>>π•¨π•–π•Ÿπ•Ÿπ•€π••π•’π•π•– {Dsc+forms} O+A

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: >>π•¨π•–π•Ÿπ•Ÿπ•€π••π•’π•π•– {Dsc+forms} O+A

Postby LonelyAstronauts » Mon Apr 15, 2019 4:08 pm

═══════════════════════════════════════════════
Image═══════════════════════════════════════════════

══════════════
Nicknames: Katherine
Sexuality: Pansexual
Group/Clique:Outcasts
Side:East
xx
══════════════

══════════════
Height: 5'8
Weight: 132 lbs
Hair: Red
Eyes: green
Bodymods:earrings
Misc: lots of freckles
FC:Luca Hollestelle
══════════════

══════════════
Mother: Anna Phillips
Father: Gregory Phillips
Siblings: Thomas Phillips
Crush: open
Dating: open
xx
xx

══════════════

════════════════════════════════════════════════
Katherine grew up with her family and her younger brother in a small
suburb.She played with the neighborhood kids and ran through sprinklers.
And now, with childhood behind her, she's still bubbly as ever. Happy to
chat with anyone nearby,Katherine is an extrovert. But she has a tendency
to hold herself to nearly impossible standards, often resulting in her
pushing herself past her limit in an attempt to achieve them. All in all,
Katherine really just wants some true friends who will love her through her
flaws, even if she can't.

xxxx"𝚈𝚘𝚞'πš›πšŽ πšœπšπš’πš•πš• πšŠπš–πšŠπš£πš’πš—πš, πšŽπšŸπšŽπš— πš’πš 𝚒𝚘𝚞 πšŠπš›πšŽπš—'𝚝 πš™πšŽπš›πšπšŽπšŒπš!"
Last edited by LonelyAstronauts on Thu Jun 13, 2019 7:26 pm, edited 11 times in total.
LonelyAstronauts

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Puppypercy » Tue Apr 16, 2019 4:38 pm

πšπšŠπšŸπšŽπš— πš‚πšŠπš›πšŠπš‹πšŽπš•πš•πšŽ
β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ
Nickname(s): Anything you can think of
Grade: Senior
Clique: Outcasts
Pronouns: She/Her
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Nationality: Canadian
β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ
Height: 5'4"
Body Type: Skinny, not very muscular but not extremely underweight either
Hair Color: Black and purple (naturally dark brown)
Eye Color: Hazel
Tattoos: An anchor on her wrist and a feather on her hip
Piercings: Septum, nose piercing, 4 on each ear, spider bites, and belly button piercing
Personality: Raven's really shy and sweet. It can be hard to get to know her at first because she's generally a quiet person, but once she warms up to you, she can be funny, nice, and even a bit outgoing at times. She is also very loyal and tends to be quite stubborn at times, but she always means well to those she truly cares about. Raven enjoys listening to music, especially metal and rock. Some of her favorite bands are BVB, 5FDP, Starset and Ghost Town. You might find her in a quiet place reading a book or drawing. She adores animals, particularly dogs, and she enjoys going on walks as well. Raven doesn't like school or crowds because of her social anxiety, and she has always hated hospitals. Just the thought of them makes her uncomfortable.
History: Raven's father wasn't around much which led to a divorce when she was only about 3 years old. Her mother was constantly working so she ended up living with her aunt and uncle for most of her life. At the age of 14, Raven moved back in with her mother since she was able to take care of herself with her mother was at work. She didn't have the best social interactions with others and often kept to herself, which is why she was a target to some bullies at her old school. Her parents tried to have another child, but her mother failed to get pregnant, so Raven is an only child. She doesn't mind it though, she enjoys not having to deal with annoying siblings who would most likely try to bother her all the time.
Mother: Vanessa Sarabelle
Father: James Hutcherson
Siblings: None
Partner: N/A
Crush: Open (PM me)
Other: She owns a 15-week old grey and white pitbull named Echo. She also lives on the West side.

"Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you: you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for." -B.M.
Last edited by Puppypercy on Wed Jun 19, 2019 10:42 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Hi there! I'm Puppypercy and I love to RP and trade! As you can see, I love Studio Ghibli and Tim Burton movies. I'm very passionate about art and music, and I love to game too! I'm almost always bored, so feel free to PM me anytime!

