havoc discussion thread.

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

havoc discussion thread.

Postby lameloserlexi » Mon May 29, 2017 12:20 am

This thread is for OOC discussion and forms.
Roleplay Thread
Code: Select all
[center][img]image here[/img]
[i][size=60]optional quote here[/size][/i]
——♥——[/center]

[list][size=85][color=transparent]`````[/color]name ↠
[color=transparent]`````[/color]gender ↠
[color=transparent]`````[/color]age ↠
[color=transparent]`````[/color]scent ↠
[color=transparent]`````[/color]breed ↠
[color=transparent]`````[/color]appearance ↠

[color=transparent]`````[/color]rank ↠
[color=transparent]`````[/color]pack ↠

[color=transparent]`````[/color]crush/mate ↠
[color=transparent]`````[/color]sexuality ↠

[color=transparent]`````[/color]personality ↠

[color=transparent]`````[/color]history ↠
[color=transparent]`````[/color]family ↠
[/list][/size]
lameloserlexi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

havoc discussion thread.

Postby lameloserlexi » Mon May 29, 2017 12:34 am

"I know that I've been dancin' around the truth
Tell me what the hell I'm supposed to do
And I'm a little bit agitated
With a slight scent of denial
I'm callin' all the time I know I interrupt
But it hurts when all I hear is you hangin' up"

——♥——

`````name ↠ anna sun
    `````gender ↠ female
    `````age ↠ five years
    `````scent ↠ lavender and roses
    `````breed ↠ golden retriever mix
    `````appearance ↠ soft golden fur with patches of grey-gold; chocolate brown eyes

`````rank ↠ queen
    `````pack ↠ tree pack

`````crush/mate ↠ past mates mason (father of pups) and coral bones (cover-up father)
    `````sexuality ↠ heterosexual

`````personality ↠ polite, gentle, social, quiet speaker, agile, peaceful, passive, emotional, easily feels guilt, sympathetic, easily depressed

`````history ↠ anna sun had been born and raised in the tree pack. she grew to be as kind and optimistic as any other dog in tree pack. however, she had issues with loyalty, taking on a mate from another pack. lucky for her, a male from her own pack, coral bones, fell in love with her. he knew of her real mate and when she became pregnant with his pups, coral bones offered to be the father of them so she wouldn't be punished. despite the guilt she holds with coral bones, she still acts as his mate and tells her pups that he's their father.
    `````family ↠ six month old pups- Atlas [son], Golden Dawn [daughter], Eden [son], Ghost [son]
Last edited by lameloserlexi on Fri Jun 02, 2017 2:02 am, edited 3 times in total.
lameloserlexi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lameloserlexi » Mon May 29, 2017 12:34 am

"Always terribly afraid to make mistakes and make you leave
It's a shame I'm scared of heights
'Cause when you sweep me off my feet
It's just too hard to explain
So I'm repeating myself, like-
This is a broken record, this is a broken record"

——♥——

`````name ↠ coral bones
    `````gender ↠ male
    `````age ↠ 4.5 years
    `````scent ↠ moor air
    `````breed ↠ border collie
    `````appearance ↠ black and white spotted fur with amber eyes

`````rank ↠ hunter
    `````pack ↠ tree pack

`````crush/mate ↠ past mate anna sun; mates with Decker
    `````sexuality ↠ recently homosexual, confused

`````personality ↠ generous, self-less, easily taken advantage of, impulsive, hopeless romantic, persistent, caring, soft

`````history ↠ coral bones saw anna sun as his one and only- her being one of the few females he was actually attracted to. the male loved her with all his heart. one day, he saw her going out with an attempt to hunt. sadly, coral bones saw her with her real mate, her forbidden mate from another pack. being the kind of dog he is, he went to her later and told her that he knew. however, he now is the publicly official father of her pups, little ones he loves as his own. he swore to keep to his past love for her and have his life to keeping her secret. despite being over his love for her, he still cares about anna sun and still is a devoted mate.
    `````family ↠ open to have siblings
Last edited by lameloserlexi on Fri Jun 02, 2017 2:05 am, edited 3 times in total.
lameloserlexi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: havoc discussion thread.

