❄️Tribe of Shimmering Dawn ❄️ CaT Archive ❄️

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

❄️Tribe of Shimmering Dawn ❄️ CaT Archive ❄️

Postby cloudy days » Sat Nov 25, 2017 6:34 am

This is an archive for the forum game: Create A Tribe, a fun game that I recommend. This is the archive of CloudClan, my made-up clan.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tribe Information | Allegiances | Families | Characters
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Post 1 | Reply ❄️ Post 2 | Reply
Post 3 | Reply ❄️ Post 4 | Reply

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I own none of the images here; all images belong to their rightful owners unless otherwise stated.
Last edited by cloudy days on Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:10 pm, edited 3 times in total.
cloudy days

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❄️Tribe of Shimmering Dawn ❄️ Information ❄️

Postby cloudy days » Sat Nov 25, 2017 7:41 am

Tribe Of Shimmering Dawn
Personalities and Strengths:
This tribe is rather calm and cold, said to have been inflicted by the icy winds from above and clouded by the shimmering mist. They are rather intelligent and sharp like ice, and will often get on another cat's nerves by making witty comments about the things that annoy them most or treating them in a cold manner. They can be quick to judge. However, they are cunning and light footed, said to be as quiet as snow falling. They also get things done quickly and don't complain, and they prefer to tell the truth. These cats are also very selfless but take care in their appearance. Their paws have tough pads due to walking in caves, and their coats are usually medium to long length and in lighter colour, such as white, creamy or grey, but there are sometimes light ginger/brown cats. They are described to have shiny, sleek pelts and eyes shimmering with pleasure as they feel comfortable with their home.
This tribe is known for having good swimmers and prey-hunters, and for their cats to be hardened against illness and rarely ill. That being said, shorter furred cats do fall ill easier than the longer furred of the clan.

Prey
Small Fish - Common
Big Fish - Common
Vole - Uncommon
Frog - Uncommon
Ermine - Uncommon
Rabbit - Rare
Predators
Birds Of Prey - Common
Foxes - Common
Rats - Uncommon
Twolegs - Uncommon
Dogs - Rare
Badgers - Rare

Ranks
Kit - 0 moons when obtained, leaves rank at 5/6 moons, will be kept back if necessary.
To-be - Obtained at 5/6 moons, leaves rank at 12/13 moons or later. Will be kept back depending on what they are training for or if they need to carry on training.
Dawnteller To-be - Obtained at 5/6 moons, leaves rank when the current Dawnteller is deceased.
Haze-Hunter - Obtained at 12/13 moons or later, left usually in later moons of the cat's life/depending on when the Prey-hunter chooses. Sometimes a Haze-Hunter will be forced to retire due to injuries or will carry on serving their tribe until they can no longer do their role.
Gale-Guardian - Obtained at 12/13 moons or later, left usually in later moons of the cat's life/depending on when the Cave-Guard chooses. Sometimes a Gale-Guard will be forced to retire due to injuries or will carry on serving their tribe until they can no longer do their role.
Kit-mother - Obtained usually between 20 moons and 70 moons depending on when a she-cat is expecting or looking after kits.
Elder - Obtained when a cat is forced/chooses to retire.
Dawnteller - Obtained at current healer's death.

Territory:
This tribe is quite high in the mountains, their territory in a large clearing with cold winds and mysterious mists. It doesn't often snow, usually only in Leafbare and late Leaf-fall. Few trees grow here, the only ones being pine and yew with a few exceptions, as most of the mountain is an alpine tundra, but where the clan is positioned they still have access to few plants. A clear river runs through the territory, being one of the main sources of food for the tribe. A cave is at the edge of the meadow and is perfect for dens, but many bushes and hollow rocks also function as places for cat's to sleep, mainly used by cave-guards, but some prey-hunters choose to sleep outside. A small hollow near the entrance of the cave is the fresh-kill pile. Kit-mothers sleep in the centre of the cave, and to-bes have settled closer to the front of the cave where the ceiling is lower. Prey-hunters sleep close to the front of the cave, right next to the fresh-kill pile where the ground has a dip in. The Dawnteller sleeps near the back of the cave closest to the kit-mothers, and a passage by their den leads to a clear spring that is the source of the river. This pool is called The Pool Of Shimmering Truth, as it is said to reveal a true cat's personality or future; it is also the way to connect with The Tribe Of Endless Hunting. A large hole is in the ceiling of the pool's area, where a cat can see the skies clearly and climb out to find themselves near the peak of the mountain. Also the path to the Pool of Shimmering Truth raises. The Dawnteller's to-be sleeps by the spring as it is one of the safest places in camp. The elders den is on the other side of the Kit-mothers den, and is rather small but cosy with little dips in the ground resembling a circle.
Cave-guards have their dens outside to guard the camp, within a large, hollow rock that was carved by a spring that dried up. Dawnteller will sit on top of this rock to make announcements.

On the outskirts of the territory sits several abandoned twoleg cabins, and cat's try to salvage what they can from the cabins: occasionally blankets will be stolen so kit-mothers and elders can be comfortable, and sick cats can also be satisfied.

Traditions:
All to-bes must have gone to the Pool of Shimmering Truth with Dawnteller, as the Dawnteller can get a glimpse of their future and see if they are truly meant to be a cave-guard or prey-hunter. When they are able to, the cat shall take their assessment, either to hunt or defend for a day, and be able to survive dangers around the territory for a day. Then Dawnteller shall go to the Pool of Shimmering Truth and if the apprentice is worthy, a feather shall land on the surface of the pool. Otherwise the apprentice shall re-take their assessment.

Short-furred kits are considered to be unluckier than most, as the mountain life is hard for cats with shorter fur due to the weather and temperature. Cats found with short fur are still accepted, but the cold wind of Leafbare may put them off.

Instead of a Dawnteller to stay in the cave, they are allowed to leave camp still, and often will do things with the tribe.
Last edited by cloudy days on Sat Mar 30, 2019 10:36 am, edited 2 times in total.
cloudy days

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❄️Tribe of Shimmering Dawn ❄️ Alliegances ❄️

Postby cloudy days » Sat Nov 25, 2017 7:44 am

Healer:
Chaser of Shimmering Dawn