Call of the Shifters ((CLOSED!))

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Call of the Shifters ((CLOSED!))

Postby willowsong12 » Tue Nov 07, 2017 4:33 am

Place to post your forms and have a general of the roleplay here. Also, don't be afraid to ask me any questions if you have any.

Rules
1. All of Tess' rules apply
2. Be kind and courteous to others
3. No godmodding
4. No killing another character without permission
5. Shifters are only able to shift into one animal
6. For shifters, the animal they shift into has to be a realistic one
7. No one-liners, at least three sentences
8. I don't want every human knowing about the shifters at first but they can learn about them over time
9. LGBT allowed
10. You can have as many characters as you like, just try to keep them all somewhat active
11. Characters can share a jobs

Information on shifters
1. Shifters are able to shift for the first time between the ages of five and ten.
2. They are only able to turn into one animal.
3. Some shifter parents can produce an offspring that is unable to shift. It's rare but possible.
4. Even if the person is unable to shift, they are allowed in the group as they know about shifters and have family members that can.
5. Groups are formed by shifters living in the same area. They are able to freely leave and join new groups.
6. The Council of Elders is in charge of keeping their kind hidden from humans and make sure no one breaks the rules.
7. Humans used to kill shifters back in the day so they are expected to keep their true identity hidden from them.
8. It is not forbidden but it is frowned upon for a shifter to fall in love with a human.
9. If too many humans in one area learn about the shifters, the elders will decide what course of action to take. It could lead to the whole group being moved to a new location.
10. The leader can be challenged for their position at any time but another member, same with the second in command position.
11. Second in command takes over if anything happens to the leader and no one challenges them for the position. If they are challenged, they must win the fight.
12. Once a month, the group meets at night in the forest for a meeting

Characters

Shifters

Leader

David Cochran-25 years old(Black wolf)

Second in command

Members

Jay Harbor-23 years old(Red fox)

Thomas Harbor-23 years old(Dingo)

Eve Belmonte-24 years old(Unable to shift)

Karen Birch-21 years old(White tailed deer)

Cassandra Sephyr-24 years old(Coyote)

Gentian Shimon-21 years old(White tiger)

Calla Wren-24 years old(Cocker Spaniel)

Gerard Way-25 years old(Pitbull/Lab mix dog)

Tobias Quinn-21 years old(Bombay)

Artemis Flahaven-12 years old(Black Jaguar)

Shifters outside of group

Tyler Masters-27 years old(Gray wolf)

Rebecca Melinin-19 years old(Black Panther)

Malia-19 years old(Brown and white wolf)

Humans

Liliana Philips-25 years old

Jacob Nevarakis-23 years old

Hei Ren Yomi-22 years old

Simon Peterson-13 years old

Form you can use for shifter
Code: Select all
Name:
Sexuality:
Description(Or add image at top of form):
Can they shift? If yes, what animal:
Job:
Kin:
Crush:
Personality:
History(Optional):
Other:

Form you can use for human
Code: Select all
Name:
Sexuality:
Description(Or add image at the top of form):
Do they know about the shifters?:
Job:
Kin:
Crush:
Personality:
History(Optional):
Other:

Roleplay

Last edited by willowsong12 on Thu Aug 23, 2018 10:41 am, edited 26 times in total.
willowsong12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ((WIP))

Postby willowsong12 » Tue Nov 07, 2017 4:55 am

((I am describing all my characters because of the restrictions for posting pictures))

Name: David Cochran
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Description(Or add image at top of form): 6'1 with an athletic build, black hair and ice blue eyes. He has a scar across his chest from a fight to earn his spot as the leader of this group.
Can they shift? If yes, what animal: Yes, large black wolf with ice blue eyes
Job: Police officer
Kin: N/A
Crush: Open
Personality: David isn't the most talkative person around but he is willing to help those in his group. He is level-headed and know it's best to stay calm in certain situations. At times he can come off cold and standoffish but he isn't used to sharing his emotions with others. He is wary of humans and fears what would happen if they are found out.
History(Optional): David was born to shifter parents and his father was a leader of his own group. He intended for David to take over when he became of age so he trained him in how to be a leader. It caused some resentment between them and he doesn't have the best relationship with his father now. When he turned eighteen, he left and came to this town and over time, he managed to gain the right to lead the group here.
Other: He is the leader of the group of shifters.

