♛The Plains of Paradise Forms & discussion

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

♛The Plains of Paradise Forms & discussion

Postby -Floflo le floo- » Fri Jun 30, 2017 4:39 am

___________________________☬___________________________________________________________________________________________
For centuries, horses have been living or working with or for humans. These two legged creatures used horses for competitions, work, transporting... Many things. But once these poor horses weren't needed, it was either they went to the slaughter house or they were taken care of until they died. Sometimes, but rarely, they were released back into the wild.

Some horses hated humans, some loved them. Some horses had to be stuck with the humans, but some managed to escape or they were released back into the wild. And after they have, they never saw their humans ever again. No matter how hard some horses tried to find their humans, they always failed. Once they stepped into these beautiful plains, there was no way out.

Now, horses are running around these beautiful plains. There are no humans who dare step on these plains. There never have been any. Some of the wild horses don't even know what a human is. Horses here are free and they do whatever their heart wishes. It's normal to have a life of freedom.

The inexperienced have to learn to adapt to their new life which can be hard sometimes. But everything comes with patience.

These plains are beautiful. Simply stunning. But with beauty, there comes pain. Sometimes, there might be natural disasters going on. Or even predators? But whatever it is... Watch out. Always stay alert and keep on watch. These plains might look perfect, they might look like heaven, but nature is cruel sometimes.

The horses who run around these plains have to face many things. Bad or good, you can learn something new from both. These plains horses roam around in are huge. Large enough to hold big numbers of herds.

Now it's up to you to live here in pure freedom and do whatever you wish. It's up to you to survive the cold winters and the hot summers. Mare, or stallion, both have important roles. And it's up to both to protect their herds or find new members. It's up to them to protect their big family from dangers.

If you ever fail as a stallion or a mare, it was clear it wasn't meant for you to be here. Unfortunately, you had no choice either. You were stuck in a beautiful but harsh land.

Horses who live here call these plains home. A true, sweet home. Some don't even want to leave no matter the conditions. Even the harsh winters are beautiful.

After all...

𝓘𝓉'𝓈 𝒶 𝓅𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒹𝒾𝓈𝑒.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Welcome to the discussion thread. Here, all of your characters' forms will be posted. If you have any questions, ideas, or you want to discuss about something in this role play, please, post it here. Also, please be friendly with everyone else and do not fight or argue. If you have any problems, please do PM me. c:
Last edited by -Floflo le floo- on Fri Jun 30, 2017 6:53 am, edited 2 times in total.
-Floflo le floo-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Forms

Postby -Floflo le floo- » Fri Jun 30, 2017 5:08 am

Here are the forms for fully grown horses (3 years and above):

[size=150]𝓝𝒶𝓂𝑒:[/size]
[size=150]𝓐𝑔𝑒:[/size]
[size=150]𝓖𝑒𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇:[/size]
[size=150]𝓑𝓇𝑒𝑒𝒹:[/size]
[size=150]𝓗𝑒𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉:[/size]

[size=150]𝓟𝑒𝓇𝓈𝑜𝓃𝒶𝓁𝒾𝓉𝓎:[/size]
[size=150]𝓗𝒾𝓈𝓉𝑜𝓇𝓎:[/size]
[size=150]+𝓣𝓇𝒶𝒾𝓉𝓈:[/size]
[size=150]-𝓣𝓇𝒶𝒾𝓉𝓈:[/size]

[size=150]𝓞𝒻𝒻𝓈𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓃𝑔:[/size]

Code: Select all
[size=150]𝓝𝒶𝓂𝑒:[/size]
[size=150]𝓐𝑔𝑒:[/size]
[size=150]𝓖𝑒𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇:[/size]
[size=150]𝓑𝓇𝑒𝑒𝒹:[/size]
[size=150]𝓗𝑒𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉:[/size]

[size=150]𝓟𝑒𝓇𝓈𝑜𝓃𝒶𝓁𝒾𝓉𝓎:[/size]
[size=150]+𝓣𝓇𝒶𝒾𝓉𝓈:[/size]
[size=150]-𝓣𝓇𝒶𝒾𝓉𝓈:[/size]

