A Khimaira Story [Discussions and Forms]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

A Khimaira Story [Discussions and Forms]

Postby ɩɴɗσℜαρτσʀ » Sun May 14, 2017 7:55 pm

This is the discussion form for A Khimaira Story. Please post your forms here and any other discussions. If you have questions to ask those go here as well.

Table of Contents

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Show Name:[/b]
[b]Barn Name:[/b]
[b]Adoption Certificate:[/b] (adoption page link)
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Backstory/History:[/b]
[b]Domestication:[/b] (Wild or Tamed)
[b]Herd?:[/b] (check registry, or PM me to register a herd)
[b]Rider?:[/b]

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Full Name:[/b]
[b]Nickname:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Description:[/b]
[b]Horse:[/b]

Please feel free to add images to your post, you are allowed to pimp your post and add sections, but please at least keep the base line. If anything changes about your character it is YOUR responsibility to edit your character form page and to keep it as up to date as possible.
Last edited by ɩɴɗσℜαρτσʀ on Mon May 15, 2017 6:46 am, edited 4 times in total.
ɩɴɗσℜαρτσʀ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

A Knight's Tale // Joust

Postby ɩɴɗσℜαρτσʀ » Sun May 14, 2017 7:58 pm

╒══════════⚔══════════╕

Username: DauntlessDivergentC
    Show Name: A Knight's Tale
    Barn Name: Joust
    Adoption Certificate: #41 Khimaira Friesians
    Mate: Abby
    Domestication: Tamed
    Herd?: Herd of Warriors
    Rider?: Dessabella
╘══════════⚔══════════╛
Personality: Joust is a bit off a show off in comps and in front of cameras. He is hot headed and likes being on top. He kinda flirts with cameras just for show. He is highly competitive and rarely socializes with competitors. He tries to keep a level head and focuses on the comp rather than the other horses.

Away from the comps and at his home he is more laid back and is generally very sweet, like sugar. He enjoys the sun and spends his time on the beach, swimming, or the meadows. He can be seen as a gentle giant, he is 18 hands tall, or even romantic at times. He is just looking for a sweet mare to share his love and warmth with. He hates winter and rarely ventures out into the snow.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Backstory/History: n/a

Image Image
Last edited by ɩɴɗσℜαρτσʀ on Mon May 15, 2017 5:49 am, edited 2 times in total.

╔═══════════════════════════════╗

I used to be DauntlessDivergentC! Please do not steal!
You may still refer to me as Daunt or Dauntless! I am
still working on fixing my signature! SNM is still alive
and active! It was moved to Deviantart! Please do not
ask to buy my breed! Akhal-Turk is a new horse breed!
Feel free to check out the metallic horses!

DeviantArt | SNM | Fergons | Mao Aku | Akhal-Turk

╚═══════════════════════════════╝

ɩɴɗσℜαρτσʀ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Dessabella Romaine Thalia

Postby ɩɴɗσℜαρτσʀ » Sun May 14, 2017 8:00 pm

╒══════════⚔══════════╕
    Username: DauntlessDivergentC
    Full Name: Dessabella Romaine Thalia
    Nickname: Dess, Dessa, Dessy
    Job: Artillery Stables Director
    Horse: Joust
╘══════════⚔══════════╛

Personality: Dessy is a sweet manored young lady. She is the owner of Artillery Stables and does really well at managing it. She can be highly competitive and always strives to do her best. At times she tries to act like she's head honcho and can be pretty rude and bossy, but she truly is a sweet natured gal. She loves making friends and enjoys spending time with her horse(s). Some of her favorite things to do is shoot archery, ride horses, hike, play/listen to music, read, write and drawl.
Description:

Last edited by ɩɴɗσℜαρτσʀ on Mon May 15, 2017 5:54 am, edited 4 times in total.

ɩɴɗσℜαρτσʀ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: A Khimaira Story [Discussions and Forms]

Postby TheUnsinkableShips » Mon May 15, 2017 3:04 am

Username: ~*Warrior Cats*~
Show Name: When The River Ran Scarlet
Barn Name: Scar
Personality: Scar is actually very kind, despite his daunting name. He is very caring and respectful of others wishes. However, he has a temper. If you mess with him or any of his friends too much, he will not hesitate to put you in your place. He does keep very conditioned, and has a powerful kick and bite. He often puts up a strong facade to new horses he meets, so they know they can't get away with everything. This can be a curse or a blessing. He has one foal, who lives else where, and was an accident, but he doesn't mention him to most.
Image: Image
Backstory/History: He was born in captivity, but his owners neglected him and his fellow stablemates as yearlings. They escaped out of desperation for food and water, whereupon they had to split up and join separate herds. Scar ended up in Joust's herd, where he has lived peacefully since.
Domestication: Wild
Herd?: Joust's Herd (I forgot the name shooooot)
Rider?: None as of now. He has a very negative view of humans, and has never really come in contact with one since his neglective one.
Last edited by TheUnsinkableShips on Mon Jul 10, 2017 7:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
▓▓ ████
▓▓ ─♔──
▓▓ ████
ImagexxxImage

𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄!
𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄!
𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄!
▓▓▓
▓▓▓
▓▓▓
▓▓▓

─────────┘
─────── 𝑺𝑾𝑰𝑴 ─ ⋯ ──
𝑰𝑵 𝑻𝑯𝑬 ▓
x
▒▒▒▒▒▒
┌──┐┌─┐
└──┘└─┘

██

██
𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐊! ▓
𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐊! ▓
𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐊! ─
┌─────────────┐

Hello there!
Call me Ships <3
I love drawing, horses,
and writing! If there's a
fandom, I'm probably in it,
and would love to chat
about it! Just pm!

└─────────────┘

Image Image
█ 𝐀𝐈𝐑
█ 𝐀𝐈𝐑
┌───────────┐
k~f - errp - rise - vok
boer - link - link - ©

└───────────┘
TheUnsinkableShips

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NeriHyuga » Mon May 15, 2017 7:34 am

Username: NeriHyuga
Show Name: The Lich of the Sea
Barn Name: Zeref
Adoption Certificate: viewtopic.php?f=53&t=3183239
Personality:
What can i say about Zeref? Maybe… get out of his way. No i’m serious, don’t get on his wrong hoove. Zeref is incredible dangerous and a horse that even likes to kill and to devour. Yes he eats meat when he can get some. I even saw him eating some little birds that strayed to far away from their parents. Something i knew horses can do, but never saw it with my own eyes till i got this horse. It is almost impossible to have this horse around others, he attacks other horses without any signs, an incredible fury and evilness. I never tend to call a horse evil, but this guy here is exactly that. I normally don’t do anything with this horse and tend to get away when i see him coming. He roams around a big territory and i never saw a horse approaching that territory without a will to fight the evil demon on his ground. Even Zeth tends to not meddle with this stallion, i never saw him around Zeref in the long time i have these two stallions.
The only other horse that goes to this guy is Katsuro. They don’t like each other, but they don’t attack each other too. Often i have the feeling that these two get along like two brothers that don’t see to much in the other one.
But the biggest surprise he gave me, was his daughter Senshi, i would never believe that this stallion could get a daughter that is the exact opposite and overflows with love.
Backstory/History: None
Herd?: None, he lives alone
Rider?: None

Last edited by NeriHyuga on Mon Jul 10, 2017 7:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheUnsinkableShips » Mon May 15, 2017 9:59 am

Full Name: James Wilson
Nickname: He doesn't really have one, though sometimes people who are close to him call him Jay. But only to get on his nerves XD
Personality: James is quiet and intelligent. He is very kind and somewhat motherly. He maintains great control of his temper, and helps anyone, animal or human. He smiles a lot and is usually very determined. However, he doesn't like to displease anyone, leading to putting others feelings above his own. He often will do things that are dangerous to himself in order to help another. He blames himself for things that happen very easily, and will sometimes enter a funk if something happens that he believes is his fault.
Description: He is a young man of about 5 feet and 6 inches, with curly brown hair and green eyes. He often wears a t shirt and jeans, and doesn't really like dressing up.
Horse: Two Left Feet//Deuce (form next)
▓▓ ████
▓▓ ─♔──
▓▓ ████
ImagexxxImage

𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄!
𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄!
𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄!
▓▓▓
▓▓▓
▓▓▓
▓▓▓

─────────┘
─────── 𝑺𝑾𝑰𝑴 ─ ⋯ ──
𝑰𝑵 𝑻𝑯𝑬 ▓
x
▒▒▒▒▒▒
┌──┐┌─┐
└──┘└─┘

██

██
𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐊! ▓
𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐊! ▓
𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐊! ─
┌─────────────┐

Hello there!
Call me Ships <3
I love drawing, horses,
and writing! If there's a
fandom, I'm probably in it,
and would love to chat
about it! Just pm!

