―――― ✣ 𝐸𝓃𝓉𝒽𝑒𝒶𝓈 ✣ ― 𝒟𝒾𝓈𝒸𝓊𝓈𝓈𝒾𝑜𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝓇𝑒𝒶𝒹

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Should we have the festival event now or later?

Now
100%
Later
No votes
Other ( write in the discussion thread )
No votes

Total votes : 3

―――― ✣ 𝐸𝓃𝓉𝒽𝑒𝒶𝓈 ✣ ― 𝒟𝒾𝓈𝒸𝓊𝓈𝓈𝒾𝑜𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝓇𝑒𝒶𝒹

Postby χaphan » Mon Apr 01, 2019 4:22 am

𝒲𝑒𝓁𝒸𝑜𝓂𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝐸𝓃𝓉𝒽𝑒𝒶𝓈

―――― ✣ WITNESS EARTH LIKE YOU HAVE NEVER SEEN IT BEFORE ✣ ――――

Last edited by χaphan on Tue May 21, 2019 6:50 am, edited 3 times in total.
χaphan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

―――― ✣ 𝑅𝓊𝓁𝑒𝓈 ✣ ―

Postby χaphan » Mon Apr 01, 2019 5:30 am

― ✣ 𝑅𝓊𝓁𝑒𝓈 ✣ ―
One ; All Tess rules apply
Two ; This is a semi-lit roleplay, please try and put some meat of your posts. No one-liners
Three ; You can control as many characters as you can handle
Four ; No perfect characters, have some flaws and fears - again make it interesting
Five ; Only post out of character in the discussion thread
Six ; Please disable your signature in the roleplay thread ( feel free to leave it on in the discussion thread )
Seven ; No controlling other characters which aren't yours, unless it’s a background character ( Like a shopkeeper in a store you're at and the like )
Eight ; This roleplay is LGBT Accepting - if you have problems with that, find other roleplay. We welcome everyone
Nine ; Have fun, make some drama between the characters and enjoy your new adventure
Ten ; Mild cursing is allowed - like damn, dang and hell - but remember to keep it PG13 at all times!
Eleven ; Deaths, wounds and fighting scenes are allowed but not in great detail! Follow CS/the Tess guidelines
Twelve ; Only one god/demi-god oc per person.
More rules can be added/changed over time
Last edited by χaphan on Sat Apr 13, 2019 1:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
χaphan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

― ✣ Neo Michael Faust ✣ ―

Postby χaphan » Thu Apr 04, 2019 3:59 am

AGE - Around 600 years old. He looks like a guy in his mid/late twenties
GENDER - Male
SPECIES - Neo is a monochromatic demon. The race is a special kind of demon that can’t move freely in sunlight and they can’t wear colours either. Too much colour or too much sunlight can and will kill a monochromatic demon. There are some few monochromatic demons that can wear a single simple colour - like blood red or forest green. This is really rare though. All of the monochromatic demons have some special abilities and powers, mostly offensive or harming abilities. Healing abilities are really uncommon but it does happen to a few - always in different ways though.
PERSONALITY - He can be very charming and flirty but in the next second he can be the most clueless person in the world. He does have a more mean and insane side of him. He can change his mind in a matter of seconds - going from being interested, to finding the thing completely boring. He enjoys sitting and thinking about everything ( or nothing really depends ) Sometimes he’ll act like he’s stupid but he really isn’t - not really.
OCCUPATION - Currently, minding his own business as he walks around and tries to find his own place in this world ( earth ). If he takes any jobs it going to be either as a bartender or the like - mostly nightlife work.
CRUSH - None, yet?
LOVER - None, yet?
ORIENTATION - Bisexual - leaning more towards guys
LOOKS - Link
HEIGHT - 185 cm
BUILD - Thin and semi-muscular
EYES - The iris is silver and white.
SKINTONE - In demon form light-grey, in human form, pure white
HAIR - White/greyish
VOICE - Fairly normal tone, manly but not too much - has a good singing voice as well
LIKES - Reading books, singing, sweet souls, dressing fancy, humans
DISLIKES - Most of his family, sour/spicy souls, animals - any kind, useless people, sunny days
QUIRKS - Will sometimes wear glasses even though he doesn't need them, fears animals, can't swim, addicted to clothes, great dancer
HISTORY - Neo is from another world, where demons roam freely. It's known as “The Other World”. Neo hasn’t been back there in a long time since he got thrown down to earth by his father. He doesn’t talk much about his past and the story is kind of long and a bit too dark for CS so I’ll leave it blank for now ( But he might let you in on a few secrets if you befriend him ). Neo is just walking the earth with the rest of us, exploring places and finding work at the funniest places. He has been a waiter at a fancy restaurant and lately, he has been working as a bartender at a local gay bar.
POWERS AND ABILITIES
Abilities - Neo has a special kind of healing power, only self-healing powers though. Which means if he gets a wound he can heal it, if he has enough power left and if he wants to. His healing abilities are very powerful but they also take up a lot of energy. So let's say in a fight Neo might choose to just bleed instead of healing it right away.
Powers - Neo’s power and main defence is his blood which he can control. If he gets into a fight and gets hurt, he would be able to make the blood grab a hold of the attacker and maybe land in a few attacks himself while the blood is keeping the attacker busy. He can also turn his blood into blades or even shot it out like bullets if he wants to. It’s only limited to his mind and a radius of twenty-five feet.
THE DIFFERENT FORMS
Human form - A form Neo got his hands on from a special kind of witchdoctor from one of his trips around the world. In this form, sunlight can’t harm him, which is the best thing about this form according to Neo himself. In this human form, Neo’s hair colour changed from pure white to dark greyish colour. His eyes also turn into a normal looking human eye, with dark grey iris colour. His skin will turn into a very light skin tone. In this form, Neo’s powers are a bit more restricted - the healing still works as it does normally but he can’t control his blood that well in this form.
Demon form - This is Neo’s “real” form. His hair is completely white. His eyes turn all black with white iris colour - there is a small silver ring around the iris. His turns light grey as well. Neo’s teeth will turn into fangs and he gets two devil tails. One black and one white. The white one has two rings in it. His ears also grow into larger pointed elf ears - his earings carry over from his human form. His fingernail grows a bit more pointy as well - and they turn black. In this form, Neo is in full control over everything - his powers and his body.
Beast form - Isn't important here on CS - it's simply against the rules so I won't write about this form on here
WEAPONS - Neo doesn’t carry any weapon besides a small hunting knife. He will, however, use his blood as a weapon.
OTHER THINGS - Neo's blood and tears are black