[size=150]𝓓𝒶𝓂:[/size]
[size=150]𝓢𝒾𝓇𝑒:[/size]
[size=150]𝓐𝒹𝓋𝓁𝓉 𝓋𝑒𝓇𝓈𝒾𝑜𝓃:[/size]

You can use this form if you wish, or you can make your own form. You can pretty your form up as much as you like and however you like. But your form must contain this information. Also, please fill this in so i can see your literacy level. Do not put ''will RP out'' in your form.
Last edited by -Floflo le floo- on Sun Jul 02, 2017 10:38 am, edited 10 times in total.
-Floflo le floo-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Seasons

Postby -Floflo le floo- » Fri Jun 30, 2017 5:32 am

{~✔Spring✔~}

Flowers are starting to blossom and animals wake up from hibernating. Everything is calm and peaceful, birds are coming back from other hot countries and horses are starting to come out of their shelter. Everything is getting a bit warmer, the sun is starting to come out and the snow melts. The grass and vegetation is starting to come back. The chance of rain is high. Any
mares pregnant with last year's foals are expecting their foals any day.

Summer

The chances of rain or wind is low. It is hot and humid. Any mares who were covered last year are expecting their foals any day. Water is becoming a bit rare and those who find good sources of water are very lucky.

Autumn

The winds are begging to come stronger and cooler. Winter is very close. Rain and storms are getting even more common now. Lakes, rivers, they overflow. The last foals of the year are now going to being born and the mares are into their final heat of the year. Horses will being to find shelter soon.

Winter

Horses are struggling to find shelter as it is rare. The winds are strong and the snow is getting heavier. There is no grass left and the land is covered in pure white snow. Horses are struggling to find food. The lakes and rivers are frozen and horses cuddle up together for warmth. The youngest/oldest horses are really struggling to survive in these tough months.

It is now....
SPRING
Last edited by -Floflo le floo- on Sun Jul 02, 2017 2:08 am, edited 2 times in total.
-Floflo le floo-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Flo's stallions (3)

Postby -Floflo le floo- » Fri Jun 30, 2017 6:17 am

𝓝𝒶𝓂𝑒:Romeo
𝓐𝑔𝑒:13
𝓖𝑒𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇:Male/stallion
𝓑𝓇𝑒𝑒𝒹:Appaloosa
𝓗𝑒𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉:17 hh

𝓟𝑒𝓇𝓈𝑜𝓃𝒶𝓁𝒾𝓉𝓎:Romeo is quite sweet. He is very kind and loves everyone. He is very romantic and gentle. He loves foals and even though he might be pretty savage when angry, Romeo will always forgive anyone. He is very protective of horses who he likes and he would do anything to defend them. He is caring and fair. He treats every mare like a true princess or a queen and he likes to show respect to anyone that is nice to him.
𝓗𝒾𝓈𝓉𝑜𝓇𝓎:He was born as a wild horse. He was in a herd- and the father was the leader. So his father taught him a few things. Although, the herd slowly fell apart- more stallions stealing mares, and his father was quite stressed out- so he never cared about others stealing his mares- especially when he was hurt because Romeo's mother died after she got attacked by a wolf. Romeo took over the herd after his father died- he was badly injured by a bear and it was winter... So he didn't manage to survive. Once Romeo took over, things got better- but soon, some mares left the herd because they thought that a much older leader would be necessary. They mostly let themselves get stolen by other stallions. So now he has no herd. But his first priority now is to survive.
+𝓣𝓇𝒶𝒾𝓉𝓈:He is really fast, agile, smart and a REKING MASTER.
-𝓣𝓇𝒶𝒾𝓉𝓈:Romeo can be very sAvAge when you annoy him so watch out..

