โ”€โ”€โžต ๐——๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—–๐—จ๐—ฆ๐—ฆ๐—œ๐—ข๐—ก

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

โ”€โ”€โžต ๐——๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—–๐—จ๐—ฆ๐—ฆ๐—œ๐—ข๐—ก

Postby taetxe » Thu Nov 22, 2018 4:22 pm

Merry Christmas! Or Happy Holidays, if that's what you prefer. Christmas is back once again! Thanksgiving just passed, all the trees are up, the decorations are everywhere, and all the shops and houses are in for the Christmas spirit. That's how we celebrate the holidays every year in Roseville. It's a small town located in northern Texas, close to Arkansas, with a population as big as 4,000 people. Some have been here all their life, while some maybe just moving in. Others may be just vacationing for a while, just to get away from their usual lifestyle elsewhere. Whether it'd be one of those or something else, once you enter this town, you're automatically in the town's family. Now that you're in this town, and it's Christmas season, there's going to be a lot to do and to see. But it's your choice how you'll spend this year's Christmas in this town. But remember, one of the bad things about this town is that although it is a wonderful town in general, it's also got what every other small town has- Drama. Relationships, friendships, enemies, heartbreak, betrayal, jealousy, affairs, violence and things like that will be at risk of happening, no matter what you do. But either way, hope you have a great time here!

The Discussion thread will be where we post our forms, discuss plans, get to know each other and more! Relation posts are recommended, but they remain optional. Masterposts are 100% optional.

main
taetxe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

โ”€โ”€โžต ๐— ๐—”๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—ฆ๐—” ๐—ฉ๐—”๐—ฆ๐—ค๐—จ๐—˜๐—ญ

Postby taetxe » Thu Nov 22, 2018 4:23 pm

xxImagexxโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
xxIf I lay here, if I just lay here.. Would you lie with me and just forget the world?

xxThere now steady love, so few come and don't go. Will you, won't you be the one I always xxknow?

โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”“
xxi. marissa blair vasquez. ii. best kno
xxwn as marissa and marie. iii. twenty.
xxiv. 10/28/98. v. scorpio. vi. pansexua
xxl/rom. vii. single. viii. no crushes)/int
xxerests. ix. roman catholic (not commi
xxtted). x. student. xi. main trait- comp
xxassionate. xii. + brave, trustworthy, i
xxntelligent, humorous. xiii. sassy, blunt
xx, moody, stubborn.

โ”—โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”›
Marissa is a very compassionate, deeply loving soul, offering it to everyone she meets. In touch with her emotional side, she has an imaginative and dreamy vibe from her, it shows in her observant facial expressions and her singing. But remains a girl where most of the time, she's very easy to talk to, with exceptions being moody and temperamental during her darker times. She generally loves socializing and talking to others. An uncommon trait, she shows a bravery that when she sees something/someone she likes or feels she will, instead of waiting for an answer, she goes for it. Not that she isn't nervous on the inside, she just doesn't play mind games. It's either yes or no in her eyes. If there's nothing to do/no one to talk to, she'll find an exception. So yeah, she can be very stubborn. Often fond of compromising, that's what she usually goes to, unless she's really passionate about something. She's devoted to each relationship she has, offering a humorous, fiercely loyal friend who will listen whenever you need to just vent or even just go out in the town. But not one to be taken advantage of, because if it's the case, she'll turn bitter quickly. With a high intelligence, she is smart, often fond of attempting to figure problems out mentally, and also expressing it on paper. Having mentioned earlier being brave, she also holds a tendency to have a sassy nature, which only really comes out when she's upset. More or less occasionally otherwise. Can't say the same for her blunt mouth, which can get her in trouble if she's not careful.

Standing at five feet and seven inches, Marissa holds a skinny, average build. Having born and raised in Arizona, her parents are both Cuban, resulting in her being Cuban-American as well. With also holding Latin, Italian and British descents from her huge family. With long, loose brunette hair, lightly tan/olive skin and a slightly raspy, seductive voice, her most notable feature is her striking green eyes, which can be spot from a mile away. She owns a couple of ear, a belly button and a left nostril piercing. She has small, light freckles mostly on her nose, that's usually covered with makeup.

