Search for 1x1 Roleplays HERE! [please read rules]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Sakura's portfolio

Postby sweetsakura » Thu Jun 28, 2018 10:28 am

hello, my name is Sweet._.Sakura, but feel free to call me Sakura c:
•••

About me:

• I am active at least 2-3 hrs a day
• I live in the (GMT+2) timezone, so I have trouble replying to people from outside of my timezone.
• I am a semi-lit, experienced roleplayer (roleplaying for 4 years now)
• I'm flexible with all plots and open for changes
• I can play lgbtq+ characters (both male or female)
• I tend to write quite a few neat and decent paragraphs
• I like to keep my writing aesthetically pleasing and easy to read for others
• I can adjust to your writing style
• She/her

What I expect from you:

• Active at least an hour a day
• Friendly
• At least semi-lit (good English and writing abilities)
• Creative replies that relate to plot
• Can be a long-term partner that doesn't let the rp die
• A short writing sample (a short paragraph should be enough)

What I can do:

• FxM
• MxM
• FxF
• Humanoid (Can be supernatural)
• Fursona
• Most realistic or fantasy animals (Canines, felines etc.)
• Any plot you suggest!

Fandoms I'm in:

• Riverdale

-Betty x Jughead
-OC x OC
-OC x charachter

• Mlp

-blank flank oc x blank flank oc
-OC x OC

• Lion King

-OC x OC
-Vitani x Kopa

•Harry Potter

-Oc x Oc

+ A lot of Anime fandoms. Too much to list, but my faves include: Wolf girl and black prince, pokemon, monster musume, hyouka and Hotarubi no Mori e

I am up to any plot you suggest! I don't really have a fav genre, because I love all roleplays, so it's all up to you! I'm comfortable with any plots and I love trying new things! Thank you so much for reading, hope to see you soon!

-Sakura ❣

x

Image "𝚜 𝚊 𝚔 𝚞 𝚛 𝚊"
𝚛𝚎𝚙𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝚘𝚠𝚗𝚎𝚛 --- 𝚜𝚑𝚎/𝚑𝚎𝚛 ---
𝚗𝚎𝚛𝚍 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚖𝚊𝚕 𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚎𝚜

𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚖𝚊𝚛𝚢 𝚝𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚛
𝚞𝚗𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚒𝚝𝚢 𝚜𝚝𝚞𝚍𝚎𝚗𝚝 | 𝚊𝚍𝚞𝚕𝚝

hey i'm sakura. feel free
to talk if you feel lonely c:
x
charactersmy scaly babies
sweetsakura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Search for 1x1 Roleplays HERE! [please read rules]

Postby wolfpack12 » Thu Jun 28, 2018 10:44 am

Hi there, I'm wolfpack12 or 'Wolf' for short. I'm a semi-lit or lower role player, sometimes mostly lower if I either lose my muse, on mobile or simply can't think of much to write, in other words writers block. Although, I do try my very best to try and match my partners post. I'd prefer it if I cloud play both genders, but otherwise I don't really mind too much. I will be open to suggestions, and I won't always be on in the weeks because of things going on in my daily life. But I'm mostly active during the weekends, have some free time or on a bit of a break. I'll let you know when I will leave, so you wouldn't have to worry much if I suddenly disappear. I can also mirror others posts, whether it being a one lined sentence or a full paragraph or two. I am not rude, and as mentioned before, I am open to different Ideas. I can do mxm, mxf and fxf. So please do not be afraid to send me a pm.

Rp's I really want to do:
The text in bold is what I really want to do.

Balto (really want)
How to train your dragon (really want)(both oc and canon)

Felidae (film/book series)
Jurassic park/world (really want)
Wolves (really want)
Terra Nova (tv series)
Titanfall 2 (really want)
Jungle book (2016) (really want)
Last edited by wolfpack12 on Thu Jun 28, 2018 11:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
wolfpack12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby brunchman2000 » Thu Jun 28, 2018 11:01 am

hey there, im punisher and im looking for a one v one
        for the summer. im just returning to cs, haven't been
        active for awhile, but i've been bored and need something
        to pour my heart and soul into.