𝓞𝒻𝒻𝓈𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓃𝑔:None

𝓝𝒶𝓂𝑒:King
𝓐𝑔𝑒:15
𝓖𝑒𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇:Male/stallion
𝓑𝓇𝑒𝑒𝒹:Shire
𝓗𝑒𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉:17.3 hh

𝓟𝑒𝓇𝓈𝑜𝓃𝒶𝓁𝒾𝓉𝓎:King is a chill, calm and gentle stallion. He takes slow approaches to make sure that everyone feels comfortable and he is a very good listener. He is very patient and he is kind and wise.
𝓗𝒾𝓈𝓉𝑜𝓇𝓎:King was born in the wild but he got captured when he was about two years old. Be was bought to a giant farm that was owned by a rich, posh, British guy. He grew up there and he was taken care of very well. King was thankfully in the right hands. This is how he grew up to be such a nice and well tempered horse. He was used for dragging horse carts and carrying many people as well as for riding. He doesn't really have much experience about the wild, he has just a little, so he will find it a bit hard to adapt. He got released back into the wild after his owner decided he had too many horses and they couldn't take care of so many. So now, King came across these beautiful fields and he looks forward to living around here.
+𝓣𝓇𝒶𝒾𝓉𝓈:He is strong and smart.
-𝓣𝓇𝒶𝒾𝓉𝓈:He is quite slow and inexperience.

𝓝𝒶𝓂𝑒:Prince
𝓐𝑔𝑒:16
𝓖𝑒𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇:Stallion/male
𝓑𝓇𝑒𝑒𝒹:Fox trotter
𝓗𝑒𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉:16 hands

𝓟𝑒𝓇𝓈𝑜𝓃𝒶𝓁𝒾𝓉𝓎:Prince is nice. He is kind and sweet once you get to know him but he can be pretty rude and mean in you annoy him. He is fair and honest. He acts mature and he makes sure to protect everyone around him that he likes.
𝓗𝒾𝓈𝓉𝑜𝓇𝓎:Prince lived in the wild all his life. No humans dared to touch him. He always lived in these amazing plains and he got used to the nature around him. His mother used to be owned by humans until she managed to escape one day while she was pregnant with Prince. Both of his parents were skilled horses and were used for many competitions and championships. Sometimes, even parades. Since they were both so skilled, the skills and traits got passed to Prince. And now he is a very skilled and experienced stallion.
+𝓣𝓇𝒶𝒾𝓉𝓈:He is fast, an amazing jumper and has amazing stamina.
-𝓣𝓇𝒶𝒾𝓉𝓈:He can be really arrogant sometimes.

𝓞𝒻𝒻𝓈𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓃𝑔:Nope
Last edited by -Floflo le floo- on Sat Jul 01, 2017 4:03 am, edited 6 times in total.
-Floflo le floo-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Flo's mares (4)

Postby -Floflo le floo- » Fri Jun 30, 2017 6:34 am

𝓝𝒶𝓂𝑒:Angel
𝓐𝑔𝑒:9
𝓖𝑒𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇:Mare/female
𝓑𝓇𝑒𝑒𝒹:Purebred Spanish horse
𝓗𝑒𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉:16 hh

𝓟𝑒𝓇𝓈𝑜𝓃𝒶𝓁𝒾𝓉𝓎:Angel loves to joke around. She is very funny, and most horses enjoy hanging out with her. She is really sweet, and kind. She loves flowers and foals. She always likes to make others smile and she loves to have a good laugh. She is very confident and dominant.
𝓗𝒾𝓈𝓉𝑜𝓇𝓎:When she was a foal she always loved butterflies- and she still does. She always loves chasing butterflies, and she absolutely loves white roses. Angel had always been the crazy and fun mare she is today. She is experienced and she knows when to act serious and when not to. She knows how to take care of foals and she also knows a lot about herds.
+𝓣𝓇𝒶𝒾𝓉𝓈:She is really fast and strong.
-𝓣𝓇𝒶𝒾𝓉𝓈:Angel can sometimes be childish and when she is angry, watch out because she'll be worse than a demon.

