ʜᴜɴᴛᴇᴅ | ꜰᴏʀᴍs ᴀɴᴅ ᴅɪsᴄᴜssɪᴏɴ | ᴏ/ᴀ

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

ʜᴜɴᴛᴇᴅ | ꜰᴏʀᴍs ᴀɴᴅ ᴅɪsᴄᴜssɪᴏɴ | ᴏ/ᴀ

Postby amarok. » Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:59 am

- PLOT ONE -
Death is an old acquaintance of the werewolf race.
Packs go to war over land and resources when the humans go to
sleep, rogues tears apart whoever crosses their path and werewolf
hunters stalk the underworld, weapons in hand. But the sheltered
wolves of Jasper City know little of it.

For ten years, since the creation of Crimson Sky pack,
Jasper City has been among the safest places across the
States for both humans and the werewolves living in
secret there. Werewolf hunters are eliminated, rogues are driven away,
loners taken in, dangerously curious humans silenced.

But following a series of bloody killings
across the city – with the pack’s alpha, his wife and more than a
handful of packmates among the dead – their world collapses around them,
and it seems that death could be even closer than ever...

- PLOT TWO -
For centuries, reports of werewolves have been received
from the isolated city of Jasper. Nobody paid much attention
to them, except to laugh them off and lock their doors at night.
Nobody sane believed them. Until now.

The file stated eleven kills in as many days. Each body almost beyond
recognition, torn apart by animals. These murders, your commanding
officer assures you, were not committed by people. There are no rabid
predators within a hundred miles of the town.
And no animal would kill for sport.

Whatever path brought you here was probably long and twisted.
It’s not as if you can simply apply to join us. Sometimes, soldiers are
funneled from the Marines. At others, directly from the CIA. Only the
best are even offered a position. Yet here you are, a member of the
elite unit of agents known by the few who’ve even heard of us as the Blades.
And the lives of the town-folk are resting in your hands.
Let the hunt begin.
Last edited by amarok. on Fri Aug 31, 2018 10:52 pm, edited 6 times in total.

─────────────────────────────────────────────────
back after a long/involuntary hiatus! bear with me while i get my bearings again.
my pronouns are she/they.

i left a lot of stuff here unfinished and can't remember most of what i was up to.
please feel free to shoot me a dm over on discord at amar#8393. my inbox here
is still swamped and i'm a little too intimidated to go wading through it

amarok.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ʜᴜɴᴛᴇᴅ | ꜰᴏʀᴍs ᴀɴᴅ ᴅɪsᴄᴜssɪᴏɴ | ᴏ/ᴀ

Postby amarok. » Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:02 am

[roleplay thread is here]

PLOT EXPLANATION
This is a roleplay of two separate sides. There is no good side or bad side. Only the hunters and the hunted.

Crimson Sky is a pack of werewolves living in a city called Jasper. Formed ten years ago, it has worked to protect both the humans of the city and the werewolves under its protection from rogue werewolves (werewolves who suffer from "bloodlust", or an almost uncontrollable desire to kill), werewolf hunters (who will generally target anybody of the werewolf species, with a few obvious exceptions) and the likes. But in recent years, their methods of "protecting" their people have grown bloodier and although many agree that killing werewolf hunters before they can hurt anybody else, or killing humans who may seek to hurt the pack in other ways, is necessary, many others are opposed to the violence.

The scenario here is that some murders in the area (committed by an, as yet, unknown party) have finally attracted the attention of the government, who begin to suspect something fishy is going on in Jasper. A investigation into historical records turns up the old werewolf lore, which gets them thinking; while it's not exactly likely, it is a very small possibility there could be truth in these tales. As sending in soldiers would cause a mass panic and they doubt that the police are capable of dealing with the threat, the decision is made to send in the "Blades" (an elite military/CIA field team sort of group) to investigate and - if it actually exists - the "neutralise" the werewolf threat. Or, in other words, either kill or capture the werewolves.

