(♛) masked. discussion and forms.

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

(♛) princess leilani, spain.

Postby vash the stampede. » Sat Apr 29, 2017 8:26 am

xxx
════════════════════════════════════════

full name ; leilani annamarie corona.
n. nicknames ; leila, paprika.
gender ; female.
pronouns ; she / her.
sexual orientation ; closeted bisexual.
crush ; christopher.
partner ; open.
fc ; malu trevejo.
voice ; c:
theme ; blow your mind - dua lipa
nationality ; hispanic american.
parents ; king julius and queen ramona corona.
siblings ; miguel, russo, & gigi.
pets ; bengal kitten named roscoe, and two american pit bulls named leo and franky.
style ; xxxx

════════════════════════════════════════

meet leilani corona. rebel extrodinaire. "will you get on with it?" anyways. leila can mostly be
described as follows: brash, headstrong, slightly trusting, ok listener, hot headed, a bit arrogant, and well... leila.
when leilani was 13, a miracle happened, she was graced with a baby sister, which she was allowed to name gigi.
the two were inseparable and basically, she takes care of the little girl, but shortly after her birth, leila was
diagnosed with severe anxiety and depression, though her depression is under control. her father thought it would be a
good idea to get leila a service dog, and so out of all the dogs she could have picked, she picked leo, an american pitbull.
a year or two later, the princess got roscoe for her birthday and just last year. she adopted franky, another american pitbull,
saving him from being put down. while seemingly a hot headed teenager, kj cares deeply for things that aren't in her
control, and she is always willing to lend a helping hand.
Last edited by vash the stampede. on Tue May 02, 2017 3:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
vash the stampede.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

(♛) leilani's relations.

Postby vash the stampede. » Sat Apr 29, 2017 8:27 am

= positive ; = neutral / indifferent ; = negative ; = love interest.

serena williams - [⋆] leilani has no reason to be mean to this girl, but then again, spain
    and italy are close allies, so that is another reason to be nice to this princess. isn't quite sure
    if she sees serena as a friend, but definitely an acquaintance.

freya campbell - [?] wip.

alison grey - [✔] leilani is okay friends with this princess, but she hopes they can
    become closer over the duration of their visit in london. does love her sense of fas
    hion, as fashion is leila's life. doesn't like that she finds her best friend andrei annoying.

raphael garcia - [⋆] leilani doesn't know much about this prince, but she is
    sure that they could possibly make good friends, as also spain and portugal
    are allies [ and neighbors ]. does love that he's intelligent. its hard to find a
    prince that is these days.

derick animurk - [✔+] leilani adores her best friend, and honestly knows
    that they get along better than anyone else [ except andrei of course ].
    the prince of ireland was always there for her during their youth and she's
    not afraid to do the same for him. though, you girls better watch out.
    she also disapproves of his liking agneth, but maybe, MAYBE she'll learn
    to accept it.

christopher yefferson - [♥] leilani always finds herself getting giddy around prince
    christopher, and even she doesn't know why. but she finds him very attractive and
    intriguing, though derick hates the idea of her liking the young mexican prince.

agneth hertz - [⋆] leilani is rather unsure about how she feels about the german
    princess, due to her recklessness and tendency to forget things, plus the fact that
    she's unpredictable. but leila does admire her good qualities of being self-less as she
    knows that a good leader of a country needs those kinds of qualities.

eryk radziwill - [⋆] isn't quite sure if it's the fact that his english isn't very good,
    but she does admire that he talks just to get his practice with english, and that he's a
    determined soul. the spanish princess can see these two being friends, but it would be
    a bit hard as her best friend does not like him very much.

andrei medvedev - [✔] andrei and leilani get along almost perfectly, possibly why
    her, derick, and andrei are nearly unstoppable when they're together [ althought its
    rare ]. she does like knowing that he does things such as gymnastics and such. gives
    her a small reason just to tease him, though she's not that mean. does like that he's
    straightforward with answers when it comes to his interest levels.

sebastian andron - [⋆] wip c:

alianovna rosaceae - [✘] even if her life depended on it, leilani would never want
    to get along with this girl. with her constant trying to blackmail her, it has found to
    leilani's distaste to even be in this girl's presence even for a second. when they see
    each other physically, all leila sees is red, and wants nothing more to punch nova
    in the face.

side note; leilani doesn't like derick being friends with anyone cx
Last edited by vash the stampede. on Wed May 03, 2017 9:52 am, edited 3 times in total.
vash the stampede.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: (♛) masked. discussion and forms.