𝓝𝒶𝓂𝑒:Aqua
𝓐𝑔𝑒:10
𝓑𝓇𝑒𝑒𝒹:Sabino
𝓗𝑒𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉:15.3 hh

𝓟𝑒𝓇𝓈𝑜𝓃𝒶𝓁𝒾𝓉𝓎:Aqua is a very sweet tempered mare. She is very smart and strong and very independent and she can always lead a herd perfectly. She can think through difficult situations very easily and she is a absolute genius.
𝓗𝒾𝓈𝓉𝑜𝓇𝓎:Aqua was born in Great Britain. She is very posh and she was bred very well. Her father was a champion in many races and won many medals and trophies. Her mother was very kind and she also was very experienced as she used to be a wild horse but then she got captured by the humans for a while and was bought to Britain. Her mother got trained and she gained new skills. And all of her parents' skills were passed on to her.
+𝓣𝓇𝒶𝒾𝓉𝓈:She is very fast and she is amazingly well bred.
-𝓣𝓇𝒶𝒾𝓉𝓈:She is really stubborn

𝓞𝒻𝒻𝓈𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓃𝑔:She has a foal, Lily.

𝓝𝒶𝓂𝑒:Candy
]𝓐𝑔𝑒:12
𝓑𝓇𝑒𝑒𝒹:Clydesdale
𝓗𝑒𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉:17.2 hands

𝓟𝑒𝓇𝓈𝑜𝓃𝒶𝓁𝒾𝓉𝓎:Cnady is a very nice, sweet tempered mare. She loves everyone and she thinks even though you might look mad and tough on the outside, you're still a squish on the inside. She also LOVES foals and she really likes to hang out with her friends.
𝓗𝒾𝓈𝓉𝑜𝓇𝓎:Candywas born and bred on a farm in Russia. She is a fine Clydesdale. She was bred by two of the best Clydesdale. Her parents won many heavy carrying competitions and they were very skilled and trained. And all of their skills got passed on to her. She is quite picky about her stallion sometimes. But she is still very kind and she
only wants the best for her. But soon the farm had to be sold because the owners had no money. So they sold
a few horses and others were released back into the wild.
+𝓣𝓇𝒶𝒾𝓉𝓈:She is VERY strong.
-𝓣𝓇𝒶𝒾𝓉𝓈:She is quite slow

𝓞𝒻𝒻𝓈𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓃𝑔:none

[img]paste%20image%20address%20here[/img]

𝓝𝒶𝓂𝑒:Melanie
𝓐𝑔𝑒:15
𝓖𝑒𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇:Mare/Female
𝓑𝓇𝑒𝑒𝒹:Gipsy Vanner
𝓗𝑒𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉:16.3 hhh

𝓟𝑒𝓇𝓈𝑜𝓃𝒶𝓁𝒾𝓉𝓎:Melanie is a dominant mare. She can take care of many horses and foals and she is really nice if you know how to be nice to her back. She can be sweet and cute, but when angry, she can be scary and yell at the top of her lungs. She is confident and smart as well.
𝓗𝒾𝓈𝓉𝑜𝓇𝓎:Melanie grew up in the wild in these beautiful plains. She enjoyed running around here and she had many foals. Thankfully, none of them died yet lol. She is very experienced and she knows what to do when a herd is in danger. She knows how to take care of a herd and she can solve problems very quickly. She shows respect to everyone even it they are considered as competition. Melanie has always had good friends and she loved them a lot.
+𝓣𝓇𝒶𝒾𝓉𝓈:She is very smart and experienced.
-𝓣𝓇𝒶𝒾𝓉𝓈:She is bossy and aggressive when angry.

