๐ƒ๐š๐ฐ๐ง๐œ๐ฅ๐š๐ง ๐•.๐Ÿ - ๐ƒ๐ข๐ฌ๐œ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ (OPEN)

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: ๐ƒ๐š๐ฐ๐ง๐œ๐ฅ๐š๐ง ๐•.๐Ÿ - ๐ƒ๐ข๐ฌ๐œ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ (OPEN)

Postby cautiousculpeo » Fri Jun 21, 2019 5:41 am

AGH SORRY GUYS....

still dealing with an IRL life and havent had a good connection back to writing, ive spent most of my time writing a daily 100 word post for a species im in, or filling out forms.... :(
Sorry to everyone i have been interacting with i am alive still.

| Twitch | she/her | adult user | married | Procreate | Pet Collector |
duck lover and proud muscovy mama of 4. i collect all the ducks and duck themed pets! trade with me!
I havent been active in a long time <3 but im getting back into it!

ImageImage
I am a holibomber! - I have gifted 20 people. I have received 21 gifts.
cautiousculpeo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ๐ƒ๐š๐ฐ๐ง๐œ๐ฅ๐š๐ง ๐•.๐Ÿ - ๐ƒ๐ข๐ฌ๐œ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ (OPEN)

Postby ghost_raven » Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:15 am

I have smol kit Jaykit up for a friendship and/or a crush
Also, there will be a week in July where I will not be active. I will be going on vacation, and I won't have any time to reply back.
basics
layne/pat/eros
they/vamp, gay
studying forensics
my cerebral fluid is conspiring against me (โ€ข) so please bear with me
if i donโ€™t respond to your message

other medias
discord: ghost_raven / (Ghost_Raven)#9721
tumblr: ghost--raven
lioden: #185955

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ghost_raven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Roleplayer123 » Fri Jun 21, 2019 11:17 am

Reserve the prefix Spit please,
I have to make one more character to soothe my needs of more cats lol
โ™ฅ Howdy there! โ™ฅ
They / them
I am your friendly neighbourhood Roleplayer123!
Iโ€™m mostly a lurker, but Iโ€™m always looking out for new characters and new roleplay partners!

โ™ฅ On a Semi Hiatus! โ™ฅ
Roleplayer123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Roleplayer123 » Fri Jun 21, 2019 11:45 am

โ€œEverything is funny as long as it is happening to somebody else.โ€

Spitfire.jpg
Spitfire.jpg (24.16 KiB) Viewed 98 times

Name; Spitfire
Gender; Tom
Rank; Senior Warrior
Age; 67 Moons
Desired rank; Elder
Sexuality; Demisexual

Looks; Spitfire is a orange tabby with cream on his paws, belly, and tail. He had yellow-green eyes and a pink nose. His muzzle is starting to grey, giving him a grizzle-look. A few places in his ears are notched because of past fights. Also, many scars litter his pelt.
Personality; Spitfire is as exactly as his name sounds. His voice (and personality) are full of venom and seem to burn like fire. Its like he almost spits fire and insults. He is known to cause uproars, as well as being grumpy, hard-working,cocky, sarcastic, and scornful. His mouth always seems to be parted in an insult. He often nags others, and tosses out insults to everycat. He always grumbles and complains about not being an elder yet, but chooses to be a warrior as he's afraid to be without friends (or a mate) when he's in the elder's den. If you got to know him properly, he wouldn't always seem so full of distain and anger, but instead is sometimes sweet and enduring.

Likes; Sun-light, squirrel, ordering other's around
Dislikes; Rain, being bothered, kits
Strengths; Complaining, fighting, climbing,
Weaknesses; swimming, hunting, running

Prefix Meaning; How he gives out insults,
Suffix Meaning; How others feel about his temper
Theme song; Meteorite - Emmit Fen
Scars; Plenty all over him, but the most noticeable is a long, thick one on his fore-arm.
Extra; He always has a soft-side for his past (and present) apprentices

Scent: Cedar
Birthdate: July 2
Zodiac: Cancer
Roleplayer123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ะบฯƒฮน » Sat Jun 22, 2019 7:41 am

Roleplayer123 wrote:
โ€œEverything is funny as long as it is happening to somebody else.โ€

Spitfire.jpg

Name; Spitfire
Gender; Tom
Rank; Senior Warrior
Age; 67 Moons
Desired rank; Elder
Sexuality; Demisexual

Looks; Spitfire is a orange tabby with cream on his paws, belly, and tail. He had yellow-green eyes and a pink nose. His muzzle is starting to grey, giving him a grizzle-look. A few places in his ears are notched because of past fights. Also, many scars litter his pelt.
Personality; Spitfire is as exactly as his name sounds. His voice (and personality) are full of venom and seem to burn like fire. Its like he almost spits fire and insults. He is known to cause uproars, as well as being grumpy, hard-working,cocky, sarcastic, and scornful. His mouth always seems to be parted in an insult. He often nags others, and tosses out insults to everycat. He always grumbles and complains about not being an elder yet, but chooses to be a warrior as he's afraid to be without friends (or a mate) when he's in the elder's den. If you got to know him properly, he wouldn't always seem so full of distain and anger, but instead is sometimes sweet and enduring.

