π’Έπ‘œπ“π’Ή ; π’Ήπ‘œπ‘” π“‡π‘œπ“‚π’Άπ“ƒπ’Έπ‘’ 𝓇𝓅 ; discussions + forms

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

π’Έπ‘œπ“π’Ή ; π’Ήπ‘œπ‘” π“‡π‘œπ“‚π’Άπ“ƒπ’Έπ‘’ 𝓇𝓅 ; discussions + forms

Postby aubunny » Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:57 pm

𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓅𝒢𝒸𝓀 π’Ύπ“ˆ π“π‘œπ“Œ π‘œπ“ƒ π’Ήπ‘œπ‘”π“ˆ 𝒢𝓃𝒹 π’Ήπ‘’π“ˆπ“…π‘’π“‡π’Άπ“‰π‘’π“π“Ž 𝒢𝓇𝑒 𝓃𝑒𝑒𝒹𝒾𝓃𝑔 π“‚π‘œπ“‡π‘’ 𝒢𝓃𝒹 π“‚π‘œπ“‡π‘’. π“Œπ’Ύπ“ƒπ“‰π‘’π“‡ π’Ύπ“ˆ 𝒢𝓇𝓇𝒾𝓋𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒢𝓃𝒹 π“‰π’½π‘’π“Ž 𝒸𝒢𝓃'𝓉 π“ˆπ“Šπ“‡π“‹π’Ύπ“‹π‘’ π“Œπ’Ύπ“‰π’½π‘œπ“Šπ“‰ π“ƒπ‘’π“Œ π“‚π‘’π“‚π’·π‘’π“‡π“ˆ. 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒢𝓁𝓅𝒽𝒢 π’½π’Άπ“ˆ 𝒹𝑒𝒸𝒾𝒹𝑒𝒹, π“‰π‘œ π’Ήπ‘œ π“‰π’½π’Ύπ“ˆ, 𝒽𝑒 π“Œπ’Ύπ“π“ 𝓃𝑒𝑒𝒹 π“‰π‘œ 𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝒢 𝓂𝒢𝓉𝑒 π“‰π‘œ 𝒽𝑒𝓁𝓅 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓅𝒢𝒸𝓀 π‘”π‘œπ’Ύπ“ƒπ‘”. 𝒽𝑒 π’Άπ“π“ˆπ‘œ π’Ύπ“ˆ π“ƒπ‘œπ“Œ π’Άπ“π“π‘œπ“Œπ’Ύπ“ƒπ‘” π‘œπ“‰π’½π‘’π“‡π“ˆ π“‰π‘œ 𝒽𝒢𝓋𝑒 π“‚π’Άπ“‰π‘’π“ˆ 𝒢𝓃𝒹 π“…π“Šπ“…π“ˆ π’»π‘œπ“‡ 𝓉𝒽𝑒 π“Šπ“…π’Έπ‘œπ“‚π’Ύπ“ƒπ‘” π“Œπ’Ύπ“ƒπ“‰π‘’π“‡. π’·π“Šπ“‰, 𝓉𝒽𝑒 π’Άπ“ƒπ’Έπ‘’π“ˆπ“‰π‘œπ“‡π“ˆ π‘œπ’» 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓅𝒢𝒸𝓀 𝒽𝒢𝓋𝑒 π“Œπ’Άπ“‡π“ƒπ‘’π’Ή 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓂 π’Άπ’·π‘œπ“Šπ“‰ 𝒢 𝒷𝓁𝒾𝓏𝓏𝒢𝓇𝒹. π“‰π’½π’Ύπ“ˆ 𝒷𝓁𝒾𝓏𝓏𝒢𝓇𝒹 π“ˆπ“‰π’Άπ“‡π“‰π“ˆ π‘’π“‹π‘’π“‡π“Ž π“Žπ‘’π’Άπ“‡ 𝒢𝓃𝒹 π“‚π’Άπ“ƒπ“Ž π’Ήπ‘œπ‘”π“ˆ 𝒽𝒢𝓋𝑒 𝒷𝑒𝑒𝓃 π‘’π“‹π’Άπ’Έπ“Šπ’Άπ“‰π‘’π’Ή π“Œπ’½π’Ύπ“π‘’ 𝓉𝒽𝑒 π‘œπ“‰π’½π‘’π“‡π“ˆ 𝒢𝓇𝑒 𝓀𝒾𝓁𝓁𝑒𝒹.