Born and raised in Tucson, Arizona, Marissa spent most of her life there alongside her parents, alongside a sister and adopted brother. Used to hot weather, she'd never gotten to experience a real winter, which saddens her a bit since she likes the cooler temperatures. But she's used to hot weather, since she basically grew up in it. She'd also grown up going to a Roman Catholic school, coming from a fellow Roman Catholic family. Her family grew up poor, because they would spend most of their money on their kids, but it wasn't too bad. While her siblings are aware, her sexuality is something she hasn't entirely came out to her parents yet, who grew up with traditional, conservative values. So their reactions could go either way. Otherwise, she'd say they grew up good. They've recently moved from there, for her father got a job offer near the city.

coding, character and form;; velvet melodies.
font;; Melinda Font
fc/vc;; lauren jauregui
song lyrics;; chasing cars - snow patrol / look after you - the fray
Last edited by taetxe on Fri Nov 23, 2018 12:10 am, edited 4 times in total.
taetxe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

โ”€โ”€โžต ๐— ๐—”๐—ฆ๐—ง๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—ฃ๐—ข๐—ฆ๐—ง

xxImagexxโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
xxSong lyrics

xxSong lyrics

โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”“
xplaylist [url=here]board[/url]
โ”—โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”›

masterpost/trivia here

font;; Melinda Font
fc/vc;; lauren jauregui
song lyrics;; -
Last edited by taetxe on Sat Nov 24, 2018 12:01 am, edited 3 times in total.
taetxe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

โ”€โ”€โžต ๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—”๐—ง๐—œ๐—ข๐—ก๐—ฆ

xxSong lyrics

xxSong lyrics

โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”“
xโ™ฅ - love interest โœ“ - positive/friend โ™ฆ - neutral โœ— - negative/enemy โ™ก - former love interest
xโœฎ - relatedx

โ”—โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”›

relations wip

font;; Melinda Font
fc/vc;; lauren jauregui
song lyrics;; -
Last edited by taetxe on Thu Nov 22, 2018 4:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
taetxe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

โ”€โ”€โžต ๐—”๐—Ÿ๐—˜๐—ซ ๐——๐—”๐—ช๐—ฆ๐—ข๐—ก

Postby taetxe » Thu Nov 22, 2018 4:24 pm

xxImagexxโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
xxAnd maybe it's not my weekend, but it's gonna be my year!

xxCause I remember every sunset, I remember every word you said!

xxi. alexander lucas dawson. ii. best k
xxnown as alex. iii. twenty one. iv. 06/2
xx1/97. v. gemini-cancer cusp. vi. heter
xxosexual/rom. vii. single. viii. no crush
xxes/interests. ix. baptist. x. barista. xi.
xxmain trait- dorky. xii. + thoughtful, hu
xxmorous, selfless, charming. xiii. clums
xxy, strong-willed, awkward, mischievou
xxs.

Fun loving, slightly cocky and a sweetheart, Alex is an easygoing, down-to-earth guy who's one of the more responsible ones at times. A love of jokes, pranks and just humor itself, he's always happiest when he gets to use his sense of humor. Which is pretty much his most notable trait. But feels horrible if he feels as if he hurt someone because of it. If not his humor being his notable trait, it's his quirky dorkiness, something that takes up most if not his whole personality. Despite having many advantages to do so, he would never manipulate someone on purpose. However, one could say he can be persuasive with some, with a captivating charm that he don't realize he puts on. While not one to be physically affectionate on people around him 24/7, he'll accept affection if one offers to him and return the favor. But with the sweet comes the sour. Despite his social butterfly, friendly attitude, he's a naturally awkward person. And can get nervous around girls he's never met and/or like. While not exactly quiet, he is surprisingly socially awkward, and doesn't usually have a good grip. Often resulting into him being clumsy.

Looks

Past

font;; Black and Bitter Coffee
fc/vc;; luke hemmings
song lyrics;; weightless - all time low / summer paradise - simple plan ft. sean paul
Last edited by taetxe on Mon Nov 26, 2018 6:00 am, edited 4 times in total.
taetxe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

xxImagexxโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
xxSong lyrics

xxSong lyrics

โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”“
x[url=link]playlist[/url] [url=link]board[/url]x
โ”—โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”›

masterpost/trivia here

fc/vc;; luke hemmings
song lyrics;; -
Last edited by taetxe on Mon Nov 26, 2018 4:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
taetxe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

xxSong lyrics

xxSong lyrics

โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”“
xโ™ฅ - love interest โœ“ - positive/friend โ™ฆ - neutral โœ— - negative/enemy โ™ก - former love interest
xโœฎ - relatedx