Name: Tyler Masters
Sexuality: Bisexual
Description(Or add image at top of form): 5'11 with a thin build. He has black hair with gray flecks in it and hazel eyes that have a yellowish tint to them at times.
Can they shift? If yes, what animal: Yes, gray wolf with yellow eyes
Job: Unknown
Kin: Eve(Cousin)
Crush: Open but good luck getting his attention
Personality: Tyler is hot-headed and quick to anger. He doesn't like to take orders and prefers to be the one in charge. Has a strong dislike for David since he took over his group and thinks of those that follow David are traitors.
History(Optional): Tyler was given up at birth and The Council of Elders found him a temporary home since he was a shifter and couldn't risk a human finding out. He wasn't happy growing up and was given little attention by his foster parents. When he turned eighteen, he took over the group here but proved to be too aggressive and didn't seem to be concerned over the wellfare of his fellow shifters. When David came, he fought him for the position and he ended up losing it.
Other: Isn't a part of the group and refuses to join another one.

Name: Eve Belmonte
Description(Or add image at top of form): 5'6 with her hair dyed red and a curvy figure. She has pale skin and her hair is long with loose waves in it.
Can they shift? If yes, what animal: No
Job: Bartender(Works with Thomas)
Kin: Tyler(Cousin)
Crush: Open and will most likely have many
Personality: Eve is a huge flirt and isn't afraid to show her interest in others. She can be rather impatient at times and quick to act. Despite Tyler being her cousin, she chooses the group over him and prefers to not interact with him.
History(Optional): N/A
Other: She is part of the group since both of her parents were shifters

Name: Thomas Harbor
Description(Or add image at top of form): 6'1 with dirty blonde hair and brown eyes. He has tanned skin and his fraternal twin is Jay.
Can they shift? If yes, what animal: Yes, Dingo
Job: Bartender(Works with Eve)
Kin: Jay(Fraternal twin)
Personality: Thomas is a bit more serious than his brother but he still likes to have fun. He knows there is a time to have fun and a time to be serious. He is a bit more reliable as Jay at times.
Other: N/A

Name: Jay Harbor
Description(Or add image at top of form): 6'0 with brown hair and green eyes. He has tanned skin and barely visible freckles on the bridge of his nose. Looks a bit youthful and has a charming, boyish grin.
Can they shift? If yes, what animal: Yes, red fox
Job: Firefighter
Kin: Thomas(Fraternal twin)
Personality: Jay is more carefree and easy-going compared to his brother. He doesn't like to take life too seriously as he knows it can be short so he wants to enjoy it. He can be forgetful at times and tends to speak without thinking first.

Name: Karen Birch
Description(Or add image at top of form): 5'4, petite with long brown hair with natural blonde highlights in it. She has soft brown eyes and a small scar on her left cheek.
Can they shift? If yes, what animal: Yes, white tailed deer
Job: Works at a bookstore
Personality: She is a bit quiet and withdrawn at times. She would rather avoid conflict and can be shy but tries to be more sociable.
History(Optional): She was born and raised in the town

Name: Cassandra Sephyr
Description(Or add image at top of form): 5'5 with short dark brown hair and has an average build. She has a tattoo of a coyote howling at the moon on her shoulder
Can they shift? If yes, what animal: Yes, coyote
Job: Park Ranger
Personality: Cassandra is not afraid to speak her mind and can be rather outspoken at times. She can be a bit blunt at times and doesn't see a reason to sugar coat things.