Postby lameloserlexi » Mon May 29, 2017 12:36 am

"And the waves come crashing over me
Cause I'm caught up in who I couldn't be
Cause what you want and what you need
Is a man that I could never be
And what you want and what you need
Is anyone, anyone but me"

——♥——

`````name ↠ castle comer
    `````gender ↠ male
    `````age ↠ 4 years
    `````scent ↠ fire smoke
    `````breed ↠ queensland heeler
    `````appearance ↠ blue-gray fur with brown; blue eyes

`````rank ↠ alpha
    `````pack ↠ oil pack

`````crush/mate ↠ open for a crush
    `````sexuality ↠ bisexual [leans towards males]

`````personality ↠ proud, determined, stubborn, persistent, occasionally arrogant, serious, hard worker, never has fun, easily broken-up when it comes to romance, quick to become jealous

`````history ↠ castle comer was born as a sickly pup. he wasn't able to get as much milk from his mother as he had seven other siblings looking for their own food. however, another nursing queen was willing to share milk to the much weaker pup. she always told him to never look down, for that's where the prey lie. the sky is where he should be, up high with the alphas. the caring queen is what makes him want to become more than the simple fighter he used to be. he's never disrespected a queen since she told him that, treating any queen (in the pack or not) like a god. now, he's achieved his dream and plans on running the back as best he can.
    `````family ↠ open to play siblings
Last edited by lameloserlexi on Fri Jun 02, 2017 3:32 am, edited 4 times in total.
lameloserlexi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lameloserlexi » Mon May 29, 2017 12:36 am

"I've had blood on my hands.
I stepped over the body of a good man.
I wanted to change so, I walked away.
It was giving me hell so, I gave it the same."

——♥——

`````name ↠ zombie
    `````gender ↠ male
    `````age ↠ 3 years
    `````scent ↠ mud and pulled-up grass
    `````breed ↠ belgian malinois mix
    `````appearance ↠ brown and black fur with blue-green eyes

`````rank ↠ guard
    `````pack ↠ steel pack

`````crush/mate ↠ open
    `````sexuality ↠ bisexual

`````personality ↠ fun-loving, disrespectful, focuses a little too much, aloof, odd-ball, flirts with everyone, romantic, dishonest, childish

`````history ↠ zombie was the only living pup born to his mother, the five other pups dying at birth. no one knows why he was the only one to survive, him being the runt of the litter, but he survived. both of his parents paid him no attention, always grieving over his siblings. he thought they hated him, so he always begged for their attention by trying to make them laugh, be proud of him, or just simply look at their only pup. he resents his siblings for dying, for his parents might have just loved him if they had also lived.
    `````family ↠
Last edited by lameloserlexi on Thu Jun 01, 2017 3:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
lameloserlexi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby imp. » Mon May 29, 2017 1:03 am

"My level of sarcasm has got to the point where
I don't even know if I'm kidding or not."

——♥——

`````name ↠ bella
    `````gender ↠ female
    `````age ↠ 5 years
    `````scent ↠ a winter breeze
    `````breed ↠ australian shepherd
    `````appearance ↠ dusty white fur with patches of light and dark browns; light blue eyes

`````rank ↠ alpha
    `````pack ↠ steel pack

`````crush/mate ↠ open
    `````sexuality ↠ bisexual

`````personality ↠ very blunt, finicky, malicious, egotistical, takes few things seriously, demands honesty

`````history ↠ bella was one of the two pups born to his mother, and they both had surprised. bella was raised by two loving parents and had a wonderful older brother. her brother was always trying to give bella anything she could ever want, which included a diamond bracelet which she still has. one night, her home burned down along with her parents and brother. bella refuses to accept the fact they're dead, and is now the head of steel pack because of her longing for a family.
    `````family ↠
imp.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lameloserlexi » Mon May 29, 2017 1:09 am

imp.
    Accepted!
lameloserlexi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kendall Roy » Mon May 29, 2017 1:14 am

voice claim:Toby Stephens as Captain Flint in Black Sails
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqvd7yWel3k//https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GH9-50hkqPs
[Both his parents were British dogs given to his owners gang as presents from an British gang(( who stole the two dogs from an country estate in England)) so he also has an English accent}
——♥——

`````Decker ↠
You can also call him Deck or Colonel [his nickname when he was a dog fighter]
`````gender ↠ Male
`````age ↠ 5
`````scent ↠ Soft blood smell and black coffee
`````breed ↠ Alsation husky mix
`````appearance ↠ He is a good looking dog and his owners were initially going to sell him as a pet due to this
His fur is various tones of;beign,browns,black and white.His eyes are pale blue and his belly and muzzle and white.He has a scar around 1cm long across the center of his muzzle and across his left eye (this didnt damage his actual eye in any way) and both his ears are ripped slightlyin various places
He is around the size of a average wolf around 80cm tall and weights around 30kg

