Discusion Topic For JP: Island of Secrets (accepting!)

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

If you could have a pet dinosaur, which would it be?

Brachiosaurus- the beloved classic herbavoir
No votes
Tyrannosaurus-the beloved classic carnivore
No votes
Mossasaurus-the hero of Jurassic World and come on. Who says no to a giant goldfish?!
No votes
Stegosaurus-the one with an awesome defense on it's back and nasty weapon on it's tail
3%
Triceratops-Dr. Grant's childhood favorite
3%
Spinosaurus-having the largest carnivore as a pet COULD be useful, plus it can swim
17%
Stygimoloch-So.Freaking.Cute!! (you know....for a reptile...)
3%
Pteranodon-2 words...free flying!
10%
Velociraptor-the real dino antagonists of the original trio of movies and have you seen baby Blue and her sisters!?
63%

Total votes : 30

Discusion Topic For JP: Island of Secrets (accepting!)

Postby wolfrunner » Fri Aug 10, 2018 3:18 pm

Posting Thread Link - Forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=3891684

Main Plot:
After the incident with the Kirby's on Isla Sorna, InGen decided that the dinosaurs on the island needed to be destroyed. Taking the island by storm, the genetics company didn't destroy the dinosaurs of Isla Sorna......they rounded all of the inhabitants up and experiments on them by replacing the frog DNA that had been used to fill in sequence gaps with human DNA. This ended up giving humans the trade mark abilities and memories of the dinosaurs whose DNA they received. Now these mutated prehistoric dinosaur-human hybrids have gotten free and are all over the island. InGen Security has to once again clean up their mistake. But there is a catch....the company has built a multi-million dollar resort and live dinosaur park on the island and the guests and staff have no idea of the mutated hybrids running around. Or the operation to clean them up.

Mini Plot (see rules):
Though InGen's goal is to deal with all of the hybrids on the island, there are five in particular that have made their top targeted asset list.

Skylar Truesdale was hired by John Hammond for a top secret project of his personal interest, and based it on Isla Sorna. The project? Skylar was given five eggs with the duty of caring for and then raising the hatchlings that popped out of them. The catch? Two were Spinosaurus Eggs, one was a Tyrannosaur Egg and the other two were Velociraptor Eggs. The intention was too see if the three different species could be raised together in the same setting as a family. Skylar proved the theory right and raised the five carnivores together. However, during InGen's storming of the island these five dinosaurs were among those taken and experimented on by the company's scientist. Their caretaker not seen or heard from again after that day. At least until now a year later....

Rules
*Dinosaur Abilities help link- (these may come in handy if you want to create a Dinosaur-Human Hybrid. Remember I would like the abilities the same among species.) https://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Dinosaur_Physiology
https://jurassicpark.wikia.com/wiki/InGen%27s_List

*this takes place on Isla Sorna after the third movie events, not Nublar. Please keep that in mind.

*inspired by Owen and the Raptors of Jurassic World, this has similar elements

*Because Jurassic Park/Jurassic World are live action movies, either describe your character(s) with enough details or use a rl picture. In other words...NO anime!

*You may be a Dinosaur-Human Hybrid, normal Human at the resot or a member of InGen staf. If you are a Dinosaur-Human Hybrid then you may either be an escaped dinosaur or you can stay at the resort and cooperate with InGen.

*If you want to have a Velociraptor Hybrid and have it be a member of the pack then feel free to do so. Remember it was the strongest, youngest and largest of the two packs on the island so it having lots of members is ok.

*I am doing an experiment with the rp and have created a plot within a plot....a mini plot...that has to do with my OC. If you have a Dinosaur and wish it to have something to do with the mini plot then adjust your oc's history accordingly and pm me just to tell me. There are limited spots. Those spots are:
2 Spinosaurus -1 male and 1 female
1 Tyrannosaur male
2 Velociraptors - 1 male (Alpha Male of the Isla Sorna Pack) and 1 female (Beta of the Isla Sorna Pack)

*make the retained abilities of your Dinosaur OCs measure up to it's species, as in Spinosaurus's are great swimmers and can breathe under water....Velociraptors are great jumpers, have high intelligence and can run incredibly fast.....a Rex has inhuman physical strength and so on.
-If you want to use a species already in use by someone, then please copy whatever abilities they have listed for their oc! Dinosaurs of the same species can not have different abilities, since the same traits were retained throughout all hybrids of each species!

*site rules

*have fun with histories, species and personalities

*Hybrids can have last names, but are not required to. Humans must have last names though.

*any Dinosaur species that has been introduced (Minus Indominous Rex and Indoraptor as we have new hybrids we are dealing with) may be used. As long as they follow the no Hybrid Species rule and as long as it is a species introduced in the books, movies or games(Alive and Builder, both of which I have so I will know). Again please just follow the rule regarding the three traits the retain as far as skills go.