𝓞𝒻𝒻𝓈𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓃𝑔:Tons of foals. Her new foal is Melody.
Last edited by -Floflo le floo- on Sat Jul 01, 2017 4:03 am, edited 10 times in total.
-Floflo le floo-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Flo's Foals (2)

Postby -Floflo le floo- » Fri Jun 30, 2017 6:44 am

𝓝𝒶𝓂𝑒:Lily
𝓐𝑔𝑒:3 months
𝓖𝑒𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇:Female
𝓑𝓇𝑒𝑒𝒹:Sabino x Shire
𝓗𝑒𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉:will be 17 hh when filly grown

𝓟𝑒𝓇𝓈𝑜𝓃𝒶𝓁𝒾𝓉𝓎:Lily is a very funny and sweet filly. She is cute and
she loves chasing butterflies. She is very playful and kind. She loves everyone around her and she thinks
that everyone should be treated fairly. She is really confident too.
+𝓣𝓇𝒶𝒾𝓉𝓈:She is very fast and smart. She is agile and she always
stays alert. She is always ready for anything.
-𝓣𝓇𝒶𝒾𝓉𝓈:Lily is very fragile and she can be emotional. Her
feelings can be hurt very easily so be careful what you do or say around her.

𝓓𝒶𝓂:Aqua
𝓢𝒾𝓇𝑒:Unkown
𝓐𝒹𝓋𝓁𝓉 𝓋𝑒𝓇𝓈𝒾𝑜𝓃: Clicky

𝓝𝒶𝓂𝑒:Melody
𝓐𝑔𝑒:7 months
𝓖𝑒𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇:Filly/Female
𝓑𝓇𝑒𝑒𝒹:Gipsy vanner
𝓗𝑒𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉:will be 17 hands when fully grown

𝓟𝑒𝓇𝓈𝑜𝓃𝒶𝓁𝒾𝓉𝓎:Melody is a very sweet filly. She loved everyone around her and she likes to make new friends. She loves to play and she is very energetic. She adores all mares, stallions, fillies and colts and she always looked forward to make new friends.
+𝓣𝓇𝒶𝒾𝓉𝓈:She is very energetic and smart.
-𝓣𝓇𝒶𝒾𝓉𝓈:She never pays attention to anything.

𝓓𝒶𝓂:Melanie
𝓢𝒾𝓇𝑒:Unknown
𝓐𝒹𝓋𝓁𝓉 𝓋𝑒𝓇𝓈𝒾𝑜𝓃:clicky
Last edited by -Floflo le floo- on Sat Jul 01, 2017 10:04 am, edited 10 times in total.
-Floflo le floo-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Plains of Paradise Forms & discussion (WIP DNP)

Postby -Floflo le floo- » Fri Jun 30, 2017 6:48 am

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please post all forms here. :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Last edited by -Floflo le floo- on Sat Jul 01, 2017 2:23 am, edited 4 times in total.
-Floflo le floo-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ♛The Plains of Paradise Forms & discussion

Postby jaedina » Fri Jun 30, 2017 7:17 am

:Icarus
:10
𝓖𝑒𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇:Stallion/Male
𝓑𝓇𝑒𝑒𝒹: Paint
𝓗𝑒𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉:15 hh

𝓟𝑒𝓇𝓈𝑜𝓃𝒶𝓁𝒾𝓉𝓎: Icarus is a cool collected stallion. He is very affection all mares, no matter there possibly wrong doings. He doesn't attack any stallion he sees, but will put them in there place when needed too. He try's to stay clear of conflict and try's to do what is best for his herd. He has a soft spot for all foals, no matter who the father is. He's protective and will fight his hardest. He is a quick thinker and knows how to get himself out of trouble. He can tend to be a jokester and get himself in trouble sometimes.
𝓗𝒾𝓈𝓉𝑜𝓇𝓎:Icarus was born into a farm owned by an older man. His life on this farm did not last long, and before his first birthday the man had died. After the death of of him, the horses were released into the wild. Icarus though doesn't know what the feel of a human hand is very much, he is not afraid of them. He will not let any of his mares near them however. Icarus being raised most of his life in the wild, he would consider himself as so. He had not be ridden to an extent. The closest he has come to being a owned horse was when he was being halter trained, which didn't work out well. For the years he's been wild, he's had a few mares here and there but they would easily be stolen. Now at the age of 10 Icarus will have a better shot at being able to hold his own, and he's ready to start a herd again.
+𝓣𝓇𝒶𝒾𝓉𝓈:Icarus is very quick on his feet and smart, causing him to be tougher to catch in battles. He knows when to move and how to to avoid attack. He's lean and muscular.
-𝓣𝓇𝒶𝒾𝓉𝓈:Though Icarus isn't weak, he isn't the strongest stallion out there, and would do worse against bigger horses. He relies on his speed and quick thinking to win fights rather then power.