Postby vash the stampede. » Sat Apr 29, 2017 8:57 am

accepted.
vash the stampede.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

— ❝ i think there's a flaw in my code !! . ❞

Postby artemis, » Sat Apr 29, 2017 9:48 am

- freya cecelia campbell
- princess of scotland
- female
- 19, almost 20
- black hair, died blonde at the tips
- icy blue eyes
- small frame
- 5' 5''
- loves cats
- bisexual
- shy, silly, a bit of a flirt

wip! hope this is enough for now.
Last edited by artemis, on Wed May 03, 2017 10:25 am, edited 2 times in total.
artemis,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vash the stampede. » Sat Apr 29, 2017 9:50 am

accepted.
vash the stampede.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby blissie » Sat Apr 29, 2017 12:08 pm

Res princess of Norway , Alison Gray

((With makeup ))
xx

((Without makeup))
x

full name | | Alison Crystal Grey
n. nicknames | | Ali
gender | | Female
pronouns | | she / her.
sexual orientation | | Heterosexual
crush | | N/A (Will develope over roleplay
partner | | Ditto
theme | | Casual Elegent
nationality | | Russian
parents | | King Gary Grey and Queen Selena
siblings | | Nichole, Edmund
pets | | A Pure white hawk named Cali

===========================================
Ali is one of those who seem cold and not caring to people who don't know her, and the sweetest, warmest person once she starts to talk to you. She is persistent, and will keep going even if things are hard, so if you don't want to be friends at first, give Ali a week, and you'll be besties. She cares a lot about everyone, and is soft and comforting if you have troubles. Her persistence could work at her disadvantage as well as her advantage, since she won't take no for an answer, it takes a great deal of patience to deal with her. She's just like a bundle of energy, and even though she's the elegant image of a princess, Ali fights like a warrior, and was trained by the highest general in Russia. If you wrong Alison, you better be ready, because she holds grudges like no other, and can be cold, and almost cruel to those who wronged her.

======================

🅁🄴🄻🄰🅃🄸🄾🄽🅂🄷🄸🄿🅂 -
(Confident. credit for inspiring layout (Sory I was to lazy ) :3)
✔ = positive ; ⋆ = neutral / indifferent ; ✘ = negative ; ♥ = love interest.

serena williams - [⋆] Ali doesn't really know her that well, but hopes
to know her better during the experiance in london.

leilani corona - [✔] She is okay, but Ali would like to know her better to im-
prove their friendship. There are lots she doesn't know about her yet.

raphael garcia - [⋆] Wip

derick animurk - [✔] Maybe just because he's not that bad, maybe because
he's Leilani's friend, but Ali found that he was pretty easygoing and good
to talk to.

christopher yefferson - [* ] Ali's not sure how she feels about him yet,
Maybe it's because he always seem nice, because Ali finds him tolerable,
Even though he can get on her nerves,
which is alot to say, for Ali.

agneth hertz - [⋆] Alison has only met her once or twice, and is still unstable
about how she feels about agneth, but Ali does admire how the german princess
is selfless, and cares much for everyone.

eryk radziwill - [⋆] Alison has never met him before, so she doesn't want to quick
Judge

andrei medvedev - [ ✘] They just never gotten along, with Ali thinking he's too
Annoying and Andrei thinking Ali is too pushy, when they're together, it's like
dynomite.

sebastian andron - [⋆] wip also

(excuse you)
Last edited by blissie on Wed May 03, 2017 12:15 pm, edited 17 times in total.
blissie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

(♞) prince raphael of portugal

Postby landogate » Sat Apr 29, 2017 12:09 pm

name: raphael matías garcia nicknames: raph, raphy age:19 gender: male pronouns: he/him sexuality: bisexual [ preferring the female gender ] crush: open partner: open fc/vc: calum hood theme: kiss the breeze - sticky fingers nationality: spanish/hispanic parents: queen arhoa awea and queen sofia garcia [biological father: diego santiago] siblings: samuel garcia pets: a knabstrupper horse called royalty and a black and white greyhound called fish codeword: excuse you image credit:
pos traits: charismatic, adventurous, intelligent
neu traits: careful, regal, political
neg traits: boisterous, oblivious
history: raised by the two queens of portugal, the prince was cared for a given love - though it could not stop his previous dangerous and rebellious actions from when he was a child. when the prince was roughly seven an accident occurred, causing him to lose half his sight - he lost sight in his left eye. through time he had used a seeing eye dog, fish but now only uses his white cane.
his mothers are very protective of him, which makes the process of finding a queen [or king] important and delicate. raphael isn't scared of taking over, he's more scared of what his mothers will think over the prince or princess he falls in love with, scared they wont be accepted.