*Recall that the dinosaurs were not taken to the island, rather InGen arrived on Isla Sorna and captured the dinosaurs already there. Though a few, like Rexy, were captured and brought along with them from Nublar. Like 99% of the dinosaurs/hybrids are native to Sorna.

*There are still normal dinosaurs still on the island but they are attractions in the park.

*Rules involving Cannons!-
I have decided to allow Cannons to make appearances BUT they have very strict guidelines I have listed here for them to be involved in the rp.
-They must be ncp characters. Meaning, if you are unfamiliar with this term, any person can play as them as they are needed. Though Eli Mills and Henry Wu both have regular rpers.
-They are to be used as plot devices/means to inject drama or action sequences only.
-I expect a reason as to why you want to include/what you plan to do with him or her.
-No Owen, Blue or Claire allowed.

*Remember that Isla Sorna is not just an island. There are also several human structures, two of which are used as nesting grounds for the Velociraptor Pack. The structures are the Isla Sorna Aviary, the Isla Sorna Airport and Runway, the InGen Compound or Parenting and Embryonic Center, the InGen Village and the ruins of the Kirby's plane.
The resort is made up of the hotel with it's laboratory and control room, as well as the actual park itself with the attractions.

*Activity! We are slow posting responses most of the time, like as in a few days to a week even, and are cool with that. We're relaxed about when we post because we understand real life takes priority with school, vacations, family stuff or even just needing a mental brake to get rid of a writer's block episode or/and self-care. Plus yes it is slightly dark and heavy at times. BUT we are still active. If you join then you are expected to post, so be sure you can post at least twice a week. If something comes up then let us know on the discussion thread. We will be more then happy to catch you up when you come back and help you figure out how to jump back in if you ask.

(more could be added as needed)

Form-
appearance (Dinosaur must include their current human appearance and their former Dinosaur appearance)-
name -
species (Dinosaur, then please specify which species) -
age -
gender -
occupation -
personality -
history -
crush -
boyfriend or girlfriend -
skills and abilities (Dinosaurs explain your traits here and only up to three max) -

Members-
*Spirit l Male l Dimorphodon Hybrid
*Veridian l female l Velociraptor Hybrid
*Wyatt Hoskins l male
*River l male l Spinosaurus Hybrid
*Maximus Threstle l male
*Tempest l female l Mosasaurus Hybrid
*Ashley l female l Dilophosauris Hybrid
*Caspian l male l Velociraptor Hybrid
*Dorain Hoskins l male
*Miracle l female l Velociraptor Hybrid
*Skylar Truesdale l female
Last edited by wolfrunner on Fri Jul 26, 2019 6:15 am, edited 52 times in total.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Discusion Topic For JP: Island Of Sserets (accepting!)

Postby wolfrunner » Fri Aug 10, 2018 3:18 pm

Isla Sorna's Velociraptor Pack B
Isla Sorna's Velociraptor Pack B, also known as Caspian's Pack, was one of the two packs of Velociraptors inhabiting Jurassic Park's island Site B, better known as Isla Sorna. Before being rounded up and experimented on by InGen it was the youngest, strongest pack and was the one responsible for most of the chaos that ensued on the island. The pack is also known to be made up primarily of the three species which, between them, claimed the entierity of the island. It was also a NA or 'Nature Anonomoly'-classified pack due to the way it functioned and it's members. They are based out of the abandoned InGen Compound on the island as their main nesting site. A second nesting site they use is the Old Worker Village.

The InGen Compound(or Parenting and Embryonic Center) and InGen Village.

Alpha Male - Caspian
Alpha Female - Skylar Truesdale l (human)

Beta - Veridian

Members -
-Miracle l female
-River l male l (Spinosarus)
Last edited by wolfrunner on Fri Jul 10, 2020 2:14 pm, edited 16 times in total.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

"What did Mommy say about books and covers?"

Postby wolfrunner » Fri Aug 10, 2018 3:19 pm

Form-

"What did Mommy say about books and covers? Not to read them because of them?"

appearance (Dinosaur must include their current human appearance and their former Dinosaur appearance)-
current human appearance - Image

former Dinosaur appearance -
Miracle appeared as smaller then normal all white female Velociraptor with dark brown spots.

name -
Miracle

Dinosaur-Human Hybrid, Velociraptor

age -
2 years but has the human appearance of a 8 year old little girl

gender -
female

occupation -
scientific test subject, escaped

personality -
Miracle is a very childish Velociraptor. The youngest member of her pack, Miracle displays many traits that would make her easily confused as any other normal young child. The female appears to be an endless ball of energy with a matching level of curiosity. Though this does tend to get the adventurous Hybrid into trouble repeatedly. It often conflicts with her acquired fear of humans and her curiosity tends to win over most of the time. She likes to spend time teasing and messing with her fellow packmates often times annoying them to the point of being snapped at or play-pinned down just to make her stop. Not that it works like this. She is by far the gentlest and shyest member of the pack as well.