└─────────────┘

Image Image
█ 𝐀𝐈𝐑
█ 𝐀𝐈𝐑
┌───────────┐
k~f - errp - rise - vok
boer - link - link - ©

└───────────┘
TheUnsinkableShips

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NeriHyuga » Sun Jul 09, 2017 10:27 pm

I would like to withdraw Zeref and add two other horses i would like to play way more xD if this rpg goes active in the future

Username:NeriHyuga
Show Name: I'm my Own Self
Barn Name: Dark Pit
Adoption Certificate: viewtopic.php?f=53&t=3463622
Personality:
Dark Pit is a really sassy character and a pain in the a*s, he likes to be alone and doesn't want to have anything to do with other horses or talking living beings. He tends to search for places that are quite and silent, then he lays down and just enjoys doing absolutly nothing or sometimes reading a book. Dark Pit loves to hear the sounds of nature, like birds shirping and leaves rustling in the wind. If somebody bugs him when he wants his alone time, he can get very furious and doesn't hesitate to do anything to get the other to shut up.
Dark Pit is a very old horse, because he got cursed. He visited an old, haunted building in the past and got cursed because he set an evil being free while entering the mansion. This curse doesn't allow him to die in any way, not on age and not through injury or illness. Because he always outlives others he tends to stay away from everyone and not letting anybody in his heart.
This wasn't really successful, seeing that he got a mate he loves with all his might, but this mate even gave him something in return that was the greatest gift in his life, his son: Pit. When Pit was born he knew in an instant that the little boy was the same as himself, his curse passed down to him and so he was immortal like Dark Pit and not just that, Pit even got his cursed body and was able to change into a angel form like his dad.
Backstory/History: look above
Herd?: No herd
Rider?: no rider, because he would never accept being owned or riden
his angel form:

and the other horse:

Username: NeriHyuga
Show Name: Palutenas Champion
Barn Name: Pit
Adoption Certificate: viewtopic.php?f=53&t=3488251
Personality:
Pit is definitly coming after his dad Cupid. He is a very cheerful and optimistic little guy. There seems to be absolutly nothing that can doom his mood and he loves to bug his darker dad Dark Pit. He isn't really aware about the fact that he often strains the nerves of the other, he just loves to be around him and often get's bullied by the other horses because of that. They call him daddy's boy and things, but that doesn't hurt Pit at all, he doesn't even care about that. He just enjoys life and spending time with his dark daddy.
Dark Pit on the other hand really loves his son, even if he is annoyingly cheerful, but he hates when other horses laugh about Pit. But that stopped as soon as Pit made acquaintance with his angel form. Soon after he got 3 years old and meet the adult age of a horse, he grew terribly ill. His parents felt anxiety and fear, the fear of loosing their son. But Dark Pit knew what was going on and he stayed at Pits side till the curse started to affect his body the first time. He always knew that Pit had the same curse like him, but it never showed an effect on the boy, till he was 3 years old.
Pits body changed and he became immortal like his dad and he was able to change his horse form into a angel form too. The first time it was an accident and he totally freaked out because he couldn't control it, but Dark Pit showed him how he was able to change his form at his will and soon both mans roared throught the sky with their white and black wings.
Backstory/History: look above
Herd?: no herd
Rider?: he has none and he would never accept being owned, but he accepts people riding him if it makes them happy
his angel form:
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ɩɴɗσℜαρτσʀ » Mon Jul 10, 2017 4:53 am

Alright cool ^^

If you can since you are withdrawing Zeref, could you edit out that post? As soon as a few more people join I can start this rp.

ɩɴɗσℜαρτσʀ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NeriHyuga » Mon Jul 10, 2017 7:06 am

DauntlessDivergentC wrote:Alright cool ^^

If you can since you are withdrawing Zeref, could you edit out that post? As soon as a few more people join I can start this rp.

x3 i hope we can start it soon, i will make a post in the fanclub again :3
and i stroke zeref now ^^
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheUnsinkableShips » Mon Jul 10, 2017 7:18 am

Show Name: Two Left Feet
Barn Name: Deuce
Adoption Certificate: xXx
Personality: Deuce is a quirky little mare, with kindness to spare. She can be clumsy sometimes, but is overly kind. She doesn't have a very dirty mind and is more shy and quaint, finding joy in the simplicity of life and closeness of others. She is a lovebird, and is very affectionate in everything she does. She is also very imaginative and open minded, as well as artistic.
Backstory/History: Deuce has been raised in captivity her whole life, and is very trusting of humans. Sometimes too much.
Domestication: Tamed
Herd?: She's in the stable so, no I don't think so.
Rider?: Yes, James

▓▓ ████
▓▓ ─♔──
▓▓ ████
ImagexxxImage

𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄!
𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄!
𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄!
▓▓▓
▓▓▓
▓▓▓
▓▓▓