Meanwhile, things are going down in the Crimson Sky pack; the alpha and the alpha's spouse are dead, and so are several of the pack's most valued members, killed in the spree of deaths across the city. Somebody killed them, and there's a chance it was an inside job. As the pack realise that they have something bigger than a werewolf hunter on their tail, more than one among them begin to question; who can they trust?

Major Storyline Events//Recap//A serious work in progress
- Skylar Aleksandrsen, Beta, engaged the Blades on the edge of her property, killing Alistair and injuring Adrian. She was badly injured in the fight, however, and was rescued by Mark Holloway, the former Beta. She's currently in the infirmary, and has been for several days, with serious silver-poisoning. Survival is not certain. Adam Hale, a fighter and her long-time right hand, is now leading in her place until a permanent alpha is decided.
- Having killed the pack's only "pup", Blake Hutcherson, Aspat Hawking (a prolific hunter from an infamous family), got himself jumped by Blair Strong, one of he pack's fighters. Whilst she wasn't really a match for him, she shattered his forearm with a bite and - in doing so - started the Change. He was found, collapsed on the forest floor, by Adam and dragged back to Skylar's house.
- Danny Kidd (a pack medic) and Markwent down to try to patch Aspat up, onto to be followed down by a seriously bloodthirsty Aurora Lane.
- Following the radio silence from a second agent from their crew, Adrian and Kathrine moved out to investigate, only to run into a fully fledged facedown between themselves and Emery Castellanos (a scout), Adam and Lance Vaugner (a previous pack member who turned rogue), to the pack's bewilderment. Towards the end, the Blades' sniper, Theodore Ford, showed up and put a bullet through the hindleg of the last wolf to arrive, Emmlenene Castellanos, who'd gone running in to try to help her father. Lance has since disappeared.
- Another loner - Scott - also showed up during the firefight, although he never actually participated, and is trying to offer help to Adam Hale, who (frankly) is having none of it. Blair is trying to argue on his behalf.
- Talk has started about Adam Hale taking up the Alpha position permanently. With no other realistic heirs to Gregory and Mette's legacy, he's the best option. Opinions differ on whether he can actually do the job, however.
- Jason Loen, the other remaining pack medic, walked right into the Aurora-vs-Mark-Danny-Aspat showdown and slipped a sedative syringe into Aurora's back, just allowing Mark time to take her down. He and Danny are trying to argue for Aurora's right to live. (?)

RULES;
1. All of the site’s rules apply.
2. Inferno. is co-owner here.
3. No power-playing, god-modding, etc.
4. Please, no Mary Sues/”perfect characters”.
5. Be realistic. A 16 year old guy is not going to be running around with a sword, nor will your character have a tame wolf for a pet. Thanks.
6. “Disposable” characters are allowed, and you may have as many characters as you can handle. Go wild!
7. Post at least 3 lines per character, please. This is semi-lit, after all.
7. Make your own forms and post them here.
8. And finally, be nice. :3

Edit (09/03/18);
Rule Additions
1: All characters of a user who does not make an appearance for one week (without any explanation as to why) will be summarily killed off. A warning pm will be sent out 24 hours before the characters are marked as "killable".

2: Characters on the ranks board marked with a (K) are killable. Anybody may decide to remove one of these characters, provided you do so constructively/realistically and pm me about it/drop a notice on the discussion thread beforehand.

3: Should somebody wish to make a return after their characters have been marked as killable, then they will need to create new characters (at my/inferno's discretion).

Last edited by amarok. on Fri Aug 31, 2018 10:21 pm, edited 4 times in total.

back after a long/involuntary hiatus! bear with me while i get my bearings again.

i left a lot of stuff here unfinished and can't remember most of what i was up to.

amarok.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ʜᴜɴᴛᴇᴅ | WIP DNP

Postby amarok. » Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:03 am

CHARACTERS

Humans

Townfolk;
- Sophia "Sophie" Alessi (K)
- Sabrina Lang (K)
- Oliver Smith (K)
- Marisol "Harper" Andes
- James Chauvalin
- Tyler Austin (just visiting)

Werewolf Hunters;
- James Blythe (K)
- Aspat Hawking
- Felicity Groves (K)
- Ygritte Wilding (K)

"Blades" [5/8];
Team Leader [1/1]
; Adrian "Rian" D'Arc
Second-in-Command [0/1]; Hanjin "Jin" Min (Aurora)
Agents [4/6];
- Theodore "Theo" Ford
- Katrine "Kat" Kingson
- Alastair Klein (Skylar)
- Logan "Loey" Rodriguez (NPC)
- Collin "Col" Cole Freeman (NPC)
- Bronwyn Julian
Werewolves;

Crimson Sky
Alpha [0/1]; Adam Hale, "temporarily"
Beta [1/1]; Skylar Aleksandrsen, for now.

