🏕 Tнε Яεтяεαт 🏞 - DISCUSSSION CLOSED

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

🏕 Tнε Яεтяεαт 🏞 - DISCUSSSION CLOSED

Postby Kotayle » Sat May 12, 2018 10:27 am

Snip
Last edited by Kotayle on Sun Oct 28, 2018 4:56 pm, edited 4 times in total.
ImageImage
Kotayle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Koty's Werewolves

Postby Kotayle » Sat May 12, 2018 10:28 am

SNIP
Last edited by Kotayle on Sun Oct 28, 2018 4:52 pm, edited 3 times in total.
ImageImage
Kotayle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Koty's Humans

Postby Kotayle » Sat May 12, 2018 10:29 am

snip
Last edited by Kotayle on Sun Oct 28, 2018 4:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImage
Kotayle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 🏕 Tнε Яεтяεαт 🏞 - Discussion & Forms - OPEN

Postby ThatPersonWithaFace » Sat May 12, 2018 3:05 pm

Buh bye 😢
Last edited by ThatPersonWithaFace on Sun Oct 28, 2018 5:30 pm, edited 5 times in total.
have pets? going on Vacation? find a great sitter: https://www.rover.com/ (promo code: 1342920 get $20 off ur 1st stay, you can use the code no matter what sitter you choose)

But in the corner, at the cold
hour of dawn, sat the poor girl, with
rosy cheeks and with a smiling mouth,
leaning against the wall--frozen to
death on the last evening of the old
year. Stiff and stark sat the child
there with her matches, of which
one bundle had been burnt.
"She wanted to warm herself,"
people said. No one had the
slightest suspicion of what
beautiful things she had seen;
no one even dreamed of the
splendor in which, with her
grandmother she had entered
on the joys of a new year.
Pet's name: The Little Match Girl

ThatPersonWithaFace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kotayle » Sat May 12, 2018 4:16 pm

Note: Intros should be your charas going to the camp
ImageImage
Kotayle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ThatPersonWithaFace » Sat May 12, 2018 4:44 pm

thought we were starting with the meeting
have pets? going on Vacation? find a great sitter: https://www.rover.com/ (promo code: 1342920 get $20 off ur 1st stay, you can use the code no matter what sitter you choose)

no one even dreamed of the
splendor in which, with her
grandmother she had entered
on the joys of a new year.
Pet's name: The Little Match Girl

ThatPersonWithaFace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheSiren » Sat May 12, 2018 5:59 pm

I thought we were starting at the meeting as well.

Name : Eris Nova King
    Sexuality : Heterosexual
    Species : Werewolf
    Family : Kodi King - Father , Roman King - Brother , Chey - Aunt , Falon - Cousin , Cylas - Cousin , Unknown - Mother
    Personality : Like her father she will do anything and everything for those who she cares for. She may push herself into areas she knows she shouldn't be in, but what's life without risks. Eris can be calm like a river or chaotic like a storm. She can be very patient, if what she wants is actually worth the wait . Eris can and will fight anyone she sees getting in her way, espcially if that means it bringing harm to anyone she loves. A fighter , yet a lover all in one. Like her father , Ex-Delta Kodi , she can be sneaky, but will never be afraid to chase after something she is passionate about. This girl is stubborn yet a lover, all the way around.
    Relationship : Open, but really picky
    Other :

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name : Roman Antonio King
    Sexuality : Heterosexual
    Family : Kodi King - Father , Unknown - Mother , Eris King - Sister , Chey - Aunt , Falon - Cousin , Cylas - Cousin
    Personality : Roman is very laid back and kind of lazy, if he is not interested in whatever is in front of him. However, once he becomes motivated, like his sister, he will go after what it is that he wants to have. He does enjoy to adventure and some one x one time with anyone he actually enjoys being around. Roman is all about being street and book smart, so if anyone needs a guy who can do both, call Roman. A charmer, Roman can be when he has his eye set on something or someone.
    Relationship : Open, good luck.
    Other :

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name : Leilani Scarlett Thorne
    Sexuality : Heterosexual, but curious
    Family : Aleana Newman - Adoptive Mother , Dustin Newman - Adoptive Father , Missing Biological brother and sister
    Personality : Leilani is a very shy and sweet girl who usually keeps to herself, but she can be very outgoing, it all depends on how she feels. She wants to help others and can sometimes forget to care for herself while taking care of them. She is selfless and has a warm heart, but do not take her kindness for a weakness. Even though she may seem like someone to push over, she will not allow anyone to do so. Unless they are above her in rank. Once she gets comfortable some of her true colors come out like her sassy comebacks and her funny bone.
    Relationship : Open .
    Other : Is not a part of the pack, wants to be though

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

{ The pictures are not mine, credit goes to the rightful owners. }
Last edited by TheSiren on Sun May 13, 2018 11:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TheSiren

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sat May 12, 2018 10:13 pm

Full Name: Ezekiel Novak.
Nickname: Ezekiel.
Sexuality: Homosexual (closeted).
Nationality: Half-English, half-Greek.
Species: Human.
Appearance: Ezekiel has short, black hair that is a little wavy, and his eyes are an unusual grey colour. He stands at 5'10'', with a good posture that isn't too formal, but not slouchy. He has an athletic build, with a little bit of muscle. He has a dark, swirled birthmark on his left shoulder, but other than that, his dark skin is mostly clear.

