Carina. Carina is a moody beautiful young women that uses Black Water-based Maker Magic in both Dynamic and Static Forms.

Silver Keys
*Gate of the Little Dog Key, allow Lena to summon the Nikora she calls Kitty. Kitty is a small brown male Nikora. He is usually seen out with her all the time as a companion.

Crush-

Significant other -

Trivia points -
*Lena calls her spirits her parents. She sees Carina as her mother and Apus as her father.
*Lena calls her Nikora 'Kitty' when he is a Spirit of the Little Dog.
*Lena knows nothing of what she is or her parents, but her spirits do. She will find out later in the thread.
Last edited by wolfrunner on Wed Jun 19, 2019 6:26 pm, edited 34 times in total.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Apus, The Bird of Paradise-Loyal Gaurdian of Lena Heartfilia

Postby wolfrunner » Sun May 26, 2019 3:59 pm

"

appearance -
fc is Momo from Idolish7, though he useually has a large pair of black feathery wings on his back too. His wings have streaks of different colored feathers too.

name -
Apus

aliases -
The Bird of Paradise
The Peacock
Father Hen
Giant Chicken

age -
really millennia old but appears to be the physical age of somewhere in his twenties

gender -
male

occupation -
Celestial Spirit

affiliation -
The Eclipse Celestial Spirits
Lena Heartfilia

magic -
Iron Feather Magic
Transformation Magic

personality -

history -

magic and abilities -
Iron Feather Magic
Iron Feather Magic is a Castor Type Magic that involves the use of feathers for combat. these feathers a black and razor sharp similar to small blades or daggers despite their soft appearance and light weight. though typically created from the user's wings, the feathers can also be generated from the user's hands and/or feet as well.

-Iron Feather Cloud - the user summons enough feathers to surround themselves or the opponent. this can be used offensively, defensively or as a supplementary spell making it Apus's most versatile and used spell in his arsenal.

-Iron Feather Flock - the user sends a wave of feathers at the opponent to slash at them like a volley of blades.

-Iron Feather Bombs - another kind of feathers that Apus sends towards his opponent from his wings that explode shortly after reaching their target.

-Iron Feather Tornado Impact - Using a large amount of his strength, Apus unleashes a short-range burst of wind around his body. This technique enables him to free himself from entrapping magic by other opponents.

-Iron Feather Exploding Sphere- Apus amasses a large torrent of feathers upon his palm. The feathers solidifies for a brief moment, before the Celestial Spirit throws a ball of hyper-compressed black feathers at his foe, which explodes upon contact.

-Iron Feather Whirlwind Punch - Apus summons compressed formations of dark feathers that can be fired off his fists, or be contained on his fist, allowing him to punch the opponent and shred them.

-Iron Feather Sky Strike - Apus unleashes a direct pulse or jet of feathers from his hands or feet. The force of the attack is generated more from Apus's own power rather than assisted by momentum. This direct blast can reach further with greater accuracy and is used to inflict greater damage.

Transformation Magic Transformation Magic allows its caster to change their appearance. While this Magic is a deep and complex art, basic Transformation Magic is relatively easy for Mages to learn. High-level Mages are capable of performing this Magic easily in all of its levels. With this magic, Apus is able to transform into a large black Condor-like bird with different colored feathers scattered theoughout his wings. In the center of his forehead is a large patch of silver feathers in a diamond-like shape that is situated almost as if in the center of a crown. He is able to switch between his avian form and his more humanoid form and back again at will or a command from his owner. In this form Apus also posses incredible physical strength that befits large size, this allows him to be able to carry passengers on his back though refuses to allow anybody other then Lena or fellow spirits the privilege. He also uses this magic to hide his wings while in his normal human form.

Singing This may seem a bit cliche given he is a representation of an avian constallation, but Apus has quite the singing voice. Deep and melodic it can enchant females on occasion. Millenia ago Apus also had the habit of singing duets with The Lyre constallation, Lyra.

Flight Apus is able to use his wings to fly both in human form and in his avian form.

Enhanced Strength

Immortality As a Celestial Spirit, Apus can not die unless he is kept in the Human World for far too long.

crush -

significant other -
Last edited by wolfrunner on Fri Jun 21, 2019 1:44 pm, edited 12 times in total.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Xintea » Sat Jun 01, 2019 12:09 pm

oh

do my eyes deceive me?

Xintea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfrunner » Sat Jun 01, 2019 12:11 pm

Nope!
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby χaphan » Sun Jun 02, 2019 3:34 am

Oof o:
- would I be able to join with this girl here?
- I can change her form if needed x3 just so it has the right information and such
──-────────────────────
Dress-up-aholik - always looking for
wishlist items, so send a trade!

────────────────────-──
███░█████████████████ █
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
███░█████████████████ █
──-────────────────────
She/her - adult : Feel free to dm/pm.
Always looking for wl items
My art shop & My Tarot Reading shop

────────────────────-──
███░█████████████████ █
███░█████████████ █
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──-───────────────
coding credit

───────────────-──
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
───────────────-──
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
───────────────-──
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
───────────────-──
███░█████████████ █
χaphan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfrunner » Sun Jun 02, 2019 4:07 am

She is fine, just edit it so that it fits the roleplay and has the required information.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby χaphan » Sun Jun 02, 2019 4:17 am

@wolfrunner ; Okay thank you! I'll post my form soon
- Edit ; Do you want all of the oc's to be new recruits? Or? o: