☽the last clan☾ discussion&forms

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

☽the last clan☾ discussion&forms

Postby xayah » Thu Dec 28, 2017 11:15 am

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁(The Four Great Clans Have Fallen)▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

xxxGreat tragedy has ravaged each of the four clans. The sole survivors of ThunderClan, RiverClan, WindClan, and ShadowClan have made their way to Fourtrees in search of their clanmates and a sign from StarClan. However, their warrior ancestors provide not even so much as a twinkle in the sky to show they are there. With no leader, deputy, or medicine cat, they must decide what to do now. Will they be able to form a new clan and overcome the challenge of finding a new home? Or will their loyalties and pride drive them apart beyond repair? A new journey awaits as you decide their fate.

Last edited by xayah on Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:42 am, edited 2 times in total.
xayah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☽extra☾

Postby xayah » Thu Dec 28, 2017 11:25 am

xxxImportant announcements, updates, and information will go here!

-
-
-
xayah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☼➸Hazeltail of ThunderClan

Postby xayah » Thu Dec 28, 2017 12:21 pm

-----------------------------------------
formerly thunderclan
medicine cat
39 moons
when hazeltail was young she was often found in the medicine cats den pawing about the herbs. she's always been fascinated by the work medicine cats do and is proud to have reached the rank herself. there is nothing she enjoys more than aiding her clanmates and communicating with the cats of Starclan. though she may be a very gentle and caring cat she knows how to fend off an attacker. in her spare time hazeltail can be found searching for new herbs and remedies. while she understands her duty as medicine cat and knows she must follow the rules she can't help but fantasize about raising her own kits one day. hazeltail is great at what she does but sometimes she gets carried away or distracted from her work. despite her aloofness, she is a charming young cat.

-----------------------------------------
Last edited by xayah on Thu Dec 28, 2017 6:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
xayah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☪⇝Nightpaw of ShadowClan

Postby xayah » Thu Dec 28, 2017 12:26 pm

----------------------------------------
nightpaw is a curious little thing. he was a proud apprentice of ShadowClan at the fresh young age of 9 moons. his ebony pelt and deep amber eyes give him quite the appearance. with long silky fur he seems larger than he really is but under that thick coat is a very sleek and small cat. but don't be fooled! his claws and teeth are just as deadly as an eagles talons. at times nightpaw comes off as a dark and brooding tom who'd rather be left alone. however, deep down he's just a normal silly apprentice. his hobbies include stuffing his denmates nests with pebbles as well as collecting leaves he finds neat. past his friendly and warm personality nightpaw can still be serious when needed. he grew up with two brothers and wishes to grow just as strong as them to become a valued and respected member of the clan he loves.
----------------------------------------
nightkit nightpaw nightpelt
xayah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

hazeltail & nightpaw relations ♡

Postby xayah » Thu Dec 28, 2017 12:33 pm

res. for relations~
xayah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

roseclaw thunderclan queen

Postby PrincessKitten » Thu Dec 28, 2017 1:56 pm

r o s e c l a w
as beautiful as a rose but as fierce as a tiger

roseclaw was born to a beautiful queen, daisytail, and a well liked warrior, stonemouth. she was the only kit and treated like a precious gift, which she was. she was the only kit her parents would have and they loved her dearly for it. she excelled at being an apprentice and quickly became a warrior, the name claw given to her because of her skills in battle. she met her mate, crowstripe, early into her warrior life. she had the life and she was enjoying every minute of it. she never expected for it all to end.

the fire broke out quickly and she barely excaped. her belly just starting to get swollen from the kits growing inside of her, it was just starting to get difficult to move. crowstripe helped her to safety, but then went back to help the rest of the clan. he never rejoined her side.

rose has a beautiful soul, she wants the best for everyone and will fight for what is right. her motherly instincts are strong, even though she has not kitted yet. she is constantly mothering the young apprentices and even the younger warriors. but do not mistake her kindness for weakness. she can change in an instant, she is a warrior through and through and is a good one at that. she will not hesitate to show you her skills and is often known to strike out first and is easily irritated. she isn't very fond of the other clans, her loyalties lying strictly with tunderclan.

roseclaw is a small and dainty looking queen. she has a slim biuld with an overall tiny body type. about the size of an older apprentice, she makes up for it in muscle. her long fluffy fur hides the defined muscles under her skin. her multicolored tabby pelt is strangely soft and very long. she keeps it well groomed and is almost vain about her appearance. she has striking amber eyes that seem to stare directly into your soul and pull the truth from your mouth. she is an overall stunning she-cat, but her appearance be can be quite misleading.
Last edited by PrincessKitten on Sat Dec 30, 2017 3:25 am, edited 3 times in total.
PrincessKitten

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

stormpaw thunderclan apprentice

Postby PrincessKitten » Thu Dec 28, 2017 1:57 pm

s t o rm p a w

a storm destroys the past but brings new beginnings

stormpaw and his siblings, icepaw and sweetpaw, were born on a leafbare night. their mother died during kitbirth, her body not strong enough to fight the cold. their father, jaggedtail, barely looked at the thiree kits after that night, seeing too many memories of his lost mate. a kind queen, mossheart, raised the tiny cats and made sure they were fed and loved, having lost her own kits. stormkit became stormpaw and he started his journey as an apprentice.