history -
Miracle is the youngest member of the Velociraptor Pack. She was found as an egg alone on Isla Sorna by her pack and taken back to the abandoned InGen Compound which the pack claimed as their home. She was taken care of there and eventually hatched by the pack and Skylar Truesdale, the girl acting as a surrogate mother of sorts. She was named Miracle by Skylar, because of the circumstances in which her egg was found and the fact she was very small and weaker then most hatchling's of her species. Eventually she integrated into the pack as a normal member, but remained the smallest of her family.

When InGen landed on Isla Sorna and rounded up the prehistoric inhabitants, Miracle was captured along with her pack. She was experimented on like the others were. Eventually this led to her, or rather her memories and thoughts, being transferred from dinosaur to a human vessel. That of a little seven almost eight year old girl. Miracle became timid and afraid of humans afterwards. Though she did manage to escape with those of her pack and a few of the larger carnivores. She is still very afraid of humans but it conflicts with her personality and curious nature. Memories of 'her mother' being the only human she claims is trustable. She currently lives with her packmates and the other larger carnivores at the abandoned InGen Compound.

skills and abilities (Dinosaurs explain your traits here and only up to three max) -
Enhanced Speed, Enchanced Senses, Highly Intelegent.

Trivia -
*she calls Skylar Truesdale 'Mommy'
*coincidently Miracle looks a lot like a child version of Skylar Truesdale

relationships -
Skylar Truesdale
positive
Despite what the humans have done to her and the other native inhabitants of Isla Sorna, Miracle claims Skylar is the one exception. Even with her new acquired fear of humans the young hybrid is very fond of the brunette teen to the point of referring to her as her mother. She misses Sky and wants to see her again but keeps this to herself. It's not uncommon for the young Hybrid to call out for the human though when not around her pack.

Caspian
positive
Miracle has a strong bond with Caspian and a high respect for him as her alpha. Though that doesn't stop her from liking to mess with him when she can, or getting annoyed at his protective nature over her. A protective nature that she doesn't fully understand, but knows there is probably no changing. At least not until she finds a way to convince him that she is just as strong as the rest of the pack. She idolizes her alpha/big brother figure.

Dorain Hoskins
negative
Miracle is terrified of Dorain even though she is the one that is the predator of the two. It goes beyond the fact that he is human or is an InGen employee like most others. Unlike her normal snap and cry for one of the other Hybrids or her mother, with Dorain the female Raptor just cowers. She puts as much distance as possible between herself and the man. She claims there is just something about him that isn't right and it unnerves her.

Ashley
neutral
Ashley is a mystery to Miracle. She neither likes or hates the female Dilophosaurus, though it is frustrating that she can't seem to understand why the other female carnivore decided to cooperate with the humans.

Maximus Threstle
negative
While Miracle remembers Maximus as being a kind human during the few times they met while he was helping Skylar, he is still human and works for InGen on top of it. Those two things are enough to make her afraid of the young man. He makes her feel threatened and will snap at him and cry for one of the other hybrids or her mother if they meet.

Veridian
postive
An occasional victim of her games, Miracle has a very close bond with the older female Raptor. It isn't uncommon to find her nipping at Veridian's heels a large majority of the time. In fact it is rare that Veridian not know where the child is for this reason. She looks up to her beta/big sister figure and has a high amount of respect for her. Often she is the first one who the smallest member goes to when she has a problem and is searching for advice or other kind of example on what to do. Just like any normal little sister who idolizes their bigger sibling of the same gender.

Tempest
negative
Miracle has met the Mosasaurus Hybrid once shortly after the brake out from InGen's lab. And the impression left behind on the young Raptor by the sea-based carnivore was not a good one to put things mildly. She had to be held back from leaping at Tempest. Her fiery personality comes out around the sea predator mostly in open insults and taunts trying to get a reaction from her.

River
postive
Miracle has a good relationship with River. She did grow up with the Spinosaurus Hybrid after all and has known the island's largest predator since she hatched. While initially afraid of the semi-aquatic hunter, Miracle soon learned that there was no reason to fear the male. He was part of her family and she quickly established a bond with him in kind. She tends to seek out and hide with the Spinosaurus Hybrid most of the time when looking for shelter or frightened.

Wyatt Hoskins
not yet known
Never met Wyatt Hoskins. Kind of hard to form an opinion on someone you have never met.

Eli Mills
not yet known
Miracle has never met Eli, so has not had the opportunity to think anything of him.

