✪ we will remain. [discussion and forms]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

✪ we will remain. [discussion and forms]

Postby inkerbelle. » Sat Dec 29, 2018 7:26 am

c
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒

main thread! , here's where we can talk about the rp and post character forms!

[size=85][list][b]name:[/b] *name here*
    [b]alias:[/b] *alias here*
    [b]fandom:[/b] *fandom here*
    [b]age:[/b] *age here*
    [b]gender:[/b] * gender here*
    [b]hero, villain, neutral?:[/b] *add here*

[b]strengths/abilities:[/b] *strengths here*

[b]weaknesses:[/b] * weaknesses here*

[b]personality:[/b] * personality here*[/list][/size][/left]
Last edited by inkerbelle. on Sun Sep 15, 2019 12:10 pm, edited 4 times in total.
inkerbelle.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✪ characters

Postby inkerbelle. » Sat Dec 29, 2018 7:29 am

▷ 𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑅𝐴𝐶𝑇𝐸𝑅𝑆

𝐻𝐸𝑅𝑂𝐸𝑆-

▷ damian wayne/robin | dc comics | inkerbelle.
    ▷ kei nagai | ajin | inkerbelle.
    ▷ hal jordan/green lantern | dc comics | kerstin
    ▷ carson joseph queen |arrowverse oc | Superwholock21
    ▷ peter parker/spider man| marvel | Ploegy
    ▷ lance mcclain | voltron | ShadowOfTheBird
    ▷ asha jelani/prowless | oc | atychiphobia
    ▷ arthur curry/aquaman | dc | keating
    ▷ conner kent/superboy |dc comics | kerstin
    ▷ dug | up | ghostlyhamlet
    ▷ bruce wayne | gotham | ghostlyhamlet
    ▷ watchdog man | one-punch man | Timoria
    ▷ cayenne anna nowak/white mustang | oc | starstebl1
    ▷ quynn solei | dungeons and dragons | higgsbury.
    ▷ rin okumura/the blue exorcist | blue exorcist | Superwholock21
    ▷ oscar pine | rwby | ~Pastel Heaven~

x
x
X
X
x
X
X
X
X
X
x

𝑉𝐼𝐿𝐿𝐴𝐼𝑁𝑆-

▷ harleen quinzel/harley quinn | dc comics | ~ HOLDIN ON TO YOU ~
    ▷ rachel roth/raven | dc | trypophobia.
    ▷ ilya simon/sangris | arrowverse oc | trypophobia.
    ▷ emerald sustrai | rwby | ShadowOfTheBird
    ▷ pamela isely/poison ivy | dc | trypophobia.
    ▷ ferris sagewind | dungeons and dragons | classy n flashy
    ▷ raphael alexander peeters/obitus | oc | atychiphobia
    ▷ chizome akaguro/stain | my hero academia | Kveykva
    ▷ eliza/sekhmet | skullgirls | higgsbury.
    ▷ medusa gorgon/snake witch | soul eater | Timoria

x
x
X
X
X
x
X

𝑁𝐸𝑈𝑇𝑅𝐴𝐿𝑆-

▷ cywren spark | oc | ShadowOfTheBird
    ▷ rosali | oc | Rusty20
    ▷ xeria dream | oc | Rusty20
    ▷ sharni | oc | atychiphobia
    ▷ jason todd/red hood | dc comics | kerstin
    ▷ never-miss hit| dragon ball super| Kveykva
    ▷ lucifer morningstar | lucifer | Matreats
Last edited by inkerbelle. on Fri Mar 01, 2019 2:29 pm, edited 20 times in total.
inkerbelle.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

a demi human who's just really tired™

Postby inkerbelle. » Sat Dec 29, 2018 7:35 am

name: kei nagai
    alias: n/a
    fandom: ajin
    hero, villain, neutral?: he's a hero, though he doesn't really want to be