CHARACTER TRAITS
charisma | ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
kindness | ★ ★ ★ ★
intelligence |★ ★ ★ ★ ★
physical strength | ★ ★ ★
evilness |★★
sarcasm |★ ★ ★ ★ ★
loyalty | ★ ★ ★
confidence | ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Last edited by χaphan on Thu May 02, 2019 4:41 am, edited 2 times in total.
χaphan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ―――― ✣ 𝐸𝓃𝓉𝒽𝑒𝒶𝓈 ✣ ― 𝒟𝒾𝓈𝒸𝓊𝓈𝓈𝒾𝑜𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝓇𝑒𝒶𝒹

Postby Rusty20 » Fri Apr 05, 2019 8:54 am

-Username-

Rusty20

-Name-

Kiara Shiya (Small dark, Snow at dawn)

-Alias-

None

-Species-

Snow leopard changeling

-Age-

-Gender-

Female

-Sexuality-

Straight

-Crush-

None

-Fur or Skin Color-

-Human Form-

Pale white skin with a light icy blue snow leopard tail and ears with black spots.

-Anthro Form-

Light icy blue fur with black spots.

-Animal Form-

Light icy blue fur with black spots.

-Eyes-

Icy Blue

-Talent and or special abilities-

Catlike agility, Flexibility, Very limber, Excellent and hiding, Fast runner, And extremely resilient to the cold. Can talk to most cats. She can jump long distances as well.

-Weakness-

Very shy, Socially inept, Dislikes crowds, Tiny even for her age, Extreme issues with heat.

-Personality-

Extremely Shy, But very curious of how the more civilized people's live. She's friendly if found out, But extremely back offish and soft spoken.

-Description (Can be an image)-

-Human Form-

Very tiny and thin with a small athletic build, Has a light icy blue snow leopard tail and ears with black spots with she tends to hide especially in public. Long long light icy blue hair, Doesn't stand out in a crowd at all unless her ears and tail are showing.

-Anthro Snow Leopard Form-

Very tiny and thin with a small athletic build, Light icy blue fur and ears and tail, Long long light icy blue hair.

-Animal Form-

Very tiny and thin with a small athletic animal build, Light icy blue fur and ears and tail, Unlike most snow leopards she still has her long long light icy blue hair as a animal with unfortunately makes her stand out in her animal form.

-Clothes in Anthro and Human Forms-

Mostly wears blue and green colored clothing, But always tends to stick to shorts and short sleeve shirts to avoid overheating herself. Oddly enough has a fondness for oversized hoodies with she uses to hide her ears and tail while in human form.

