๐“‰๐“‡๐’พ๐’ท๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐’ป ๐“‚๐’พ๐“ˆ๐“‰๐“Ž ๐“Œ๐‘œ๐‘œ๐’น๐“ˆ (๐’น๐’พ๐“ˆ๐’ธ๐“Š๐“ˆ๐“ˆ๐’พ๐‘œ๐“ƒ)

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

do you use discord? do you think you'd join a server for this rp?

i do not use discord, and i don't plan on joining.
19%
i do not use discord, but i would like to join a server.
14%
i do use discord, but wouldn't join a server for this rp.
5%
i do use discord, and do plan on joining a server if it is made.
62%

Total votes : 21

๐“‰๐“‡๐’พ๐’ท๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐’ป ๐“‚๐’พ๐“ˆ๐“‰๐“Ž ๐“Œ๐‘œ๐‘œ๐’น๐“ˆ (๐’น๐’พ๐“ˆ๐’ธ๐“Š๐“ˆ๐“ˆ๐’พ๐‘œ๐“ƒ)

Postby Hawky<3 » Sun May 27, 2018 4:24 am

main roleplay thread // tribe language

this is where all discussion and forms should go. feel free to throw ideas out, i'd be happy to add some to the main thread! keep it clean in this chat as well. also stay on topic please! if you go off topic, take it to your own PMs please.
Last edited by Hawky<3 on Wed Jun 27, 2018 11:53 am, edited 7 times in total.
Hawky<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

rainy morning >>

Postby Hawky<3 » Sun May 27, 2018 4:46 am

rainy morning // leader // molly // 43 moons // single // bisexual

xxxxxappearance ;;
rainy morning is a tall, fluffy molly with a dappled, dilute tabby tortoiseshell pelt. she has a patch of white on her chest and yellow eyes. her fur is well-groomed and soft. her build is normal, though slightly thinner due to her tall stature. she has a barely visible scar parting the fur above her nose.
xxxxxpersonality ;;
rainy morning is a highly empathetic cat and could almost be seen as the whole tribe's mentor. she is often very well-collected and presents herself as a stable figure. she attempts this so her tribe can be at ease during troubling times. rainy morning enjoys teaching and caring for young cats, and will often be found in the nursery telling kittens stories while their mothers work. despite this, rainy morning has no kin of her own. she is quite lonely because of this and yearns for a strong connection with a cat she can love and care for. she can be a bit overbearing at times and can turn into a mother bear of sorts. to keep her tribe happy, rainy morning can also be a pushover. she tries her best, but can also be overwhelmed in certain situations.
xxxxxhistory ;;
rainy morning was born in the tribe and came from a tight-knit family of healers and guides. despite this, she went off the beaten path to become a sentinel and eventually was appointed as an aide. she often put the tribe's needs before hers and worked herself to exhaustion trying to provide for them. her family was supportive of her decisions to stray from tradition, but some were disapproving.
Hawky<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

mossy stone >>

Postby Hawky<3 » Mon May 28, 2018 12:39 pm

mossy stone // sentinel // molly // 22 moons // single // straight

xxxxxappearance ;;
mossy stone is a bulky, gray classic tabby molly with green eyes. she has large paws and a torn ear. mossy stone's fur is thin and short. she's quite large for a molly and has a muscular build.
xxxxxpersonality ;;
mossy stone is a temperamental cat. she takes her job very seriously, despite being young. her ambition is one of her defining traits, but can be overshadowed by her jealous tendencies. mossy stone is a bit resentful at other cats when they have something she'd like. however, she is loyal to a fault. she often puts all her trust into a cat to have it be sorely rejected or misused. mossy stone's stamina is not to be doubted, she consistently works hard.
xxxxxhistory ;;
mossy stone was born and raised in the tribe. she knew from when she was a kitten that she wanted to become a sentinel. from a young age, she trained with her father until she graduated. after he passed, she withdrew from her duties. now, she works to prove herself again.
Hawky<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ataraxic_gone » Mon May 28, 2018 3:50 pm

โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
๏ผฃ๏ฝ๏ฝŒ๏ฝ„ ๏ผฃ๏ฝ‰๏ฝŽ๏ฝ„๏ฝ…๏ฝ’๏ฝ“
whatokaycindy โ€ข matron โ€ข female โ€ข 54 moons
โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ
๏ผฃ๏ฝ๏ฝŽ ๏ฝ™๏ฝ๏ฝ• ๏ฝ“๏ฝ…๏ฝ… ๏ฝ๏ฝ… ๏ฝƒ๏ฝ๏ฝ•๏ฝŽ๏ฝ” ๏ฝ”๏ฝ ๏ฝ”๏ฝˆ๏ฝ’๏ฝ…๏ฝ…๏ผŸ
xxxxxxxxxโžธ motherly, sassy, sarcastic, independent, dreamer, aggressive
Cindy was an honoured hunter among the loner population; known for her strategic hunting techniques and sile
nt steps. She would spend her days with duty- silent and stoic. After finishing her duties she would spend her t
ime skirting the edge of the forest territory, often tracing the territory of the tribe. Watching from a distance s
he would often get the slightest kick out of watching the tribe cats scent the area and try to figure out where s
he was. Of course, trolling the locals wasn't her only activity. There were strays who would often turn up on th
e doorstep of her forests, tired and hungry. Cindy was their ticket to learning the natures of the wild, she woul
d feed them and talk to them about their plight and how to survive.
However, love has a funny way of corrupting the heart. Storming Clouds was a sentinel of the tribe of misty wo
ods, the only one to track her into the forest. He was fearless and it touched her heart. They spent a long time
talking, both parties slowly wearing down the other's defences. As the sun set over the forest in the distance, C
indy asked with bated breath if they could speak again. The tom agreed eagerly. And so their meetings began,
they spoke about life in their respective worlds and what things were like; the cats they liked, those they didn'
t. It wasn't long before Cindy was completely smitten for the tom. And with love came kits. Cindy was delighte
d to find out she was expecting kits and was more than eager to tell her tribe lover about the discovery. As she
was approaching the tribe territory she was cut off by Aniya one of the cats she had rescued. She drilled her ab
out what she was doing; that the tribe's wishy-washy spiritual life was no way to live. However, she ignored Ani
ya, driven by love for her kits and Storming Clouds to build them a real future, not an unstable life amongst th
e wild.
Behind her violent shouts echoed of what would happen if she ever returned. She walked deep into the tribe te
rritory, eventually being caught by a patrol heading out to the border. Guided by the patrol back to the tribe's
camp she was put before their leader. She pleaded that the kits belonged to the tribe and that she had chosen
her side. She was confused as for a brief moment the will of Erra was brought up and that above all the kits sho
uld have been protected. Reluctantly she was brought into the ranks of the tribe. It cut her deep when her mat
e removed himself from their lives, confessing that he had found love in tribe before she had arrived. She argue
d that she was in his tribe now, that she had given up everything for him. He apologised and never spoke to her
again. When the time for her kitting came about she brought her son into the world alone. She raised him well,
even if it was on her own and is proud to call him her own.

๏ผฎ๏ฝ๏ผŒ ๏ผฉ ๏ฝ—๏ฝ๏ฝŽ๏ผ‡๏ฝ” ๏ฝ๏ฝŒ๏ฝ๏ฝ™ ๏ฝ™๏ฝ๏ฝ•๏ฝ’ ๏ฝˆ๏ฝ‰๏ฝ„๏ฝ… ๏ฝ๏ฝŽ๏ฝ„ ๏ฝ“๏ฝ…๏ฝ…๏ฝ‹
โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ
Last edited by ataraxic_gone on Tue May 29, 2018 12:18 am, edited 2 times in total.
ataraxic_gone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ataraxic_gone » Mon May 28, 2018 3:51 pm

โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
๏ผฃ๏ฝ’๏ฝ๏ฝƒ๏ฝ‹๏ฝŒ๏ฝ‰๏ฝŽ๏ฝ‡ ๏ผฆ๏ฝŒ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ…
whatokayflame โ€ข healer โ€ข male โ€ข 20 moons
๏ผด๏ฝ’๏ฝ•๏ฝ… ๏ผท๏ฝ๏ฝ’๏ฝ„๏ฝ“ ๏ฝ๏ฝ’๏ฝ… ๏ฝŽ๏ฝ๏ฝ” ๏ฝ†๏ฝ๏ฝŽ๏ฝƒ๏ฝ™ ๏ผฆ๏ฝ๏ฝŽ๏ฝƒ๏ฝ™ ๏ฝ—๏ฝ๏ฝ’๏ฝ„๏ฝ“ ๏ฝ๏ฝ’๏ฝ… ๏ฝŽ๏ฝ๏ฝ” ๏ฝ”๏ฝ’๏ฝ•๏ฝ…
xxxxโžธ alert courteous dedicated objective neat frugal moralistic private strict anxious critical self-conscious
>Born to leaping embers and storming clouds
>half brother to Ebony beetle
>He grew up with little issue, living a happy life up until becoming the healer rook and later the healer.
>Despite a mostly positive attitude he feels overwhelmed with the role he has found himself in.
>He hopes to fill the large paw prints his mentor left but doesn't think he will.
>His mother died while he was young and the lack of her support has gotten him down.
>Raised by Cold Cinders after his mother past
>Slowly making his problems worse by internalising everything
>Has a sister, Swooping Finch who is ambitious and competitive, which makes his anxiety worse
>Really needs a friend but will analyze you to death if you try
>His idea of 'perfect' is somewhat skewed and it bothers him when cats don't fit into his ideals
>Mainly because he doesn't fit his ideals
>Listening to the wrong dead cats? The wrong living cats too
>Listening too much in general, say what's on your mind flame or you're going to loose it