strengths/abilities: kei is an ajin. a demi-human who is unable to die. when given a fatal wound etc.
    he will regenerate in some time depending on the type of injury he sustained. he can also produce what
    is called an IBM, or invisible black matter. commonly nicknamed a 'black ghost,'; a being that resembles
    well, a black bandaged ghost. Humans cannot see this ghost, unless the ghost is produced by kei when he
    feels a strong emotion towards someone, like anger. this is his most powerful asset, but he isn't very good
    at controlling it. kei is also fairly intelligent and analytical, as his studies were quite important to him
    before he found out he was an ajin. He can read and speak english, but isn't exactly fluent, seeing as he
    is japanese.

weaknesses: kei can be a little hard-headed, which means that he has a hard time working with
    others. He cannot properly control his IBM, as it seems to have a mind of its own and ignore just about
    every order he gives it. His IBM also cannot function if it gets wet (by rain etc.). Additionally, even though
    kei is unable to die, he can still be incapacitated by anything that would do so to a human.

personality: kei is someone who many would think to be unkind. he typically puts his own interests
    and needs first, and he struggles to empathize with others. He is very analytical, probably too much for
    his own good. he doesn't have strong relationships with anyone, and is wary of forming ties with people.
    he has a very strong set of morals and goals, and will do nothing more than what is required of him to
    do. success in life is what is most important to him, and he will do questionable things as well as cut
    anyone off in order to achieve his idea of success. events have placed him in the role of the hero,
    although he isn't too excited about being so. he'd much rather live a quiet and peaceful life.
inkerbelle.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

a little demon child

Postby inkerbelle. » Sat Dec 29, 2018 7:37 am

name: damian wayne
    alias: robin
    fandom: dc comics
    age: eleven (i know he's like 13 in canon but i still think of him as a baby pfft)
    hero, villain, neutral?: hero

strengths/abilities: raised by assassins, damian became highly skilled in martial arts and fighting at
    a very young age. He is also very experienced in using a sword. When he grew a bit older, his mother talia
    al ghul introduced damian to his father, bruce wayne, who we all know to be the famous batman.
    from then on damian served as bruce's fifth robin, and he received some more training. he is
    equipped with many tools and devices found in his utility belt that aid him in combat. if roasting
    people counts as a strength then he's a champ at that

weaknesses: he's human, so he is vulnerable to anything a human would be to. he is also very standoffish,
    and will often underestimate the skills of others, as he thinks of himself and his own abilities pretty highly.

personality: in short, he's a bit of a brat. he's very judgmental, and is quick to dislike others the moment
    he gets any reason to. this trait has weakened during his time with his father, as he's worked on being nicer to
    others, but some traces of his bitterness still linger. he's typically reluctant to work in a team, but will do so if
    the situation demands it. at the end of the day, however, damian does care about those close to him and those
    who have formed a friendship with him, he just has a hard time expressing it.
inkerbelle.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✪ don't wanna live in fear and loathing

Postby sun » Sat Dec 29, 2018 8:03 am

x

xxx'Image
x
x
xx'
name.xharold "hal" jordan
alias.xgreen lantern [ 2814.1 ]
fandom.xdc comics

age.xaround his thirties
gender.xmale, he/him pronouns
sexual orientation.xbisexual
moral alignment.xneutral good / hero

powers.x a rechargeable power ring that grants him the ability to "will" anything.
basically means anything he can think of he can create albeit inanimate and in the
color green; the amount of concentration affects the quality of his constructs. most
commonly his powers are used in form of shields/force-fields which also give him the
ability to fly or breathe in space/underwater. or a boot to the bad guy's face.
abilities.xbasic military training ( includes super basic use of guns and slightly more
advanced close combat techniques ), survival out in the wild without commodities
weaknesses.xloss of concentration/ring capacity, electricity + other forms of
mental incapacitation, humanity lol ( unpredictable emotions... mortality... y'know )