he has been sleeping soundly next to his sister when the fire broke out, they excape the den together but were seperated as the flames grew higher and higher. he didn't see any of his kin when he finally made it out.

stormpaw is a fun loving tom who just loves to get into trouble. while he is very dedicated to his training he loves to cut loose, to the annoyance of his mentor and siblings. as a kit he would drag his siblings on wild avendtures, usually just a trip to the medicine cat den, he would pretend her was spying on a enemy clan, planning their method of attack. as he grew older his spy missions turned into pranks, stealing and hiding some of the medicine cats herbs, sending the warriors on small trips by saying, "sablefur needs to see you." "loonfeather called for you." always harmless pranks but highly annoying to his clanmates. but as he left the camp, that fire raging behind him, his ears drooped and his heart broke, hoping he'd see his siblings once again.

storm is an adorable grey tabby with brown stripes. his short pelt stricks up everywhere and gives the impression that he is very fluffy. his fur is still extremely soft, that of a young kit, and ears are large on his head, giving him the impression that he is much younger than he actually is. his eyes are big and round, a constant state of surprise, like yellow orbs just peering at you. he has a very curious look to him, as if he can never get enough knowledge.
Last edited by PrincessKitten on Sat Dec 30, 2017 3:38 am, edited 3 times in total.
PrincessKitten

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Goldenstorm riverclan warrior

Postby PrincessKitten » Thu Dec 28, 2017 1:57 pm

g o l d e n s t o r m
a heart of gold and a spirit of fire

golden, born goldenkit, was a rambunctious kit. often getting into trouble and leading the other kits, and even apprentices, with her. when she became paw, she was no different. she was at the front of all the mischief, causing great annoyance, and laughs. she loved bouncing around in the river, splashing the cats around her and scaring away the fish. but when she was an apprentice, her father, sunstone, was killed during a border patrol. her mother couldn't deal with the grief and let herself fade away in the elders den. her once fun spirited personality changed. she became hard and pained, lashing out at those close to her.
golden was named goldenstorm for her fierce warrior heart and quick temper. her swimming skills were some of the strongest in the clan, letting her escape the floods. but she once again had to watch the ones that she loved pass to starclan.

she is a feirce warrior, her loyalty laying with the clan, always. she'd do anything to protect her clanmates and is at the front of every battle. her battle skills are some of the best in riverclan. after her kin passed away she threw herself into her training and could be found practicing battle moves alone. but under the warrior attitude is pain and grief. she does not like getting close to anyone, feeling as if they will too, leave her in the end. she comes as very reserved, and often illtempered, but she is actually just scared to trust once again. alothough she can be quick to anger, it is because she does not know how to communicate in any other way, besides lashing out.
as she watched her clan fights the floods, not able to help, her mind ached with helplessness and even more giref, guilt even, once again she had failed her clan ad lives were being lost because of it.

goldenstorm is a beautiful she-cat. with soft long fur, a draping tail, and large ears that seem to move constantly, catching all of the sounds around her. she dutifully cleans her pelt, leaving it pristine and sparkling. she is average size, slim and muscular, able to push an enemy off of her with her back legs.her pelt mostly white with large orange spots, giving her name 'golden'. the most shocking thing about her, though, is her eyes. they are a pale green, like when the son hits the water just right and it takes on the color of the moss underneath. they are reserved, as if a wall stands behind them. but if you look at them long enough you will find a sliver of sadness peeking out from behind that wall.
Last edited by PrincessKitten on Sat Dec 30, 2017 3:48 am, edited 3 times in total.
PrincessKitten

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☽ sorrelpaw ☾ formerly shadowclan's med. cat apprentice

Postby lumos. » Thu Dec 28, 2017 2:15 pm

x x x x xxx x x x x
+ traits. intelligent, observant, selfless
= traits. ambitious, sarcastic, whimsical
- traits. aloof, assertive, sly
skills: healing and tracking

parents. open
siblings. open
kin. open

crush. open
mate. forbidden
kits. forbidden

x x x x xxx x x x x
x x x x xxx x x x x
name. sorrelpaw
gender. she-cat
age. ten moons
rank. med. cat apprentice

past names. sorrelkit
past ranks. kit

fur. medium fluffy; calico
eyes. dark gold
build. petite and lean
other. nothing

x x x x xxx x x x x

═══════════════════════════════
x x x x xImagex

═══════════════════════════════
upon first meeting, sorrelpaw can come off as quite the distant feline but really she's just another ambitious young she-cat that wishes to take care of anyone that needs her help. she's very observant and intelligent - which she uses to her advantage. she'll watch most things from afar before putting her own two sense in. she can be a little forceful when taking care of the sick or injured, but usually only to make it known that she is confident in her abilities and isn't a complete dunderhead. when not feeling the pressure of trying to be the best medicine cat she possibly can be for her clan, sorrelpaw is actually like any other young apprentice - playful and can shoot out her own humorous sarcastic-witty remarks.
lumos.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

warrior from riverclan

Postby Herä » Thu Dec 28, 2017 2:16 pm

boop
Herä