snowbound.{ d&f }

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

snowbound.{ d&f }

Postby bigwig. » Sun Dec 10, 2017 12:22 pm

^ click the image above to be linked back to the main thread
bigwig.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

lobo.

Postby bigwig. » Sun Dec 10, 2017 12:43 pm

name; Lobo
    meaning; "wolf" (Spanish)
    nickname; none
    age; five years, two months
    sex/gender; male

dominant breed; Alaskan Malamute
    purebred?; no
    coat; medium-long, black-and-white, mask absent
    build; tall, stocky, muscular
    eyes; brown
    voice; deep, rough, booming

position; wheel (15)
    personality; Lobo is a quiet individual - quite reserved, but deceptively wise and pensive. He can definitely be hard to read and often seems cold and unemotional towards others. He is far from belligerent, and almost never the one to start a fight - but he will finish one if it comes his way, and good luck trying to get him to forgive and forget. He is cold and unforgiving towards those who he deems are his enemies, and his hostility is much less passive than his affection. However, he is very protective of those he cares about, and would undoubtedly give everything to save them. He's a good listener, and his friends often see him as a therapist of sorts, offering calm advice and a welcome ear. In many ways, he tries to be a fatherly figure to others. Lobo isn't much of a leader himself, but he knows a strong leader when he sees one, and if he trusts you, he'll follow you to the ends of the Earth.
Last edited by bigwig. on Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:04 pm, edited 3 times in total.
bigwig.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

relations → lobo

Postby bigwig. » Sun Dec 10, 2017 12:44 pm

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
✔- positive | ✘ - negative | = - neutral | ♡ - romantic interest
♥ - crush | ✿ - acquaintance | ★ - friend | ➼ - enemy/rival

Rome - [ ]
    description

Saghani - [ ]
    description

Cody - [ ]
    description

Laika - [ ]
    description
    x x
    Eddie - [ ]
    description

Miska - [ ]
    description

Diana - [ ]
    description

Axel - [ ]
    description
    x x
    Toklo - [ ]
    description

Thirteen - [ ]
    description

Yukon - [ ]
    description

Onyx - [ ]
    description
    x x
    Aisha - [ ]
    description

Delgado - [ ]
    description

Lark - [ ]
    description
Last edited by bigwig. on Sat Dec 16, 2017 8:58 pm, edited 3 times in total.
bigwig.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

eddie.

Postby bigwig. » Sun Dec 10, 2017 1:39 pm

name; Eddie
    meaning; diminutive of Edward - "rich guard" (Old English)
    nickname; sometimes called 'Ed', though he hates this
    age; three years
    sex/gender; male

dominant breed; Siberian Husly
    purebred?; yes
    coat; medium-short, black-and-white, dark mask
    build; lean, average height
    eyes; right brown, left blue
    voice; sharp

position; team (6)
    personality; This dog certainly has his own personality - though it's not one that most find pleasant or easy to get along with. He's never afraid to say what he thinks, and can often be blunt and downright rude. He doesn't seem to care about others' feelings, and he claims that he doesn't care what they might think about him. However, Eddie is often easily offended and can be downright petulant at times, getting quite sullen if anyone actually talks back to him. Despite this, he is clever and charismatic, and can even be charming if he wants to. Because of this, he can also be manipulative and deceptive at times. He always wants to be in control, though his leadership skills are questionable. Really, underneath it all, Eddie doesn't know what he wants, and his bluntness and belligerence have left him quite lonely and misguided. He's more like a bratty child than a malicious usurper.
Last edited by bigwig. on Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bigwig.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

relations → eddie

Postby bigwig. » Sun Dec 10, 2017 1:40 pm

✔- positive | ✘ - negative | = - neutral | ♡ - romantic interest
♥ - crush | ✿ - acquaintance | ★ - friend | ➼ - enemy/rival

Rome - [ ]
    description

Saghani - [ ]
    description

Cody - [ ]
    description

Laika - [ ]
    description
    x x
    Eddie - [ ]
    description

Miska - [ ]
    description

Diana - [ ]
    description

Axel - [ ]
    description
    x x
    Toklo - [ ]
    description

Thirteen - [ ]
    description

Yukon - [ ]
    description

Onyx - [ ]
    description
    x x
    Aisha - [ ]
    description

Delgado - [ ]
    description

Lark - [ ]
    description
Last edited by bigwig. on Sat Dec 16, 2017 8:58 pm, edited 3 times in total.
bigwig.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

rome - lead

Postby coyotebluff » Sun Dec 10, 2017 6:39 pm

ℝ 𝕆 𝕄 𝔼
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
name; Rome
age; 2 years old
gender; Male
rank; Lead Dog (1)
height; Two feet tall
build; Tall, thin, muscular
sexuality; Straight
crush; Impress him
mate; None
family; Unknown