Medical Team;
- Jason "Jay" Loen
- Benji Rae Hutcherson (Aspat)
- Tyla Borden (K)
- Luka Adam Blake (K)
- Danny Kidd

Scouts;
- Alexis "Alex" Andrews (K)
- Emery Castellanos
- Genesis Sanders
-

Fighters;
- Aurora Lane
- Blair Strong
- Tuomo "Tuo" Latvala (K)
- Alexa Katia Blake (K)
- Olivia "Olly" Roley (NPC)
- Sebastian Sanders
- Wynter Davis

Hunters;
- Emmelene "Emmy" Tersen
- Malaya Grace (K)
- Saturn Shapel (K)
- Alexis Strew

"Pups"
- Blake Rae Hutcherson (Aspat)
- Alyssa Davis (Guardian; Jason Loen)

Loners/Rogues:
- Mark Holloway, former Beta
- Lance Vaugner, former pack wolf turned rogue.

Characters marked with a strike are deceased/no longer in Jasper, with the killers listed () beside them. Those marked (K) are killable.
Those marked (NPC) are Non-Personal Characters, so anybody is free to use them. Their bios can be found by following the link on their names.

Relationships
Theo <--> Aurora
Skylar --> Adam

Mark <3 Tyler

Key;
<3 = A couple
<--> = Mutual crush
--> = Crush

X = Something planned

Last edited by amarok. on Fri Oct 05, 2018 2:30 am, edited 30 times in total.

amarok.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby amarok. » Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:36 am

Pack History; The pack now called Crimson Sky has been around for ten years. Most of the original pack members moved across from a much larger pack to the south to create a smaller “branch” of that pack, with the rest being loners from the surrounding area who chose to join them, and with Gregory Steel and his mate becoming the provisional leaders. Over the next two years that followed, Steel’s division gradually gained power, fuelled by the money coming in from his company, and completely split off from the main pack and renamed themselves as Crimson Sky. Gregory and Mette Steel became fully-fledged Alphas, Mark Holloway became Beta, the Omega rank was abolished and the pack began to grow in earnest, reaching a population of almost fifty wolves in the next two years.
Eight years after the pack split off (two years ago), however, following an argument with Gregory, his stepdaughter (one of the fighters, at the time), challenged Mark Holloway; a challenge which the alpha allowed, simply because he didn’t think there was a reasonable chance that she’d win. But, to his surprise (and possibly nobody else’s), Skylar did win, and drastic changes followed.
Unable to reposition Mark as his second-in-command without undermining his own authority, Gregory was forced to accept Skylar’s influence on pack matters. Although a fairly peaceful pack before, following attacks from hunters taking advantage of the upheaval and confusion, the pack became more and more heavily combat-orientated. Fighters were given new license – to kill, rather than just drive away – under her command, a strict patrol rota was set up and the defence of the pack grew bloodier and bloodier as time passed. Soon, funding was gradually diverted from supplying pack hunters and scouts to the fighters and new training regimes were introduced to the children of the pack, pushing them towards more combat-orientated roles in the pack when they grew up. Mark Holloway decided to leave the pack and eventually slipped away in the night.
Other than that, things were fine. Werewolf deaths in the area were among the lowest in the country, there wasn’t a rogue wolf for a hundred miles and offers of alliances from other packs trickled in from across the globe.
Up until a week or so ago.
The Alphas were found dead by a pack fighter. Obviously, chaos ensued, and the number of bodies rose to seven. Each one savaged by a werewolf. The police investigation into the matter was inconclusive; despite the fact that the detectives believed Skylar had set her dogs on her parents, there was no evidence to back it up and no connection they could make to the other crimes. For fear of their own lives, or reasons of their own, the population of the pack has plummeted as wolves leave Crimson Sky to relocate somewhere that, by comparison, suddenly looked a lot safer.

Locations;
Beta’s House; Pack HQ for the last six years. A four-floored, sprawling house miles from civilisation that may or may not be in need of some repair. Though the top floor is strictly no-go territory, the pack are grudgingly allowed to use the rest of the house. A key is usually hidden in a hollow rock by the door. The grounds consist of a barn, where pack meetings are conducted, a disused stable and several shacks dotted across the rest of the property’s land, which spans for three or four miles in every direction. A dirt track skirts the territory’s southern border, but there is no real infrastructure past the boundary line and frankly it’s only really accessible to most by foot.
Inside the house, there’s a kitchen, a bathroom, two living rooms and a couple of storerooms. One of them contains assorted weaponry, ammunition and a cooler full of extra medical supplies, whereas the neighbouring storeroom has been converted into a pack infirmary with four beds and the associated equipment. The next two floors contain an office, various guest bedrooms and bathrooms and a small library. The basement is mostly empty and used, on very rare occasions, to hold prisoners. There’s a heavy metal door on the west wall leading to a tunnel to the barn, originally built for escaping a snowed-in house but now mostly kept for use in the unlikely chance of a siege and for shoving junk nobody really wants to deal with into.

Downtown Jasper; the older half of town where you’ll find the stores and businesses that keep Jasper going, as well as the police station, the handful of schools and the city hospital. There’s a tram service through the centre that encircles the wealthiest businesses and mostly serves commuters. Not many people live down there, but there’s a couple of apartment complexes on the less busy streets and a hotel – The Little Deer Inn – on the western edge of the city. Some of the wealthier citizens – with the Alphas, until recently, among them - live in one of the recently converted warehouses between the police station and the city limits, but they’re in the minority. The Alpha’s warehouse locks operate on a fingerprint scanner coded to most of the pack’s prints and, now that the police possession of the building has ended, pack members are welcome to use the space.

Uptown Jasper; most of the residents of Jasper live here, whether that’s in the apartment complexes on the Downtown/Uptown border or the suburban districts further north. There’s an out-of-town mall on the western edge, where some stores are actually open all night, and an old airstrip that people seem to forget just next door. The streets are wide, dotted with even more cafes and lined with trees and elegant streetlights, leading some residents to call the area “New Paris”. Most of this half of the city was built in the last fifty years, so it appears bright and clean.

Forest;
dense and mostly coniferous, the forest is permeated by a couple of roads leading out to outlying properties and a handful of walking/riding trails, but is generally seen as a place to avoid (especially at the present). Only a couple of people live out in the wilderness, including the Beta, so those who do tend to be fairly friendly with each-other. Hunting season rules aren’t generally very well enforced, due to people’s reluctance to enter the woods to enforce them, so it’s not uncommon to encounter various trappers and hunters in the woods close to town during the day.