a little about me;
        - i really only like doin lgbt+ romance, mxm is preferred
        but im flexible
        - i am very literate, i have been writing for a long time
        and am currently writing a book
        - i can write however much you write, i prefer longer
        posts but not like five paragraphs
        - i am online ALL the time and i want a very active
        partner
        - i love talking through pm's as we write, id love to
        get to know my partner and become friends
        - angst. angst everywhere
        - some things id be interested in doing would be;
        apocalypse stuff, maybe college or hs, but it's a bit
        overdone, any sort of romance situation
        - some things i dont wanna do;
        fandom stuff, boring plots?? (ik that's vague but make
        things interesting)

uh so pm me if you're interested!
brunchman2000

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby serafim » Thu Jun 28, 2018 11:55 am

Hello! I'm Kurami and i'm searching for
a 1x1 roleplay partner. I am in the EST time zone
and I do work typically 4-5 days a week for four hours
(usually 3:45-7:15 but may be 10-2)
I have basic coding skills, nothing too fancy but
I prefer using a more minimalist style
I can do FxM or MxM

I am highly active on this site when I am off work
so you don't have to worry about me possibly forgetting to
reply.
I do mirror reply lengths so if you write
a lot, I will match or exceed length

I love bouncing plot ideas off of people, so please
don't hesitate to toss an idea out there. I'm
accepting of most ideas and if not
I typically try to find a middle ground

──────────────────────────────────────
Someone who can write minimum a paragraph
A partner willing to share/bounce ideas with
Someone with proper grammar, spelling, sentence structuring, ect.
Is active in replying to posts

──────────────────────────────────────
I love slice of life and fantasy roleplays,
i'm not big on doing fandom roleplays, so I can
basically do the following no issue

Riverdale (OC only)
Warrior Cat (OC only)
Final Fantasy (OC or Noctis x Prompto)

Good girl or guy/bad guy or girl
Romeo and Juliet-esque
Bonnie and Clyde-esque
Royal and Thief
Anything high school is good with me
Small town girl/guy and Big City girl/guy
Anything that isn't romance based
Open to ideas outside of these!
serafim

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rubyrocketboots13 » Thu Jun 28, 2018 1:17 pm

Hello all! I'm @rubyrocketboots13, but feel free to call me ruby. I am looking for someone who enjoys roleplaying! I love meeting roleplayers with similar interests. I love nearly any roleplay that is interesting or just a bit unusual. I love having a combination of action/ drama/ romance in a roleplay. I have several ocs of all kinds, though most are humaniod, human or furry. I am comfortable playing both genders! Here's some things that you should know if you want to roleplay with me, what I expect from you, and what I like/ don't like.

About me:

~ I usually post several times a day, though I may be busy during the day! I always try to at least post one or twice a day
~ I am most comfortable with posting in a thread
~ I sometimes post at weird times, though I am usually consistent with posting. I have a very flexible schedule
~ I am super flexible and easy-going about roleplays! I can do both super intense roleplaying and really light hearted ones, it just depends on what I'm feeling up to and what you are interested in
~ I have many different characters, both male and female. I have no preference over what gender I play!
~ I prefer posting at least 3-4 lines per post, but I will most likely mirror your posts

What I won't do:

~ I'm not very comfortable with roleplaying as a lgbt+ character ( though I have no issue with your character being lgbt+)
~ I won't roleplay as a cannon character ( Once again, I don't mind if your character is cannon)
~ I'm not really into most animal roleplays, such as warrior cats or dragons
~ I am not in a lot of fandoms, so I don't have very many ocs in fandoms
~ I don't do demon or vampire roleplays
~ I don't usually role play more than two or three characters at a time

What I will do and what I like:
(What i really like is bolded)

~ Pretty much all human/ humanoid roleplays
~ Fantasy, sci-fi, action, romance ( or a combination of any of them! I'm pretty sentimental, so i really like romances to develop over a roleplay)
~ Furry
~ Werewolf/ animal shifters
~ Futuristic, modern or historical roleplays ( I am a big history buff)
~ Country/ Farmer themed roleplays ( I really love a city boy/girl meets a famer boy/girl roleplays)
~ Avatar: Last airbender and The Legend of Korra ( I love both, though I prefer the legend of Korra timeline. Or we can even work out a different time line? I am a huge geek about their universe, so I have a few ocs in that fandom!)
~ Highschool/ college roleplays ( They are... not really my favorite? I have done a few that i like, but I don't really seek them out anymore. If you have any ideas about a fantasy highschool, I might be interested)
~ Super powered ocs! ( I am a big super hero fan)
~ Pretty much all fantasy creatures!
~ Something based on a song, either the characters or the plot
~ Forbidden romance, arranged marriages,romance cliches
~ Royalx Royal, RoyalxGuard/ Servant, etc