โ”—โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”›

relations wip

fc/vc;; luke hemmings
song lyrics;; -
Last edited by taetxe on Mon Nov 26, 2018 4:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
taetxe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

โ”€โ”€โžต ๐—Ÿ๐—จ๐—–๐—ฌ ๐—ฃ๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ข๐—ฅ

Postby taetxe » Thu Nov 22, 2018 4:25 pm

xxImagexxโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
xxYou make me feel invincible, earthquake, powerful! Just like a tidal wave, you make me xxbrave. You're my titanium, fight song, raising up. Like a roar of victory in a stadium.

xxCause it's you and me, and all of the people with nothing to do, nothing to lose.

xxi. full name. luciana rose prior. ii. b
xxest known as lucy. iii. twenty two. i
xxv. 07/17/96. v. cancer. vi. bisexual
xx/rom. vii. single. viii. no crush(es)/
xxinterest(s). ix. southern baptist. x.
xxstudent/barista. xi. main trait; pass
xxionate. xii. + friendly, humorous, sm
xxart, trustworthy. xiii. - loud, insecur
xxe, short-tempered, awkward.

Lucy is overall a friendly, energetic and down-to-earth girl who's easy to talk to and make friends with. A girl with a bit of a loud and mischievous type of behavior, she makes up for it with her kindness and great sense of humor. A jokester, she's a very humorous and playful person. She's loving and passionate about things in her life, putting her heart and soul into it. A big fighter's heart, though more a lover than a fighter, she would die for anyone she cares for. If things are down, she gets upset and/or depressed easily, but she fails a lot by herself. There's side effects to having a big heart, being somewhat clingy and often getting set up in situations where her heart shatters into pieces. Which unfortunately happens a lot. Surprisingly awkward most of the time, there are times where her words kind of trail off when she doesn't know what to say or how to react. Though she does remain calm most of the time, she does have a short temper. However, it more so expresses in frustration than anger. And does get angry when it gets there. If she gets frustrated, she will get agitated and may snap, but quickly recovers from it. But she's horrible when angered, if you manage to anger her.

Standing at five feet and eight inches, Lucy has an average height and slim build. She currently has long wavy black hair with noticeable blue streaks with it. Though she has talked about dying her hair full on blue, teal and/or deep green in the future. Along with that, she has deep chocolate brown eyes. Having two on each ear, and a belly button piercing, she is well known for her wide taste of fashion. She is best known for having a bit of a dark taste appearance wise, often sporting darker clothes.

Luciana Melody Prior was born and raised in Amarillo, Texas, on a cool summer night. She was born the younger of her sister Charlotte, mainly known as Lottie. Besides all this, she grew up decent. She was a bit of an anxious kid, often having a hard time interacting with others without her family with her, this lasting from Kindergarten to third grade. Despite this, she grew up good. Close with her family, eventually becoming more friendly with more social interaction. A part of her always felt different from everyone else. Not because of her former case of ADHD, but she never felt like she could fit into just one group. Which made it that much more difficult to find out who she was really. As she got older, she soon discovered a love for music. Which there was no problem with that. However, she would soon be diagnosed with major depression and anxiety attacks, often having anxiety attacks when younger. Especially in middle school. Early high school actually wasn't that bad. Though she still had depression and anxiety, and used to self-harm. But with the medication she's on, and new-found love for music, she's somewhat happier but with a dark side.

font;; I Found My Valentine
fc/vc;; bethany mota/ash costello
song lyrics;; feel invincible - skillet / you and me - lifehouse
Last edited by taetxe on Fri Nov 23, 2018 12:01 pm, edited 4 times in total.
taetxe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

xxImagexx
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
xxWelcome to your life, there's no turning back.

xxIt's you, it's you! You make me sing. You're every line, you're every word, you're everything.

xplaylistx

masterpost/trivia here

song lyrics;; everybody wants to rule the world - tears for fears / everything - michael buble
Last edited by taetxe on Thu Nov 22, 2018 5:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
taetxe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

xxI would gladly hit the road, get up and go if I knew that someday, it would lead me back to you.

xxHow many nights does it take to count the stars? That's the time it would take to fix my heart.

xโœฎ - relatedx

relations wip

song lyrics;; sunday morning - maroon 5 / infinity - one direction
taetxe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me