Werewolves; a General Summary
- The Wolf; the general term for the other, animal half of a werewolf, considered by some to be just another form of their physical body and by others to be a separate entity altogether. It varies from individual to individual. Some are mroe "in sync" than others.
- Appearance; size varies between individuals, but generally links to the relative size of their human form. A very small, scrawny person (say, 4ft11”) would probably become a small scrawny wolf, no bigger than an actual wolf. A 6ft4” person, on the other hand, could possibly be the size of a small bear (Twilight wolf sized, for reference). Most are somewhere in-between. Fur colour is usually similar, give or take a few shades, to the natural hair colour of the individual (i.e a pale blonde would *probably* have white fur, light brown fur or somewhere in-between, whereas a black-haired girl would probably be a dark-coloured wolf of some variety). Markings are common, and can take somewhat unusual shapes.
- Heritage/Blood matters. A wolf from two old families of werewolves would tend to be stronger (faster, tougher, heals more quickly) than somebody who only has one werewolf parent, who in turn would tend to be stronger than somebody who was born human and bitten. The earlier a person is bitten, the stronger they tend to be (i.e somebody bitten as a very young child would be stronger and “more in tune” with their other side than somebody bitten in their twenties).
- “Soulmates” exist, but it’s not pre-ordained/fate/destiny, but rather forming a deep emotional connection with somebody. Many soulmates eventually develop an almost telepathic link to their mates. This “Link” can also appear between parents and their children (more notably the mother and her pup), close siblings (very common in twins) and (very, very rarely) lifelong friends, but generally only works in wolf form, takes considerable effort to use and always weakens over distance.
- Bloodlust; the occasional bite victim loses control if they receive no help from a werewolf but, again, it’s mostly purebloods who suffer from this, since a pureblood Wolf is usually so much stronger – and therefore harder to control, depending on the personality of the Wolf itself - than the Wolf of a half-blood. Bloodlust is generally defined as an insatiable/uncontrollable desire to kill, which can come or go depending on emotions, the phase of the moon, yada yada. A healthy pack wolf usually has no trouble holding back The Wolf, but following a serious injury, lack of sleep, illness or any situation where overall health isn’t at its best, it can emerge and will last until the person can regain control.
- Silver poisoning; occurs when a werewolf comes into contact with silver (be it pure silver or just an alloy) and it gets into the bloodstream. It results in a drop in heartrate, which can usually be helped by adrenaline injections, tiredness/weakness, then an inability to heal and can lead to organ failure. A pureblood is generally more strongly affected than somebody with less wolf blood, but how much damage silver does can depend on the silver content of the weapon used to inflict the injury and how long they are in contact with it. Silver contact with the skin causes burns and general weakness/tiredness (and lessening the ability to shift, making it an effective way to restrain a werewolf) but will not cause death.
- Silver Weapons; silver-plated bullets are the usual weapon of werewolf hunters, though silver-plating knives and arrowheads is also common. Once they’re inside the body, silver poisoning will occur and worsen the longer whatever is in there stays there. If the weapon is removed quickly enough, the wolf can potentially recover when/if the silver poisoning is overcome. Other, more expensive, kinds of bullets include what Jason calls “Flakers”, and have a silver-plate coating designed to dissolve and spread through the blood of the wolf. Once the coating has dissolved, depending on the size of the person (the bigger they are, the more silver it takes to actually kill them), there’s considerably less that can be done to help them.

Last edited by amarok. on Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

amarok.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby amarok. » Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:53 am

SKYLAR KENDRYEK ALEKSANDRSEN

here comes trouble.

age; 24
gender; cisfemale
species; werewolf (pureblood)
status; pack beta
occupation; wealthy heiress/now owner of a highly profitable security company

appearance; [click]. skylar is tall for a girl - she's around 5ft10" - and has the build of a fighter. immediately recognisable from the ugly scars (and lilting norse accent you an pick up on if you listen closely), she is rarely seen out of black pants, a neatly pressed button-up shirt and hoodies, and often has a long red scarf around her neck, too (and to hell with the weather). she wears her (somewhat tattered and singed) blonde hair in a ponytail and has mismatched grey eyes; one is slightly darker than the other and marked by the long scar that curves down that side of her face. her left ear has a small steel hoop.

positive traits; brave, efficient, loyal to an extent, largely selfless, resilient, (surprisingly) intelligent, intuitive, observant, vigilant, tireless, quick-thinking, protective.
negative traits; mischievous, cruel, uncommunicative, combative, somewhat cold-hearted, reckless, ruthless, stubborn, restless, reserved, skeptical, pessimistic, kinda cold-hearted, chaotic, cynical, uptight, elitist, aloof