-Likes-

Animals

Cats

Meat

Cold weather

Snow

Icy

People watching

-Dislikes-

Being caught people watching

Being judged

Heat

Fire

-Fears-

Being judged

Fire

-History-

A orphan raised by snow leopard’s in the frozen north, During a hunting incident her adoptive mother was killed so she decided to head out for the civilized world to see how they lived.

-Other-

She can only change between three forms:

Human with always has her snow leopard's ears and tail and is the most human as well as calm and social of her forms.

Anthro snow leopard the most wild and hungry of her forms, Approaching this form may get you attacked it is her with size and is often used by her for hunting. She can still talk in this form though and can be reasoned with.

Snow leopard animal form is the shyest of her forms and she will even tend to hide from people she knows in this form, Get to know her well enough though and she will act like a pet in this form with relaxes both her and the people she's with.

-Username-

Rusty20

-Name-

Ayla Sânge (Moonlight blood)

-Alias-

None

-Species-

Vampwolf (A mix between a vampire and a werewolf)

-Age-

-Gender-

Female

-Sexuality-

Straight

-Crush-

None

-Fur or Skin Color-

White, With bright orange wolf ears and tail.

-Hair-

Bright orange

-Eyes-

One blue and one green

Can talk to other dogs and wolves, Is unnaturally powerful especially for girl her age and size is strongest at the night especially when the moon is out and at peak power during the full moon. Is very quick and can howl. Can drink blood to regain some energy. Is also extremely street smart.

-Weakness-

Can’t turn anyone either way with a bite and can't turn to a bat, Wolf, Or a werewolf due to her being a pure blood. She's very aggressive at times, Overly competitive, And has a bad habit of rushing head first into dangerous situations. The full moon not only increases her strength, But also her aggression and thirst for blood.

-Personality-

Very assertive and forward rushes into things a lot, Yet secretive. She's a very passionate person and cares deeply for those she becomes close to and holds her beliefs close. And very competitive, She loves how strong and powerful she is and enjoys showing it off. Despite that she's a friendly girl that's active and a bit hyper especially at night, But it's her way or the highway unless you can prove her wrong. Loves the night and especially loves the moon and will howl at it.

A Mostly normal looking sleek and muscular but small built girl with fiery red hair and fiery red wolf ears and tail to match with she usually hides especially in public.

-Likes-

Meat

Night

The moon

Competition

Winning

Being right

-Dislikes-

Losing

Being wrong

The fighting between vampires and werewolves

Daytime

Bright sunlight

-Both likes and dislikes-

Werewolves and vampires (It's complicated)

-Fears-

Getting caught in the fighting between werewolves and vampires.

Silver

Stakes

Holy objects

Holy water

-History-

The product of forbidden love between a vampire and a werewolf, She has no idea who her parents were as they were apparently found out when she was very long and she was thrown out on the street. She grew up a street urchin stealing food, Doing odd jobs, And jumping from small gang to small gang. She eventually left that life and cut most of her ties to gangs and stopped stealing.

-Other-

She has a deep love of her roots, But dislikes the prejudice and fighting between werewolves and vampires. Though impure bloods like her are unfortunately considered unholy abominations by most vampires and werewolves.

-Username-

Rusty20

-Name-

None

-Alias-

Slime Girl, Slimey, Jiggly, And Squishy.

-Species-

Slime

-Age-

Unknown, But about 16 by how her species ages.

-Gender-

Female

-Sexuality-

Straight

-Crush-

None

-Fur or Skin Color-

Ocean blue and a small bit of black.

-Hair-

None unless she forms it then black and long gooey strands.

-Eyes-

Blue if she forms them.

Can form herself into pretty much anything if she has enough goo to do it and unlike other slimes unless she gets wet or too warm she can indefinitely hold her forms, She can not change what she is made of so she will still be ocean Blue with a touch of black and gooey. She can also squeeze in through the smallest cracks as she is formed completely of goo. Is extremely flexible and as bouncy as rubber and can pull herself part and then reform. Can let other actually put themselves in her body (Like reach a hand in or so) make herself acid to eat or hurt others or make herself completely harmless and feel like your reaching into jelly. (With she'll giggle about because it tickles)

-Weakness-

Her biggest weaknesses are heat and water, As heat melts her and water dilutes her both are a serious threat to her life. Every gooey bit of her body has tons of nerve endings in it even if it's not still in her or connected to her, so if you cut it apart and squish it or melt it she's feeling that. Can't talk can only make mostly cute noises including a giggle, Scream, Happy noise, Upset noise, And a few more. (This last part may change later with more learning and magic)

-Personality-

Very curious and very ready and willing to learn, She knows next to nothing about sentient life except what she's learned by watching it, With is actually quite a bit. And is extremely friendly, She loves being near sentient creatures that aren't afraid of her just because she's a monster who's species has been know to attack and eat other sentient creatures. She's willing to shape herself and work hard to make herself appear more normal and pleasing to those around her so they won't leave her.

