Corruption of Elements - Characters and Discussion

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Corruption of Elements - Characters and Discussion

Postby Consulting_Angel » Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:09 am

Here is the preset form, if you wish to use it.

Code: Select all
[left][img]Realistic Image/FC[/img][/left][b]Full Name:[/b]
[b]Nickname[/b] (if any):
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Pronouns:[/b]
[b]Sexuality:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b] (written description, optional)

[b]Personality:[/b]

[b]Element:[/b]
[b]Weapon:[/b]
[b]Strengths[/b] (see list - need 3):
[b]Weaknesses[/b] (see list - need 3):

-Optional-
[b]Likes:[/b]
[b]Dislikes:[/b]
[b]Family:[/b]
[b]Friends:[/b]
[b]Enemies:[/b]
[b]Other[/b]:

Check what places are available here.
Check the Strengths/Weaknesses Traits here.

Notes/Reminders
- Characters must be 22 or older.
- If you haven't reserved a place, please make sure you do so first.
- If there's something you need to change about your character, I will PM you about it. If you don't make the change within 24 hours, then I'll open the place back up again.
- Please finish character forms within 24 hours of posting a WIP (exceptions may be made, only if you PM me beforehand).
- Write in third person for characters, please, and nothing that is directly (or even implies) 'obviously female' or 'obviously male'.
- Please make sure that you have read all the information about the roleplay, so you understand what it is about. I can tell if you haven't.
- If there starts to be too many of one sort of character (example: skinny white straight girls), then I'll stop accepting those sorts of characters.
- I'd like there to be at least one of each element before we begin.
- Any questions, then please do ask!
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Ice Elemental - Aeron Callahan

Postby Consulting_Angel » Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:19 am

Full Name: Aeron Callahan.
Nickname: Aeron.
Pronouns: They/Them/Their.
Sexuality: Pansexual.
Appearance: Aeron has blond-brown, fluffy hair that is in something of a messy pompadour style, and their eyes are a warm, hazel-green colour. They stand at just 5'4", which makes them mad because that means they can't reach very high. They also have quite a lithe figure, and could probably be easily picked up and carried over anyone's shoulder. At present, they don't have any scars or other markings.

Personality: Extremely energetic, bouncy and social, it takes quite a lot to bring Aeron down from being in such a great mood. They are definitely the sort of person to be up and bouncing around at 7-8am, cheerfully waking up everyone else. They tend to see the humourous side to most situations, but they know if it's not appropriate to be making jokes... usually. However, they don't take kindly to insensitive comments about themselves, or about other people - jokes are fine, of course, if they're not upsetting to someone. Aeron is also an incredibly patient person, and could sit for hours listening to someone talk to them. They can also act quite dramatic, usually as a joke, but sometimes they are being serious (usually it is easy to tell whether or not they are being serious). Their excitability and dramatics might also come across as a little annoying, and seem to be permanently peppy and oblivious of this. They can also be fairly overly-confident, and tends to volunteer themselves for things before knowing what the thing they've volunteered for is (but most people still give them the option to back out once they do learn what it is, just in case).

Element: Ice.
Weapon: An ice pick. Just kidding. Two chakrams that each have three curved blades, and a clear crystal embedded in each one.
Strengths: Elemental Skill, Agility, Endurance.
Weaknesses: Strength, Stealth, Defense.

Likes: Drawing, having their hair stroked, horses, waking up early to watch the sunrise, going to sleep in increasingly concerning places (on an ice floe once, for example).
Dislikes: Asking for help to reach things, deep water or other unfamiliar bodies of water, meat, insensitive comments.
Family: Valerie Callahan (mother), Kieran Callahan (father), Catherine Callahan (older sister).
Friends: Open!
Enemies: Open!
Other: They are a vegetarian and gluten intolerant.
Last edited by Consulting_Angel on Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:52 am, edited 2 times in total.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Electricity Elemental - Kian Blaze

Postby Consulting_Angel » Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:47 am

Full Name: Kian Blaze.
Nickname: Kian.
Pronouns: He/Him/His.
Sexuality: Bisexual.
Appearance: Kian has short, black hair, and very dark brown - almost black - eyes. He stands at 6' 3'', and tends to look rather imposing - even if he doesn't mean to. He has a rather muscular build, but not overly-so, though it is obvious. He has facial hair that he also keeps short, and is rarely - if ever - clean-shaven. He has a scar under his left ear, and his right hand is an advanced prosthetic replacement - but he always wears leather gloves on both hands to hide it.

Personality: He is usually the quiet sort, but will make his opinions on matters known if he feels that it is something that affects him. He rarely backs down from a challenge, even if it is the sort of thing that would put him in danger. Although he emits a very don't-care attitude, he does care deeply for those that he loves and he is close to, though will be very subtle about it unless he and that person are alone. He doesn't easily trust others per se, but he is willing to team up with them, especially when fighting for what he views is right. He is also known to hold some kind of respect for everyone, especially those that have proven themselves to deserve it - even if he doesn't like you and you prove yourself, the respect is still there. He is protective of those that he fights alongside, and if something happens to them - even if it was out of his control and he couldn't have done anything - then he will blame himself. He also has something of a deadpan humour, so it is usually difficult to figure out whether he is being serious, or is joking. For those that he grows close to, then he shows an undying loyalty. For those that are patient with him, then they may well break his exterior to show his kinder, more compassionate side.

Element: Electricity.
Weapon: Kian uses a whip that has a few dark yellow crystals embedded down it. He can send electricity through the whip as well, making long-range attacks more effective.
Strengths: Strength, Endurance, Arms.
Weaknesses: Stealth, Charisma, Medical.

Likes: Training, star-gazing, mythology, history, travelling, reading.
Dislikes: People who pester him, showing emotional sides, coffee, geese, people knowing about his hand.
Family: Sierra Blaze (mother), Francis Blaze (father), Hazel Blaze (younger sister), Imogen Blaze (younger sister), James Blaze (younger brother).
Friends: Open!
Enemies: Open!
Other: His father is the Head Curator of the hidden archives in Zephia City, and he has spent quite a lot of time there himself reading through the documents and books.

Last bumped by Consulting_Angel on Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:47 am.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me