Likes; Sun-light, squirrel, ordering other's around
Dislikes; Rain, being bothered, kits
Strengths; Complaining, fighting, climbing,
Weaknesses; swimming, hunting, running

Prefix Meaning; How he gives out insults,
Suffix Meaning; How others feel about his temper
Theme song; Meteorite - Emmit Fen
Scars; Plenty all over him, but the most noticeable is a long, thick one on his fore-arm.
Extra; He always has a soft-side for his past (and present) apprentices

Scent: Cedar
Birthdate: July 2
Zodiac: Cancer

Accepted
ะบฯƒฮน

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animals65 » Tue Jun 25, 2019 6:41 am

Okay I have made it to our hotel. I got wifi to work on my laptop so hopefully I will be able to stick around as much as I can until I get home Sunday. I should be more active after that!
PLEASE DONT LET MY DRAGONS DIE!ImageImage
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mastergirl7 » Wed Jun 26, 2019 3:23 am

Hey guys I'm able to get up post up soon!
If you are speaking to my cats could you please quote your posts or tell me? Just so I know who I'm replying to. <3

Awesome people~

โ™ก โ™ก โ™ก

My Kals โ™ก

Hello! I go by Mastergirl7 or Waddely, whatever you prefer to call me. :>
I'm not sure on what to put in my signature so I'll keep it brief. :v
I hope everyone is doing well and I hope you have a nice day/night whoever or wherever you are. Stay safe guys. <3

Avatar made by the awesome artist ChunkyChad please go check them out!
mastergirl7

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bUE » Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:37 pm

โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡
โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡
โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ €โ–ผโ €โ•โ•โ•—
C L O U D Y E Y E S
โ•šโ•โ•โ €โ–ฒโ €โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

๏ผด๏ผจ๏ผฅ ๏ผข๏ผก๏ผณ๏ผฉ๏ผฃ๏ผณ
Name; cloudyeyes
Prefix: cloudy
Suffix: eyes

Gender; male
Desired Rank: warrior
Sexuality: bisexual

๏ผด๏ผจ๏ผฅ ๏ผฏ๏ผต๏ผด๏ผณ๏ผฉ๏ผค๏ผฅ
Eyes; pale gray green
Fur; white
Build; narrow
Scent; asters
Voice; soft, but powerful
Scars/Other; has a hard time seeing things

๏ผฃ๏ผฌ๏ผฏ๏ผณ๏ผฅ ๏ผข๏ผน
Kin;
Mother: whisp
Father: barkly
Siblings; echopaw, rainy, dusty
Crush; will develop
Mate; open
Kits none

History; Born into a kitty pet den, the young tom had not experienced what hunger had felt like before. He had spent a great deal of his life wasting away under two leg hands. When he was eight moons old, he had been adopted by an abusive family. it took him a while to adjust to the solidarity, the dark days in the den with the monster, and the lack of his family members. With hard work he had squeezed out of that house and went to rescue his siblings from their fate. He knew his parents wouldn't understand why he was doing this. He had grabbed Echopaw and ran away with her. the rest of his siblings had already been taken.

Character; Cloudyeyes is a determined young tom that acts like a father figure to Echo. He is often scolding the little apprentice or running into rocks or the outer edges of dens. Due to his poor eyesight the male had a hard time becoming a warrior and might still have difficulties with getting around.

โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ €โ–ผโ €โ•โ•โ•—
E C H O P A W
โ•šโ•โ•โ €โ–ฒโ €โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

๏ผด๏ผจ๏ผฅ ๏ผข๏ผก๏ผณ๏ผฉ๏ผฃ๏ผณ
Name; echopaw - echolight
Prefix: echo
Suffix: paw

Gender; male
Desired Rank: warrior
Sexuality: pansexual

๏ผด๏ผจ๏ผฅ ๏ผฏ๏ผต๏ผด๏ผณ๏ผฉ๏ผค๏ผฅ
Eyes; deep blue
Fur; white fluffy coat with pale brown stripes and a brown nose
Build; fluffy
Scent; asters and lillies
Voice; high; terribly squeaky
Scars/Other; he has a slightly longer than average tail

๏ผฃ๏ผฌ๏ผฏ๏ผณ๏ผฅ ๏ผข๏ผน
Kin;
Mother: whisp
Father: barkly
Siblings; cloudyeyes, dusty, rainy
Crush; will develop
Mate; none
Kits none

History; He had been confused. All of his siblings had been ripped away from him as he played with their toys. At first he was happy because he had all the toys to himself, but as time past he only got more and more worried. when Cloudy had shown up at the window the young kit had been so happy, until he had heard the story Cloudy told.

Character; Want an excited little ball of fluff. Look no further. Echo is a hyperactive and super talkative male with a bubbly personality. He looks toward the good things and never the bad stuff. He also tends to be close to his family members and really values spending time alone.
ยฐ All pictures are found on google. Thank you. ยฐ
bUE

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Silent Mist » Wed Jun 26, 2019 3:02 pm

Name: Lionkit (paw)
History: Lionkit (paw) once belonged to a clan he doesn't remember. They seemed to have disappeared along with this mother, father, and sister. When he was a kit, he was found roaming through an open field. Little did he know, that open field was owned by two-legs. They saw this little kit, no more than 5 moons old, roaming by himself. They took him to a weird den, a barn is what the other cat there called it. But he wasn't happy. He needed to go find his family, but what could a kit do. By the time he was old enough,and could make some kind of escape without the two-legs noticing, this scent to his family had gone away. He couldn't follow his scent back. Even the smell of his mother was fading. No traces of her were found. This little kit was roaming, trying to find his family when he stumbled into DawnClan. Hopefully, they will accept him with open paws. He is far too old for a kit now but not old enough to be considered an adult.
Personality: Brave little fella, a strong head on his shoulders. Hard headed, stubborn, loyal
Picture: Image
Silent Mist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me