» Lᴏᴠᴇ ᴀɴᴅ Wᴀʀ // discussion

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

» Lᴏᴠᴇ ᴀɴᴅ Wᴀʀ // discussion

Postby 200765 » Sat May 13, 2017 2:56 pm

▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
The kingdom of Eleyah is engaged in war against the kingdom
of Shadis. When it was obvious that Eleyah was loosing badly,
the king sent out a command.

"Every household must send a man over sixteen years of
age without disabilities to fight in the war. Households with
no eligible men are excused from this order, but must
provide some kind of compensation may it be food, livestock, ..
weapons, or money. With this order, Eleyah will not be
defeated by Shadis. Eleyah will triumph!"

Five young women heard of this order and knew that it would
be hard on their family. Nobody in their family was fit to fight,
and their families would not be able to pay the compensation.

They decided to disguise themselves as men, taking up
a sword or a bow to join the army and fight for their country.

When the five women get trained by five soldiers, they
start to become suspicious. It will get harder for the women
to keep their secret. In the midst of the war, their true
identities may be revealed.

But maybe with the reveal, unexpected feelings will arise
during the battle to protect Eleyah.

▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
Roleplay Topic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

» Charlotte Julianne Kinsey // Scout

Postby 200765 » Sun May 14, 2017 2:05 am

Name » Charlotte Julianne Kinsey
"Male" Name » Charlie James Kinsey
Gender » Female disguised as male
Age » Twenty-two
Role » Scout in training
Sexuality » Heterosexual
Family » Miles (father, deceased), Rachel
(mother, 47), Jacob Kinsey (brother, 12)
Crush/Relationship » Open, none yet

Hair » Blonde, wavy
Eyes » Warm brown
Height + Weight » 5'2", 109lbs.
Build » Petite
Disguise » Short, unruly blonde hair,
chest bound, loose clothes

Horse » Storm, dark brown Lusitano stallion
Weapons » Twin daggers, small knife
Impulsive and instinctive, Charlotte reacts to things quickly. Her horse is fast, and she is light, making the perfect combination for a good scout. She is creative, intelligent, and has no trouble thinking under pressure. If she's in a sticky situation, her wit and ability to adapt can help her find a way to get out of the situation.

Charlotte is protective and selfless, which is probably why she ended up in the war in the first place. Her family owns a small farm, just a few acres large. It used to be larger until her father died and they had to sell land that they couldn't work without her father. Her family could not spare enough to pay for not having anyone fight in the war without going into debt, so she decided that she would go into the war to keep her mother and brother safe. Cutting off her long hair and borrowing male clothes she from a neighbor, Charlotte joined the army under the name Charlie James Kinsey, the eldest son who just returned home from working abroad. She took her horse, Storm, with her, as well as a pair of identical daggers and a small knife. She already knows how to ride, having done so for years on her family's farm. The weapons on the other hand, are new to her. Charlotte—now Charlie—will have to learn more than just the basics in the army if she wishes to survive.

Ever since she was little, Charlotte was taught by her father to not give up until she has put in all her effort. Her father taught her to think outside the box if something wasn't working, or to persist and try something else. When her father left for the war years ago, the last thing he said was to "be strong for you mother and your brother." That was the last Charlotte ever heard of him, for he died in the war a few months later.

As her father told her, Charlotte continued to be the strong person in her family after her father's death. She took on new responsibilities and became the reliable, independent person her family needed. Before her father's death, she used to be more wild and mischievous. Now she tries to hide her negative emotions, turning that anger and frustration into energy to get what she needs to do done. She may get angry at someone, but she won't show it unless they truly annoy her and she'll express her fury clearly. Containing her emotions isn't good for her, but no one has taught her to do otherwise.
Last edited by 200765 on Mon May 15, 2017 12:36 pm, edited 3 times in total.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

» Charlotte Julianne Kinsey // Relations

Postby 200765 » Sun May 14, 2017 2:05 am

(✔) positive/friends (≣) neutral (✘) negative (♡) possible love interest (❤) current crush

« Women in Disguise »

[Archer] Jessica "Jasper" Parker (✔) » The two of them do not interact much at first, but after accidentally
      finding out about each other's secret, Charlotte and Jess become good friends and allies. They will work
      together to keep others from finding out about their true gender.

[Archer] Macey "Mace" Maddox (✔) » Macey and Charlotte are childhood friends. The two of them came up
      with the idea to go into war to keep their families out of debt and helped each other with the disguises.
      They'll share a tent together to make help keep their identities a secret.

