Please Lock

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Increase In Available Roles

Poll ended at Fri Mar 22, 2019 12:26 pm

Yes
80%
No
20%

Total votes : 10

Re: Champions Of Osia Discussion

Postby Comocat116 » Thu Feb 21, 2019 9:50 am

Alright, I'll write up a Cavewing and a Meadowwing. Lichen will have a friend soon.
Comocat116

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby seadragonCaspian » Thu Feb 21, 2019 9:53 am

Alright. Take as much time as you need. Hopefully you are not stretching yourself too thin
seadragonCaspian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -Blackthorn- » Thu Feb 21, 2019 10:04 am

SeedStar116 wrote:Alright, I'll write up a Cavewing and a Meadowwing. Lichen will have a friend soon.

THANK THE LORD!!!!!!!
───(𝙎𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙨 𝙘𝙖𝙣'𝙩 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙚)

link - link - link - credit

..........Image

────────────────────────────────────
I love the silent hour of night,
For blissful dreams may then arise,
Revealing to my charmed sight
What may not bless my waking eyes.

..........Image

─────(𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙙𝙖𝙧𝙠𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙨)────
-Blackthorn-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Comocat116 » Thu Feb 21, 2019 11:15 am

-Name: Chrysocolla
-Nickname: Olla, Chrysi
-Sexuality: Asexual Panromantic
-Tribe: Cavewings
-Appearance: Dark grey, almost black, scales with chrysocolla colored scales scattered along the top of her head, the front of her wings and along her spine. She has a scar on her right eye from a cave-in that happened when she was still a dragonet and is completely blind in that eye, her horn is also broken off on that side. The ball on her tail is slightly larger than normal and Chrysocolla is larger than most dragons her age.
-Relationships: Chrysocolla's mother is named Jade, and her father is Onyx. She had a sibling but they died in the cave-in that half blinded her.
-Abilities: Usual Cavewing abilities and a larger than average tail-ball. Her scales are tougher than normal which is what allowed her to survive the cave-in that killed her brother. Her echolocation is extraordinary, not by any birth miracle, but through hard-earned practice. She had to, to make up for her lack of vision on one side. The sticky substance that comes from her mouth is gooier than most, possibly also due to the cave-in, and as a result, is not as effective.
-Personality: Although the cave-in did not do much more physical damage than to her eye, her brain got pretty rattled. Most thought that when she woke up (the cave-in had put her in a coma) she would be mentally despondent. When she woke up she would only speak in riddles, which made it hard for her to make friends, but if one were to decipher her ramblings, she's actually very intelligent. She's kind and understanding but usually stays quiet unless she feels comfortable or deems it necessary.
-Occupation: Miner. Despite her 'tussle' with the caves as a dragonet, she finds mining to be fun and relaxing. No speaking required. She does carving as a hobby but is still very clumsy with it, so she never sells any.

-Name: Aster
-Sexuality: Bisexual
-Tribe: Meadowwings
-Appearance: His body is a light green that fades darker as it gets to the end of his wings, talons, head, and tail. He has a slightly longer tail and sharper claws. His horns are shorter than most. The scales along his spine are lime green. He has toned muscles but maintains a very sleek appearance.
-Relationships: Aster's mom is named Violet and his dad, who is deceased, was named Oak. He has no siblings.
-Abilities: He has normal Meadowwing abilities, his claws are sharper and his tail is longer. The venom that he has in his teeth is, like his parents, paralyzing instead of lethal. But he finds that when his prey can't move, claws finish them off just fine.
-Personality: He's protective and loyal to a fault, if he thinks someone is in danger he will protect them, even if they say otherwise. He never lets his prey escape, and if it does he will spend the rest of the day hunting it down. He will hyperfocus on a task and cannot be distracted until it is complete, even if that task is making a friend. He likes having someone to protect and hates needing to be protected himself, so he will often hide his injuries until they knock him out. He's a great listener and always makes time for his friends.
-Occupation: Hunter. He follows in his parents' footsteps and enjoys what he does.
Comocat116

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Comocat116 » Thu Feb 21, 2019 11:20 am

dragonsFall wrote:Alright. Take as much time as you need. Hopefully you are not stretching yourself too thin

I'm pretty good about giving myself plenty of relaxing time. I'm lazy, but I'm strategically lazy. I get all my homework done at school and do my chores when I feel like it. I'm also used to more instant reply roleplay, as I often do it over the phone. If I can handle four characters there, I can handle four characters here. No worries.
Comocat116