Spirit
neutral
Miracle doesn't know much, anything really, about the Dimorphodon Hybrid whom she met in InGen's lab. But the small female is curious about Spirit none the less.
Last edited by wolfrunner on Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:53 pm, edited 56 times in total.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

"You never had 'control'. You had a brake while I was MIA."

Postby wolfrunner » Sun Aug 12, 2018 5:02 pm

"You never had control. What you had was a brake while I was MIA."

Form-
+But the necklace around her neck is a Velociraptor Claw fossil with Amber+

name -
Skylar Truesdale

aliases -
Sky
Mommy, by Miracle
Truesdale
John Hammond's Pet, by InGen
Mamasaur, by InGen

Human

age -

gender -
female

occupation -
InGen Employee, formerly
Alpha Female of Isla Sorna's Velociraptor Pack
Jurassic World residential resort guest

personality -
To anybody that doesn't know Skylar, she seems the same as any slightly moody teenage girl though this is recent. She isn't what one would classify as a people person but she isn't a complete anti-social person either. The brunette is simply a calm, relaxed individual. Though she seems to have a short tolerance for people and their antics. Getting easily annoyed or underwhelmed by what others may see as exciting and once in a life time opportunities. Skylar also doesn't take well with authority and has a very short list of people whom she actually respects. She isn't afraid to voice her opinions or be blunt about something no matter if it is negative or positive in nature.

To anybody that does know Sky, however, she is a different creature. The few employees she has met before likened her to more of a predator then a person. Like the island rubbed off on her. Incurably stubborn in her ways with a habit of having to learn the hard way, Sky is a bright out-spoken young women who is also a talented actress when she feels like it or the need presents itself. She has practiced observational skills and can generally read people's intentions, emotions and motives pretty well. She still doesn't do well with authority and has little respect for most people as a general rule of thumb, with having only about a handful of people she may actually consider giving her respect to. Having co-organized several attacks on people that trespassed onto Isla Sorna or acted as a spy of sorts injecting herself into the group of trespassers, Sky can seem to have quite the backwards, twisted morals to most outsiders. Coming off as apathetic, numb, sadistic and inhuman. Yet this thinking could not be farther from the truth. The brunette teen is actually a genuinely compassionate person who is protective of the island and it's inhabitants. She views them as her family, and simply places them over the trespassers to their island even if those trespassers are her own species.

history -
Born in the East Coast of the United States of America, Skylar Truesdale lived the normal life of a single child to a pair of parents. But this child was anything but normal. From a very young age Sky's parents found she had a deep seated attraction for prehistoric creatures. While it was at first assumed to be a phase and then just a possible tomboy thing, the girl's family found out quite the opposite by the time she was eight years old. Not that this bothered her family. In fact the Teuesdales did all they could to encourage their daughter's interest in the extinct lizards. It was by happy luck that, eventually, a Dinosaur-themed contest presented by one John Hammond caught a teenage Skylar's attention. Thus leading, in turn, to the teen's employment offer for Mr. Hammond's new theme park themed after the mighty creatures that once roamed the earth. A park to be known as Jurassic Park.

But there was some fine print to the job which Skylar eagerly accepted. Skylar Truesdale was hired by John Hammond for a top secret project of his personal interest, and based it on Isla Sorna. The project? Skylar was given five eggs with the duty of caring for and then raising the hatchlings that popped out of them. The catch? Two were Spinosaurus Eggs, one was a Tyrannosaur Egg and the other two were Velociraptor Eggs. The intention was too see if the three different species could be raised together in the same setting as a family. Skylar proved the theory right and raised the five carnivores together after the hatchlings imprinted on her effectively making the teen their mother-figure. And each other siblings. However, during InGen's storming of the island these five dinosaurs were among those taken and experimented on by the genetics company's scientist. Their caretaker not seen or heard from again after that day. At least until now a year later....

It was all meant to be routine...when InGen last came to Isla Sorna. Things sure started off normal enough and the members of Sky's family separated to handle the humans who had come to their island. Unfortunately this time would prove to be anything but routine. InGen had done the one thing they were never expected to do.....learned from their past mistakes and the experiances of others on the island. As such they ended up targeting the dinosaurs which Skylar raised. By the time Sky realized this though it was too late, InGen was already dealing with her family and she arrived to late to stop them. It was during this time that Sky was accidently shot in the thigh by one of the genetics company's men. Skylar would wake up later in a hospital back on the mainland having undergone surgery to remove the bullet leaving a scar of today on her thigh. Since waking up after that day Skylar has had Dissociative Amnesia regarding anything that has to do with Jurassic Park or her time spent with the Dinosaurs on Isla Sorna. The memories deeply repressed to cope with having failed and lost her family which she blames herself for. Her thoughts automatically thinking each member of her pack was killed for her miscall qnd underestimating their enemy.