[Soldier] Bella "Eric" Everwind (≣) » Bella's tendency to argue makes Charlotte careful about how she acts
      around the girl. If Bella does get angry and starts to argue with Charlotte, she's sure that she won't get
      really mad and will walk away and put her energy into something else.

[Soldier] Kublai "Kub" (≣) » When Charlotte meets Kublai at first, she is wary of the thief. She does not trust
      Kublai at all, until Charlotte gets to know her little by little. Though the two do not become good friends, they
      are acquaintances and are willing to help each other out of difficult situations.

« Men in Army »

[Commander] Vaxas Tavrinth (✔) » Charlotte finds Vaxas to be a good, if not quiet commander and trainer.
      The two of them have a quiet friendship between them, built on their common traits of independence and
      hidden emotions.

[Archer] Matthias Faulk (≣) » The two of them are acquaintances, only knowing each other from having tents
      nearby at the edge of camp. She's there so it's easier to keep her identity secret, and Matthias is there to avoid
      people at camp. Charlotte respects him for his archery skills but they don't have much interaction at first.

[Archer] Brannon Ó Conghaile (≣ ✔) » Both of them have a stubborn and determined nature so if the two of
      them work together on something, it will more likely than not be done and they form something like the
      ultimate team. Though they work well together, Charlotte is wary of Bran because he is intuitive and could
      possibly figure out she is a girl if she does not work hard to hide it.

[Soldier] Elias Thorne (✔ ♡) » After their first meeting, the two of them become close friends with a
      relationship full of teasing (mostly about height) and jokes, the occasional prank and just having a strong
      friendship. Charlotte starts to like Elias—probably more than she should in a war—but feels terrible about
      hiding her gender and is worried about what will happen if he finds out that she is a girl.

[Soldier] Alexander Moon (✔) » Once they get to know each other, Alex and Charlotte have a strong friendship.
      He admires her creativity and quick thinking, and is comfortable hanging out with her because he thinks
      she is a guy. Charlotte feels guilty for not telling Alex that she is a girl but needs to keep it a secret. When
      Alex is around Charlotte he can be himself.
Last edited by 200765 on Mon May 22, 2017 3:29 am, edited 7 times in total.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

jessica lynn

Postby broken* » Sun May 14, 2017 2:57 am

i. jessica lynn parker
goes by "jasper" to the other men
ii. young woman in disguise
iii. twenty y/o
iv. archer 1 in training
v. x "male" version - chopped off her hair, binds chest
(only 5 foot, due to bone condition)
vi. brought her own horse, butler, her thoroughbred stallion
vii. no current crush/partner (heterosexual)
viii. father & mother; (no siblings)
ix. strong, confident, brave, loyal, kind.
eager, curious, stubborn, determined, genuine.
appears reserved, quiet, unsure, unsocial, nervous.
x. she was born on a small farm on the
northern outskirts of the country. her family's
horses are famous; they are not massive like
many of the others in the country who ride
drafts of some sort, but they are unique and
strong in their own ways. when her father was
young, he served in the army, & his father ran
the farm. their horses were chosen by the royal
family to ride, as well as for the majority of the
soldiers. as he got older, and served many years,
he retired to just work the farm. he had a stroke
the next year, leaving him much slower than he
was before, with a multitude of health issues.
jessica knew he could not return to service, nor
did she have any brothers who could be sent;
she had a younger brother, he was four years so,
but he was born premature & extremely weak.
he lived his entire life very sickly, but the family
did well enough to cover his medical bills. but
when he was 12, unfortunately he passed away
from heart complications, and the family was left
in pieces; her mother, who had previously taken
care of both her son and husband, now had only
one male to worry about; jess would not allow
her to worry about the farm & money also.
his treatments were extremely expensive, and
they were barely keeping the farm afloat. money was
not an option. and so, to save her family's home,
she enlisted, as a son whom had never left the farm
because he had no desire to go out, being "antisocial".