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
╔═══════════════════════════════════════════╗
Rome is a tough guy, he always has been. He doesn't take stupidity or nonsense from anyone and is very headstrong. He knows and does what's best for anyone and generally does the right thing. Rome is a natural leader, thinking more about what is beneficial for the pack rather than just one dog. He is extremely intelligent, he will always know what to do and is great with his words. He's very observant and always finds out about things that are going on around him. Rome is strong when it comes to tough situations, he is well prepared and can handle just about anything that life decides to throw his way. He doesn't care what others think of him, he says and does what he pleases but generally isn't mean about it. However, he can be. Rome often acts like he doesn't care about things, like other's feelings or an event. He can come off as a bit rude, but not purposefully. When he is being mean on purpose, it's best to stay out of his face and do as he says. If he gets mad at another dog, he'll sure as hell let them know it. Although he seems like a dog to avoid, he really isn't. Rome is honestly a sweetheart, putting the family first and caring deeply for them. He'll always be there to help no matter what it is, and show his love for them. He's very charismatic and likeable, from his smooth talk to his pretty fur and dazzling blue eyes. He's not exactly flirty, it just comes naturally for him. Not only that, but he's also a goofball. He's downright shameless and will do the most random things for laughs. He likes exploring and discovering new places, just having fun in general and living life to the fullest. He's a good boy.
╚═══════════════════════════════════════════╝

all photo creds to original owner of photo [name listed in photo]
Last edited by coyotebluff on Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:50 am, edited 3 times in total.
coyotebluff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

rome - relations

Postby coyotebluff » Sun Dec 10, 2017 6:40 pm

╔════════════════╗
✓ - Positive
✕ - Negative
△ - Neutral
◯ - Enemy
☆ - Acquaintance
♢ - Friend
♡ - Romantic Interest
╚════════════════╝

Lobo - △
    [ Rome admires his wiseness and maturity, but he doesn't associate with him enough and he comes off as a bit emotionless ]

Eddie - ✕△
    [ He's kind of a brat and doesn't seem to care about anything except being number one, but Rome doesn't know him well enough to say otherwise ]

Toklo - ✓△
    [ He's a hard worker but kinda lazy, but he does have a great sense of humour which Rome takes a favor to. His calm demeanor is a good thing, too ]

Aisha - ✓
    [ Aisha is such a fun girl, and Rome knows has difficulty being mature and keeping up with the others, but he has hope in her and loves her anyway ]

Saghani - ✓△
    [ She's very loyal which is vital, and Rome likes that she can be selfless and have a strong voice ]

Miska - ✓♢
    [ Miska is great leader alongside Rome and they work perfectly together. She really knows her stuff, not to mention a tough sweetheart who Rome enjoys the presence of ]

Thirteen - ✓△
    [ Rome has a lot of hope for 13, she's a soft but strong girl. However, he doesn't know her very well and is curious about her quietness ]

Delgado - ✓
    [ Rome thinks Del is great. He doesn't know how being bold but chill mixes, but he makes it work and Rome admires that, he thinks they could make great friends ]

Cody - ✓♢
    [ Rome loves Cody, as a friend of course. His outgoing, happy and constant friendly self is so refreshing and easy to get along with ]
Last edited by coyotebluff on Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:45 am, edited 6 times in total.
coyotebluff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

// toklo

Postby satanael » Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:23 pm

TOKLO

name meaning // spontaneous, versatile
      age // 5 years
      gender // male
      sexuality // bisexual
      breed // canadian eskimo dog x malamute
      rank // swing dog (3)
      crush // n/a
      personality // toklo isn't a very energetic dog when it comes to most things. most days, he'd rather lay down and sleep for hours rather than play or explore. but, he works hard as a sled dog. he's known to be laid-back and calm, and isn't one to raise his voice or lash out at anyone. in a lot of cases, he's very much the voice of reason, and could be considered a "dad-friend." toklo does love a good joke though, and finds pretty much everything funny, even if it's at the expense of another dog. he has a pretty big ego, but he typically doesn't allow it to control him and undermine his fellow sled dogs -- he isn't even one to talk trash to a rival team.
Last edited by satanael on Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
satanael

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

// relations

Postby satanael » Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:23 pm

toklo's relations
✔ = positive // ▲ = neutral/unsure
✘ = negative || ★ = friends
♥ = love interest || ⚔ = enemies
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

lobo — ▲
        [ description ]

aisha — ▲
        [ description ]

rome — ▲
        [ description ]

saghani— ▲
        [ description ]
Last edited by satanael on Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
satanael

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

// aisha

Postby satanael » Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:28 pm

AISHA
name meaning // she who lives
age // 2 years
gender // female
sexuality // heterosexual
breed // siberian husky mix
rank // team dog (5)
crush // n/a
personality // aisha is young and spunky. she's still in the puppy stage where she's naive and playful, and doesn't quite have a lot of common sense. when faced with a serious situation, she never knows how to react. they leave her confused and embarrassed because nearly every other sled dog seems more mature and grown up than her. despite all of that, aisha has a heart of gold and loves every one of her pack mates dearly. the pup is always up to help anyone in need, and will go out of her way to cheer them up and make them feel better. perhaps she's not the sharpest tool in the shed, or even the fastest dog on the team, but charm and optimism radiate from her like sunshine.
Last edited by satanael on Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.
satanael

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me