π’Ώπ“Šπ“…π’Ύπ“‰π‘’π“‡, 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒢𝓁𝓅𝒽𝒢 π’Ήπ‘œπ‘”, π’½π’Άπ“ˆ π’»π‘œπ“Šπ“ƒπ’Ή π‘œπ“Šπ“‰ 𝒢 π“ˆπ’Ύπ’Έπ“€π“ƒπ‘’π“ˆπ“ˆ π’Ύπ“ˆ π“ˆπ“…π“‡π‘’π’Άπ’Ήπ’Ύπ“ƒπ‘” π’Άπ“‡π‘œπ“Šπ“ƒπ’Ή 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓅𝒢𝒸𝓀 𝒢𝓃𝒹 π“‚π’Άπ“ƒπ“Ž π’½π’Άπ“ˆ 𝒹𝒾𝑒𝒹. 𝒽𝑒 π’½π’Άπ“ˆπ“ƒ'𝓉 π’Έπ’Άπ“Šπ‘”π’½π“‰ 𝒾𝓉 π’·π“Šπ“‰ 𝒽𝑒'π“ˆ π’·π‘’π’Έπ‘œπ“‚π‘’ π“ˆπ“‰π“‡π’Ύπ’Έπ“‰ 𝒢𝓃𝒹 π’»π‘œπ“‡π’Έπ‘’π’Ή π’Άπ“ƒπ“Žπ‘œπ“ƒπ‘’ π“Œπ’Ύπ“‰π’½ 𝓉𝒽𝑒 π“ˆπ’Ύπ’Έπ“€π“ƒπ‘’π“ˆπ“ˆ π‘œπ“Šπ“‰, 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃 π’½π’Ύπ“ˆ 𝒷𝑒𝓉𝒢 𝒢𝓃𝒹 π“‚π‘’π’Ήπ’Ύπ’Έπ“ˆ. π’·π“Šπ“‰ π“ƒπ‘œπ“Œ 𝓉𝒽𝒢𝓉 π“‰π’½π‘’π“Ž'𝓇𝑒 𝒹𝑒𝒢𝒹, π’Ώπ“Šπ“…π’Ύπ“‰π‘’π“‡ π’Ύπ“ˆ 𝓇𝑒𝑔𝓇𝑒𝓉𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 π’½π’Ύπ“ˆ π’Ήπ‘’π’Έπ’Ύπ“ˆπ’Ύπ‘œπ“ƒπ“ˆ 𝒢𝓃𝒹 π“ƒπ‘œπ“Œ 𝓃𝑒𝑒𝒹 π“Žπ‘œπ“Š π“‰π‘œ 𝒽𝑒𝓁𝓅 𝒽𝒾𝓂 π“Œπ’Ύπ“‰π’½ π“ˆπ“‰π’Άπ“‡π“‰π’Ύπ“ƒπ‘” π’½π’Ύπ“ˆ 𝓅𝒢𝒸𝓀 π“Šπ“….

π“…π“π‘’π’Άπ“ˆπ‘’ 𝓇𝑒𝓂𝑒𝓂𝒷𝑒𝓇: π“‰π“Œπ‘œ π“…π‘œπ“ˆπ“‰π“ˆ!!

π‘œπ“ƒπ‘’ π’Ύπ“ˆ π’»π‘œπ“‡ π“‡π‘’π“π’Άπ“‰π’Ύπ‘œπ“ƒπ“ˆπ’½π’Ύπ“…π“ˆ 𝒢𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒽𝑒 π‘œπ“‰π’½π‘’π“‡ π’Ύπ“ˆ π’»π‘œπ“‡ 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓂𝒢𝒾𝓃 π“‰π’½π’Ύπ“ƒπ‘”π“ˆ.

