✖ ✖ S E N I O R Y E A R ✖ ✖ [DISCUSSION]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

✖ ✖ S E N I O R Y E A R ✖ ✖ [DISCUSSION]

Postby .:Serendipity:. » Sun Oct 22, 2017 5:47 am

✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖

It's the first day of your senior year and you're no where near prepared. Some of you are nervous.
Some of you are excited. But most of you couldn't give a damn. Obviously, there are cliques. Mean girls. Loners. Band geeks, etc.
Maybe some of you are new, or some of you have been here all four years. Classes are tough and so are the kids in school. A lot of the time, most kids are skipping or throwing wild parties. Everything's just crazy in general.

Rules
Tess' rules apply
You can make as many characters you want as long as you can keep up with them.
I'd like for you to join with both male and female to keep it even.
Keep in clean but gimme all the drama you have.
No crushing on your own characters for obvious reasons.
Post all forms to discussion forum.
Please write about a paragraph. Writers block is understood, just lemme know.
If you have an questions feel free to pm me.

rp

.:Serendipity:.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ✖ ✖ S E N I O R Y E A R ✖ ✖ [DISCUSSION]

Postby .:Serendipity:. » Sun Oct 22, 2017 6:00 am

❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤

Billie Ellish
Straight

Billie's a basic mean girl, saying it how she see's it. She doesn't put up with needy people or attention seekers. Billie grew up with a bitter family, always told that crying was something only cowards did.
Her father wasn't always the nicest man. He was never physical, but constantly verbal. Over the years,
Billie learned to tune his violent words out. Even though she's always lashing out at annoying people,
she can still be a little nice when needed. Just make sure you don't cross paths with her on a bad day,
which is basically everyday. Billie has a severe case of anxiety so she's constantly running to bathrooms just to calm herself down,
or maybe even cry. She always manages to keep it away from everyone she knows, figuring it'd just be easier for everyone.

''I'm here for a good time, not a long time."

▾ ▿▾ ▿▾ ▿▾ ▿▾ ▿▾ ▿▾ ▿▾ ▿▾ ▿▾ ▿▾ ▿▾ ▿▾ ▿▾ ▿▾ ▿▾ ▿▾ ▿▾ ▿

▾ ▿▾ ▿▾ ▿▾ ▿▾ ▿▾ ▿▾ ▿▾ ▿▾ ▿▾ ▿▾ ▿▾ ▿▾ ▿▾ ▿▾ ▿▾ ▿▾ ▿▾ ▿▾ ▿

.:N A M E:.
Nick Ellish

.:A G E:.

.:P E R S O N A L I T Y:.
Nick's an overall quiet guy. He doesn't care for drama or friends, nor does he plan on making any. Nick would be labeled as a classic 'bad boy', constantly going from girl to girl. The only thing Nick cares about are his leather jacket, and his little sister Billie. The rest is one big gray blur. His family sucks, and he always blasts his music just to piss them off. Seeing his dad angry is always a pleasant sight. Nick always has to need to win, and his dad being mad counts as one. Every weekend, you'll find nick at some party drowning his thoughts with a drink and some girl at his side.
Nick failed his senior year because of all his absences, so he's here for round two. He's a little excited course he get's to spend it with Billie, but nothing else matters.

''You'd lose your mind trying to understand me.''

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lemons. » Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:08 pm

𝔾𝕒𝕣𝕪 ℂ𝕝𝕒𝕣𝕜 𝕄𝕖𝕣𝕔𝕚𝕖𝕣

Name ;; Gary Clark Mercier
Nickname ;; RiRi
Age ;; 18
Gender ;; cis male
Sexuality ;; homosexual

Likes ;; cats, bubbles, the color gray
Dislikes ;; dogs, germs
Crush ;; none
Partner ;; none
Family ;; Chaly S. Charlse (mother), Gus L. Mercier (father)

Positive ;; sweet, loyal, loving
Neutral ;; humble, quiet
Negative ;; crybaby, judging, tense

eye color ;; light brown
hair color ;; dark chestnut
body type ;; thin, a little lanky

Personality ;; Gary is shy, jumpy and nervous most of the time. He has a very sensitive nature, and the smallest things can make him let out a few tears, let it be watching a sad animated Disney classic or stubbing his toe on a chair leg. He’s very timid, which is the reason for his lack of friends. He can be very loving and compassionate once in a while.

Bio ;; Growing up, Gary was always pushed to the limits. His mother was a shallow woman, and he was pretty much cared for by his father. He was basically a puppet for his mother just so she could show off to her friends what a great parent she was. She lacked that warm motherly love, and he only saw her as a control freak. She taught him to withhold his feelings because to her, it was unmanly-like and it made him look weak. Fearing for Gary, his father disapproved of this and finally snapped, only to realize that his son had already lost that joy he once had. That once bright and happy child was gone. Gary’s father left his mother and took Gary with him, and as he grew up, his glee began to fire back up once again.

✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧

𝕄𝕖𝕝𝕠𝕕𝕚𝕖-ℝ𝕦𝕖 ℂ𝕒𝕣𝕤𝕠𝕟

Name ;; Melodie-Rue Carson
Nickname ;; Mel, Deedee
Age ;; 18
Gender ;; cis female
Sexuality ;;bisexual

Likes ;; cotton candy, the color purple, her phone
Dislikes ;; drama, loud gum chewing
Crush ;; none
Partner ;; none
Family ;; Kier Carson (fraternal aunt)

Positive ;; outgoing, honest, bubbly
Neutral ;; proud, talkative
Negative ;; Nosy, chatterbox, gossiper

eye color ;; blue
hair color ;; brown
body type ;; average female figure, shorter than average

Personality ;; Melodie is not afraid to let her true colors show. She isn’t afraid to hold in any of her thoughts. She’s loud and cheerful, and loves making friends.