talents/strengths; an exceptional melee fighter, good with a gun, good strategist (on the rare occasion she can be trusted to follow a plan), getting under people's skin, causing chaos, making enemies. She also excels at long-distance runs trilingual, speaking Norwegian, English and Icelandic fluently, and a handful of other languages (Swedish (naturally, similar as it is to her first language), Danish, Finnish, German, Russian) well enough to order "a black coffee, please".
weaknesses; a wholly incompetent tracker (due to her anosmia, or lack of sense of smell - something she keeps strictly secret) and has a minor technological impairment. she can handle her smartphone and laptop, sure, but the moment you start talking VPNs and routers and proxy servers and servers you've lost her. said anosmia also makes it vastly easier to sneak up on her, and it almost impossible for her to successfully hunt. she can't run all that fast and struggles to read anything not in her first language when she's tired. or ticked off. she can't cook to save her life, and suffers from a caffeine addiction which leaves her with headaches if she goes without coffee for too long. and she sometimes ends up yelling in norwegian when she's particularly angry, which is doesn't do intra-pack relations any good in the long run. skylar is also heavily biased, firstly towards her favourites - namely, adam - and from then towards the pure-blood fighters (with the exception of aurora). everybody else, unfortunately, is a second-class citizen as far as she is concerned. either way, she cannot always be trusted to be fair.
Last edited by amarok. on Wed Oct 03, 2018 7:19 am, edited 9 times in total.

amarok.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby amarok. » Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:32 am

ADRIAN "RIAN" LEON D'ARC

"whatever doesn't kill me, had beter start running."

age; 29
gender; cismale
species; human
sexuality; heterosexual
occupation; "Blade" Team Leader

appearance; [click]. part of the danger in D'Arc is how he doesn't really stand out. he's tall, and dark haired, and has the sort of face that nobody can accurately describe, even if you'd perhaps remember if you were shown again. clothing-wise, he'll wear whatever will help him blend in, but it's not often he's without a pair of sunglasses and smart-watch.

positive traits; brave, alert, reassuring, realistic, logical, surprisingly caring, efficient, selfless, calm, quick-thinking, intelligent, watchful, driven, determined, amiable
negative traits; restless, paranoid, occasionally cruel, short-tempered at times, ruthless, manipulative, dishonest, cynical, reserved, overly serious

talents; he's good with the tech, capable of flying a helicopter and adept at bushcraft. battle strategy is his strongest point, but that doesn't make him any any less of a good fighter; he's almost always found in the thick of things, pistol in hand.
weaknesses; whilst a good actor, he's not as patient with "civvies" as other members of his team, often loosing patience with the more irritable ones. In fact, outside his team, he doesn't much like people at all and will go to lengths to avoid people. he also occasionally lets his almost unreasonable paranoia get the better of him and is actually a little dyslexic.

THEODORE "THEO" FORD
"sometimes you win. sometimes you learn.

age; 26
gender; cismale
orientation; heterosexual
species; human
occupation; special forces/"Blade"

appearance; he stands at 5ft11", though his gear adds a couple of inches, and is strongly built beneath the hoodies and jeans he likes to wear to hide that. theo's hair is a dark brown and his eyes are a shade or two lighter. there's a slight crook halfway along his nose and he has a small tattoo reading "sometimes you win, sometimes you learn" on his left shoulder. but the most distinctive feature he has is his smile, which is usually at least twice as big as the rest of him.

positive traits; determined, brave, quick-thinking, funny, cheerful, hard-working, cunning, extroverted, realistic, affectionate.
negative traits; aggressive, dishonest (a chronic liar), selfish at times, narrow-minded, short-tempered, jumpy, hyperactive, annoying, a tad insensitive.

talents; he excels at dealing with unruly civilians and getting information out of people, though his methods vary. he's unfazed by danger and is particularly good at talking his way out of it. theo also has a very good aim. outside of his career, he's a surprisingly good baker, a good driver, a die-hard prankster and knows the lyrics to every james bond theme by heart.
weaknesses; he has a slight math impairment and definitely likes his home comforts - bushcraft is not a strong point for him. though physically strong (and definitely not a coward), he also prefers to fight from behind a high-powered firearm, rather than hand-to-hand, and despite his hyperactivity, he prefers to hunker down and place traps, or - better yet - play "sniper".
Last edited by amarok. on Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:47 am, edited 2 times in total.

amarok.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FLYBOY » Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:18 am

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
James Blythe.
x
x

this is about us or them.
xxxxit's about hunt or be hunted.

x

xxxxx‣ 20.xxxxx
xxxxx‣ male.xxxxx
xxxxx‣ bi-curious.xxxxx
xxxxx‣ hunter.xxxxx
xxxxx human.xxxxx

history.
      James was indoctrinated early into the hunting way of life. When he was nine years old, he killed his first deer.
      When he was eighteen, he killed his first werewolf.