With her having just turned eighteen, Skylar's parents have sent her to Isla Sorna hoping that returning to the island will help their daughter somehow.

Despite her recent coming into legal adulthood Skylar is skilled in certain unlikely areas. The teen has loved Dinosaurs, with a particular fascination in carnivores, since a tender age. Her own interest, plus as a former employee of InGen raising said animals, has made her deceptively knowledgeable regarding the land and sky-based prehistoric creatures. She also knows the most vulnerable vital points of the human body, and basic medical first aide treatments. Also Skylar knows and understands Morse Code, having learned it after realizing she could use it to communicate with the Velociraptor Pack due to similarities between the code and the sounds the predators used as a language. In addition to her extensive knowledge, the teen knows the island itself just as well as the native inhabitants after having to live there alone for three years alongside them. Aside from her impressive knowledge, Skylar is also talented in combat. Having raised a group predators and then become Alpha Female of a Raptor Pack, the brunette is skilled in hand to hand combat and has three years of practiced reflexes and honed instincts in fighting. She is also stronger physically then she appears, nowhere near the strength of Hybrids but enough that she gained from spending three years wrestling with Velociraptors. Sky is able to pin down those more physically imposing then herself, as well as deliver a good solid kick or punch to her opponent enough to incapacitate them for a short time. Her preferred method of fighting is with knives and there is always one somewhere hidden on her person just in case. However the girl can improvise if she has no other alternative. Though she has never used a live firearm before, the teen has played paintball through her teenage years. She has decent enough marksmen skills to make her a threat in combat.

trivia -
*Skylar has scars three places: her left knee from when she broke her knee some years back. Her fingers have small teeth marks from handling carnivores. And her right thigh has a scar from where she was shot a year ago by one of the men InGen hired.
*Skylar can generally be counted on to have a knife hidden somewhere on her.
*Skylar is terrified of Pterosaurs. Seriously. She can't stand them. She says the members of the flier family are creepy and freaks her out.
*Skylar is unaware that what she has is actually a form of Amnesia. She assumes its just nightmares from when she was in a bad accident.
*Skylar is a light sleeper.

relationships -
Jeff Rossiter - NCP
doesn't remember him/cautious neutral
The current head of Biology Synthetics Technologies Incorperated, or BioSyn as it is better known as, Jeff Rossiter is aquainted with Skylar. These two have a very tense cautious relationship based around opportunity. Two years after being hired, the head of InGen's rival company got into contact with Skylar to offer her a preposition. Rossiter had just taken over the genetics company and 'heard' rumors about a human possibily staying on Isla Sorna among the native inhabitants there. When he contacted Sky, it was to offer her a position to leave InGen and work for him instead. The meeting ended with the firl stating she didn't work for InGen, but for John Hammond. With the company head saying that his offer still stood, Skylar left saying she had to think about it due to the rumors of the company's less then tastefull reputation themselves. She has yet to get back to Rossiter.

Dr. Henry Wu - NCP
doesn't remember him/negative
Doctor Henry Wu was one of John Hammond's employees and is the current chief genetic engineer at InGen. He also happens to be the one that created and gave Skylar her eggs when Hammond recruited her four years ago. Right away Sky didn't like the scientist. She couldn't explain why at the time but something just never seemed to sit right about him for the girl. The brunette warned Wu at the time the eggs hatched to stay away from her hatchlings, and keep his instruments just as far from them. For three years Wu apparently headed her warning despite InGen's attempts on the island and other incidents. That is up until last year...

John Hammond - deceased, NCP
doesn't remember him/positive
The late founder and first CEO of InGen, John Hammond was Skylar's employer and the one responsible for giving her the eggs which would later hatch into her pack. The pair had a very tight relationship. They were what one would call kindred spirits. The elderly millionaire having been noted to treat Sky as if she were his own grandaughter, despite having two of his own actually related grandchildren by his daughter.Sky looked up to the man, him being one of the very few authority figures whom the brunette held genuine respect and loyalty for. She took the task of raising and protecting the dinosaurs he gave into her care very seriously. This was how the teen gained the nickname of "John Hammond's Pet" by InGen members who'd seen them interact with each other.

Dorain Hoskins
not yet known
Skylar has yet to meet Dorain. Kind of hard to form an opinion of someone you never met before.

Miracle
doesn't remember her/positive
Skylar found Miracle as an abandoned egg on the island and took it back to the pack's nesting ground at the InGen Compound. She cared for the female Velociraptor's egg, eventually hatching it. She then raised the little Raptor hatchling with the pack. Needless to say that Sky is very protective of Miracle. She doesn't seem to mind the female calling her 'Mommy' either. In fact the human embraces the role of mother with the young Raptor from accepting her new name, to how she treats the two year old brunette.