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby seadragonCaspian » Thu Feb 21, 2019 11:37 am

Alright, understandable. I just tend to worry
seadragonCaspian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Comocat116 » Thu Feb 21, 2019 12:48 pm

I have a couple of questions about the Dragons of Myth.
-What is their purpose?
-Will we be playing as the DoM for our own dragons or will someone else play them?
-Are they from actual myths? (Like, would Feather know them?)
-If they are, would Feather be able to recognize them based on the description?
-Can Lynx be one of them?
-Can Lynx be Feather's?
-Should the personality and strengths of the DoM be similar to the Champion they commune with?
-Do we have to write up a character sheet for them?
-Will they act as separate characters to our current ones? (Would we need to create separate posts for them?)
-Will we write up the legend that they were in? (I'm going to do this anyway, you can't stop me.)(I can write other peoples' if they have trouble.)

(I will send more once I think of them.)
Comocat116

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby seadragonCaspian » Thu Feb 21, 2019 2:31 pm

I’ll respond when I’m no longer feeling horrible. Im sorry about everything
seadragonCaspian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Comocat116 » Thu Feb 21, 2019 2:40 pm

Take all the time you need. I'm sorry you're feeling horrible. I hope you feel better soon.
Comocat116

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby seadragonCaspian » Thu Feb 21, 2019 11:32 pm

Comocat116 wrote:
-Name: Chrysocolla
-Nickname: Olla, Chrysi
-Sexuality: Asexual Panromantic
-Tribe: Cavewings
-Appearance: Dark grey, almost black, scales with chrysocolla colored scales scattered along the top of her head, the front of her wings and along her spine. She has a scar on her right eye from a cave-in that happened when she was still a dragonet and is completely blind in that eye, her horn is also broken off on that side. The ball on her tail is slightly larger than normal and Chrysocolla is larger than most dragons her age.
-Relationships: Chrysocolla's mother is named Jade, and her father is Onyx. She had a sibling but they died in the cave-in that half blinded her.
-Abilities: Usual Cavewing abilities and a larger than average tail-ball. Her scales are tougher than normal which is what allowed her to survive the cave-in that killed her brother. Her echolocation is extraordinary, not by any birth miracle, but through hard-earned practice. She had to, to make up for her lack of vision on one side. The sticky substance that comes from her mouth is gooier than most, possibly also due to the cave-in, and as a result, is not as effective.
-Personality: Although the cave-in did not do much more physical damage than to her eye, her brain got pretty rattled. Most thought that when she woke up (the cave-in had put her in a coma) she would be mentally despondent. When she woke up she would only speak in riddles, which made it hard for her to make friends, but if one were to decipher her ramblings, she's actually very intelligent. She's kind and understanding but usually stays quiet unless she feels comfortable or deems it necessary.
-Occupation: Miner. Despite her 'tussle' with the caves as a dragonet, she finds mining to be fun and relaxing. No speaking required. She does carving as a hobby but is still very clumsy with it, so she never sells any.

-Name: Aster
-Sexuality: Bisexual
-Tribe: Meadowwings
-Appearance: His body is a light green that fades darker as it gets to the end of his wings, talons, head, and tail. He has a slightly longer tail and sharper claws. His horns are shorter than most. The scales along his spine are lime green. He has toned muscles but maintains a very sleek appearance.
-Relationships: Aster's mom is named Violet and his dad, who is deceased, was named Oak. He has no siblings.
-Abilities: He has normal Meadowwing abilities, his claws are sharper and his tail is longer. The venom that he has in his teeth is, like his parents, paralyzing instead of lethal. But he finds that when his prey can't move, claws finish them off just fine.
-Personality: He's protective and loyal to a fault, if he thinks someone is in danger he will protect them, even if they say otherwise. He never lets his prey escape, and if it does he will spend the rest of the day hunting it down. He will hyperfocus on a task and cannot be distracted until it is complete, even if that task is making a friend. He likes having someone to protect and hates needing to be protected himself, so he will often hide his injuries until they knock him out. He's a great listener and always makes time for his friends.
-Occupation: Hunter. He follows in his parents' footsteps and enjoys what he does.

Both characters have been approved. I’ll get them in when I can and answer all your questions soon
seadragonCaspian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me