Transformers Post Prime Rp: Discussion Thread

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Transformers Post Prime Rp: Discussion Thread

Postby O.G. » Mon Jul 03, 2017 4:17 am

Not much to say. This is our discussion thread to make solid plots and stuff. I hope we use this often and have fun!
Mods, please don't ban us! Me and Chibby-dono are siblings and we sometimes trade unfairly.

Formerly called I-am-CC.
O.G.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Transformers Post Prime Rp: Discussion Thread

Postby O.G. » Mon Jul 03, 2017 4:51 am

Okay so, Kira and I were discussing things and we came up with a bit of an idea.

First thing is first, we love Sen's new character Scourge and thought he would make an excellent way for the Autobots, Decepticons, and Insecticons all work together to stop him from consuming the world, because as we all know the Autobots don't want the humans to die and Nightshade and Arachnid both kind of want to rule a planet that is not inside of a monster's stomach. XD Anyway, as such, we thought that maybe he should be held off as a plot point and not explored too heavily first. That way, we can work in a few confrontations between the three factions and really get things intricate and tense between them so that, when they do work together, tensions will be high, everyone will hate it, and some interesting misunderstandings/traitorous acts, etc. can occur.

So, we thought the first confrontation could come about in the way of Haze. As soon as he gets away from Corrode, I thought that he could find Shockwave only to learn that Megatron quit and the Decepticons lost. Thinking he has nothing to lose, Haze denounces his Decepticon affiliation and wishes to fairly turn himself in to the Autobots, but Shockwave thinks that's the dumbest thing ever, they battle it out, and Haze is captured because everyone who remembers him knows he's an upstanding chemist and probably Shockwave wants to produce his weapons for himself. Meanwhile, Nightshade declares Shatter's old war ship her new base of operations, basically like a second Nemesis and the Decepticons make a move there, where Haze is placed in a makeshift prison. Unwilling to be Shockwave's lab rat and help the uprising of the Decepticons, Haze forges an old Autobot distress call in hopes of tricking the Autobots into saving him, where he can make his plea to them. Now this is where I need help. I thought that it would be interesting for him to fake being some important Autobot to one of our characters, something that could become a plot point eventually even. So, if anyone has any suggestions as to who he should impersonate, I'm all ears.
Anyway, once the Autobots get this signal, they of course rally to save who they believe is a comrade in distress. This then leads to the infiltration of Nightshade's ship and the first real confrontation between Autobots and Decepticons since the war, and Nightshade could possibly misunderstand it as an outright, emboldened attempt to stop her cause before it can begin and thus makes her dogged about destroying Autobots on Earth from here on out. So after a hopefully awesome battle down to the brig, the Autobots are probably super mad to find that this "important Autobot" is just a blind Decepticon ex-general who everyone had thought was dead forever ago. He probably barters his way out by promising them information as to what Nightshade and friends are up to if they free him, and also expresses his desire to join the Autobots, thus beginning his awkward transition into an Autobot. Also, while the Autobots are invading the ship, I thought this would be a good opportunity for Bullet to show his two-timing nature by helping the Autobots locate Haze. But I beg he not leave with the Autobots yet because I want Nightshade to annoy the crap out of Shatter by making her and Bullet partners and I want them to form this super fantastic love/hate relationship where they mostly want each other dead except for if it were really about to happen in which they would "totally not" risk their life for the other. Just thought it would be funny if one of them did risk their life to save the other and spent the rest of their life totally denying it. "For the last time, I just tripped in front of that ion blast!" XD

Anyway I'm getting off track, lol. Basically, what I'm saying is, we need a first confrontation, Haze could instigate it, Nightshade could misinterpret it as more than it is, the Autobots could get some good intel from Haze, Bullet could restart his double agent career, and one Autobot can be really upset that Haze isn't who he said he is so that we could potentially set up an important Autobot character for later. Make sense? Lol

Then after all this we should totally have Arachnid up to some mischief, but I'm not even going to begin plotting anything for that yet. I need to focus on what's happening now, but just thought I'd throw a little crumb out there, lol.

Anyway, everyone feel free to make suggestions and what not!
Mods, please don't ban us! Me and Chibby-dono are siblings and we sometimes trade unfairly.

Formerly called I-am-CC.
O.G.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Senrage » Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:41 am

oh wow cool. though i think i threw a wrench in there somewhere..... somewhere with learning about the decepticons
GOTTA GO FAST!
DAMNIT! EVERY TIME! CURSE YOU GRINEEEEEEEEER!
Senrage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby O.G. » Mon Jul 03, 2017 3:10 pm

No, I don't think that'll harm it at all! Haze can just be like, "You're lying you big stupid meany!" And eventually run away screaming for Megatron until Shockwave finds him and basically tells him the same thing. lol

Formerly called I-am-CC.
O.G.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Senrage » Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:07 pm

lol let that reality explosion begin!
GOTTA GO FAST!
Senrage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KiraTamaru » Thu Jul 06, 2017 7:43 am

So, I thought it would be a good idea to bring Whiteout to the decepticon Ship via Bullet, and kinda took off with that idea. That way he can be more engaged in with the Decepticon's xD Perhaps have them both go back to the warship or something~ I'm sure Bullet would be back in time to bother Shatter even more.

Bullet in the meantime can now thoroughly annoy both Shatter and Whiteout! A two in one combo!! :D
What can I say, I love the merc with the mouth, and I love transformers~
Image Image

Fangirl, out~
KiraTamaru

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby O.G. » Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:47 am

And I found a way to make that work, at least temporarily. I feel like Whiteout and Bullet are on decent terms, being that they're both traitorous, disloyal scumbags who care about themselves more than anyone else. XD And if Whiteout wants energon, which I'm gonna say Shatter brought a good supply of, that can definitely get the two of them on the new Nemesis. I like the thought of the two of them working together. Their dynamic should be really...unusual, lol.

What say you, Kira, about Shatter and Bullet being eventual partners? I realize the biggest hole in that is the fact that she is a flier while he isn't, but the potential hilarity between them must be utilized! XD Just not sure how to get them to that place so, if you like the possibility, feel free to share ideas.

Formerly called I-am-CC.
O.G.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Senrage » Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:06 am

whew working on my post just been busy and have not had any time or when i got home id look at it and go uuuuuuuuuuggghhhhh...... ...-sleep- also kira your lect bot image is gone
GOTTA GO FAST!
Senrage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby O.G. » Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:51 am

It's all good. I know I've taken longer to post so, I can't really complain even if I want to. XD

Formerly called I-am-CC.
O.G.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KiraTamaru » Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:45 am

Lol, forcing Bullet and Shatter to work together and eventually be a team would be perfect xD I can totally see it happening~

And I totally understand you sen, I recently worked two double shifts in a row and got a total of 8 hours of sleep in a 3 day period. Work can really kick ones rump~ as for Lectors image, I'm having her drawn digitally so I'm not too concerned about it x3
What can I say, I love the merc with the mouth, and I love transformers~
Image Image

Fangirl, out~
KiraTamaru

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me