What I expect from you:

~ Fairly good grammar ( If I can't understand what you are saying, I won't know what to reply sorry!)
~ Can post once or multiple times a day
~ Will contribute to plot ideas
~ Open to new ideas

Some Plot Lines ( Optional):
( I'm not super picky about plot lines, just as long as we both are interested in it! These are just some ideas for plots that I've had that we could use! But they can be changed or combined or we can do something completely different! )

~ bionic/cyborg servant x human
In the future, many aristocrats employ bionics as servants and security guards. Character A is a young bionic with a sketchy past and a few problems somehow lands a job "protecting" Character B, a wealthy human aristocrat. Character A takes care of the human and protects them devotedly- though slowly the servant begins to have feelings for their employer ( or vice versa).

~ Mermaid/merman x human
Character A was just a normal human until they moved to a new city and found Character B, a merperson, injured and all alone. They decide to take the merperson home to nurse them back to health. Originally, they had intended to return the merperson back to the ocean, but things don't go according to plan.

~ Fantasy creature/ guardian x human
Character A is a clumsy, but well meaning fantasy creature. They are just trying their best to control their powers and live a "normal" life until they find out that they have been cursed to protect Character B, a human, or they will lose their powers. Character B doesn't want a guardian and even refuses to acknowledge them at first. So, they must find some way to help the human as best as they can- often their efforts seem to backfire. Will the human eventually accept their guardian?

~ Human x human or human x fantasy creature
Based somewhat off of this song
( This is a post apocalyptic type of roleplay) Monsters and fantasy creatures have always existed in our world; dragons, ghosts, and even the little monsters that live under your bed. But, not everyone can see them. Character A is a tough, no-nonsense human who discovers they have the ability to see these monsters and soon learns that monsters are behind the apocalyptic disasters that have wiped out almost half of earth's population. Character A and Character B must team up to survive this apocalypse and at least try to figure out why this is happening.

~ Anthro x anthro or human X human or human x fantasy creature
Character A is the owner of a small ( perhaps magical) cafe where Character B has gone to everyday for as long as they can remember. Character B has fallen into hard times and needs a job, so they ask Character A for help. Character A gives them a job as a cook and lets them move in with them, but they find that things aren't quite as smoothly as they expected. Both have big secrets they haven't told the other about. What happens when they find that the other isn't quite what they seem? Will the two fall in love despite all of the lies or hate each other once they find out the other's secret?

~ Human x human or anthro x anthro
Character A is a well known classical artist, whose paintings hang in famous galleries and in aristocats homes. Character A decides to get out of the spotlight and return to their small town home to teach an art class at a community center. While teaching there, they meet Character B, a troubled young adult who was forced to volunteer at the center after they were caught graffiting the side of the building . Character A hates having to teach Character B, but they struggle through each lesson. Surprisingly, Character B turns out to be very talented with art and the two might eventually bond through art. But, Character A suddenly falls ill and is unable to teach or paint. Will Character B return to their old ways and forget about their friendship with Character A? Or will they decide to stick with their newfound friend and continue making art?

~ Werewolf x human or werewolf x werewolf
Character A ( my character) is a lonely werewolf who was kicked from his pack many years ago for falling in love with a human. His pack is still angry with him, but he has long since moved away from his past packmates. He now lives alone in a small cabin on a mountain, just above a small human town. Haunted by the memory of his late human wife, Toby avoids humans as best as he can. Even when he travels to the human town for supplies, he doesn't speak to anyone or even look them in the eyes. Rumors are begging to spread around town that he might not be human. ( You can play as a human from the town, a werewolf from the pack or even a loner like him)

~ Fairy, witch, fairy godmother, magical creature etc. x fantasy creature or human
In a modern world where magic is scarce, creatures who have powers often become rich and famous by selling their talents. Character A is a magical creature, though they aren't one of the lucky ones that become rich. They have fallen on hard times and must share a small apartment with character B. How does character B feel about Character A selling their magic spells and brewing potions in their bathtub?

~ Ghost x human
Character A is a lonely ghost who has "haunted" the same building for many years. They have watched the building change over the years and seen people come and go. No one seems to pay attention to them, despite their best efforts to be noticed. Over the years, Character A nearly gives up on any one noticing them- until they meet Character B, a human who has just moved into the building.