;;butler;;
he is a purebred thoroughbred, one of the ones born and raised on her family farm. he was actually delivered by jess, who had been unable to sleep and gone to check on the pregnant mare, only to find her deeply contracting and had no time to call for help. butler is about six years old now, and he stands on the taller side of his breed, being about 17 hands. he is a palomino, coat wise, with four white socks and a white blaze on his face. he is a very strong and defiant horse, who does not allow anyone else near him, aside from jess. he threw off a neighbor who tried to jump on his back; jess was the one who broke him/trained him, and he will and has seriously injured anyone else that even tries to pet him.
Last edited by broken* on Fri May 19, 2017 4:29 am, edited 7 times in total.
broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

jessica lynn relations

Postby broken* » Sun May 14, 2017 2:57 am

men
    vaxas (commander) - neu she is extremely weary of the commander. she shows him respect, as he deserves it, but she does not go out of her way to be around him. he is the last person she wants to find out about her secret, due to the fact that he is in charge, and is very unlikely to break the rules to keep her around, even if she did what she did for good reasons. he also knows her family; due to the fact that he bought his horse from her family farm. thankfully he doesn't know her family thoroughly, just her father, but she is very careful about sharing anything about her personal/family life with him.

matthias (archer) - pos ahh her unwilling mentor. much like herself, he doesn't exactly want to be there, but is required to be, to keep his family safe, and slowly they bond over this similar fact. they slowly become very sibling-like, with jess being extremely over-protective over his safety, which is very hilarious. imagine her, standing five foot, jumping in front of the tall lad and telling him to "get back", and him just kind of grinning and being like "you are aware i'm more than a foot taller than you right?"

brannon (archer) - neu pm me if you have any ideas!

elias (soldier) - pos jess' father began having some anger issues, due to his physical impairments, and she is the only one who knows how to calm him down. i can see jess being able to have this sort of relation with elias, where when he gets rash or angry, she is able to calm him and talk him through it without him making any rash decisions. they weren't intentionally close, until one day she saw him off by himself in the evening, and simply sat beside him, as her presence can be calming. they have a very quiet but personal connection.

alexander (soldier) - pos (future crush) at first, jess carried a picture of herself and her little brother in her pocket. after training one day, it fell out, and alex found it. upon returning it to her, he noticed how similar "she" and her "sister" looked, and thus asked. jess thus told him that she was her little brother, and that was her sister in the picture, who had passed away from a heart disease she had had her entire life (thus switching her and her brother's lives, essentially). they connected because of alex having a sister as well, and they connected over this. he helped her train in hand on hand combat, which she isn't required to know but wants to, just to be safe.

women
    charlotte (scout) - pos the pair didn't interact much at first, especially since jess is so against making any sort of relations or friends as she worries about exposing her secret. however, one night she wasn't as careful as she should have been; her tent is next to char's, and the other girl saw her removing her chest bindings, thus exposing her true self. after that occurs, the pair become allies, and work together to help keep their true identities hidden.

macey (archer) - pos similar to what happened with charlotte, as she and macey share a tent, they both witnessed jess unbinding her chest one night. jess was overjoyed to find there were others like herself, and the trio are now very close, working hard to strengthen and fit in but also to help each other's true identities remain hidden from outside eyes.

bella (soldier) - neu pm me if you have any ideas!

kublai (soldier) - neu pm me if you have any ideas!
Last edited by broken* on Fri May 19, 2017 5:16 am, edited 6 times in total.
broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

elias thorne, the soldier

Postby paria. » Sun May 14, 2017 4:19 am

name; Elias Thorne
nicknames; Eli
gender; Male
age; 23
role; Soldier 1b
sexuality; Heterosexual

girlfriend; None
crush; Pm me!

horse; Ryn, dapple grey Friesian stallion.
weapons; A broad sword and shield (although he doesn't use the shield often).

personality; Elias is very strong-willed and determined, almost never giving up. Eli likes to think before he acts, although he can become impulsive when angry. He prefers to observe and listen to a conversation before actually joining in. He's also got quite the humor when it comes to cheering people up. He doesn't place his trust or loyalty to just anyone, but his loyalty and trust is a precious commodity. Elias can get mad but it takes some poking and prodding to actually make him angry. It isn't often that he becomes angry, but when he does his hands start to tremble and he could possibly loose control.
description; Eli is about 6'5 tall and his weight is estimated to be 220lbs. He's muscular, which is partially due to his abnormally large size. He has bright blue eyes and a light brown (almost blonde) mess of hair he wears relatively short compared to others. Elias also has some stubble that he's let grow out, and a black and grey feathered wings tattoo on his back. The tattoo stretches from the center of his shoulder blades to a few inches past his shoulders, so the feathers can be seen if he had short sleeves on.