Bio ;; Mel had a pretty easy life. She has lived with her aunt Kier ever since she was 4. She was raised to not let anyone bring her down and to always stand tall; to never let anything bother her. She took that lesson to heart and is as confident as ever, and she grew up to be a strong, independent lady.
lemons.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

roman davenshire

Postby coyotebluff » Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:44 pm

m.
what?
coyotebluff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fall out boy, » Mon Oct 23, 2017 5:32 pm

basics ≫ 「 ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏ 」
    name: Olivia Rosalie Wells
    sexual orientation: heterosexual
    crush: none yet
    zodiac sign: aries
    p.o.b.: Cape Elizabeth, Maine
    birth stone: diamond

body & physical ≫ 「 ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴛᴜʀɴ ᴛᴏ sᴀʏ 」
    skin color: abnormally pale with a sprinkling of freckles
    hair colour: dark brown
    hair length: long and wavy/curly
    eye color: piercing green
    heath problems: severe anxiety, ADHD

personality ≫ 「 ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ 」
    pos: polite, incredibly intelligent, reserved, kind
    neg: sarcastic, impatient, trusts too easily, incredibly self-conscious
    nue: mature, sensitive, somewhat emotional, energetic

family & friends ≫ 「 ʟɪᴋᴇ ɪ ᴅɪᴅ 」
    mother: Elizabeth Wells
    father: n/a
    siblings: n/a

extra ≫ 「 ʏᴇsᴛᴇʀᴅᴀʏ 」
    habits: running hand through hair, biting her nails
    languages: english, swedish, italian, some french
    scars: a few scattered around her body from a wreckless childhood
    phobias: glossophobia (public speaking), thanatophobia (death), autophobia (abandonment)
    other: plays the acoustic guitar, secretly sings
fall out boy,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lilac sky » Mon Oct 23, 2017 6:37 pm

name : Abby Grey
    sexuality : Bisexual

+ traits : Intelligent, intuitive, brave, quick learner, loyal
    - traits : stubborn, reckless, rebellious, judging

personality : Abby is a very quiet person, and she doesn't talk much. Most people think that this is shyness, but it really isn't. She's not shy in the slightest, she just doesn't like talking.
    Abby is in trouble a lot of the time. It's not that she goes looking for trouble (unless she's bored) trouble just seems to find her...
    If she doesn't like you, she can be very rude and or mean. But it takes a lot to get her to dislike you, and if she doesn't like you it's very easy to tell.
    Abby doesn't like being g alone, or silence. She secretly gets very anxious when there's no one at her house and she's alone, usually at night. She just doesn't like it... She can't really explain it. She can be very clingy when she's anxious, she doesn't really realize she's doing it though.
    likes : Winter, snow, rain, fall, thunderstorms, running, tea, sharks, bees, rabbits, horses
    dislikes : animal abusers, summer, heat, slugs, flies, bullies, waking up early on weekends

family : Mother, older brother. Never knew her dad, he died when she was two
    pets : a Boston terrier banned Pippin
    crush : open
    lover : PM me
    extra : nah

fears : Drowning, falling, fire, the ocean,
Last edited by lilac sky on Tue Oct 31, 2017 8:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
lilac sky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lilac sky » Mon Oct 23, 2017 6:38 pm

nane : Lawrence (Law) Matthew Hills
    sexuality : openly homosexual
    personality : Law is a very sweet and loving person, and will go out of his way to help anyone, no matter if he dislikes them or not. He's the type of person who would just stand there and let you beat him up, he wouldn't try to defend himself because he doesn't want to hurt anyone, ever.
    Law also falls in love way too easily, but he's incredibly good at hiding his feelings, and if he likes you he'll probably never tell you because he's scared of rejection.
    Law is quite brave, though. He'll stand up and fight for what he believes in, and almost never gives up.
    As far as social situations go, he's one of those people who stays close to the wall, trying to avoid human interaction at all costs (unless you're a friend, then he'll gladly talk to you).
    likes : Warmth, quiet, cats (he loves them more than people, and owns three), reading (Narnia, Harry Potter, the Lord of the Rings etc), tea, cuddling, nature, fall evenings, photography, summer, music, scented candles
    dislikes : Getting wet (if he's taking a shower or a bath it's fine, he just hates cold water (or anything cold xD), homophobia, transphobia, bullies, sunburn, loud noises, horror movies, coffee, tight and or dark places,
    lover : PM me
    crush : open
    family : Father, mother, younger sister
    short bio : Law is secretly very broken, but he hides it. He's quite depressed, but as I said, he's a professional at hiding how he feels. He feels like he let his parents down in some way because he's gay, even if they accepted him and told him it didn't change their relationship at all.
    pets : Three cats, all strays that he rescued.
    extra : He does ballet, and is quite good at it.
    fears : Being abandoned, rejection, solitary confinement, losing someone who loves, the ocean (or any deep body of water)
Last edited by lilac sky on Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.
lilac sky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:Serendipity:. » Tue Oct 24, 2017 11:33 am

All accepted!