~ Royal x Guard/ Servant/ Non-royal ( Can be with or without powers and can be historical or modern )
1. Character A is a carefree, party going royal that is well known for getting into trouble of all kinds. Their parents decided to set up an arranged between Character A and royal from another country. Character A refuses to be married and turns to their longtime friend and guard/servant/ etc., Character B for help. Do they run away together or perhaps come up with a plan to crash the wedding?

~ Human/ humanoid x human/ humanoid ( Can be bionic, furries, fantasy creatures or anything really)
As they say, history repeats itself and those who don't learn their history are doomed to repeat it. Apparently, that was more true than we all realized. It is the year 2120, Technology has made many great advances over the years, robots coexist with humans peacefully, a cure for the common cold has been invented, there has been no wars in two centuries, and scientists have discovered how to make clones and have even brought back dinosaurs for zoos! 2120 has also been the second revival of the " Roaring Twenties". People listen to electro-jazz and big band music on their radios, everyone wears 20's inspired clothes, and even drive 1920's style roadsters, all with the convinces of modern technologies. But, things aren't as peaceful as they seem. With the revival of the Twenties came gangsters and speakeasies; two of the biggest gangs are beginning to run wild. No one wants to admit it, but there is trouble brewing in the underbelly of the city.

~ I'll probably add more eventually ^^

Just a little note:

I hope that we can roleplay together! I am more than willing to listen to your ideas/ suggestions! I am super flexible, so if you want to roleplay with me I am happy to work something out with you.

I have several ideas for plot lines and I am more than willing to hear yours! We can work something out that we'll both really enjoy.

If you are interested in roleplaying with me, just shoot me a PM! Just tell me what you are interested in <3
rubyrocketboots13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby divine. » Thu Jun 28, 2018 1:56 pm

xImagex

heyo! what's up i'm gay; but feel free to call me elliott or eli! i'm on summer break
now and i'm looking for some onexones to pass the time <3 if you can't tell, i am
heavily in love with marvel at the moment, especially steve rogers and tony stark,
haha ^^ when it comes to things i can write, i try to mirror posts, but if not i can
write anywhere from 300-1k+ words per post. all i ask is that you can write as much,
or try to match. i am not interested in one-liners ^^;; couple wise, i really only do
mxm. i have no interest in fxm or fxf, so please don't ask for either ^^ so below
you can find things i am interested in! hope to see you drop by my pm box!

-soulmates aus
-cliche high school romances/cliche romances in general
-apocalyptic situations
-kids with superpowers
-supernatural (not the show)
-anything marvel related!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-steve rogers x tony stark
-steve rogers x bucky barnes
-really want marvel things right now!!!
-pjo related things
-harry potter related things
divine.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

doki doki's 1x1 search

Postby dvnc » Thu Jun 28, 2018 3:35 pm

good evening, ladies and gentlemen, and of course all other configurations of being!
my name is doki doki, but feel free to call me nicole.
i'm basically a beginner and would like to (try) to roleplay with some people <: //
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
♥ [about me] ♥
- i'm in pacific time.
- i'm more active on the weekends.
- however, i am on during weekdays.
- i'm on from 3:00 - 10:30- [throughout the week]
- on weekends, i'm on 24/7.
- i'll tell if i'm going to be gone for some time/busy.
- i'm able to do some coding, but minor.
------------------------------------------------------------------
- i can usually mirror posts.
- if you write a paragraph, i'll attempt to do the same.
- i sometimes edit my post, but rarely.
- i'm willing to play both genders.
- i'm willing to roleplay lgbtq+ characters/relationships.
- i'm open to roleplaying on discord at the moment, but i don't mind doing it on cs.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
♥ [what i expect] ♥
- you can at least write 2+ sentences.
- you're comfortable with the things i mentioned.
- you can reply more than once a day.
- you can tell me when you're going to be gone.
- (willing to understand if you are unable to.)
- able to help with a plot[?]
--------------------------------------------
♥ [ideas that i want to do] ♥
- events before/after 'who killed markiplier'
- using markiplier/jacksepticeye egos
- tumblr rp starters/prompts
- [anything involving] detroit:become human
- i'm open to anything, so, don't be afraid to suggest something!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
go ahead and PM me if you're interested;
Last edited by dvnc on Sat Jun 30, 2018 2:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
i breathe love & see him everyday,
even though my love's a world away.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
» ♥ [bi] - [she/her] » ♥ [pun lover] » ♥ - [mel ♥] »
dvnc