════════════════════════════════════════════════════
Last edited by landogate on Sun Apr 30, 2017 11:34 am, edited 3 times in total.
landogate

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

prince derick malic animurk of ireland

Postby danibo » Sat Apr 29, 2017 12:11 pm

excuse you!

name: derick malic animurk
mental age: ranges between seventeen to twenty-one
sexuality: heterosexual
crush: agneth
girlfriend: open
nationality: irish
pets: rex saidee gabby

---
skin tone: tan-olive
eye color: greenish brown
hair color: milk chocolate brown
build: masculine
height: 6'4
style: xxxxx

---
likes: animals, dancing, socializing, being independent, poetry, art, sneaking out, museums, reading
dislikes: being alone, the quiet, cheesy movies, insects, dark places, anxiety attacks, deadlines

personality: derick is a real big flirt and he is very sarcastic; he doesn't mean to be rude, but he has bad humor and likes it think himself to be funny, but in reality, he's not. he's not very sensitive but does enjoy a small cry after a rough day. his emotions don't show through when he's out in public. he believes he would be a good king because of his bold personality and his confidence; he doesn't realize that he has a lot of learning to do, still. he loves learning and this spark ignites him to have an excellent memory. he's extremely short tempered and stresses a lot under pressure. sometimes he's too self-absorbed resulting in him not wanting the best for everyone and, therefore, making his chances for the throne slimmer than before. he's a trouble-maker and not the best at comforting.
history: derick is an only child, having a family of three; his mother, queen lillian animurk and king dallas animurk of ireland. he has had quite a few pets growing up for his love of animals. he always has wanted a sibling but he never got one; his parents assumed one as enough. he has been caught multiple times sneaking out but claimed he was just getting some fresh air. he has been grounded many times and has gotten in trouble more than once; likewise, he has not been banished from anything quite yet. he's always been a trouble maker, but, unfortunately, that makes his chances for the throne slim because of his ruthlessness.

derick's relationships

- best friend ;; leilani

- friends ;; agneth, andrei, alianovna, sebastian

- neutral ;; freya, emily, raphael, sérena

- enemies ;; christopher, eryk

coding is not my forte, sorry! fc/vc: Patrick Dempsey
Last edited by danibo on Fri May 05, 2017 11:31 am, edited 12 times in total.
danibo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

"excuse you" | prince of mexico

Postby vixen; » Sat Apr 29, 2017 1:20 pm

░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
full name; christopher omar yefferson
goes by; chris
nickname; none
age; nineteen (19)
gender; cis male
sexuality; hetero
role; prince of mexico
height; six feet three inches (6'3")

personality; for every kingdom, caring for the people is key. to chris there is nothing more true. this one night is his chance to protect his kingdom and give them a queen. he is unsure of this night, but accepted the invitation due to his parents insisting that he go. his favorite way to pass time is to spend time in the palace gardens. when he's not in the gardens, he's working with the city planners to ensure that his kingdom will run smoothly. he is fully prepared to take over the kingdom. his motivation is a fear of failure. scared of becoming his elder brother. chris is torn between his loyalty to his brother and his loyalty to the crown.

history; he grew up on the palace grounds. living with his four other siblings. three sisters and one elder brother. his elder brother was destined to take the throne but as he grew older, his destructive habits began to show, reckless endangerment of the kingdom. it was decided that his older brother was not fit to be king and chris would take over the throne. this sparked an outrage, his brother swore vengeance on the throne. before the decision could be made on how to deal with his brother, the older boy ran off and has yet to be heard from again. chris was told to never repeat the actions of his brother.

pets; he owns several dogs back at the palace. he travels with poncho

Code: Select all
[center][size=120][b][i]C H R I S T O P H E R[/i][/b][/size][/center]
[center][size=85][i]male | nine-teen | prince of mexico | location; airport | tags; --[/i][/size][/center]
Last edited by vixen; on Wed May 03, 2017 11:20 am, edited 5 times in total.
vixen;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me