╭ ✦. nevermore | discussion and forms |

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

╭ ✦. nevermore | discussion and forms |

Postby deftonesly » Sat Oct 28, 2017 4:38 pm

DISCUSSION - & - FORMS
⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
[ main thread ]
deftonesly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

╭ ✧. andie | the tenacious

Postby deftonesly » Sat Oct 28, 2017 4:52 pm

──────────( B A S I C )──────────

( NAME ) andie.
( nicknames ) give her some!
( GENDER ) cisfemale.
( AGE ) 3 years old - 21 dog years.
( ROLE ) the leader.

( APPEARANCE ) andie is a beautiful golden-red nova scotia duck tolling retriever with hazel eyes, white flashes of fur, and a pink nose. she has a short yet thick golden-red coat that has strikes of white across it: four socks on her paws, one on her chest, one on the top of her muzzle, one on her chin, and then a thin one straight down the middle of her forehead. she is very athletically built with lean legs made for running, and a narrow chest for speed and incredible agility. her limbs are muscular and paws dainty, and her fur gives her a wispy, elegant appeal. she has floppy ears, small, bright hazel eyes, and a pretty little muzzle topped with a uniquely pink nose. a bright red collar used to occupy her neck, but now she sports the leather "#1" given to her.
( scent ) andie has the deep, sharp odor of tree bark and rosemary.

──────────( P E R S O N A L I T Y )──────────

( + ) sensible, loyal, intelligent, hardworking, calm, assertive, dedicated.
( = ) tenacious, straightforward, protective.
( - ) stoic, ambitious.

( LIKES ) cooperation, humor, friendships, long walks, alone time, humans, cold and rainy days, fresh snowfall, birds, the idea of flying, petrichor.
( DISLIKES ) tension, argumentation, unnecessary bickering, arrogance, stubborn attitudes.

──────────( H I S T O R Y )──────────

( PRE-LAB LIFE ) as a puppy and up until the time she was a year-and-a-half old, andie was subjected to abuse and malnutrition. a young woman adopted her, but her boyfriend, a drunk, hated dogs and forced andie to live for those many months outside in all conditions: blazing heat, beautiful spring, harsh winter. she had little to no food or water, and if she barked, or if the boyfriend simply wanted to take out his frustrations, she would be beaten. it wasn't until the nuclear war that she was liberated at last. her owners left her in their backyard and never returned, and after week without food, andie was close to death . . . but that was when her saviors arrived. the government's scientists found her and selected her to be one of the six dogs they would send to enemy forces. she became their project, the first one chosen. one of her handlers in particular, stacy, befriended skittish andie and gave her her name: something she had never had before. stacy brought andie out of her shell and made her into the dog she is today: loyal, strong, hardworking, and extremely tenacious. for all of these things, andie became the dog that was destined to lead the others; they gave her a badge on her leather collar that said "#1", and she was the first thing that the other five dogs were introduced to when they were brought to the laboratory.
( MISSION ) despite the fact that she has been trained for their mission for the past 1.5 years, andie still has no concept of what she and the other dogs will be facing, or what the humans' plans are. she is extremely protective of them, especially stacy. she considers the lab her home. this will all change when the six are plunged into nevada. she will rise to become the group's leader like planned, but also will feel the sting of betrayal and anger when she finds out the truth behind her adoption.

──────────( R E L A T I O N S )──────────

( PATERNAL )
( father )
dallas.
( brother ) charlie.
( MATERNAL )
( mother )
bella.
( sisters ) sasha, scarlet.

( SELF )
( sexuality )
bisexual, male leaning.
( preferences ) calm, sweet, kind, genuine, humorous, ambitious, taller than her, big dogs in general, deep brown eyes.
( activity ) nope.
( attracted to ) *insert name(s) here*.
( crushing ) *insert name here*.
( mate ) not yet.
( pups ) one day perhaps! she would like to become a mom.