:Olympus
:13
:Stallion/Male
:Friesian Arabian Cross
:16 hh

:Olympus is a proud stallion that isn't afraid to show it. He is kind natured and warm hearted but only to mares and foals. He will not stand for any stallion near his herd, even if they were there first. He will protect his mares until his legs break, and even then he'll keep trying. He has a soft spot for foals, and foals that are born that aren't his into his herd his tough situation for him. Though he doesn't like to think about it, few foals have come to there demise from his doing.
:Olympus was born in the wild and has stayed untouched by man. Raised by a notorious stallion, he learned that basics of how to become a stallion quickly and naturally. Quicker of the band at an early age, he has been trough many tough lessons to make him the tough stallion he is today. Keeping mares isn't so much of a hardship for him but due to his young age, many mares wouldn't want to stay with him. Now that he's close to his prime, he can prove his rightfulness to any mare while winning fights at the same time.
+𝓣𝓇𝒶𝒾𝓉𝓈:Olympus holds a lot of power in the big body of his. Hes very muscular and is able to take a hit better then most stallions while also packing a harder punch.
-𝓣𝓇𝒶𝒾𝓉𝓈:Due to the fact Olympus is half Arabian, he's faster then most Friesians but isn't that fast out there either. He's smart, but is to much of a show off and makes a lot of the wrong moves, making him an easier target.

[size=150]𝓣𝓇𝒶𝒾𝓉𝓈:None
Last edited by jaedina on Sun Jul 02, 2017 10:40 am, edited 6 times in total.
jaedina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ♛The Plains of Paradise Forms & discussion

Postby -Floflo le floo- » Fri Jun 30, 2017 7:26 am

Okay. Let me know once you've added your stallion. ^-^
Also, fun fact: Stallions and mares don't have 'mates'. But a stallion can claim a lot of mares and breed with them. c:
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
── ⋯ ───────── ⋯ ───── ⋯⋯ ─────────────────────────────── ⋯⋯ ───── ⋯ ───────── ⋯ ──
── ─ ─────── .✦ ❝ 𝐈 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐀 𝐆𝐎, 𝐈 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐀 𝐅𝐋𝐘 ! ─────
── ⋯ ───────── ⋯ ───── ⋯⋯ ─────────────────────────────── ⋯⋯ ───── ⋯ ───────── ⋯ ──
╔═════════════════╗

Hello, I am Floflo, but you can also call me Flo. I rea
lly love k-pop and my most favourite band is BTS. I
do have a bias- which is Kim Taehyung- however, I l
ove all of them equally, especially for their own uni
que talents and personalities. I also adore other k-p
op groups such as Blackpink, EXO, GOT7, etc. I lam
passionate about writing and reading, I am also a gi
ant fan of tea, equines, wolves, bunnies & poetry.
Hit me up if you wish to rp or converse. I don't bite~

Liz i Leef i Steph i Lime iHoshi i Character storage.

╚═════════════════╝
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
-Floflo le floo-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ studs - zeke + baine ]

Postby Knives. » Fri Jun 30, 2017 7:48 am

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------
-

[----z--e--k--e----]
gender intact male, stud
age eleven years
breed qh x mustang

height fifteen point three hands
color chocolate palomino
markings star, hind sock
distinctive features -
eye color amber, brown

+ traits alert, decisive, logical, focused,
strong, loyal, intelligent, affectionate,
stoic, attentive, adventurous
- traits bold, reckless, difficult, fiery,
dominant, somewhat callous, abrasive,
occationally egotistical, rough

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-

[----b--a--i--n --e----]
gender intact male, stud
age seven years
breed friesian

height sixteen point two hands
color black
markings -
distinctive features few scars over neck
eye color amber, brown

+ traits independent, wise, decisive,
honest, active, occationally patient,