βœ΄πšƒπš‘πšŽ π™°πšŒπšŠπšπšŽπš–πš’βœ΄Homepage/Discussion Thread✴

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

βœ΄πšƒπš‘πšŽ π™°πšŒπšŠπšπšŽπš–πš’βœ΄Homepage/Discussion Thread✴

Postby salvation. » Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:53 am

"I never changed... I just learned how to become a more powerful me."

It's far into the future now, humans have evolved to posses some strange abilities. Not long after this discovery people began to use their powers for good and evil, but the spread of evil grew to enormous amounts. In order to control the crime an Academy opened designed to train young children how to control their powers and use them for good. But soon the scales became unbalanced again, with so many heroes and nobody to fight them, they decided to take a different approach on the situation. The Academy decided to open a second branch to the school that trains children how to be villains. Many were opposed to the idea of teaching their students how to become criminals, but still the program managed to gather up a good few of students. With the scales balanced and good and evil being produced at the same rate, the world can finally be somewhat at peace.

writer-aries-she/her-entp-slytherin-chaotic neutral
salvation.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: βœ΄πšƒπš‘πšŽ π™°πšŒπšŠπšπšŽπš–πš’βœ΄Homepage/Discussion Thread✴

Postby salvation. » Tue Aug 07, 2018 10:06 am

π™½πšŠπš–πšŽ: Lindy Kestrel
π™°πšπšŽ: 30
π™ΆπšŽπš—πšπšŽπš›: Female
π™Ώπš˜πš πšŽπš›: Telekenisis
πš‚πšŽπš‘πšžπšŠπš•πš’πšπš’: Bi
π™ΏπšŽπš›πšœπš˜πš—πšŠπš•πš’πšπš’: Lindy is sweet and bubbly she is the perfect example of an amazing hero. Although she does have a dark side she rarely shows.
π™°πš•πš’πšŠπšœ: Levitate
πš†πš‘πš’ πšŠπš›πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽπš’ πš’πš— πšπš‘πšŽ π™·πšŽπš›πš˜ π™Ώπš›πš˜πšπš›πšŠπš–?: She loves teaching students
π™²πš›πšžπšœπš‘: None
π™±πš/π™Άπš: None
π™Ύπšπš‘πšŽπš›: She has some beef with the head of evil activites, she is also the head of all hero activities

π™½πšŠπš–πšŽ: Jake Littole
π™°πšπšŽ: 16
π™ΆπšŽπš—πšπšŽπš›: Male
π™Ώπš˜πš πšŽπš›: Growing Plants
πš‚πšŽπš‘πšžπšŠπš•πš’πšπš’: Gay
π™ΏπšŽπš›πšœπš˜πš—πšŠπš•πš’πšπš’: Jake is very timid and shy, he only opens up when he really knows someone, then he's a really big sweetheart that jokes around a lot.
π™°πš•πš’πšŠπšœ: Twig
πš†πš‘πš’ πšŠπš›πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽπš’ πš’πš— πšπš‘πšŽ π™·πšŽπš›πš˜ π™Ώπš›πš˜πšπš›πšŠπš–?: He finds joy in saving people
π™²πš›πšžπšœπš‘: None PM me
π™±πš/π™Άπš: None PM me
π™Ύπšπš‘πšŽπš›: Quinn is his childhood friend

π™½πšŠπš–πšŽ: Quinn Tessa
π™°πšπšŽ: 17
π™Ώπš˜πš πšŽπš›: Illusions
πš‚πšŽπš‘πšžπšŠπš•πš’πšπš’: Bi
π™ΏπšŽπš›πšœπš˜πš—πšŠπš•πš’πšπš’: Quinn is very self assured and full of herself, she can get a little hot headed sometimes and protects those she cares about a lot. Unfortunately shes a bit on the insane side and finds joy in the misery of others.
π™°πš•πš’πšŠπšœ: Ace
πš†πš‘πš’ πšŠπš›πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽπš’ πš’πš— πšπš‘πšŽ πšŸπš’πš•πš•πšŠπš’πš— πš™πš›πš˜πšπš›πšŠπš–?: She likes to be the best and likes to revel in the misery of others
π™²πš›πšžπšœπš‘: Open PM me
π™±πš/π™Άπš: Open PM me
π™Ύπšπš‘πšŽπš›: Jake is her childhood friend
Last edited by salvation. on Tue Aug 07, 2018 11:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
salvation.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pupper.exe » Tue Aug 07, 2018 11:02 am