James comes from a long line of werewolf hunters. For them, it is a way of life, and it is their duty to protect their town against the beasts that roam the night. To them, werewolves are nothing but monsters to be put down before they threaten the lives of innocents. They know nothing of the humanity of the beasts.
      James was the youngest of three siblings, and his brother and sister picked up their parents' ideology far quicker than he did. Violence and killing do not come naturally to him, but he knows the stakes. He knows he can spare no werewolf, because a human life is worth more. He knows this is his responsibility to uphold.
      James works by day at the hunting shop his family owns and operates. At a glance, they seem to sell only standard hunting supplies. But hidden away in a back room, accessible only to those who are trustworthy enough to be allowed in, is a stockpile of an entirely different kind of weapons. This is where the monster-hunters shop. Silver bullets, wolfsbane, a veritable arsenal specifically to kill werewolves. The head of a huge werewolf is mounted on the wall above it all, face frozen in a snarl. When a rogue wolf has been troubling the town, this is where the local hunters gather to plan how they will track it down and slaughter it.

personality.
      James has not been a full-fledged hunter for long. He is still caught up in the illusion of immortality granted by youth, and is more likely to take unnecessary risks than most hunters. He is driven by the need to prove himself to his father, for he has always lagged behind his two older siblings.

strengths.
      James' greatest strength is in his allies. He has his family, and several family friends, who are all capable hunters. He can rely on them to have his back when they venture into the wolves' territory together. His kind nature makes it easier for him to make friends than enemies. Being raised as a hunter has made him clever and resourceful; he is comfortable roughing it out in the woods and he knows the forest like the back of his hand. He has good (though not perfect) aim; while he has been trying to improve his aim to become more reliable with a rifle at long range, a shotgun is still his weapon of choice.
    weaknesses.
      James always believes the best of people, making him very easy to deceive. He has yet to experience true evil from another human. He is reckless, a trait that leads him to overestimate his own abilities and wander off to hunt on his own. While he is intelligent on a practical level as far as hunting goes, his book-smarts are minimal at best.
FLYBOY

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ♚ ❝ this girl is on fire !! )

Postby hellb0und » Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:21 pm

(eye's are grey when in wolf form, like her human form.)
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xthe fires found a home in me
    xxxxxxxxx name // aurora lane age // twenty-seven scent // fire & blood rank // fighter height // 5'10" sexuality // heterosexual
    xxxxxxxxx vc // jennifer lawrence eyes follow // none gender // female build // fit and strong body modifications // none aliases
    xxxxxxxxx // none markings scar running down her right eye (only in wolf form), one down her left arm in both theme // yellow flick
    xxxxxxxxxxer beat - lorde

xxxxxxxxx personality // cynical, unforgiving, cold-blooded, merciless, brave, independent, devilish, self-reliant, intelligent, blunt,
    xxxxxxxxx brash, irritable, stubborn, lethal, manipulative, violent, distrustful, hostile, snappy, responsible, strong, stoic, sullen, skill
    xxxxxxxxxxed at thinking outside of the box, survivalist, protective of those she loves, very distrustful, rebellious, determined, reck
    xxxxxxxxxxless, impulsive, hard, cold, fierce, fiery, misanthropic, arrogant, calculating, & self-centered at times.

xxxxxxxxx brief history // found out she was a werewolf at the age of thirteen. raised in jasper city. very skilled at archery, can also
    xxxxxxxxxxwield & throw or use a knife. though mainly sticks to archery. being a fighter, she's also since discovered that she's rather pr
    xxxxxxxxxxoficient with a gun. parent's died at the ages of fifty-four & fifty-two. had a strong bond with her father, neutral relationship
    xxxxxxxxxxwith her mother. had a little sister who died at the age of two. now seeks revenge on those who killed her mother & father.
    xxxxxxxxxxpast generation were all werewolves, so she's a pureblood. aurora will do just about whatever it takes to survive. her natural
    xxxxxxxxxx instinct has always been to trust no one, and remain disloyal. this was a major issue within her and the alpha pair.
Last edited by hellb0und on Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:06 pm, edited 11 times in total.
hellb0und

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby amarok. » Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:00 pm

James is accepted - I love his character already :3 And Aurora is, too.

