Aspenclan and the Rogues Discussion [Join here]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Aspenclan and the Rogues Discussion [Join here]

Postby PenguinQueen » Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:55 am

Aspenclan discussion

This is the discussion thread for Aspenclan. All forms, questions, announcements, and chat about the roleplay will be posted here.

Please use a separate post for each cat!

Feel free to use the form below, or you can create your own c:
Code: Select all
[center][img]Cat%20Image[/img]
[size=120][b][i]Cat Name[/i][/b][/size]

━━━━━━━━━━━━[size=120][b]Basic Information[/b][/size]━━━━━━━━━━━━
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Future name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Group:[/b] (Clan cat, rogue, kittypet, etc)
[b]Rank:[/b]
[b]Desired Rank:[/b]

━━━━━━━━━━━━[size=120][b]Love and Family[/b][/size]━━━━━━━━━━━━
[b]Crush:[/b]
[b]Mate:[/b]
[b]Kits:[/b]
[b]Kin:[/b]

━━━━━━━━━━━━[size=120][b]Personality[/b][/size]━━━━━━━━━━━━
[b]Description:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]History:[/b]
[b]Loyalties:[/b] (Loyal to clan cats or rogues?)
[b]Other:[/b][/center]
Last edited by PenguinQueen on Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:50 am, edited 3 times in total.
PenguinQueen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Aspenclan and the Rogues Discussion~WIP~Do not post plea

Postby PenguinQueen » Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:52 am

Ravenstar

━━━━━━━━━━━━Basic Information━━━━━━━━━━━━
Name: Ravenstar
Future name:
Group: Aspenclan
Desired Rank: Obtained

━━━━━━━━━━━━Love and Family━━━━━━━━━━━━
Crush: Open
Mate: None
Kits: None
Kin: Unknown

━━━━━━━━━━━━Personality━━━━━━━━━━━━
Description: She is a black short-haired cat with intense blue eyes
Personality: Calm, patient, and strict.
History: Ravenstar was first apprenticed when Falconstar came into power. She has blocked out most of her memories from when she was an apprentice because of the death of her two brothers. She only remembered that Falconstar had caused their deaths, and she vowed to avenge her brothers. When she was 16 moons old, she became a warrior. She started hearing cats talk about how they thought Falconstar was a cruel leader. Ravenfrost had seen her chance, and she took it. She started having secret meetings with some of the cats who felt the same way. She eventually challenged the leader and deputy, and had them driven out of the clan.
Loyalties: She is loyal to her clan
Other:
PenguinQueen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Aspenclan and the Rogues Discussion~WIP~Do not post plea

Postby PenguinQueen » Wed Mar 14, 2018 1:49 pm

Juniper

Name: Juniper
Future name:
Group: Rogue
Desired Rank: Deputy

Mate: None
Kin: Unknown

Description: Juniper is a light brown tabby with blue eyes
Personality: Juniper used to be timid and shy, but he grew to be more confident with the rogues.
History:Juniper was formally a loner.
Loyalties: His loyalty lies with the rogues
Other:
PenguinQueen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Aspenclan and the Rogues Discussion/Forms

Postby Zarina » Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:23 pm

Falconeye

Name: Falconeye
Future name: None
Desired Rank: Elder

Mate: Ex-mate was Blue
Kits: Rain, Thistle, Ash, and Mist(all open)
Kin: All kitty-pets

Description: Falconeye is a long-limbed and lean grey-brown spotted tabby tom with eyes shaded like jungle leaves.
Personality: Falconeye is a rather excitable and hard-working tom. He's kind and welcoming to new-comers and generally a good guy. Though he doesn't take crap from anyone, and refuses to be pushed around. This tom has a love for swimming, and loves to tell stories. While Leto's not really old, he feels it already. Those that wake him up from his daily nap are bound to feel his claws. He's a bit devious, pulling harmless pranks on the cats he meets. Though He can be serious when needed, and is often spouting off riddles "In the name of good fun and being mysterious" as he says.
History: Leto, oh Leto. Let's start from the beginning. Leto was born many seasons ago to a pair of kitty-pets named Pine and Naomi. He was the only kit born into his litter, and for a time loved being his parents only kit. When he was about three moons old he was taken from his parents, though thankfully he was moved only a few doors down. So he could often visit his parents. When he was seven moons old, he heard the news. He was going to have siblings. He was conflicted, he was happy that he was going to have siblings, a bigger family. And yet he feared that his parents would forget about him, or worse come to hate him. Young Leto stayed that way until his younger siblings were born. The moment he saw his young siblings, he loved them and came to see then often. As they grew he taught them how to stalk prey, and how to protect them-selves has his father had taught him. Then one night, when Leto was just over 12 moons old the small family sat down to tell stories. That was the first time that Leto ever heard of the Warriors in the forest. It turns out his father was once called Pinefrost and was once a warrior in such a clan. Over time Leto's interest grew, his fathers ire towards him grew. It wasn't long before they had an argument, where in the end Pine lost his eldest son, and Leto was blinded in one eye. After that argument, Leto left to become a loner, leaving the safer Kitty-pet life, and trading it in for a more dangerous and yet more adventurous life. It was only a few moons ago that Leto, finally became Falconeye.
Loyalties: Clan cats
Other: Nope
Themed by: Savages by Marina and The Diamonds
#TheSacredRiana
Zarina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zarina » Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:39 pm