──────────( T R I V I A )──────────

i'm too lazy. stuff will go here eventually.
Last edited by deftonesly on Fri Dec 07, 2018 2:08 pm, edited 16 times in total.
deftonesly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

╭ ✦. riko | somewhere i lost a piece of me !! |

Postby paper planets » Sat Oct 28, 2017 5:05 pm

❁. ── RIKO
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
❝ but if you're gonna go, make sure you hurt me just enough to ...

name riko -- japanese name meaning 'jasmine child'
    alias rookie, rook, roo
    age two years old
    gender cisfemale
    sexuality heterosexual
    rank the clay

appearance riko is a pure white kishu ken, she was named after her white coat, which is the same colour of soft jasmine leaves. she has dark brown, almost black, eyes and a pink nose. her ears are large and pointed and her thin tail naturally curls over her back. she has short, yet thick fur that is soft to the touch. long-limbed with an agile build, riko lacks the ability to overpower others in physical strength as she has lean and wiry muscles made for speed and stamina. ( x x )
    scent spruce and rain

positive traits friendly, bubbly, productive, witty, genuine, generous, gentle, caring, passionate, creative, imaginative, obedient
    neutral traits hopeless romantic, eager, terrible liar, extrovert , trusts easily
    negative traits desperate, impressionable, gullible, reckless, anxious, hypochondriac, helpless, naive, ignorant, starry-eyed, needy, dependant, insecure
    personality - doesn't ask for a lot, takes what she gets (she's not stubborn/persistent), but often tends to turn it into something more in her mind -- but she's insecure and dependant and requires others approval (quite needy in that way)
    - anxious & hypchondriac -- scared of being sick/dying
    - terrible at hiding emotions, just blurts out thoughts and feelings
    - basically scared of everything - that's what makes her reckless, her first instinct is to run - kind of just blanks out when scared - also scared of things like change, the future and being forgotten/not being loved

backstory riko was born to mana and akela in the heart of a bustling city in japan. her parents were traditional and raised her and her siblings, ryu, rin and mari, with strict rules and little compassion. they wanted their pups to be strong and independent, for them to become the protectors. though, she was nearly a year old when the nuclear war began. she doesn't have much memory of that time except for terror, fear and heart-wrenching sadness. it was a miracle that she survived. she truly isn't sure how she survived.
    after calming down and finding her bearings for a few days she had caught the familiar scent of her parents and raced after it, hope filling up her lungs like oxygen. but when she found them, crumpled onto the ground with wound-laden pelts and wide, unblinking eyes with foam bubbled up around their mouths, they were already gone. after that discovery, the heart-broken pup went around the city, chasing after other dogs who often ran, sometimes growled and other times snapped their teeth close to her little muzzle. this went on for several weeks, until she heard something. a sound. a loud rushing of air above her before she ran and cowered underneath some rubble. the humans lured her out and the next thing she remembers is waking up in the lab. the sound of a few others dogs around her, somewhere. but still out of reach. she spent about a year there, earning a collar with #5 on it, with strict training and other tests. they might've benefitted her, but she doesn't exactly know. her memories are coated with a feeling of loneliness and despair with a constant underlying feeling of fear and confusion. she was too young - and probably still is - to deal with all of the stress and who's to say she won't crack under the pressure when her mission begins.
    overall, riko never got the love and care a puppy needs and lacking that affection, she is desperate now, as a young adult, to find that feeling. she's generous and caring and will give you all of her love in a heartbeat. she longs for love, for someone to actually care for her. and for them to not leave. she needs companionship to survive, perhaps being with the group will make her be less anxious.

family mana (mother), akela (father) & ryu, rin and mari (siblings - unknown whereabouts)
    romance none currently (probably has a little bit of love in her for everyone)

theme feel something - jaymes young

❝ make me feel something! something! show me that i'm human, oh !!

Code: Select all
[list][size=160][color=#4E9258]❁[/color]. [color=#99C68E]──[/color] [color=#4E9258]❝[/color] RIKO [color=#4E9258]❞[/color][/size]
[size=85][color=#8BB381][b]━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━[/b][/color]
[color=#99C68E][b][i]([/i][/b][/color] 1.5 years [color=#99C68E][b][i])[/i][/b][/color] [color=#99C68E][b][i]([/i][/b][/color] female [color=#99C68E][b][i])[/i][/b][/color] [color=#99C68E][b][i]([/i][/b][/color] the clay [color=#99C68E][b][i])[/i][/b][/color] [color=#99C68E][b][i]([/i][/b][/color] scent: spruce & rain [color=#99C68E][b][i])[/i][/b][/color] [color=#99C68E][b][i]([/i][/b][/color] location: here [color=#99C68E][b][i])[/i][/b][/color] [color=#99C68E][b][i]([/i][/b][/color] tags: here [color=#99C68E][b][i])[/i][/b][/color]
[color=#4E9258]❁[/color]. [color=#99C68E]──[/color] [color=#4E9258]❝[/color] [i]i'm too young to feel so numb, numb, numb !![/i] [color=#4E9258]❞[/color]