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EliTheDinoKid » Thu Jun 28, 2018 4:35 pm

Hey, I'm Eli and if you couldn't tell, I'm looking for a roleplay partner. So this is my super simple 1x1 partner search. No pictures no pretty colors.
I would consider myself semi-lit. I tend to mirror posts meaning, if you post a couple sentences, I'll only be able to post a couple sentences. My word count is about 500-1,000 on average but that all depends on who my partner is, and I tend to post fairly regularly, although sometimes I'm just not on so you might not get a response right away.

Won't do
Anthro/Furry
Fandoms
Western

Will do
LGBT+
Fantsy
Midevil
Shapeshifters
Slice of life
PM me with any other ides :)

What I expect from you
Semi to advance lit
active posts (I'm pretty understanding tho)
100+ words per post
Last edited by EliTheDinoKid on Sat Jun 30, 2018 6:28 am, edited 3 times in total.
EliTheDinoKid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby behappyjustthewayur » Thu Jun 28, 2018 4:42 pm

Hello~ Many people call me Behappy, so feel free to do the same <3
+ I am semi-lit
+ I will always respond with 200+ words
+ I will respond at least once per day
+ I am a friendly talkative person, who doesn't mind having a conversation~
+ I live in the Central time zone, but I will be in the Pacific time zone every summer.
+ LGBT+ friendly
+ Can play male or female
+ Have over 100+ characters

If there is a slip up in any of these, I do not mind <3 As long as you do this on average, it should be fine~
+ Atleast one response a day
+ 200+ words
+ Someone friendly I can talk with
+ Someone at least semi-lit
+ LGTB+ friendly

+ (Genres-) Thriller, Horror, Fantasy, Realistic Fiction, Mystery and Drama
+ (Species-) Humans, Elves, Vampires, Angels, Demons, Angel and Demon Halflings, Canines, Felines, Dragons, werewolves, birds and all other animals and species.
+ OC rp only

(Key-) +++ Most want, ++ Really Want, + Want. ---Don't want. Underlined= Role I wish to have
+++ An epic fantasy, involving dragons and magic.
+++ A traveler in a fantasy setting, carrying a unique collection of stories, items and creatures.'
++ High elves are taking over, enslaving other races. A teenage wood elf escapes, where she then meets a companion.
++A wolf pack, or a lone wolf
++ Stray cats

I am up for most things, so feel free to ask~!
behappyjustthewayur

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ashton_99 » Thu Jun 28, 2018 4:56 pm

ᗩᔕᖺ'ᔕ ᖇᗝᒪᙓᕈᒪᗩ૪ ᑕᗩᒪᒪ

Hey I'm Ash (any pronouns), I'm a semi-lit roleplayer usually managing two paragraphs (unless there is a lot of dialogue, them more) I can get up to a page's worth if I'm really into it though. No one liners (can't work off of them). I've been RPing for about seven years on various sites, mostly with at least some romance elements. I tend to play Masc. characters of any gender or sexuality(have mostly done MxM), but am willing to do more feminine characters just be warned I don't have as much experience.I am more used to oc over cannon but can try if you want. I don't have a lot of plots but I'm always willing to make them with you or do yours as long as it fits the below!

What I'm looking for:

-A partner who does at least two decent paragraphs with decent details
-A partner with passing grammar and sentence structure, mistakes are okay here and there, we all make 'em.
-Someone who I can bounce ideas off of, I'm not stellar at making plots by myself but love building them with someone.

What I won't do:

-Animal RPs
-Mid evil and or kingdom(I've done too many lately, burned out sorry)
-Roleplays with excessively dark plots
-demons with out good reason

What I will do/Like: (Bold preferred)

-OcxOc (MxM, MxF(Picky), FxF)
-OcxCannon(prefer you are cannon unless I am very comfortable with the character)
-CannonxCannon(picky)
-Soulmates AU
-Heist Crew AU
-Out of Cannon AUs (Cafe, University, and so forth)
-Anthro
-Fantasy/Magic
-Super Powers
-University AUs
-Mythical x Human
Any Fandoms to follow

Supernatural
Boku No Hero Acidamia

Fairy Tail
Harry Potter

MCU DC
Comic