Name: Liliana Philips
Description(Or add image at the top of form): 5'6 with medium length blonde hair and blue eyes.
Do they know about the shifters?: No but believes they are real
Job: Works for the newspaper
Personality: Liliana believes shifters are real and even reside in the town. She is determined to find out the truth and show everyone she is right. She doesn't take no for an answer and it's hard to change her mind once it's made up.
Last edited by willowsong12 on Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
willowsong12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Call of the Shifters (Forms and Discussion thread)

Postby Puff the Fluff » Tue Nov 07, 2017 2:16 pm

M A R K __ R I V E R S

Gender; Male

Age; 27

Sexuality; Heterosexual

Personality; Mark's a funny, friendly and flirtatious guy much like his animal. But though he may seem kind, his head is normally overflowing with judgements and insults. No matter what's in his head, however, he'll stay a loyal friend to whoever he comes across.

Aesthetic Description; See above and at right

Frequent Outfits; T-shirt, jeans

Crush; xXx

Partner/Mate/Husband/Wife/etc; xXx

Species; Shapeshifter

Animal; River Otter

Rank; Second in Command
Last edited by Puff the Fluff on Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
_Image
╔════════════════════╗
Call me Mayah

she/her

╚════════════════════╝
Puff the Fluff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby willowsong12 » Tue Nov 07, 2017 2:37 pm

((Accepted!))
willowsong12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firealone » Sun Nov 12, 2017 1:29 am

Name:Anastasia Petrov
Nicknames:Annie, Anna
Sexuality:Heterosexual
Can they shift? If yes, what animal:Peregrine Falcon
Job:Mechanic
Kin:None
Crush:None
Personality:Annie is a friendly person with a knack for fixing things. Her father taught her how to fix their car when she was 8 and she'd been doing it ever since. She can sometimes easily get offended which will lead her to ramble off in Russian. She is easy to talk with and has always been good on advice, making her a good friend that will have your back until the end. At the same time though, she doesn't really let herself have fun and has never been to a party unless it was for a friend or family members birthday. She can be competitive when it comes to sports and enjoys playing more than watching.
History(Optional):Grew up in Russia and stayed until the age of 22. She did some wandering around the next few years and then found this town and decided to settle down. Her mom and dad were loving but strict and expected her to be a straight-A student, which she was.
Other:she has a thick Russian accent
Firealone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Puff the Fluff » Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:21 am

~Bump!!~
_Image
╔════════════════════╗
Call me Mayah

she/her

╚════════════════════╝
Puff the Fluff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Puff the Fluff » Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:36 am

Iravu wrote:~Bump!!~
_Image
╔════════════════════╗
Call me Mayah

she/her

╚════════════════════╝
Puff the Fluff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby willowsong12 » Mon Nov 13, 2017 12:54 pm

Firealone wrote:
Name:Anastasia Petrov
Nicknames:Annie, Anna
Sexuality:Heterosexual
Can they shift? If yes, what animal:Peregrine Falcon
Job:Mechanic
Kin:None
Crush:None
Personality:Annie is a friendly person with a knack for fixing things. Her father taught her how to fix their car when she was 8 and she'd been doing it ever since. She can sometimes easily get offended which will lead her to ramble off in Russian. She is easy to talk with and has always been good on advice, making her a good friend that will have your back until the end. At the same time though, she doesn't really let herself have fun and has never been to a party unless it was for a friend or family members birthday. She can be competitive when it comes to sports and enjoys playing more than watching.
History(Optional):Grew up in Russia and stayed until the age of 22. She did some wandering around the next few years and then found this town and decided to settle down. Her mom and dad were loving but strict and expected her to be a straight-A student, which she was.
Other:she has a thick Russian accent

((Accepted! We can start rping while we wait for others to join))
willowsong12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firealone » Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:34 pm

((Would it be ok if Annie doesn't know that there are other shifters in the town yet? I want to have her find out early on and join the group but not yet if that's ok.
Note:She has been in the town for about half a year, didn't put that on my form...heh,go me!))
Firealone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby willowsong12 » Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:51 pm

Sure, that is fine. I shall change to where she isn't in the group yet.
willowsong12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me