Puppypercy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Puppypercy » Tue Apr 16, 2019 4:39 pm

Raven's Relations

Males:
Elliot Johnstone | Jock | (Neutral) - text
Nicholas Womak | Musician | (Neutral) - text
Daniel Netts | Musician/Nerd | (Positive) - text
Jack Minoso | Rebel/Outcast | (Neutral) - text
Thomas Leo Fisher | Nerd | (Positive/Neutral) - text
Noah Walker | Rebel | (Neutral) - text
Oscar Taveras | Athlete | (Positive/Neutral/Negative) - text
Orin Byrne | Rebel/Musician/Outcast | (Neutral) - text
Name | Role | (Positive/Neutral/Negative) - text

Females:
Ryann Solars | Musician/Outcast | (Positive/Neutral) - text
Aspen Woodlock | Rebel/Musician | (Neutral) - text
Elizabeth "Scout" Taylor-Thomas | Rebel | (Positive) - text
Katherine Leah Philips | Outcast | (Neutral) - text
Avery Fenn | Artist/Athlete | (Neutral) - text

Other Genders:
Aeron Callahan | Cheerleader | (Neutral) - text
Last edited by Puppypercy on Sun Apr 21, 2019 3:32 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Hi there! I'm Puppypercy and I love to RP and trade! As you can see, I love Studio Ghibli and Tim Burton movies. I'm very passionate about art and music, and I love to game too! I'm almost always bored, so feel free to PM me anytime!

Puppypercy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Uni Mustache » Tue Apr 16, 2019 6:01 pm

FC: Indiana Evans
Name: Avery Fenn
Nickname: Ava/Ave
Sexuality: Straight
Side: East
Clique: Athlete / Artist (Dancer)
Personality: Not afraid to give people a piece of her mind. Sarcastic beyond belief. Too much energy all the time. Is also kind and compassionate but sometimes people just really tick her off.
Nationality: Australian
Love Interest: N/A
Looks: Mid-back length blonde hair, tan skin with a slight smattering of freckles, gorgeous blue eyes, fit/athletic body with a bit of muscle but not a ton. (classic Australian beauty basically)
About: Avery loves to dance and has ever since she was little and received her first ever ballet shoes. Most of the time when you see her that is what she will be doing. In the future, she wants to become a professional dancer or a track runner, both of which she is very good at. Her Mum has constantly been pressuring her since she started high school to become a cheerleader because they are popular and pretty, but Avery, despite her Mum's efforts refuses and continues the way she is. Avery spent most of her childhood in Australia and her family moved just last year so she is still adjusting to the change and hasn't really made any friends yet. When she left Australis she had to break up with her boyfriend Dominic and let's just say it didn't go so well, she still thinks about their fight a lot. Avery thinks that everyone deserves to be able to prove themselves to be a good person and doesn't base her decisions of people's characters off stereotypes.
Family: Most of Avery's family lives back in Australia except her Mum, Dad and younger sister Elise, two years younger to be precise. Her parents have very high expectations for their children and want them to succeed. Her Mum used to be a model back in her golden days and her father was a manager at a magazine company, it was love at first fetch me a decaf and make it snappy. The reason they moved is that her father got a new job which forced their family to relocate.

Quote: Move your feet to your own beat, not the tune of someone else.
Last edited by Uni Mustache on Wed Apr 17, 2019 6:23 pm, edited 9 times in total.
ImagexImagexImage
Uni Mustache

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Uni Mustache » Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:29 pm

Avery's Relations

Males:
Elliot Johnstone - (positive/neutral) - text
Nicholas Wormack - (neutral) - text
Daniel Netts - () - text
Jack Minoso - () - text
Thomas Leo Fisher - () - text
Noah Walker - () - text
Oscar Taveras - () - text
Orin Byrne - (neutral) - text

Females:
Ryann Solars - () - text
Aspen Woodlock - () - text
Scout Taylor-Thomas - () - text
Katherine Leah Philips - () - text
Raven Sarabelle - (neutral) - text

Other Genders:
Aeron Callahan - (positive) - text
Last edited by Uni Mustache on Sat Apr 20, 2019 1:59 pm, edited 5 times in total.
ImagexImagexImage
Uni Mustache