π™½πšŠπš–πšŽ: Natalie James (Nat)
π™Ώπš˜πš πšŽπš›: Her skin can grow small, scale-like razor blades out of her skin that she can shoot out of her body at high speeds.
πš‚πšŽπš‘πšžπšŠπš•πš’πšπš’: Heterosexual
π™ΏπšŽπš›πšœπš˜πš—πšŠπš•πš’πšπš’: Nat is fierce. She is loyal and will fight for those she trusts and loves. She isn't that talkative and prefers to keep to herself, though she isn't shy.
π™°πš•πš’πšŠπšœ: Razor
πš†πš‘πš’ πšŠπš›πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽπš’ πš’πš— πšπš‘πšŽ π™·πšŽπš›πš˜ π™Ώπš›πš˜πšπš›πšŠπš–?: Nat doesn't think people should be able to just swoop in and take whatever they want without working for it.
π™Ύπšπš‘πšŽπš›: Nat likes to play sports.
Last edited by pupper.exe on Tue Aug 07, 2018 11:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
pupper.exe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Trickster~ » Tue Aug 07, 2018 11:02 am

π™½πšŠπš–πšŽ: Callie Bowman
π™Ώπš˜πš πšŽπš›: Fire Manipulation
πš‚πšŽπš‘πšžπšŠπš•πš’πšπš’: Pansexual
π™ΏπšŽπš›πšœπš˜πš—πšŠπš•πš’πšπš’: Callie is a very happy girl, getting excited and passionate about things very easily. When she has extreme emotions of anger, passion, excitement, ect. her hair will light on fire. She enjoys being around people and is very loud. She’s very hyper, always moving.
π™°πš•πš’πšŠπšœ: Blaze
πš†πš‘πš’ πšŠπš›πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽπš’ πš’πš— πšπš‘πšŽ π™·πšŽπš›πš˜ π™Ώπš›πš˜πšπš›πšŠπš–?: She wants to help people and make a difference in the world.
π™²πš›πšžπšœπš‘: Open, PM me
π™±πš/π™Άπš: Open, PM me
π™Ύπšπš‘πšŽπš›:
The Trickster~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby salvation. » Tue Aug 07, 2018 11:36 am

accepted!!!
salvation.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kelzzz » Tue Aug 07, 2018 1:49 pm

A7D61F30-BC8B-4EFE-8883-6815DEBE9C93.jpeg
A7D61F30-BC8B-4EFE-8883-6815DEBE9C93.jpeg (23.64 KiB) Viewed 261 times
π™½πšŠπš–πšŽ: claire daniel brighton
π™°πšπšŽ: 29
π™ΆπšŽπš—πšπšŽπš›:Β  cis-male
π™Ώπš˜πš πšŽπš›: claire’s powers deal with mind manipulation. he can manipulate those who are not strong willed. he can change memories. he can also read thoughts.
πš‚πšŽπš‘πšžπšŠπš•πš’πšπš’: heterosexual
π™ΏπšŽπš›πšœπš˜πš—πšŠπš•πš’πšπš’: claire is usually calm and collected (unless you get on his nerves). he can be kinda off-standish sometimes. he does have slight anger issues. you do not want to make him mad and get on his bad side.
π™°πš•πš’πšŠπšœ: chronicle
πš†πš‘πš’ πšŠπš›πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽπš’ πš’πš— πšπš‘πšŽ πšŸπš’πš•πš•πšŠπš’πš— πš™πš›πš˜πšπš›πšŠπš–?: he believes if your going to do villainy. you might as well do it right. so he tries to teach students how to be a proper villain.
π™²πš›πšžπšœπš‘: lindy kestrel (though him being a villain and her being a hero, he’s always flirted with her to get a kick out of her. he tries to act like he doesn’t have a huge crush on her)
π™±πš/π™Άπš: none yet
π™Ύπšπš‘πšŽπš›: he tries to be cool with his students. he is also the head of all villain activities.