π‘œπ“‡π’Ύπ‘”π’Ύπ“ƒπ’Άπ“ π“‰π‘œπ“…π’Ύπ’Έ
Last edited by aubunny on Sun Sep 10, 2017 3:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
aha wip
aubunny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: π’Έπ‘œπ“π’Ή ; π’Ήπ‘œπ‘” π“‡π‘œπ“‚π’Άπ“ƒπ’Έπ‘’ 𝓇𝓅 ; discussions + forms

Postby aubunny » Sat Aug 19, 2017 1:12 am

─────────────────────── Ιͺ ᴀᴍ α΄€ΚŸα΄˜Κœα΄€, ᴅᴏ α΄€s Ιͺ sᴀʏ ──────────────────────
β”Œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”
a large, muscular black-and-white alaskan
malamute.this dog is very big compared
to the usual large dog, tallest in the pack.
he has black on the top of his legs, above
his eyes, on his ears, the back of his head,
the start of his tail and patches on his back.
his eyes are very dark blue and are small
compared to his muscular body.

jupiter may look like he will crush you
with one paw, but in reality he is
a playful, flirty and sweet dog.
though recently he has been stricted than
usual, that doesn't stop him from being
a little childish every now and then.
he's known as a large charmer. jupiter
doesn't do this because he's like that,
it's to tease the female dogs. sometimes
he is a charmer, rather egotistical and
flirty so that he can gain the love
of a female to help him run the pack.
β””β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”˜

name ;; jupiter
age ;; 8 years
gender ;; male
rank ;; alpha male
romantic interest ;; currently none
mate ;; currently none
offspring ;; currently none
other ;; none

[i give full credit to the coder of this form, DasCanadianSparkle. i made some adjustments here and there but das still counts as the coder.]
Last edited by aubunny on Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
aha wip
aubunny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

RESERVED

Postby aubunny » Sat Aug 19, 2017 1:59 am

reserved
aha wip
aubunny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: π’Έπ‘œπ“π’Ή ; π’Ήπ‘œπ‘” π“‡π‘œπ“‚π’Άπ“ƒπ’Έπ‘’ 𝓇𝓅 ; discussions + forms

Postby aubunny » Sat Aug 19, 2017 2:08 pm

─────────────── mercy's your friend, revenge's your enemy ───────────────
β”Œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”
also a rather large dog. she's border collie
and just looks regular. she has leg tufts
at the back of her front legs and greyish
eyes. her ears are rather small and fluffy.

oreo is a sweet and bubby border collie.
she often loves to hang around with her
friends and more. she is sweet and
forgiving. oreo barely ever holds grudges
unless they did something like killing a
family member. she is humble and
acts like a gentleman, plus loves
to be praised and acknowledged.
the large border collie is strong
emotionally and physically.
β””β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”˜

name ;; oreo
age ;; 7 years
gender ;; female
rank ;; fighter
mate ;; currently none
other ;; none

[i give full credit to the coder of this form, DasCanadianSparkle. i made some adjustments here and there but das still counts as the coder.]
Last edited by aubunny on Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
aha wip
aubunny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

RESERVED

Postby aubunny » Sat Aug 19, 2017 2:08 pm

reserved
Last edited by aubunny on Sat Aug 19, 2017 2:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
aha wip
aubunny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

zora // form

Postby aubunny » Sat Aug 19, 2017 2:11 pm

──────────tell me that you love me, even if it's fake ──────────
a large australian shepherd. she's just a little
bit smaller than her alpha. zora has orangey-
brown around her eyes with black dots over
them. she has black and brown on her ears
and her back is patterned with black and
brown.

zora is a stubborn, sly, sneaky and brave
dog. she isn't afraid of doing things she loves
even if it does break a rule. zora is
strong and smart and will not follow
rules a lot. zora hates her alpha and thinks
he's such a showoff and is too desperate
for a mate. zora can be calm, but when
she is, she can get very snappy and grouchy.
this australian shepherd doesn't fall in love
easily, but when she does, that means she
thinks you meet her standards.

name ;; zora
age ;; 7 years
gender ;; female
rank ;; medic
mate ;; currently none
other ;; sister to xander

Last edited by aubunny on Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
aha wip
aubunny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