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

West Athlete || Oscar Taveras

Postby Osleya » Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:59 am

╔════════════════════╗
Oscar Taveras
"Oz"

β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•
"π™π™π™š π™ͺπ™£π™žπ™«π™šπ™§π™¨π™š π™™π™€π™šπ™¨π™£'𝙩 π™˜π™–π™§π™š 𝙖𝙗𝙀π™ͺ𝙩 π™ͺ𝙨, 𝙨𝙀 π™¬π™š π™π™–π™«π™š 𝙩𝙀 π™˜π™–π™§π™š 𝙛𝙀𝙧 π™šπ™–π™˜π™ π™€π™©π™π™šπ™§."

╔═════════════════════════════════════╗
    nicknames: Oz, Ozzie(to annoy him)
    pronouns: he/him
    sexuality: pansexual - Male leaning
    side: west
    clique: athlete
    faceclaim: Carlos Pratts

mother - Aitana Matos
    father - Marcos Taveras
    sister - Gabriela Taveras (27y)
    brother - Cedro Taveras (11y)

crush: open
    dating: open
β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•
    appearance: Oz is 5' 8" and has a lean build. He has short, dark brown hair and brown eyes. On his right arm he has a long scar going down his forearm

personality: Oz is pretty quiet, but he isn't shy, he simply doesn't feel like talking a lot. He often has a neutral energy about him. If someone is insulting him he will ignore them and not show any reaction, but when it comes to his friends he is always quick to defend them. Even though he is quiet he actually enjoys having company and people talking around him. When it comes to making friends he often isn't the one to initiate it, instead when he makes friends it is when people approach him first.

interests: Oz plays as a scat back/running back for the school football team, favored for his agility and speed rather then strength. He also likes track, soccer and volleyball, but doesn’t play on a team for any of those. He is also really into metalworking and engineering, so he almost always has a small project he is working on.

history: Oz is a middle child with two siblings, an older sister and younger brother. When he was 6 years old and his younger brother had just been born, his father was arrested for attempted murder. Because his mother was busy working trying to support the family his older sister took over the job of being a mom. When he was 12 he began to get in trouble at school and often got in fights. One time he was in a fight with an older kid when the kid pulled out a knife. Even though he didn't have any weapons Oz didn't back down. Luckily they were stopped before there was any serious injuries, but Oz did walk away with a deep cut on his right forearm. The pain in his arm was nothing compared to the shame he felt when his mother and older sister found out. After that, while he still stands up for himself to physical bulling, he began to ignore when people would insult him. Not long later he had been walking home from school when he came across an abandoned puppy. At first his mom wasn't going to let him keep her but when he promised he would to take care of her and train her she agreed.

other: Speaks both Spanish and English fluently. Has a 4 year old female pitbull x doberman mix Oso
Last edited by Osleya on Wed Jul 03, 2019 2:08 pm, edited 12 times in total.
Osleya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Relations || West Athlete || Oscar Taveras

Postby Osleya » Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:59 am

Oscars relations
Osleya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Litwick » Wed Apr 17, 2019 11:55 am

@poppycorn222 your chars will be accepted once more info is added/you finish the forms
@unstrungly your chars will also be accepted once more info is added/you finish your forms
@Thedancingdog Scout, Thomas, Noah, and Katherine are accepted, pm me for relations :)
@puppypercy Raven is also accepted, pm me for relations :)
@Uni Mustache Avery is accepted-however do you mind updating the picture, just because this is a child-friendly website lmao, if you can't it's fine, Pm me for relations :)
@James Keziah Delaney Oscar has also been accepted, pm me for relations

TO:

EVERY WHO'S BEEN ACCEPTED

INFO ABT YOUR CHARS WILL BE ADDED TO THE FRONT PAGE AS SOON AS I CAN GET THEM UP. HOWEVER, PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU HAVE A CHARACTER QUOTE/THE REQUIREMENTS FOR THE CHARACTER TAG ON THE MAIN ROLEPLAY PAGE FOR THE CHARACTER COUNT

THANK YOU C:

-Vanessa
Litwick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Wed Apr 17, 2019 12:02 pm

All of my characters are open for relations, so just PM me if you'd like to discuss relations between our characters!
I hope to get relationship charts created and updated in the next day or two.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me