Welcome to Acrea Discussion Thread

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Welcome to Acrea Discussion Thread

Postby Ploegy » Wed Nov 29, 2017 2:28 pm

This is a discussion thread for this roleplay. All character forms are to be posted here as well as ooc talk and discussion that involves the roleplay. Try to keep it all on topic. Feel free to discuss relationships, plot ideas and anything along those lines
Last edited by Ploegy on Sun Dec 17, 2017 6:34 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Johto Champion

Postby Ploegy » Wed Nov 29, 2017 2:29 pm

➳name; gold
    ➳age; 18
    ➳gender; male
    ➳sexuality; pansexual
    ➳crush; none / open
    ➳trainer class; johto champion
    ➳region of origin; johto

➳hair; black
    ➳eyes; gold
    ➳skin tone; white
    ➳build; kind of scrawny, but tall
    ➳height; 5'11
    ➳weight; 147 lbs

➳pokemon; typhlosion || ♂ || blaze || level 100 || eruption, earthquake, thunderpunch, & solarbeam
    quagsire || ♂ || water absorb || level 84 || earthquake, waterfall, recover, & ice punch
    ampharos || ♀ || static || level 89 || thunderbolt, signal beam, heal bell, & toxic
    togekiss || ♂ || serene grace || level 96 || air slash, aura sphere, roost, & nasty plot
    ambipom || ♂ || technician || level 87 || return, u-turn, knock off, & low kick
    ho-oh || genderless || regenerator || level 95 || sacred fire, brave bird, recover, & earth power
    ➳family; unnamed mother

➳personality; gold is a fiery young man who loves into get in the middle of things. he is mischievous yet can be quite friendly when he wishes. most of the time he likes to get in people's faces and anger them until he gets what he wants from them. when in battle, sometimes he rushes into action without a real plan and ends up regretting it later. he always believes that he can do it by himself without much planning when in reality it's better for him to have a plan to execute. when it comes to his pokemon he cares deeply for them and would do anything to protect them from harm. they are his friends and partners and he knows that they need to be strong together to succeed in winning. he has quite the ego to him and often let's it show through far too much and it often keeps him from admitting when he's truly hurt or is unable to accomplish something. some say he is unfit to be a champion due to his childish ways and his overly egotistical attitude, but he has proven again and again how strong he truly is. though he may not seem like the type to lay it all on the line, he is willing to sacrifice whatever he must to protect not only the region, but those that he holds close to him. this boy is also quite the flirt, especially toward women, though don't put it past him to get flirty with a guy he might find attractive.

➳history; born in new bark town in the johto region, gold lived a rather peaceful childhood and was always around pokemon growing up. at the age of ten, the boy took off on his pokemon adventure, receiving his starter, a cyndaquil, from professor elm. the professor would send him off to deliver a package to professor oak where he would receive his pokedex. on his way back, he would encounter silver and the two wold become rivals. once he returned to new bark, he would find out the silver stole the totodile from professor elm's lab and took it upon himself to track the boy down and force him to return the pokemon all while taking on the gym challenge. while on his journey, he would encounter team rocket and take them on by himself at the slowpoke well. they retreated and the boy continued on his journey. eventually, he would encounter team rocket again and take down their secret hideout and follow them to the radio station in goldenrod city where ultimately he would cause the team to disband for good after their call for giovanni to come out of hiding failed. with team rocket out of his way, gold went to take on the last gym and receive his final badge. before he would go to the pokemon league, the kimono girls would convince him that he had to try and summon the legendary bird known as ho-oh and gain its trust. making his way to the top of the bell tower with the clear bell and rainbow feather, the young boy along with the kimono girls would summon the bird too appear. after a hard fought battle, gold would successfully capture the legendary and become its rightful trainer. with his new companion, he took to the pokemon league and made his way to face the champion, lance. barely managing to win, gold put off becoming the champion and left lance in charge of both kanto and johto so he would take on the kanto gyms. it wasn't until he finished the kanto gyms that he officially took his place as johto champion, given that the pokemon league had required both kanto and johto to have separate champions to watch over their regions. he would take johto since that was the region he had originally come from.