`````rank ↠ Lead Fighter
`````pack ↠ Steel pack

`````crush/mate ↠ {CLOSED//But a dog can have a crush on him if you want to.}
`````sexuality ↠ Homosexual

`````personality ↠ He's snaps easily and finds it difficult to fight his anger which can ultimately take over in any situation
.The protection of the pack is his number 1 priority over everything else
.He's quick witted and sarcastic and is intelligent
.He acts like your average cool guy and does like attention in the form of a badass role model
.He does tend to snap at everyone and can come across as grumpy at time
.He pretty much calls everyone younger than him "Kid"
.He can be quite reserved and is actually a good listener meaning he will be more than happy for you to tell him your problems
.He is affectionate towards the younger members of the pack due to the fact he had a younger brother himself
.Underneath his tough exterior he has great deal of self loathing as everyone he is close to seems to get hurt and always blames himself
.He is careless with his own life and risks it too much, but if you are fighting at his side he would protect you no matter what
.If you manage to get close to him he will put your life way above his and and would die for you without a second thought

`````history ↠ He was bread and kept as a fighting dog by a local gang and quickly became their champion winning evey fight that he was in;but one day one of his close friends was fighting and when the fight should have been called off but his owner kept the fight going and his friend was killed.He attacked his owner but he decided that he needed to escape because if he was to stay he know that he would be killed.
His younger brother Frankie was killed by a rival dog after Decker beat him in an important fight, after out of anger Decker attacked and killed his rival
Decker never forgave himself for this and regrets not spending as much time as he could have with his brother

`````family ↠ Mother-Candi [alive?] Father-Caz [alive?] younger brother-frankie [deceased]
Last edited by Kendall Roy on Thu Jun 29, 2017 10:02 am, edited 3 times in total.
──-───────────
Rafa ♂ ⚣ 🏳️‍🌈 🇬🇧 |
───────────-──
███░████████ █
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

███░██████████████████████████ █
──-─────────────────────────────
Booyah Fordham Law
─────────────────────────────-──

███░█████████████ █
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──-───────────────

credit 🖤 🖤 🖤 🖤
───────────────-──

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
███░█████████████ █
Kendall Roy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kendall Roy » Mon May 29, 2017 1:19 am

Hear me roar!
——♥——
name ↠ Crow
`````gender ↠ Male
`````age ↠ 8 months
`````scent ↠Pine needles
`````breed ↠ Alsatian
`````appearance ↠Pure black,light green eyes.His right ear has a tear across it from a fight with an wild cat.

`````rank ↠N/A
`````pack ↠N/A

`````crush/mate ↠ None
`````sexuality ↠ ?

`````personality ↠Crow is fiercely independent due to the fact he's been alone for the last four months of his life.
He loves to chase animals and he is actually an good hunter,that is when he doesn't scare it off.
He loves to sleep in the sun.
He has no intention of joining a pack due to his care free and don't care attitude.
He is pretty much a wild dog,he never really interacted with humans and now he rarely sees another dog.
He salvages scraps and hunts for his own meals .

`````history ↠His mother died of unexplained circumstances shortly after he was born.He stayed with his father who was an factory guard dog until his father left him in the woods to fend for himself because he couldnt be bothered to care for a pup.

`````family ↠Father- Ali
Mother-Faye

Crow lives in his ;his den is an old broken down camper van in a patch of forest.He collects all kinds of objects such as old cogs or shiny looking objects.
──-───────────
Rafa ♂ ⚣ 🏳️‍🌈 🇬🇧 |
───────────-──
███░████████ █
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

──-─────────────────────────────
Booyah Fordham Law
─────────────────────────────-──

███░█████████████ █
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──-───────────────

credit 🖤 🖤 🖤 🖤
───────────────-──

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
███░█████████████ █
Kendall Roy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lameloserlexi » Mon May 29, 2017 1:25 am

Sherlock Holmes.

Accepted - For Decker, I have Zombie open for a relationship. If you want to do forbidden, there's always Coral Bones and Castle Comer.
lameloserlexi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me