Caspian
Partners. There are very few ways this relationship can be better described as. Sky is the only human who shows no fear of the Alpha Male. In fact while respectful of the boundaries of her other hatchlings, all that totally goes out the window with her oldest. The girl has no problem what so ever purposefully pushing every button and hitting every nerve just right to get a reaction, and the one she wants at that, out of the apex predator. Even beyond what his siblings are willing. She claims nobody knows the Raptor better then she does, and nobody knows her like him in return. She is fully confidant in her abilities to match or beat the other alpha. Despite all this though there is no doubt the girl has a connection to the Velociraptor male that is different then the ones she shares with her other hatchlings. The teen displays levels of determination, patience, affection and understanding towards the male that appears to be more so then that which she has for the others. She knows he is a handful but ignores it saying it is part of what makes him him. The two alphas work well together with the brunette adapting herself to fit to the male instead of trying to force him to adapt to her in a situation. She finds things work out better that way and the results are much more productive in the end. Sky has complete trust in the male as well as his capabilities when they are provoked. Skylar is constantly calling him Casper, only ever calling him by his full name under serious circumstances. Well she calls him that when not calling the Alpha Male 'Idiot' anyway due to frustration or teasing.

Veridian
does not remember her/positive
Veridian has many names in Sky's book including everything from 'Breath of fresh air' to the more simple name of her 'good hatchling'. Skylar has always considered herself and the female Velociraptor very close, 'best friend' being quite possibly the most frequently used name describing the beta. The teen may have been the one raising the clutch, but it is Veridian whom Skylar credits as the reason she was able to raise the family as she was in the first place. Having another female around as a buffer to the more rowdy nerve-testing males certainly helped more then the hybrid realizes. The female Velociraptor was always the one whom the brunette found she could go to and simply rant her heart content out to. It felt to the teen that, even if what she was saying wasn't something the speedy theif understood, she still listened to the human. Sky found comfort in her close female to female bond with Veridian. Like there was always someone to talk to regardless of the conversation topic....someone she could always count on. A Confidante. She knows she can, and does, place her total trust in the beta's capabilities to help lead the pack. The teen knows Veridian holds herself to high standards and does her best to achieve said standards, even to the point of being overly critical of herself in the process. She tries to help the female with this keeping remedying these criticisms by pointing them out when they occur, before reassuring with logic and advice. Sky shows great affection towards Veridian, along with indulgence and respect towards her independence while keeping her in the back of her head keeping tabs at a distance. This way she can still act if needed as a safety blanket or net without hindering the female Raptor or changing her personality.

River
Though the largest of the island carnivores and despite Miracle, River is Skylar's 'baby'. At least he is chronologically since he was among the last in the clutch of eggs to hatch. Oddly though Sky found quickly that it was River who was the most mature and patient among her hatchlings. This lead to the girl easing up on the male and giving him more free reign to do as he pleased once he was able to hunt for himself. She has great trust and confidance in the Spinosaurus's capabilities and judgements. Perhaps this free reign early on also spolied the dinosaur a bit, but the brunette doesn't see it like that. She still spoils the male by readily finding excuses for his actions, often times sighting it as his right much like the hybrid himself does thus feeding into them more. Sky has never denied the large predator anything and doesn't see the point in starting now. Particularly when, in her eyes, there is no need to.

Ashley
positive
Despite knowing next to nothing about Ashley, Skylar still calls the Dilophosaurus Hybrid her friend. She got a good feeling about the red head female right away upon their first, though accidental, meeting. There are a few curious things she has noticed about her new friend but connects them to perfectly normal explanations. That or doesn't bother delving into someone's personal life unless wanted. To Sky Ashley, whom the human teen has dubbed 'Di' for her dichromatic yellow and green eyes and the fact she doesn't actually know the young women's name yet, is a lot like a little sister. Even with the fact that she is apparently older then the human teen at twenty-one compared to her eighteen. The human is quick to defend and stand up for the female hybrid. She has no idea it's possibly due to subconscious recognition that Ashley is, not just a dinosaur, but a species whom is relative to the Velociraptor. Skylar has subconcioualy taken the Dilophosaurus under her wing and accepted her into the pack.

Maximus Threstle
doesn't remember him/neutral
Skylar has met Maxi before, in fact he is one of the very few that know any real information on her family and her. She has never had an issue with him before, but keeps him at arms length and an eye weary.