➳other; none
Last edited by Ploegy on Wed Nov 29, 2017 3:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Female Alola Trainer

Postby Ploegy » Wed Nov 29, 2017 2:29 pm

➳name; rosalyn peach lloyd
    ➳age; 15
    ➳gender; female
    ➳sexuality; homosexual
    ➳crush; none / open
    ➳trainer class; chosen trainer
    ➳region of origin; alola

➳hair; blonde
    ➳eyes; blue
    ➳skin tone; white
    ➳build; very small
    ➳height; 5'1
    ➳weight; 102 lbs

➳pokemon; tinkerbell || ribombee || ♀ || shield dust || level 68 || quiver dance, moonblast, pollen puff, & psychic
    claira || alolan ninetales || ♀ || snow warning || level 64 || dry-freeze, calm mind, moonblast, & dark pulse
    dusk || lycanroc (dusk form) || ♀ || tough claws || level 66|| stone edge, fire fang, drill run, & crunch
    cuddles || komala || ♂ || comatose || level 58 || return, u-turn, brick break, & sucker punch
    viper || gyarados (mega) || ♂ || intimidate (mold breaker) || level 62 || dragon dance, crunch, waterfall, & earthquake
    magearna || genderless || soul-heart || level 80 || fleur cannon, flash cannon, volt switch & ice beam
    ➳family; dominique (father), tyra (mother) & ondrej (older brother)

➳personality; shy and reserved, rosa is an extremely quiet girl who tends to keep to herself in order to not bother others around her. she is quite smart and very kind hearted. she is always willing to help those in need and is a rather gentle soul. she is extremely timid and finds it hard to approach others even if she wants to help them. it is also known that she is rather clumsy and often makes a fool of herself when in big groups. it is very easy to make her blush and she gets embarrassed incredibly quickly, but these things also get her tagged as the cute and innocent girl often. she tries to act tough at some times, but normally it is a complete failure. she also is easily upset and cries often. even though she tries to act tough, it is very easy to make her emotional and cause her to break down on the spot. she is very good at keeping secrets however and often is considered a good listener, especially to other people's problems. she is always willing to lend an ear and will do her best to help anyone who might want help with their problems. however, she struggles to make friends because of her shyness and often feels that she is left out of situations because of it.

➳history; born in the outskirts of heahea city, rosalyn was raised in a relatively poor family. she often didn't see her parents much while she was growing up and her older brother took care of her most days. it was a struggle most of her life for her family to keep food on the table. at the age of thirteen, she took up beauty contests with her pokemon as a way to earn some money to help, but she often found herself with too much stage fright and getting upset while on stage with her pokemon. she also took up battles on the side, though she didn't have the competitive nature that most trainers had. her "jobs" never helped much and she continues to feel obligated to try and help her family out of the rough situation they are in. eventually, she took on the trials of alola, though she never completed them. she would return home once again and take a job at the local pokemon center to give money back to her struggling family. she still battled some on the side which eventually got her noticed by the alola champion and lead to her being invited to explore the new found region

➳other; none
Last edited by Ploegy on Thu Nov 30, 2017 12:37 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♛ ──

Postby RoselynBlackThorne » Wed Nov 29, 2017 3:23 pm

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

faceclaim: ritsuka tachibana
    full name: alice baudelaire
    sexuality: bisexual

role: kalos trainer

likes: the arts, books, baking, doing things at her own pace
    dislikes: being the center of attention, controlling/manipulative people, peer-pressure

+ traits: kind, considerate, intelligent, open-minded
    = traits: polite, honest, usually laid-back, humble, brave
    - traits: stubborn, holds grudges, cold towards certain people, gets panic-attacks when overwhelmed/stressed
╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍

alice is the only daughter of four children from a wealthy family in luminose city. her mother is a gossipy and fashion-
trendy woman, while her father is known to be stern and only shows his soft side towards his family. while her brothers
were pushed more towards business & economics, alice was encouraged to pursue art, music, theater... everything in
that field her brothers had limited access to since they were young. she sometimes questions her parents' ways of doing
things, but she had also been taught to do as she was told without question. participating in beauty pageants with her
pokemon was common for her, though she enjoyed pokemon battles more since the only way you had to actually impress
anyone was by winning. about a year ago, she battled and defeated the gym leader in her city; much to the surprise of her
family and the others in town who knew of the baudelaires. when asked how she accomplished it, alice innocently stated that
she had been training her pokemon for almost five years now with some friends she made at beauty pageants.

╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍

diancie (?)
"Diana", lv.80
ability: clear body
moves: diamond storm, ancient power,
reflect, safeguard

delcatty
"Elise", lv.70
ability: normalize
moves: zen headbutt, sing,
fake tears, tickle
sylveon
"Priscilla", lv.75
ability: cute charm
moves: last resort, disarming voice,
draining kiss, baby-doll eyes

audino
"Betty", lv.60
ability: healer
moves: secret power, heal pulse,
refresh, attract
granbull
"Rupert", lv.85
ability: intimidate
moves: headbutt, crunch,
lick, roar

slurpuff
"Frankie", lv.55
ability: sweet veil
moves: play rough, fairy wind,
wish, tackle

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Last edited by RoselynBlackThorne on Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:32 am, edited 8 times in total.
RoselynBlackThorne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Welcome to Acrea Discussion Thread

Postby sharklord » Wed Nov 29, 2017 3:48 pm

mark
sharklord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Welcome to Acrea Discussion Thread

Postby molotov » Wed Nov 29, 2017 4:23 pm

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

full name: casey wilder
        sexuality: heterosexual
        role: unova trainer

+ traits: observant, kind, selfless, honest, humble.
        - traits: awkward, high-strung, nervous, quiet, insucure, pessimistic.

personality: casey is what most might consider to be a big worry wart, constantly overthinking things he tends to come across as a bit awkward when trying to communicate with other people (especially girls) fearing that they might be judging him or thinking badly of him, he usually keeps his mouth shut unless spoken to. he can come across as standoffish at times and is almost always nervous around others, seeming to trusts pokemon more than he trusts other humans. despite his insecurities, he is a vary kind person and is very caring to those he's closest to, he's even quite talkative when he gets comfortable with others.
        history: casey grew up very distant from his parents, he was considered a loner and didn't have much friends, it was only when he received his first pokemon tepig that he developed a strong bond and soon went on to capture more pokemon. It was this patient's and strong bond with his pokemon that he began to start battling. although a bit timid at first, casey found that he became more confidant as the battles went on, eventually getting noticed he soon was invited to explore the new found region

▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰

pokemon:

▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰
    emboar
    ”festus”
    ♂ || blaze || level 78
    head smash, roar, flamethrower, heat crash.

▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰

▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰
    scrafty
    ”trigger”
    ♂ || moxie || level 60
    brick break, head smash, facade, rock climb.

▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰

▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰
    haxorus (shiny)
    ”guillotine”
    ♀ || rivalry || level 73
    outrage, dragon rage, sword dance, dragon pulse.

▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰

▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰
    raticate
    ”chopper”
    ♂ || guts || level 70
    super fang, scary face, sucker punch, crunch.

▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰

▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰
    trubbish
    ”boomer”
    ♂ || sticky hold || level 30
    sludge bomb, poison, clear smog, toxic.

▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰

▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰
    charmeleon
    ”singe”
    ♂ || blaze || level 65
    fire fang, flamethrower, slash, smokescreen.

▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Last edited by molotov on Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:14 pm, edited 5 times in total.
molotov

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

IGNORE

Postby sharklord » Wed Nov 29, 2017 4:35 pm

unfairly not accepted, ignore
Last edited by sharklord on Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:15 am, edited 8 times in total.
sharklord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

IGNORE

Postby sharklord » Wed Nov 29, 2017 4:41 pm

Last edited by sharklord on Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:15 am, edited 6 times in total.
sharklord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

IGNORE

Postby sharklord » Wed Nov 29, 2017 4:47 pm

Last edited by sharklord on Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:16 am, edited 5 times in total.
sharklord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Pokémon

Postby sharklord » Wed Nov 29, 2017 5:07 pm

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀Image
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ɴᴀᴍᴇ - latias
ɢᴇɴᴅᴇʀ - female
ᴛʀᴀɪɴᴇʀ - lykos
ʟᴇᴠᴇʟ -
ᴘᴏᴋᴇʙᴀʟʟ - masterball
ᴍᴏᴠᴇs - psychic, dragon breath, mist ball, reflect type
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ - sweet, bubbly, funny
Last edited by sharklord on Sun Dec 03, 2017 2:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
sharklord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me