history; wippy
theme song; Sail - AWOLNATION
Last edited by paria. on Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:01 am, edited 7 times in total.
paria.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

elias thorne relations

Postby paria. » Sun May 14, 2017 4:19 am

__________________(E L I A S) !_________________

*Men in the Army*

Vaxas Tavrinth pos-neut-neg

description blah blah

Matthias Faulk pos-neut-neg

description blah blah

Brannon pos-neut-neg

description blah blah

Alexander pos-neut-neg

description blah blah

*Women in Disguise*

Charlotte "Charlie" pos-neut-neg

description blah blah

Jesscia "Jasper" pos-neut-neg

description blah blah

Macey "Mace" pos-neut-neg

description blah blah

Bella "Eric" pos-neut-neg

description blah blah

Character pos-neut-neg

description blah blah
Last edited by paria. on Wed May 17, 2017 10:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
paria.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ɪᴛ's ᴀ ʟᴏɴɢ, sᴀᴅ sᴛᴏʀʏ

Postby Butter Dragon » Sun May 14, 2017 10:42 am

♛♕ Matthias Reese Faulk ♕♛
Gnarls Barkley - Crazy
male ♛ heterosexual ♕ twenty ♛ archer 1b
Face Claim-Camden Sutkowski

Loyalty. It's the one thing that Matthias would be completely emotionally void without. He lived with his single father and younger sister and did his best with odd jobs to pick up the slack where his father's job left them lacking. To his village Matthias was a delinquent. Stealing, starting fights and in the stocks at least once every week. To his family on the other hand he was a hero. They live in a poor village, frequently taken advantage of by the larger towns surrounding them. But Matthias would still do everything that he possibly could to help his family, even if it meant getting in trouble with the law, as it had on many occasions. But despite his family being on hard times he was happy. At least, as happy as he could be. He was a good cowherd, though he could guide most any live stock with ease. He was a skilled archer even before he was forced to join the war because of his need to protect his herd.
When his family heard about the decree they knew they had no choice, but Matthias still did everything he could to fight it. His family would be left destitute without him, his father was getting older and work was hard to find if you weren't a strong young man. His sister may be able to help by marrying to a wealthy family but even so she was years away from the proper age. But without anything they could afford to give up as compensation when the guards came to round up the boys Matthias was urged by his father not to put up a fight.

♛ family ♛
sister, Katherine, 12
father, Clarence, 52
mother, Margaret

Last edited by Butter Dragon on Sun May 14, 2017 12:33 pm, edited 17 times in total.
Butter Dragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

WIP

Postby Butter Dragon » Sun May 14, 2017 10:42 am

♔ = Positivexxxxx♕ = Neutralxxxxx♚ = Negative

♕ Cʜᴀʀʟᴏᴛᴛᴇ Kɪɴsᴇʏ ♕
So does a neutral relationship (at least in the beginning) sound good? They're probably just acquaintances, maybe their tents are somewhat close to each other. Charlotte would put her tent at the outer edge of the camp so she can protect her identity, and Matthias might do the same to avoid people as much as possible.

♔ Eʟɪᴀs Tʜᴏʀɴᴇ ♔
Matthias doesn't get along with Elias. At least, not when Elias is acting impulsive. Matthias hates it when people act impulsively, even though he himself acts that way not infrequently. But despite the differences they may have Matt still sees Eli as a reliable ally and can even call him a friend. They butt heads on occasion, sometimes they even escalate to an argument, but for the most part they get along fine and enjoy fighting side by side. It's not unheard of for the two of them to sneak off together on horseback to let off some steam.

♔ Mᴀᴄᴇʏ Mᴀᴅᴅᴏx ♔
Matthias and Macey hit it off right away, and it didn't take long for them to become fast friends. He took to her right away and would take any opportunity he could to practice fighting with her just so they could get to know each other a little better. She seemed like the only person who he could really talk to throughout the whole ordeal. But he was bound to find out her secret at some point, and when he did he didn't know what to do. Matthias quickly realized that he'd been falling for her so now, to protect himself and her cover, he pushed her away.