Tempest
cautious positive/neutral
Skylar first met Tempest shortly after she met Ashley, actually she was the second Hybrid she met as they met the same day. Despite knowing next to nothing about the water-based predator and Tempest's reputation with the other hybrids, Skylar is actually rather fond of the female Mosasaurus. Though weary it stems from the fact that Tempest likes to challenge the brunette teen's status as Alpha Female, so she feels. Though friendly and protective with the hybrid and considering her as a friend, the girl can go from friend to putting Tempest in her place with or without previous provocation in a blink of an eye. Then back again to being friends without issue. Sky has subconciously accepted the female as part of the pack.

Wyatt Hoskins
not yet known
Never met Wyatt Hoskins. Kind of hard to form an opinion on someone you have never met.

Eli Mills
not yet known
Skylar has never met Eli. She doesn't have an opinion of him as of yet.

Spirit
not yet known
The two have never met. Hard to form an opinion if they have never met before.
Last edited by wolfrunner on Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:53 pm, edited 95 times in total.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

“Underestimate me... that will be fun”

Postby Spock and Kirk » Sat Aug 18, 2018 7:22 pm

ᴅᴏʀɪᴀɴ ʜᴏꜱᴋɪɴꜱ
fc; tyler posey

27 January 28th Bisexual 6’ 1”
xxxAs son of Vic Hoskins, head of security of Jurassic world , Dorian has a lot of expectations to live up too. Not that he ever took interest in taking over the company but he was a much better fit for it than his brother Wyatt. His childhood dream of becoming the male Lara Croft is something that he is quite close to achieving, he is good with both throwing knives and a compound bow. However in combat he likes to use a crossbow. Although it he is terrible with firearms and rarely had anything to do with them if he can.

fluent in two languages; English and Hindi is licenced to fly a helicopter.
xxxDorian’s family has never been perfect. His mother disliked him and his father was so protective he never got the chance to get to know him. He did however manage to excel in school. Bumped up quite a few grades he managed to graduate at the age of 14. He got accepted into Harvard university with a hefty scholarship, but of course the money ran out once his father was gone. Once his father was killed in an accident with a parks asset, he was given into the care of Doctor Henry Wu. Dorian has been working as his assistant and a lab technician in order to get more funds for his tuition to get the remainder of his PHD. He awaits the time where he graduates as this is when he can finally take his rightful place as the new head of InGen. He still hopes to be able to work as a genetic engineer as that is where his true skills lie.

xxxWith shimmering green eyes, a dark olive complexion, and all topped off within leather black hair. Dorian figures that if you look at him from the shoulders up he is quite attractive. But the rest of him is very scrawny and disproportionate. This being because he is in the process of healing from a severe eating disorder which was treated quite late into the severity of the illness. He’s doing much better but his body would say otherwise. Dorian is mostly made up of muscle, however he doesn’t have much endurance because of his eating disorder. Unfortunately enough, but again it’s something that has been getting better with time.

In a complicated long distance relationship with Eli Mills
xxxHis fragile mental health situation only gets worse when it is discovered that Dorian is a diagnosed Psychopath. Not to be mistaken with a sociopath, he’s not out for blood as a serial killer in a Hollywood film is. but he does display traits very common of psychopaths. He’s often manipulative, power hungry, egotistical and is almost incapable of feeling any kind of remorse. No, this is not completely who Dorian is. He can be kind, loyal and loving to those that he believes have earned that kind of affection from him. It’s mostly been familial bonds however, his current love interest living far away prohibits the relationship from
Growing.
Spock and Kirk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Discusion Topic For JP: Island Of Secrets (accepting!)

Postby wolfrunner » Sun Aug 19, 2018 5:48 am

Accwptwd
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Dorian’s relationships { “I made a plan of sweet revenge...”

Postby Spock and Kirk » Sun Aug 19, 2018 9:16 am

Dᴏʀɪ's Rᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴs
x
x
x
x

Eʟɪ Mɪʟʟs
-------------
npc - Boyfriend

This relationship
is hanging on by a thread.
Eli is starting to get tired
of Dori's emotionlessness,
despite wanting to propose
to him only a few weeks ago,
Dorian doesn't think their
relationship will last much longer.

Sᴋʏʟᴀʀ Tʀᴜᴇsᴅᴀʟᴇ
-------------------
Wolf runner - Neutral

No opinion as of yet
the two have not met.
Mɪʀᴀᴄʟᴇ
-------------------
Wolf runner - Negative

He has a fear of velociraptors,
as it is the asset responsible for
his fathers death. He tries to avoid
the human-Velociraptor hybrid.

x
x
x
x

Mᴀxɪᴍᴜs Tʜʀᴇsᴛʟᴇ
-------------------
Pitch1226 - Neutral

Sure Dori disagrees with his
opinions on the assets of the park,
But if he were available he would be
interested in dating him potentially.

