MODS PLEASE LOCK!

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

MODS PLEASE LOCK!

Postby plaugebaby » Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:34 am

Just post your forms here! :) Also you can talk about the roleplay here too!

(Auto-accepting)
Last edited by plaugebaby on Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:19 am, edited 2 times in total.
plaugebaby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Mistletoe Lodge Discussion Forum

Postby Pluto. » Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:55 am

Image: Image
Name: Elora Smith
Sexuality: Straight
Crush: Jackson(her bff)
Friends: Jackson--
She always felt like Jackson was the friend that helped her up when she was down. She never could doubt him, even if he was a bit late. He was always there for her, and he felt like a big brother to her(even though he is only a few months older ofc.) but one day, she realized at the lodge, she had fallen in love when her best friend.
Dislikes: arguments, perfectionests, rude people.
Personality: Elora is overall a very friendly, energetic and down-to-earth girl who's easy to talk to and make friends with. She always tries her best to be a decent role model for others, but her loud and mischievous behavior can sometimes prevent her from doing so. But she makes up for it with her kindness and great sense of humor. She's very passionate about things in her life, putting her heart and soul into it. Whether it be relationships with people, music, or just life in general, she's absolutely passionate. She always tries to look at things positively, and the glass is half-full to her. She appreciates everything that's given to her, and makes use of it. If things are down, she tries to get others to look on the bright side on things, but she fails a lot by herself. Though she does remain calm most of the time, she gets frustrated if someone refuses to cooperate with her. But does get angry if someone tries to take her down, even more so towards someone else. If she gets frustrated, she will get agitated and may snap, but quickly recovers from it. But she's a nightmare when angered, if you manage to anger her. One thing I should also point out is that when she gets heartbroken or really depressed, she sticks to her music in an unhealthy way. A few people think she's a goody two-shoes, but she's not at all. She has flaws, and doesn't deny it.
Anything Else: Nope!

Image: Image
Name: Perri Daweson
Crush:
Likes: Icecream, warm stuff, summer, cookies. and candycanes.
Dislikes: SNOW. spiders, horror movies.
Personality: Perri is proud, and stubborn, and has a big mouth that often gets her in trouble. She'll bicker casually with her friends all day long, throw pointed jokes and sarcastic comments until they tell her to shut up, and when danger comes and someone's asking her questions, she'll give them the same treatment. She's happy to take the punch for it, because people assume that an unconscious, short, woman is automatically out of the fight, and they're never expecting the big mouth of hers. Overall, she's an optimist, and eternally rather cheerful, especially when she has the opportunity to stop at a bar that stocks her favourite wines.(this one is shorter cause idk.)
Anything Else: noope
Last edited by Pluto. on Sat Dec 16, 2017 10:17 am, edited 2 times in total.
──────────{is just an illusion}
┌─────┐

links ★
───────

credit

─────

link
link
link
link
link
link

───────

└─────┘
─────────────────── THE
{is a hologram}─────

Pluto.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby plaugebaby » Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:03 am

Name: Ava Velveteer
Crush: KJ
Friends: Kendra
Likes: Hot Chocolate | Tea | Christmas | Snow | Cold Weather | Shopping | Makeup | Netflix | Hallmark Romance Movies | Food | Dogs | Cheerleading |
Dislikes: Snotty People | Being Sweaty | People who don't like Christmas |
Personality: Caring | Sweet | Between Extrovert and Introvert | Talkative | Sympathetic | Nice | Family-Oriented | Perfectionist |
Anything Else: Her sister is Lacey Velveteer :)
Last edited by plaugebaby on Mon Dec 18, 2017 7:12 pm, edited 8 times in total.
plaugebaby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby plaugebaby » Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:05 am

Okay I gtg but your form are accepted! :)
plaugebaby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby plaugebaby » Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:07 am

Name: Lacey Velveteer
Crush: She won't have one.
Friends: Perri
Likes: Shopping | Modeling | Gossiping | Being a Mean Girl | Social Media | Having a "Big Mouth" |
Dislikes: Ava | Perfectionists | Goodie-Two Shoes | Rain | People who stand up to her | Fast Food | Snow | Cold Weather |
Personality: Mean | Self-Centered | Never Follows Rules | Popular | Thinks she's teen royalty |
Anything Else: Lacey is younger just cause I don't intend her to fall in love with anyone at the cabin, I just have her as an annoying side character XD
Last edited by plaugebaby on Fri Dec 15, 2017 4:47 am, edited 3 times in total.
plaugebaby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ƨκʋℓℓcнιc » Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:24 am

Maya Flurol
Female : Straight : Western Accent

Name: Maya Flurol
Name Pronunciation: May-Uh Flur-Al
Preferred Name/Nickname: May, May-May, Flurry, Floral
DOB: 09/28
+ Traits: Protective, Generous, Selfless
- Traits: N/A
Phobias: Snakes
Pets: Dusty (In Picture Above), Rocko, Mocker
Crush:
Boyfriend:
Friends:
Enemies:
Other: Rode Dusty To ML, Rocko Comes Later In RP, Mocker Is With Her.
Ƨκʋℓℓcнιc

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wild Dog 100 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:11 pm

Img was found off of google.