1028A7AD-BAD1-4750-8222-93BBFC4BA27E.jpeg
1028A7AD-BAD1-4750-8222-93BBFC4BA27E.jpeg (70.27 KiB) Viewed 261 times
π™½πšŠπš–πšŽ: jayden qwenith wright
π™ΆπšŽπš—πšπšŽπš›:Β cis-male
π™Ώπš˜πš πšŽπš›: speed. he has highly enhanced reflexes and can run up to speeds of 376 mph.
πš‚πšŽπš‘πšžπšŠπš•πš’πšπš’: bicurious
π™ΏπšŽπš›πšœπš˜πš—πšŠπš•πš’πšπš’: jayden is pretty outgoing and is a extrovert. he loves talking to people and being friends with as many as possible. he can be a little clingy sometimes, but he is really loyal.
π™°πš•πš’πšŠπšœ: mercury
πš†πš‘πš’ πšŠπš›πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽπš’ πš’πš— πšπš‘πšŽ π™·πšŽπš›πš˜ π™Ώπš›πš˜πšπš›πšŠπš–?: he wants to use his powers for good and help people who can’t help themselves.
π™²πš›πšžπšœπš‘: none yet. open.
π™±πš/π™Άπš: none yet. open.
π™Ύπšπš‘πšŽπš›: he likes to do pranks.

EAB0265B-7A3E-4351-997A-CDD4BABFC4C5.jpeg
EAB0265B-7A3E-4351-997A-CDD4BABFC4C5.jpeg (24.35 KiB) Viewed 261 times
π™½πšŠπš–πšŽ: kristian mathew dewitt
π™ΆπšŽπš—πšπšŽπš›:Β  cis-male
π™Ώπš˜πš πšŽπš›: ice manipulation
πš‚πšŽπš‘πšžπšŠπš•πš’πšπš’: bisexual
π™ΏπšŽπš›πšœπš˜πš—πšŠπš•πš’πšπš’: kristian is kinda closed off to most except his close friends. he has major trust issues. once he gets to know you and is comfortable with you, he’s pretty funny and honest.
π™°πš•πš’πšŠπšœ: khoine
πš†πš‘πš’ πšŠπš›πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽπš’ πš’πš— πšπš‘πšŽ πšŸπš’πš•πš•πšŠπš’πš— πš™πš›πš˜πšπš›πšŠπš–?: he thinks it’s better to be a villain than a hero.
π™²πš›πšžπšœπš‘: none yet. open.
π™±πš/π™Άπš: none yet. open.
π™Ύπšπš‘πšŽπš›: he kinda wants to be a hero(which no one knows at the moment).
Last edited by kelzzz on Tue Aug 07, 2018 2:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kelzzz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby salvation. » Tue Aug 07, 2018 2:01 pm

accepted! Also is Claire going to be the head of evil activities?
salvation.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ρ”β„“ΟƒqΟ…Ρ”ΠΈΒ’Ρ” » Wed Aug 08, 2018 1:17 am

π™½πšŠπš–πšŽ: Athena Lockwood
π™ΆπšŽπš—πšπšŽπš›: Girl
π™Ώπš˜πš πšŽπš›: Extreme luck and Gravity Control
πš‚πšŽπš‘πšžπšŠπš•πš’πšπš’: Heterosexual
π™ΏπšŽπš›πšœπš˜πš—πšŠπš•πš’πšπš’: Intellectually gifted, happy-go-lucky, humorous, empathetic, extremely hyper and loud
π™°πš•πš’πšŠπšœ: Clover
πš†πš‘πš’ πšŠπš›πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽπš’ πš’πš— πšπš‘πšŽ π™·πšŽπš›πš˜ π™Ώπš›πš˜πšπš›πšŠπš–?: Her parents died in a car crash when she was 7, and she was put into the system. When she was 14, her rich grandfather left her everything he had. After all the hardships she endured, she vowed to put her wealth and powers to good use.
π™Ύπšπš‘πšŽπš›: She loves the arts, especially music. It was one of her coping mechanisms when she was in the system. She loves to sing, play instruments, draw, act, and dance. She's also childhood friends with Callie Bowman.
Last edited by Ρ”β„“ΟƒqΟ…Ρ”ΠΈΒ’Ρ” on Thu Aug 09, 2018 2:02 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Ρ”β„“ΟƒqΟ…Ρ”ΠΈΒ’Ρ”

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me