When not holding a form she's a small kind of oval ball of ocean blue with a touch of black in it. When she's holding a human form she holds a beautiful young woman's form that she has made to please people so they will stay around her, In this form she's petite and attractive with long strains of gooey black hair.

-Likes-

Meat

Sentient beings

Humans

Pretending to be human

Being tickled

Having people put their hands in her

Hugs

-Dislikes-

Heat

Bright sunlight

Large amounts of water

Being seen of as a monster

-Fears-

Heat

Large amounts of water

Being seen of as a monster

-History-

A adorable little slime who while growing up with the parent she split up with soon learns she more than the monster they are and soon starts watching the settlements around her. (Mostly human) Eventually when grown up enough to leave she heads for a nearby human settlement.

-Other-

This cute little Slime is literally obsessed with Humans and other sentient life although a large amount of it unfortunately for her is either afraid of her or wants to kill her.
Last edited by Rusty20 on Sat Apr 06, 2019 8:22 am, edited 2 times in total.
Formerly Kimbly Please do not steal.
Rusty20

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby χaphan » Fri Apr 05, 2019 9:14 pm

@Rusty20 ; Accepted and added c: Thank you for joining!
χaphan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby χaphan » Mon Apr 08, 2019 3:41 am

I have made the first post in the roleplay, so feel free to post whenever you are ready c:
- hopefully this can "lure" some more people in c:
χaphan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rusty20 » Mon Apr 08, 2019 2:43 pm

Okay I'm gonna get my first post up soon and I'm already planning on having some fun with Neo.

Edit: Finally got my first posts up and Neo got a big surprise. :lol:
Formerly Kimbly Please do not steal.
Rusty20

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Euthymios » Tue Apr 09, 2019 3:22 am

meeep joining

putting in one elven gal (introvert) and one changeling gal (swan)
Euthymios

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby χaphan » Tue Apr 09, 2019 3:23 am

LurkingBrightness wrote:meeep joining

putting in one elven gal (introvert) and one werewolf

Sounds awesome! c: we're happy to have you
χaphan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Harumi Ran Chiasa

Postby Euthymios » Tue Apr 09, 2019 3:32 am

Username: LurkingBrightness
Name: Harumi Ran Chiasa (Spring Child, Orchard, Thousand Mornings)
Appearance: here
Alias: Beatrice Brushwood
Species: Werewolf
Sexuality: Straight
Mate: N/A (open)
Crush: (open)
Friends: Rin Sakura Kei, Arisu Rei Ren
Human form: here
Personality: Bright, sweet, gullible, a bit spoiled, kind to all, child-like, exuberant, cherubic
Code: Select all
[list][size=150]⪩[color=transparent]x[/color][color=#804000]𝙷𝚊𝚛𝚞𝚖𝚒 𝚁𝚊𝚗 𝙲𝚑𝚒𝚊𝚜𝚊[/color]
────────────────[/size]
[size=107]─ Feeling; [b][i]..[/i][/b] Location; [i][b]..[/b][/i] Tags; [i][b]..[/b][/i] ─[/size][/list]

Name: Rin
Aliases: Rin Dapplewood
Species: Dark elf
Mate:
Sexuality: Nomasexual
Crush:
Friends: Harumi Ran Chiasa, Arisu Rei Ren
Human form here: here In public, she keeps her fae appearances hidden using a glamour
Personality: Cold, introverted, sweet, grumpy, fierce, loyal, selfless, aggressive,
[list][size=150]⪩[color=transparent]x[/color][color=#808080]𝐑𝐢𝐧 𝐒𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐫𝐚 𝐊𝐞𝐢[/color]
────────────────[/size]
[size=107]─ Feeling; [b][i]..[/i][/b] Location; [i][b]..[/b][/i] Tags; [i][b]..[/b][/i] ─[/size][/list]

Name: Arisu Rei Ren (Noble, Spirit, Water Lily)
Aliases: N/A
Sexuality: pan
Species: Swan changeling
Mate:
Crush:
Friends: Harumi Ran Chiasa. Rin Sakura Kei
Human form here: here Keeps his wings tucked up at all times, except when out of public
Personality: Quiet, warm, observant, eloquent, loyal, thoughtful, brave, kind,
[list][size=150]⪩[color=transparent]x[/color][color=#004080]𝔄𝔯𝔦𝔰𝔲 ℜ𝔢𝔦 ℜ𝔢𝔫[/color]
────────────────[/size]
Last edited by Euthymios on Wed Apr 24, 2019 1:42 am, edited 15 times in total.
Euthymios

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me