-Basics-

Name:Bau Dean Smith
Nickname(s):None
Sexuality:Straight

-Characteristics-

Hair Color:Brown.
Eye Color:Blue
Skin Tone: Tan
Height: 6'1"
Weight: 200lbs
Build: Tall, Muscular, Slim.

-Personality-

+Traits: Kind, Has a contagious smile.
-Traits:Arrogant, Stubborn, Easily offended, Very overprotective.
Bio: Bau never really had the best childhood. He was raised by his grandparents along with his sister. Growing up he got in a lot of trouble in school. After he graduated he moved away from his family and friends. Trying to start a fresh start. Which never really happened. He continued to get in trouble but then one day that all ended when a sweet elderly couple took him in and changed his life around. After that he hardly got in trouble.
Dislikes:Dieing.
Job: Part time Professional Bull Rider (PBR)

-Relationships-

Family: Grandparents.
Friends:None Yet.
Siblings: one sister.
Girlfriend: Not Yet (Ask me)
Crush: Not Yet
Enemies: None Yet.

Img was found off of google.

-Basics-

Name:Abbigale Lily Bates
Nickname(s):Abbi, Abbs
Sexuality:Straight

-Characteristics-

Hair Color:Blonde with some highlights.
Eye Color:Baby Blue with a hint of green (All depend on what she wears.)
Skin Tone: Lightly Tanned
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 120lbs

-Personality-

+Traits: Sweet, Generous, Giving, Kind, Has a contagious smile.
-Traits: Easly offended, Very overprotective, Negative at times.
Bio: Abbigale grew up in a small town, not knowing much about the rest of the world around her. She grew up
with her two brothers and one sister. Growing up the oldest wasn't the easiest thing she done.
(Wip)
Likes: Reading when she's bored, Sunny days, Cuddling by the fire, Watching movies, photography, Shopping.
Dislikes:Spiders, Rude people, Jump Scares.

-Relationships-

Family: Her Father and Mother, Grandparents.
Friends:None Yet.
Siblings: Two brothers and one sister.
Boyfriend: Not Yet (Ask me)
Crush: Not Yet
Enemies: None Yet.
Last edited by Wild Dog 100 on Mon Dec 25, 2017 7:05 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Wild Dog 100

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Male

Postby taetxe » Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:27 pm

reserve
taetxe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Female

Postby taetxe » Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:28 pm

reserve
taetxe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby coelagirl » Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:12 pm

source
Name:
Lynn Hansen
Face claim:
Amandla Stenberg
Sexuality:
Gay? likes women, generally
Crush:
We'll see what happens ;) I may pick someone before things start, I may let things shake out on their own.
Other Relationships
Oh, they must have plenty o friends by now? They at least know everyone's name. (IF you think Lynn might be a good friend for your character, add them to your form or PM me!! I don't know how this works)
Jackson-- Jackson isn't really thier type of person, which is fine. They're still cordial of course, but can't figure out why Jackson tends to avoid them.
Crystals and rocks (Geology & paleontology fan), Taxidermy, building snow animals, warm tea and honey
Dislikes:
Having dirty hands, hot weather, being misgendered ( of heckin course they dislike being misgendered)
Personality:
Lynn is a bright, friendly, if somewhat overly enthusiastic, person who loves to explore nature and the world around them. They are a walking book of facts and will sometimes just start a conversation by saying like... "Did you know Pluto sort of orbits its moon, Charon? It's called a double dwarf system." Extremely outgoing and tends to speak their mind in no uncertain terms (this is a double edged sword). Quite self centered, wants to be first for everything. and that facts thing can get pretty obnoxious. Weirdly morbid and likes dead things.
Anything Else:

source
Name:
Jackson Parish
Faceclaim
August Roads
Sexuality:
Bisexual, but leans towards girls
Crush:
He will develop a crush on Elora
Other Relationships:
Elora- Jackson finds Elora kind, approachable, and easy to talk to, and he considers her the one real friend he has made thus far. He has ended more than one evening discussing music, dance, or film with her while wrapped up in a blanket by the fire.
Lynn- Jackson finds Lynn a bit intimidating, and when they say Bernard they said they had a Dwarf hamster mount so... no go.
Acting, directing, old films, extremely small animals
Dislikes:
Pinatas, carrots, that sound two pieces of metal make when you scrape them together
Personality:
Jackson is a sweet, kind, nerdy sort of boy, with a real love for acting and directing. When he's on stage or overseeing actors, he's the picture of confidence, but off stage he's extremely shy, known for trying to make himself as small and unobtrusive as possible. He tends to talk to himself, so most people just think he's an odd bird and move on with their lives without a second thought. Extremely susceptible to peer pressure.
Anything Else:
Has a pet dwarf hamster named Bernard that he carries around on his shoulder. Was born in England but moved to America when he was 4. Maintains a slight accent.
Last edited by coelagirl on Sat Dec 16, 2017 1:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sister | Toyhouse | ArtFight
I was chosendragon | Ugly bag of mostly water
Coel (say "seal") | she/her/hers | adult | BLM

coelagirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me