♚ Vᴀxᴀs Tᴀᴠʀɪɴᴛʜ ♚
When they were younger Vaxas, Matthias and Mallius were as close as siblings. Vaxas and Mallius of course were actual siblings, Mallius being the former's younger brother, but even Matthias, who wasn't related to either, felt like he was as close to the brothers as anyone who may have been related through blood. And the two of them felt the same about Matt. Vaxas left for war as a young adult, Mallius and Matthias became closer after he left and they weren't able to see him anymore. It was their relationship that eventually led to Mallius's death. Adventures to new places weren't unheard of on the part of these two boys, but they always went together. Matthias had invited Mallius to explore a canyon that was supposedly haunted. Mallius went but Matthias was serving his time in the stocks for thievery. Mallius would've never gone alone, and Matthias wouldn't have let him, but Matthias didn't get the chance to warn Mallius not to go before he was hauled off by an angry shop keeper. Mallius died in that canyon due to an unforeseen accident. And Vaxas has blamed Matthias for it ever since. Matthias spent a good amount of time grieving but he thought that he was over it, at least as much as anyone who's lost their brother can be. But Matthias had no idea when he was dragged off to the war that his own commander would be the man that blamed Matthias for his brother's death.

♕ Bᴇʟʟᴀ Eᴠᴇʀᴡɪɴᴅ ♕
Matthias doesn't really have any feelings towards Bella, be it positive or negative. They could probably get along if they really tried considering their personalities overlap in many different aspects. But at the same time Bella and Matthias simply don't have enough of a connection to really become friends.

♚ Aʟᴇxᴀɴᴅᴇʀ Mᴏᴏɴ ♚

Just on the surface it wouldn't be too hard to think that Matthias and Alexander could make fine friends. But Matthias would hardly let that happen. Matthias sees Alex as someone who is "too good" and that makes him very suspicious of him. Even before Matthias saw his "dark side" there was always something about him that made Matthias very untrustworthy of him. He doesn't trust anyone who appears to present as having no flaws, and that's all that he sees in Alex.

♕♚ Bʀᴀɴɴᴏɴ Ó Cᴏɴɢʜᴀɪʟᴇ ♚♕
Matthias's feelings toward Brannon are a mix of negative and neutral. There's just something about Brannon that rubs Matt the wrong way but he can't put his finger on it so he doesn't really try. It baffles some people who know the two of them, they are so similar you'd think they'd get along just fine but it's because of their similarity that Matthias avoids Brannon. Brannon's bull-headed nature gets on Matthias's nerves, despite Matthias himself being very much the same way. But Matthias doesn't like to see himself emulated in other people, especially when it's those traits that he sees as flaws in his own character.

♔ Jᴇssɪᴄᴀ Lʏɴɴ ♔
Jessica and Matthias get along quite well. They first began bonding over their similar feelings, each loyal to their families and forced to join the armies for their own respective reasons. After a while they simply got closer and closer and eventually began very good friends. Jess and Matt eventually got as close as siblings and their relationship is rather comedic to those around him. Jess is very feisty and protective when it comes to Matt, and Matt of course feels the same, however when Jessica tries to protect him it can only really end in a laugh. She may be serious but her height makes it hard to take her seriously, especially when Matthias seems like a giant compared to her short stature.
Last edited by Butter Dragon on Fri May 19, 2017 7:19 am, edited 13 times in total.
Butter Dragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

» macey maddox // archer 2a

Postby razzberry » Sun May 14, 2017 12:45 pm

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐒
      ╔══════════════════════════════════════════╗
        at the age of twenty-two, macey maddox, now known solely as
        mace maddox, is a free-spirited woman who is bound by nothing
        but her own desire to persevere and achieve greatness. mace is
        a tough one, that can be assured, and while she is a cooperative
        trainee she fears not the act of speaking her mind but rather the
        act of keeping it yielded to manifest in the back of her mind. she
        is a witty individual with the right amount of sass to be able to
        dish whatever words are thrown at her, right back. mace, with all
        her dignified air, is a real sweetheart once you look past the stub
        born, opinionated face to her personality. she cares deeply for th
        ose who have impacted her and left their mark in her life, and str
        ongly believes in equality for all; men and women alike.
      ╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐀 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐀 𝐅𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐑

XXXXXXXXXXXX𝐈 𝐀𝐌
    ╔════════════════╗
      name. macey maddox
      alias. only responds
      to "mace"
      gender. feminine
      [disguised as a man]
      age. twenty two
      role. archer i.t
      s.o. heterosexual
      crush. none atm
    ╚════════════════╝
XXXXXXXXX𝐀 𝐒𝐔𝐑𝐕𝐈𝐕𝐎𝐑
    ╔════════════════╗
      height. 5'7"
      hair. sandy brown
      and short
      eyes. rich brown color
      disguise. bound chest,
      dirt on face, hair kept
      same but more unruly
      weapons. bow and
      arrows, twin daggers
      mount. basil, black
      percheron stud
      crush. none atm
    ╚════════════════╝