RESERVED

Postby aubunny » Sat Aug 19, 2017 2:19 pm

reserved
aha wip
aubunny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Axilyah - the self-conscious hunter

Postby iceland. » Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:31 pm

β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ

Imagex x x x
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

name; Axilyah (ahh-xee-lee-yah)
                          age; four years of age
                          gender; female
                          breed; scotch collie
                          rank/pack; hunter
                          build; thin, swift
                          p. trait; sweet, calm, observant
                          mature
                          n. trait; wary, somewhat of a loner,
                          reserved, doubtful of herself
                          crush; open
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ

Courageous, doubtful and quiet, Axilyah is a dog with many hidden secrets and feelings. She is one who wears a mask to cover the lies she tells herself and others. This fae has issues with herself. It all started when she noticed her search and rescue handler stopped taking her out into the field and took other dogs. This caused this sensitive fae to doubt her abilities. She tries to act confident in what she does but it never really works out for her in the long run as her true feelings slowly seep out into the real world. Axilyah tries to put on a brave face for others but when she is alone her true colors are exposed. Really, she is a sad dog who is letting her doubt eat away at her confidence. While in a group she is comfortable in, she is adventurous and courageous which is not a mask she wears. It is her true self peeking out from the inside. When she is alone she likes to take risks, and explore the world. There are few she allows to become a close friend. This is due to her being closed off from others and not wanting many her true feelings and is always afraid another dog will try to poke fun at her which is a great fear of hers, embarrassing herself. Axilyah can become talkative when she is comfortable, but once another dog whom she does not know or is not comfortable being around comes around she clams up and won’t talk but a few words until they leave. This causes others to possibly think that Axilyah believes she is better than everyone else when really, it’s quite the opposite. When this happens, she becomes more self-conscious than she usually is. One thing to know about this dog is that you can’t force her to talk, while if you ask her to talk she will but it’s never what’s really on her mind.

This fae is a dog who is intelligent, a quick thinker and determined. She tends to get lost in her own mind and you can tell when this happens as she will stare at nothing for a few minutes then snap back into reality. Axilyah is a dog who seems to be more mature than others but still knows how to have fun and joke around. This collie has always been able to switch her moods quickly going from silly and relaxed to serious and focused in an instant. This is a skill of hers she has found useful throughout life, but she usually doesn’t do it too often nowadays. This dog is sweet and likes to help others but again she won’t talk a whole lot unless she needs to or wants to (which isn’t very common). Some call her shy but really, she isn’t. This dog is misunderstood in that way, she is timid and reserved around others she doesn’t know, which may come off as shy when in reality it isn’t. One more thing you should know about this dog is that she has keen eyes, she noticed many things even movements out of the corner of her eyes. This makes her an effective hunter as she is able to spot things easily especially when they move no matter how much or little.
iceland.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aubunny » Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:11 pm

Very cute, accepted!
Remember to make your relationship post soon

I suggest doing it when the RP starts.
aha wip
aubunny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lameloserlexi » Mon Aug 21, 2017 4:55 am

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
-
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

xxxxxName; Benvolio
    xxxxxAge ; Four years
    xxxxxGender; Male
    xxxxxRank; Medic
    xxxxxBreed; Borzoi
    xxxxxSexuality; Bisexual
    xxxxxCrush; Open
    xxxxxMate; None, previously Wilsoi

xxxxxPups; Rosebud, six month borzoi daughter, Claudio six month borzoi son (both taken)
    xxxxxKin; None

xxxxxPersonality; Never trusts others, quickly bored, snaps easily, blunt, fully honest, persistent, quick to act
    xxxxxHistory; Benvolio fell in love with quite the fighter, Wilsoi, after her many, many injuries during fights. She would always be stubborn and never come to the medics, until he convinced her otherwise with his OH SO MUCH charm and romancing. She too fell in love with him as well, having a litter of his pups. However, she became sick with the unknown illness and he wasn't able to find a way to help her. Then, Wilsoi left him and cursed his job as a medic. Now, he doesn't trust anyone, but his own pups.
    xxxxxOther; Total work in progress, will get back to this later.
Last edited by lameloserlexi on Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:13 am, edited 4 times in total.
lameloserlexi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me