๏ผด๏ฝˆ๏ฝ… ๏ฝ‡๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ„ ๏ฝ„๏ฝ ๏ฝŽ๏ฝ๏ฝ” ๏ฝ„๏ฝ…๏ฝ‚๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ฝ…, ๏ผค๏ฝ…๏ฝ‚๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ฝ…๏ฝ’๏ฝ“ ๏ฝ๏ฝ’๏ฝ… ๏ฝŽ๏ฝ๏ฝ” ๏ฝ‡๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ„
Last edited by ataraxic_gone on Tue May 29, 2018 1:41 am, edited 2 times in total.
ataraxic_gone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ataraxic_gone » Mon May 28, 2018 3:52 pm

โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘
๐˜๐˜Œ๐˜š๐˜๐˜›๐˜ˆ๐˜›๐˜๐˜–๐˜•
๏ผณ๏ผด๏ผฏ๏ผฐ๏ผณ
๏ฝ•๏ฝ“ ๏ฝ๏ฝŒ๏ฝŒ
โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
Oสœ ๏นสแดแดœยทสŸสŸ ษดแด‡แด แด‡ส€ แด‹ษดแดแดก. . .
name beetlestream nickname be
etle gender male age 22 moons r
ank
warrior scent dried leaves --

โ˜†โ•โ”โ”ˆโ”ˆโ”โ•โ˜†
Beetlestream was born into a fa-
mily of cautious eyes and whispe
ring rumours. No-one knew what
to a expect from the young kit w
ho's mother would regularly bite-
the paw that fed her. Most of the
clan tolerated his existence but
when he made a mistake he face

. . . Oสœ ๏นสแดแดœยทสŸสŸ ษดแด‡แด แด‡ส€ แด‹ษดแดแดกโ€‹
--d severe scrutiny. His mother, c
inderfrost, or cindy as she prefe
red said he would have to earn t
he respect of his clanmates, unl
ike the other kits, finch and fire
. He would spend nights listenin
g to the other matron, EmberLe
ap, talk to her two kits about th
e mystical Starclan and their an
cestors and became entrenched
in the clan's beliefs. It took awa
y from him when his mother con

๏ผฃ๏ฝŒ๏ฝ‰๏ฝ๏ฝ‚๏ฝ‰๏ฝŽ๏ฝ‡ ๏ฝ”๏ฝ’๏ฝ…๏ฝ…๏ฝ“โ€‹
๏ฝˆ๏ฝ๏ฝ–๏ฝ…๏ฝŽ'๏ฝ” ๏ฝ๏ฝ•๏ฝƒ๏ฝˆ ๏ฝ“๏ฝ‰๏ฝŽ๏ฝƒ๏ฝ… ๏ฝ—๏ฝ… ๏ฝ—๏ฝ…๏ฝ’๏ฝ… ๏ฝƒ๏ฝˆ๏ฝ‰๏ฝŒ๏ฝ„๏ฝ’๏ฝ…๏ฝŽโ”โ” โ”โ”โ” โ”
๐Ÿ‡ธโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ญโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฐโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ณโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฌโ€‹ ๐Ÿ‡ฑโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฒโ€‹๐Ÿ‡งโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ธโ€‹ ๐Ÿ‡นโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ณโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฉโ€‹ ๐Ÿ‡นโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ดโ€‹ ๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ณโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฉโ€‹โ€‹
fessed a disbelief in their starry anc
estors. He argued with her about h
ow great their life could be and ho
w that had to do with the starclan
but Cindy was unmoved. She was pr
oud however when Beetle was give
n his rank of app and pledged his all
egiance to their ranks. His reward
was the respect of his clan and a
mentor to call his own. The tom fo
und that despite the initial accept-

โ” โ”๐Ÿ‡บโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ตโ€‹ ๐Ÿ‡งโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ณโ€‹๐Ÿ‡นโ€‹ ๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ณโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฉโ€‹ ๐Ÿ‡งโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ทโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ดโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฐโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ณโ€‹โ€‹โ”โ€‹
ance he was constantly fighting uphill to prove his worth with his moth
er's loyalty in question. He was a wildcard too, which initially made his
case worse. While his hunting and fighting were neither here nor there,
his tracking and climbing skills were soon to become remarkable. He sh
ined in the chase, slow and steady but always, eventually catching his
mark by the time he reached the end of his traineeship. Despite his ra
nk, he still remains eager to please and prove. He knows he holds the p
otential to become something more and maybe even a leader one day a
nd while he knows it isn't his time he holds dear the times he gets to le
ad patrols or teach apprentices climbing or tracking. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Positive attractive, caring, adaptive, paternal Neutral ambitious, proud
, spiritual, steadfast Negative abrasive, blunt, ignorant, domineering