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

☁ - negative // ☼ - positive // ⏚ - neutral // ♥ - love interest

ᴡᴏᴍᴇɴ ɪɴ ᴅɪsɢᴜɪsᴇ

charlotte "charlie" kinsley ‣ scout
          [ ☼☼☼ ] ➾ charlotte is macey's best friend and they've know each other since they were kids. she is probably the one other person, apart from her family, who macey trust indefinitely. she is very protective of charlotte and would hate to do anything that might jeopardize their friendship. when macey gets sassy with charlotte, she's not afraid to give it back to her and that's probably why they get along so well.

jessica "jasper" parker ‣ archer
          [ ☼☼ ] ➾ she didn't know anything about jess when they first met, heck she didn't even know she was a she. their first interactions weren't too talkative but when mace and char stumbled upon jess removing her bandages and they figured out she was in disguise as well. since then she has become very close with jessica and treats her as a beloved sister.

bella "eric" everwind ‣ soldier
          [ ⏚ ☁] ➾ while she hasn't particularly interacted with bella that often, macey can't help but get irritated when the soldier goes into one of her arguing fits. it hasn't taken macey long to figure out she likes to argue and it hasn't taken her long to decide to steer clear of her out of fear that she would blow her top at the girl. nevertheless, on a good day macey doesn't mind bella and finds her sassy and determined nature quite similar to her own.

kublai "kub" ‣ soldier
          [ ☁] ➾ macey is not one to judge someone based on their past, but in kublai's case she can't help but be angered by the way she treats other people. while macey is more inclined to create friendships and bond deeply with others, kublai is intent to simply use someone for their abilities and then toss them aside. she hasn't tried to converse with the soldier but she has witness, on more than one occasion, kublai "befriending" others and will have no part of it.

ᴍᴇɴ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀʀᴍʏ

vaxas tavrinth ‣ commander
          [ ☁⏚ ] ➾ when she first met vaxas she wasn't sure what to make of him. he was the commander yet he didn't see to care much about his duties, in fact he was quite negligent of them and that confused macey. as time went by and she discovered more about him, whether that be from afar or by actually talking to him, she found that he had this constant negative aura around him that just seeped the happiness out of everything and she didn't like it one bit. macey is a little wary around him and doesn't really trust him that much.

matthias faulk ‣ archer
          [ ☼♥ ] ➾ upon being integrated into training, macey took to matthias quite rapidly. whether it be the fact that both of them are very family-oriented and volunteered to be drafted to help their own families, or the fact that conversation between them came naturally and was never tense or forced. she felt like she could be herself around him, even without revealing her identity. when the fateful day did arrive and he discovered that she was indeed a woman, she knew that he would push her away and that's exactly what he did. it wasn't until then that the realization dawned on her that she had fallen in love with him, and the distance bewteen them pained her even more.

brannon ó conghaile ‣ archer
          [ ☼ ] ➾ ah, her oh-so-stubborn mentor. macey butted head with bran at first, due to his bull-headedness clashing with her opinionated pride, but the two easily fell into step with one another after acknowledging that they both were free-spirited individuals. decisions between the two never went without a dispute, mostly started by mace and rejected by bran if he thought it was foolish or useless. macey truly respects brannon and, despite the possibility of not meeting his standards, considers him a very good friend a confidant she can go to whenever she needs to talk. that's another thing she likes about bran - his ability to sense when something's off about her and his willingness to listen to what's troubling her. overall, macey's relationship with bran is something akin to an older brother and a pesky younger sister, but there is never a dull moment and those looking on the outside would find their interactions humorous and entertaining.

elias thorne ‣ soldier
          [⏚☼ ] ➾ mace likes to think of him as a "quiet giant". courtesy of his looming height and the underlying temper that rears it's head when someone is unfortunate enough to push his buttons. macey is at ease around elias. he doesn't push conversation or try to hard, he's content to just listen and observe which is what she needs sometimes.

alexander moon ‣ soldier
          [ ⏚ ] ➾ macey doesn't like to pressure people or force things onto them, so that's probably why her interactions and conversations with alex are limited. she is aware that he's shy and therefore doesn't push conversations onto him. if they speak in passing then so be it, if they actually sit down and have a full conversation, well she's all for it.
Last edited by razzberry on Sun May 21, 2017 4:50 pm, edited 3 times in total.
razzberry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me