Asʜʟᴇʏ
-------------------
Spock and Kirk - Neutral

She has never given
Dorian a reason to dislike her.
Nor has she really given Dorian
a reason to show favouritism.
A cooperative hybrid is an
asset, but still not a friend.
He has a slight fear of her.

Rɪᴠᴇʀ
-------------------
Wolfrunner - Negative

Sure Dorian has
nothing against the hybrid
but he is still one of the hybrids
nonetheless. He would be
sad to see such an asset be killed
but he is willing to do so
if need be.

Vᴇʀɪᴅɪᴀɴ
-------------------
Spock and Kirk - negative

Despite never actually
meeting the hybrid in person,
Dori still has a deep rooted
hatred for her. She is a velociraptor
after all, and so he wants to
ensure that he can euthanize
her just like the other
velociraptor hybrid.

Mɪsᴛʏᴄᴀ
-------------------
Blackthorn - negative

Dori views her
as he does all the rest
of the hybrids. however,
he does have a little less
of a dislike for her as she
is not a velociraptor.
Cᴀsᴘɪᴀɴ
-------------------
Pitch1226 - Negative

Despite not knowing for
certain, Dorian Is certain Caspian
had something to do with his fathers
death. He wants to find and kill him.
He has a feeling that the hybrid thinks
the same of him.

Wʏᴀᴛᴛ Hᴏsᴋɪɴs
-------------------
Spock and kirk - positive

Despite not always getting
allong with him, Dorian has an
unconditional love for his half-
brother Wyatt. The two of them
fight like Cats, (Strangely similar to
his relationship with Eli) but still
stick up for one and other.

Pᴀᴛʀɪᴄɪᴀ
-------------------
Librarycat - Neutral

Since this hybrid
is not a carnivore or apart of
the pack of escaped hybrids,
Dori really has nothing against
her. But he has never met her,
so he is unable to have a real opinion
on her.
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Tᴇᴍᴘᴇsᴛ
-------------------
Pitch1226 - Neutral

Since Tempest is never
hurting the park of helping the
park, Dorian has no real interest
in finding her. However whenever
he can he keeps an eye on her. He
figures she has no idea.

Dʀ.Hᴇɴʀʏ Wᴜ
-------------------
Npc - Positive

Being Dorian's guardian
after his father was killed these
two had plenty of time to bond.
Dorian has come to think of him
as the father that he always
wished he had.

Sᴘɪʀɪᴛ
-------------------
Pitch1226 - Neutral

Dorian can appreciate
the fact that the hybrid is
at least a little bit cooperative,
but it's still pretty clear that
he doesn't care for him all that
much.

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
ᴀ ʙ ᴄ ᴅ ᴇ ғ ɢ ʜ ɪ ᴊ ᴋ ʟ ᴍ ɴ ᴏ ᴘ ǫ ʀ s ᴛ ᴜ ᴠ ᴡ x ʏ ᴢ
Last edited by Spock and Kirk on Wed Apr 03, 2019 9:47 am, edited 6 times in total.
Spock and Kirk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Casperphobia » Sun Aug 19, 2018 2:32 pm

Hello! I'd like to reserve a role as the alpha male velociraptor If that is possible? ^u^
Casperphobia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfrunner » Mon Aug 20, 2018 3:57 am

Yup! It is possible!
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

"One day, I'm gonna hurt you. I promise."

Postby Casperphobia » Tue Aug 21, 2018 12:35 pm

Name: Caspian
Nicknames: Cas, Casper
Species: Raptor
Sexuality: Asexual, panromantic???
Dinosaur Appearance: A large white raptor
Crush: N/A
Boyfriend/Girlfriend: N/A

History: Caspian was one of the five eggs given to Sky, and the first to hatch. It would have been only him as he attempted to eat the others while they were still eggs, but Skylar had stopped him, which he is kind of thankful for now since he considers the others his family. That doesn't mean he wasn't the most aggressive still. Caspian was always the trouble maker and always tested the limits of what was allowed.

When InGen came, he put one hell of a fight, but was captured and experimented on like the rest of his pack. Once he was transferred into his human vessel, he was ready to get out of the forsaken place. Of course, it was only a matter of time before the dinos escaped. Since the escape, Caspian has been picking off wandering visitor and bring the food back for his family and pack.

Personality: Aggressive is the best way to describe Cas. He has little to no mercy, one of his favorite hobbies being to toy around and messing with his prey before finally putting it out of it's misery. His view on humans is bleak; Casper personally believes Sky betrayed him and his pack and since then he is dead set on tracking her down and killing her. The only thing that he seems to genuinely care about is his pack and family of carnivores. Caspian is very protective of them and it acts as his only weakness/softspot.

Skills and Abilities: Extremely fast, Heightened senses, Highly intellegent
Last edited by Casperphobia on Wed Jan 23, 2019 7:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Casperphobia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me