[list]here[/list][/list][/size]
Last edited by paper planets on Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:44 pm, edited 13 times in total.
paper planets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

╭ ✦. atlas | the ambivalent |

Postby vertigo » Sun Oct 29, 2017 4:10 am

Last edited by vertigo on Mon Oct 30, 2017 2:36 pm, edited 4 times in total.
vertigo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deftonesly » Sun Oct 29, 2017 8:38 am

andie's form is almost complete!
      just need to make a few more edits and work on her physical/history.
      hoping to see some progress made on y'all's forms, too, a and stars; can't wait to see what characters you have in store.
deftonesly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ╭ ✦. nevermore | discussion and forms |

Postby paper planets » Sun Oct 29, 2017 8:51 am

sign I'm just working on my girl's personality then her form will be up :00
    and andie is adorable ^_^
paper planets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deftonesly » Sun Oct 29, 2017 8:52 am

stars,
      sounds good! i can't wait to see her.
      thank you so much!!
deftonesly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deftonesly » Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:10 am

as of right now, all our slots are filled! :)
deftonesly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ╭ ✦. nevermore | discussion and forms |

Postby paper planets » Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:18 am

sign she's up! C:
    her backstory is just the basic points as of now, but it's got the basics (the important parts) of her past up
paper planets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

╭ ✦. Gunnery Sergeant

Postby ataraxic_gone » Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:25 am

-He used to be a bomb detection dog in a third world country
-A few weeks before retiring on a car ride their vehicle hit an iud
-His handler died in the explosion but he survived
-Still has a limp from shrapnel and patches of fur missing
-Is startled by explosions
-Aggressive; dealing with some ptsd
-Think the group is headed off to the front lines and is angry abou
t how carefree some of them are
-He'll love ya but getting close is the hard part
-Has an inkling about the bomb??
-Gunfire/harsh conditions don't scare him, the smell of sulphur/fi
re set of his paranoia
Gunnery
gunny or sarge for short | 10 years old | uninterested pansexual | G. shepherd
Aggressive, Assertive, Dangerous, Fiery, Steady, Paranoid, Parental figure.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
War was a constant in the world and for some this was simply a matter of life. Gunn
ery or Rex as he was called at birth was chosen along with his siblings to be trained
as bomb detection dogs for the military. Three years of gruelling training, working s
ide by side with his human, Jake, until they were both ready for the front lines. Ja
ke was his everything, his most trusted friend and his leader. Of course Gunnery wa
sn't given his name for show, from the day he showed up on the battle field Gunny
knew what he wanted. His skills truly shined when one day the enemy snuck into th
eir camp and were going about planning something terrible. Without hesitation Gun
nery moved towards the enemy, tackling them before anyone could stop him. On th
e man gunny caught were nuclear bombs, planned to detonate. Years went by and s
oon the day came that Jake and his service was up. One last round, one last meal a
nd they were on the care heading towards the pick-up location where they would m
eet the c-17. Gunny sat on Jake's lap, tongue panting happily as he watched the out
side world pass by. His senses flashed for a moment, a sense of warning hitting his g
ut before a sharp explosion raged through his senses. He woke up to the smell of m
edicine and a numbing sensation; an annoying beeping filling his mind as his conscio
usness faded from him. This was the beginning of a long road to recovery, he was gi
ven a shiny piece of metal from a man in a suit and was sent to live with Jake's love
r. He was taken for long walks and became friends with vets who regularly checked
on him, doting a way at their 'war hero'. However no matter what he knew that in th
e moment his Jake had needed him he had failed. The day men in suits came to his
home, causing Laura, Jake's mistress to cry, Gunnery knew that he was being called
back to the war. With a limp he trode back to the door carrying with him his lead.
Last edited by ataraxic_gone on Mon Oct 30, 2017 3:06 pm, edited 3 times in total.
ataraxic_gone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me