ᴇᴍᴍᴇʟᴇɴᴇ "ᴇᴍᴍʏ" ᴛᴇʀsᴇɴ
"i will not be tamed."

age; 17
gender; cisfemale
sexuality; bisexual, homo-tilted.
species; werewolf (half-blood)
rank; wannabe fighter hunter
occupation; graphic design student

appearance; just over 5 feet high, with another six inches of attitude on top and a passion for sweater dresses, emmy is one of the - if not the - smallest in the pack and hates, more than anything else, to be reminded of that. she sweeps her long auburn hair up into high ponytails and chooses shoes with heels in order to appear that little bit taller.

positive traits; spirited, brave, determined, hopelessly romantic, kind, outspoken, fiery, fun-loving, adventurous, trusting, forgiving, peculiarly eloquent.
negative traits; irresponsible, arrogant, short-tempered, selfish, stubborn, spiteful, lazy at times, impatient, rebellious.

strengths; texting in pack meetings, running in heels, singing. she's also surprisingly good on the diplomatic scene and is excellent at forging new alliances, and finding help and friends when all anybody else can see is danger. she's far tougher than she looks, and an amateur fighter, too, but nowhere near as good as she seems to think she is.
weaknesses; her arrogance is her biggest flaw - she believes that, even if she isn't that good a fighter now, she will become one, and although at times you have to grant kudos for her dedication, she just isn't good enough. that doesn't stop her ending up in dangerous situations, though, and frankly skylar and blair are tired of swooping in to save her. emmy is also a little too outspoken and rebellious for pack life, and although she is much tougher than she looks, the daily grind of carting pack supplies around and following orders is driving her a little bit crazy. Normality is one thing she does not cope well with.

ʙʟᴀɪʀ ᴊᴀᴅᴇ sᴛʀᴏɴɢ
"have you tried turning it off and turning it on again?"
age; 19
gender; demifemale
sexuality; pansexual
species; werewolf (half-blood)
rank; fighter and unofficial tech guru
occupation; trainee mechanic

appearance; blair is always, without fail, found wearing at least something yellow. usually a yellow shirt and a matching yellow scrunchy, but she occasionally likes to mix things up. she's about 5ft6", maybe a little on the chubbybside and looks a tad older than she is; her few scars and the dandelion clock tattoo on her wrist helps with that. her hair is naturally brunette, but she had it ombréd blonde and seems pretty happy with it, and her eyes are a dull green.

positive traits; kind-hearted (even if she doesn't show it), reliable, outspoken, honest, open, trusting, spirited, confident, fairly glamorous, highly loyal, brave, dutiful (to an extent)
negative traits; over-dramatic, aggressive, hateful, prickly, insensitive, impolite, loud, bad-tempered, overly-serious, biased, somewhat narrow-minded.

strengths; a hand-to-hand specialist who accurately considers herself "pretty good" in a fight - all the time she spends sparring with her pack mates and moving heavy machinery/car parts has paid off. and in the event that anything breaks down, she can almost always fix it. she's also a pretty darn fast sprinter.
weaknesses; she's no good at anything involving a lot of stamina, being built more for short bursts of speed and strength over longer burns. when it comes to a fight, her general refusal to "fight dirty" - or, in other words, use weapons other than herself - has more than once been her downfall and she's known for her lack of motivation to fight when she can get out of it. otherwise, her book smarts aren't all that great and she's both easily distracted and confused.

Last edited by amarok. on Sat Apr 21, 2018 8:17 am, edited 2 times in total.

amarok.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me