Personality: Ezekiel is usually a quiet, cold, yet also very calm individual. He is also quite observant, and may quickly notice some things that others may not have noticed at first or without having to look closely. He doesn't reveal much about himself, and he can be difficult to read, making him secretive. He will seem uncaring at first, but those that grow close to him just might see his hidden depths, in which he's devoted, deeply caring and loyal. He is also rather stubborn, and it is difficult to change his mind, even if what he is set on could be potentially dangerous for him. However, despite this rather cold exterior that he has, Ezekiel does have a hidden, softer side to him. He's dedicated to whatever he does, especially if it's something that he particularly likes, and doesn't often put himself out for anything else if he has no interest in it. He is also quite 'motherly', but only in a surreptitious way - for example, quietly checking on the others, or being more concerned when someone's unwell.

Likes: Playing violin and clarinet, reading mythology and folklore (Greek, Norse, Egyptian... you name it), chemistry, being organised, cats (he has a white female cat with a dark splodge on her head named Smudge, and a female calico cat named Bubble), playing tennis, swimming.
Dislikes: Heights, people touching him, stinging nettles (allergic), dogs, people who pester him, most band kids (no, he does not want to join any band, stop asking him...), talking about his father (he died 3 years ago, that's all anyone needs to know, if anything).
Family: Farah Novak (mother), Richard Novak (father, deceased), Verity Novak (sister, younger), Cody Novak (brother, younger).
Friends: Open.
Enemies: Open.
Relationship: Single, no crush.
Other: He is secretly terrified of coming out, for the reaction that he might get. He doesn't want to pretend that he's straight either, because that's not who he is.

Full Name: Luke Ortega.
Nickname: Luke.
Sexuality: Bisexual.
Nationality: Half-English, half-Spanish.
Appearance: Luke has short, black hair that appears to be straight, and deep brown eyes. He stands at 6'2'', and has a muscular build. He might seem somewhat imposing, but he definitely doesn't mean to be. He keeps a good posture. He also has a scar on the back of his left hand, and a helix piercing in the cartilage of his right ear.

Personality: Luke has a very gentle and kind soul. He does not like conflict in the slightest, and is known to be a passive person. But do not take this to mean that he is a pushover, for he is most certainly not. He puts immediate family first, always - anyone who tries to make him choose will always lose out to being loyal to his family (one could ask what if it's his family making him choose, but they would never give him that kind of ultimatum, so that's irrelevant). Otherwise, if it's a situation that he doesn't like, then he will walk away from it, and refuse to weigh in his opinion. Additionally, do not think that he won't get defensive either, for he is protective of those that he's close to and loves, and you may well regret threatening or hurting those that he's close to and loves - especially his family. This can be a fault, however, for he can be manipulated if he thinks his family is in danger. Luke is a fairly confident person as well, and is usually willing to approach someone first to start a conversation.

Likes: Volunteering at an animal shelter, horse-back riding, hiking, alternative rock music, playing rugby, working out, dance (contemporary and jazz).
Dislikes: Almonds (allergic), people trying to drag him into their arguments, being given an ultimatum, conflict, stereotypes, cold weather, deep water.
Family: Kate Ortega (mother), Daveed Ortega (father), Danielle Ortega (sister, younger).
Other: He is fluent in English and Spanish, and will often speak solely Spanish with other native Spanish-speakers. Originally born in Spain, his family moved a few years after his sister was born.

Full Name: Christian Ellis.
Nickname: Christian.
Sexuality: Bisexual.
Nationality: English (British).
Appearance: To start with, Christian has dark brown hair that is straight, and light blue eyes. He stands at around 5'9", and his posture indicates nervousness. He has a somewhat lithe, but athletic, build. As of yet, he does not have any scars, birthmarks or other notable markings.

Personality: Christian is a fairly quiet and reserved sort of person, however, he is known to still be fairly friendly, and incredibly patient - he isn't known to get angry or lose his temper at all. It takes time to get to know him, however, and he is deeply influenced by the comments of others, especially the negative thoughts - regardless of whether or not they are a joke. He does not like being at the center of attention at all, and rejects the idea of getting noticed. He can be quick to judge someone from the very first meeting, and then choosing whether or not he should avoid them from that point. For those that he is close to, he is very trustworthy and loyal, and even shows a more confident side around them. He does tend to get tired a bit quicker around those that exuberate energy, for it is just something that he honestly cannot keep up with, whether he wants to or not. Although introverted, Christian does secretly wish he had more confidence and has a bit more adventure in his life.

Likes: Drawing, painting, sculpture, history, spending time alone to 'recharge', singing (if he's on his own), writing.
Dislikes: Seafood (allergic), crowded and/or small spaces, not being able to get some time alone, unwanted critiques, failing at anything, coffee.
Family: Felicity Ellis (adoptive mother), Joseph Ellis (adoptive father), Emily Ellis (adoptive sister, older), Kian Ellis (adoptive brother, younger).
Other: He was adopted at the age of 3, with his 'siblings' also being adopted over time as well - he atill loves his family like they were his own biologically, of course. Also, Christian has a form of narcolepsy - he can feel when a 'sleep attack' is coming on, which gives him a little bit of time to get somewhere safe, and it only really happens when he's bored, or if he's overwhelmed.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kotayle » Sun May 13, 2018 10:36 am

All accepted- I figured we would get everyone settled into their cabins and getting to camp first that way people who are new will settle in easier
ImageImage
Kotayle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ThatPersonWithaFace » Sun May 13, 2018 11:28 am

my charas r back up :)

so they're gonna have the meeting at camp then?