๏ผข๏ฝ•๏ฝ” ๏ฝˆ๏ฝ…๏ฝ๏ฝ’๏ฝ”๏ฝ๏ฝƒ๏ฝˆ๏ฝ… ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝŒ๏ฝ…๏ฝ“โ”โ”โ€‹
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”๏ผฉ๏ผฎ ๏ผฃ๏ผฏ๏ผญ๏ผฐ๏ผก๏ผฒ๏ผฉ๏ผณ๏ผฏ๏ผฎ ๏ผด๏ผฏ ๏ผฌ๏ผฏ๏ผถ๏ผฅ

โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
Last edited by ataraxic_gone on Sat Oct 27, 2018 11:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ataraxic_gone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ๐“‰๐“‡๐’พ๐’ท๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐’ป ๐“‚๐’พ๐“ˆ๐“‰๐“Ž ๐“Œ๐‘œ๐‘œ๐’น๐“ˆ (๐’น๐’พ๐“ˆ๐’ธ๐“Š๐“ˆ๐“ˆ๐’พ๐‘œ๐“ƒ)

Postby lemonteabean » Tue May 29, 2018 3:59 am

โ–ชSilent Birdโ–ช
โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช
Name: Silent Bird
Nickname: Bird
+Quiet, considerate,
encouraging
-Disorganized, clumsy,
stutters

Scent: That of a spring
bird's nest, a fresh rain

โ–ชKinโ–ช
โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช

mother: open father: open
siblings: N/A other: open
โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช
"Oh, right, I don't know how to

do that."
โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช

Silent Bird had no talent as a young cat. She was often found daydreaming, or dazing off while her mother instructed her. This was anything but good, because what use was Silent Bird when she was unwilling to hunt?

There was seemingly nothing for the young molly to pursue. However, she did have a knack for plants. From a young age, she had memorized the forest flowers, and which ones were dangerous. No cat knew where she was receiving the information. Only the pint-sized herbalist would ever know.

Some theorized that she had a mentor sent from above. No one dared mention any specific Star-drifter's name, since all knew a bad omen when they saw one. The poor cat could not even track a mouse!

Alas, this mattered none. Silent Bird was an omen, and a good one too. She grew to become a significant healer, and a wonderful cat.
Last edited by lemonteabean on Mon Jun 25, 2018 9:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
โ€œYou know you're in love when you can't fall
asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.โ€
โ€• Dr. Seuss
โ€œYou only live once, but if you do it right,
once is enough.โ€
โ€• Mae West
lemonteabean

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ๐“‰๐“‡๐’พ๐’ท๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐’ป ๐“‚๐’พ๐“ˆ๐“‰๐“Ž ๐“Œ๐‘œ๐‘œ๐’น๐“ˆ (๐’น๐’พ๐“ˆ๐’ธ๐“Š๐“ˆ๐“ˆ๐’พ๐‘œ๐“ƒ)

Postby lemonteabean » Tue May 29, 2018 8:03 am

Thanks!
โ€œYou know you're in love when you can't fall
asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.โ€
โ€• Dr. Seuss
โ€œYou only live once, but if you do it right,
once is enough.โ€
โ€• Mae West
lemonteabean

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Little Marigold

Postby five.six.seven » Tue May 29, 2018 3:03 pm

โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”‘

โ”•โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”™

โ€ Little Marigold - Tracker - 31 moons - Bisexual(prefers toms) โ€

โ€ Father: open Mother: open Siblings: open Mate/Crush: N/A (for now) Rook: open โ€

โ€โŠฑโ”„โ”„โ”„โ”„โ”„โ”„โ”„โ”„โ”„โ”„โ”„โ”„โ”„โ”„โ”„โ”„โ”„โ”„โ”„โ”„โ”„โ”„โŠฐโ€

A delicate but bold molly, with long legs and sleek fur. She is very small, but fearless, and often reckless, since she feels she
needs to prove that she is more than her appearance.

She wanted to be a Sentinel, but her mentor knew she would make dangerous decisions in battle, and instead encouraged
her to become a tracker. She agreed cautiously, but found that her size was an asset when it came to hunting, and made it
easier to sneak up behind prey, and reach them on branches that would be too small to support a larger cat.

Although she gets along with most cats, she is very dutiful and dedicated to supporting her clan, and doesn't have many close
friends. She goes out to hunt as much as possible, and often gets antsy when she has nothing to do. She reacts badly to
criticism and failure, and even a small mishap can put her in a bad mood, which has made it difficult for others to be
around her in the past. However, when she's in a good mood, she can be very witty, and loves making others laugh.

send me a message if you'd like your character to be related to her/be her rook so I know to change her form!

five.six.seven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me