Hailstorm

Name: Hailstorm
Future name: none

Mate: Looking
Kin: Open

Description: A large, broad-shouldered and long-haired light grey tabby tom with light green eyes.
Personality: Hailstorm is a laid back tom, who tends to go with the flow of things. He's a wise tom, and loyal to his clan, only wishing the best for his clan-mates. He's a skilled fighter and has a silver-tongue. The tom can be snarky and sharp-tongued at times too. Hailstorm is rather somber at times, and is a realist. He considers both side's of the story, and at times can overthink things. While he is kind to others, he's rather harsh on him-self, often pushing his limit.
History: Hailstorm was young when Falconstar and his siblings were exiled, so he doesn't really understand why he was really chased out. Though he does remember the stories of Falconstar and co always rubbed him the wrong way. He was given a good mentor, and enjoyed training, and pushed him-self hard. Hailstorm had a few accidences as an apprentice causing his warrior ceremony to be held back a few moons.
Loyalties: Loyal to the clan
Other: May I reserve the names Morningfrost(queen) and Leopard(rogue). I'll get them done in the morning.
Last edited by Zarina on Sat Mar 17, 2018 12:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
#TheSacredRiana
Zarina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zarina » Thu Mar 15, 2018 6:47 am

Morningfrost

Name: Morningfrost
Future name: none
Desired Rank: Has it

Mate: Open
Kits: Webkit, Featherkit and two others(Open)
Kin: Leopard, open to two others

Description: A beautiful Dark ginger and white she-cat with amber eyes, she as six toes on each paw.
Personality: Morningfrost is an easy-going she-cat, and tends to go with the flow of things. She believes strongly in the code, but knows that it should not dictate everything about life. Morningfrost is a loving she-cat, who likes to see the good in everyone, which makes her a little naïve. Normally it'll take a big talking to from her sister or a metaphorical slap in the face for her to see a darkness in anyone. Despite all this Morningfrost has a silver-tongue, and considered the Diplomat of the family. Like all cats she does have a dark side, Morningfrost hides this side from everyone but her family. She is often jealous of others, and the happy families they have. The calico is also a bit manipulative, she more often is owned favors than doing favors.
History: Morningfrost was born next to her sister, Leopardkit and two other siblings. Their parents were of no real importance to the clan, but they were loyal warriors. To Falconstar. It seems that Both parents strongly believed in Falconstar's ways, they were rather angry that he was chased out but hid it well. A few moons before Morningfrost and her siblings became warriors, her parents and Leopardpaw left. Morningfrost was angry for a time, but moved on and soon found a mate around the age of 25 moons. Just a few moons ago she had four kits.
Loyalties: Clan
Other: nope
Last edited by Zarina on Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:05 am, edited 2 times in total.
#TheSacredRiana
Zarina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zarina » Thu Mar 15, 2018 7:09 am

Leopard

Name: Leopard
Future name: eh
Group: Rogue

Crush: N/A
Mate: N/A
Kin: Morningfrost, open to two others

Description: A lean and lithe golden tabby she-cat with sea blue eyes.
Personality: This she-cat is more aggressive than her younger sister, in all points of life. She's protective of her sister and much like her name sake, hiss's at what she doesn't like. If Morningfrost is the diplomat, the Leopard is the muscle in the family. While she's leaner than her sister, she's stronger an has more endurance. She's very opinionated, and despite her faults she's a good cat. Like her sister she believes in the code, but thinks that sometimes that we must look beyond the code and our ancestors to find answers. She likes to relax like every cat, but is normally one of the first to volunteer to do anything. Be it collecting moss, to guarding the camps entrance.
History: While Leopard was born into Aspenclan, when she was around eleven moons old, her parents left. Her sense of loyalty caused her to follow her parents. All the way to the rogues. Leopard had no real problems with any of this, though she longed to be with her siblings. It was only last moon that her parents died, and now Leopard is contemplating leaving the rogues.
Loyalties: She's fickle thing. It depends on the time of day and situation. Though Mostly she's loyal to her family.
Other:xD Hope this is okay.
#TheSacredRiana
Zarina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PenguinQueen » Fri Mar 16, 2018 11:34 am

All accepted! I will add them to the main page soon c:
PenguinQueen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Reija » Fri Mar 16, 2018 7:37 pm

Hollypaw

Name: Hollypaw
Future name: Hollyberry
Desired Rank: Medicine Cat

Crush: n/a
Mate: n/a
Kits: n/a
Kin: Petalpaw

Description: A small, lithe black tom with white markings.
Personality: Timid, Loyal & Adaptable.
History: Born to a sickly queen Hollypaw was the smallest of his litter of two. Suspected to not survive Hollypaw somehow miraculously pulled through his early kit years and into the 'safe zone.' Throughout his young apprentice years he was taken on as an apprentice by [insert the medicine cats name here] however that never stopped him from playing with his beloved sister Petalpaw. At around the age of 10 Moons his sister got split from a border patrol, and since then never returned to camp. Since that day Hollypaw had solely dedicated himself to his work and became distant from the other apprentices.
Loyalties: Aspenclan
Other:
Last edited by Reija on Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reija

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Reija » Fri Mar 16, 2018 7:37 pm

Larkpaw

Name: Larkpaw
Future name: Larkwing
Desired Rank: Leader

Crush: open!
Mate: n/a
Kits: n/a
Kin: Daisypaw [S]

Description: A tall, dark tabby tom with amber eyes.
Personality: Ambitious, Persuasive & Mischevious
History: Born within the clan and grew up with his sister, one day strives to be the leader of Aspenclan however his shifting alliances are likely to get in the way of that dream.
Loyalties: Loyal to the rogues.
Other: He's extremely loyal to his sister and wants to protect her. Currently feeding information about the clan to the rouges.
Last edited by Reija on Sat Mar 17, 2018 12:35 am, edited 3 times in total.
Reija

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me