personality.xhal is a man-child who delicately masks his true feelings and imperfections
behind false pride. publicly known as the loudly protesting, quick-to-judge glowing
beacon of blatant arrogance, some consider his seemingly careless actions foolish and
unprofessional while some cannot stand his presence in the slightest. and he's perfectly
fine with that, for he is scared. scared to let anyone close, scared to get attached ---
scared of all the pain. he will save you from the burning building, wink and casually flirt
with you rather than go on a date and actually take the time to get to know you. he will
shrug at consequences and break the law, he will recklessly rush into battle with all his
might and not give up no matter how ridiculously outnumbered. but all this talk of what,
feelings? no thank you.
somewhere behind all that showboating beats a golden heart. a heart that wishes nothing
but acceptance, peace and safety of others. and a will to achieve these at all costs.
sun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

,,, dean boi

Postby spicyskeleton » Sat Dec 29, 2018 8:53 am

XXXImage

name ; dean winchester
age and gender; 24, male
fandom/stance ; supernatural a villain/neutral
strengths/abilities ; dean was not originally a demon, but when he took the mark of cain, he was resurrected as a demon, and also a knight of hell. knights of hell are a different type of demon, the oldest among most demons, and the among the most powerful. when he became a demon, everything became heightened, including his strength and speed. his weapon of choice is the first blade, a blade made of the jawbone of a donkey. his connection with it is special, and if in a dire situation and he concentrates, he can will the blade to come to him. he is an expert at hunting, as when he was human he was a hunter. he is very skilled in hand to hand combat and can use most guns.
weaknesses ; ironically, the only thing that can kill him is the first blade. he is sometimes consumed by rage and blood lust if prodded at the right time. he has a short temper and if provoked he can become quite nasty. since he is a demon now, he is vulnerable to all the things they were, except to a lesser extreme. he can be trapped in a devils trap, although it lasts for only a few hours rather than a long time. holy water does affect him but he can recover quicker than other demons.
personality ; becoming a demon has drastically changed dean. he is more vicious and angry, ready to strike at anyone. he is very hard headed, although has always been that way, and thinks that he knows whats best and nobody can tell him otherwise. he is cocky, he likes to think hes the best at, well, everything. he likes to do whatever he wants, especially if someone tells him he cant do something. he follows himself and nobody else.
Last edited by spicyskeleton on Sun Dec 30, 2018 4:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
spicyskeleton

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ✪ we will remain. [discussion and forms]

Postby brokenpancreas. » Sat Dec 29, 2018 10:04 am

name: Harleen Quinzel
    alias: Harley Quinn
    fandom: DC
    hero, villain, neutral?: Villain

strengths/abilities: Harley can handle hand-to-hand combat and with weapons. She often is seen with a bat or gun, occasionally a large hammer. With her gymnastic background, she is very flexible and can evade attacks and use this to her advantage. Her time as a psychologist also makes her very good at getting into people's heads as well as evaluating them to use their weaknesses to her advantage. She is also very alluring, making her somewhat of a distraction. She also has a martial arts background.

weaknesses: While she is intelligent and quite witty, Harley is mentally unstable. She becomes easily attached to other unstable personalities and often makes rash decisions when things don't go her way. Additionally, Harley can sometimes become wrapped up in making jokes and picking at her enemy's flaws that she can completely disregard fighting them as a whole.

personality: Harley is very intelligent, as she graduated with a doctorates and managed to break away from the Joker to make a name for herself. She pursues what she wants in life and doesn't stop at anything until she gets it. Harley is also very flirtatious and enjoys playing around during fights, making jokes and sarcastic remarks without a second thought. Harley has quite a temper if pushed over the edge as well and will often unleash that anger in a from of aggression.
brokenpancreas.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby inkerbelle. » Sat Dec 29, 2018 10:27 am

@~ HOLDIN ON TO YOU ~ harley's accepted!
inkerbelle.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby inkerbelle. » Sat Dec 29, 2018 12:40 pm

@kerstin hal's accepted!
inkerbelle.