SHRINE── discussion

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

SHRINE── discussion

Postby sneezes » Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:52 am

the discussion thread for this roleplay
please only post here if you're apart of the roleplay!
sneezes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

DUPLICATES.

Postby sneezes » Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:49 am

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

ImageImage
──────── Image alune ; shiny flareon ; male 0000

──────── Image deo ; deoxys ; n/a 0000
──────── Image met ; metagross ; n/a 0000
──────── Image queen ; nidoqueen ; female 0000
──────── Image king ; nidoking ; male 0000
──────── Image tor ; torterra ; male 0000
──────── Image bis ; bisharp ; male 00000000

ImageImageImage
      hailing from oreburgh city, ayaka kobayashi
      was chosen as the maiden of fire, her conne
      ction with the fire pokemon flreon calling h
      er forth to take the position of watching ov
      er the flame of the world. stopping what she
      was doing, she moved to the shrine to take h
      er place as the dictator of fire.
Last edited by sneezes on Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:57 am, edited 5 times in total.
sneezes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: SHRINE── discussion

Postby sneezes » Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:50 am

mex2
sneezes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Riki the crazy

Postby charmie » Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:20 am

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
name. Riki Oda age. Eighteen gender. Male eeveelution. Jolteon
s.o. demisexual height. 5'11" weight. 128 lbs. hair. white eye. red
positive traits. v. understanding, protective, honest, good listener
negative traits. careless, ignorant, sarcastic, v. lazy, easily angered
family. mother, father, younger brother partner pokemon. m. absol
song. another way out notes. sleeps a lot, has some mental problems

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words
Last edited by charmie on Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:20 pm, edited 4 times in total.
charmie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby charmie » Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:20 am

Image──Image──Image──Image──Image──Image──Image

zoroark - evin - male
mega absol - emilia - female
giratine - frey - genderless
jolteon - striker - male
mawhile - savvi - female
milotic - marie - female
aurorus - mello - male
Last edited by charmie on Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
charmie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby weak » Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:36 am

Last edited by weak on Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:33 pm, edited 4 times in total.
weak

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby weak » Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:37 am

reserved
weak

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Murdoc Niccals » Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:47 pm

►▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Player: Aconite (bad at code)
Favorite Types: Ice/Steel/Fairy
Birthday: October 7
Job: Ranger
Height: 6 foot 2 in
Eeveelution: Espeon
Hometown: Snowpoint City

Keith is about six feet tall. His pompadour adds a good few inches to that as well; his hair color is black while his eye color is blue. He has a black leather jacket, along with black pants made from a lesser material. His jacket is probably the most worn thing he has, the elbows worn out to expose his skin, and the leather (though cared for) is starting to crack. The elbows are patched with thick cloth! He is slightly muscular- from passing the time lifting weights and training. He's skilled in navigating the snows of Sinnoh's north. He's also (not) known as a gang leader of a (one man) gang. His jacket has his name along the top, along with an Abomasnow, on the back, with "Snowden Abomasnows" on the bottom.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Personality-wise, Keith is a really outgoing trainer, only training pokemon he actually likes. Surprisingly, he actually does love fairy and steel types, but ice rules his heart. One would expect him to be rather cold if he likes Ice, but Keith is actually a really caring person. He's one of the first to help people out, no matter what he thinks of them. He's also not really willing to admit he is a part of the local ranger group that helps people out in the mountains when they get lost, instead saying he is a gang leader. Keith prefers not to fight, unless his pokemon really want to, since he knows he'd most likely have pokemon that aren't born fighters. If anything, he is the one more likely to get into a fight. He's naturally curious about any pokemon that he isn't familiar with: which is to say quite many.

He's mostly a neutral party, offering help to some when he can make it seem inadvertent, or just if he's given a reason to pity someone. He has no Eeveelution- in fact, he's not quite fond of them, mainly bias from how common he sees some on teams. And people saying he should get a Glaceon may have also factored that into it. Most of his pokemon either know moves that light up areas, or can hold objects such as lanterns. One in particular can use a more natural type of shine.
Last edited by Murdoc Niccals on Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Murdoc Niccals

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Murdoc Niccals » Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:48 pm

Res for his team + relations!

Tinks | Female | Steel-Fairy

Keith's first member, she's been with him since he was a toddler. She originally planned to steal a little plastic key that keith, age 2, had for teething, but the child fought back and the fairy was forced to stay for longer to try to get /her/ key back. Within a few days, she realized the kid was kinda okay, and stayed by his side as he grew. She finally got her key when Keith turned 3.

She can use flash, but prefers to show off her strength by carrying lanterns or throwing a well-placed Mirror Shot at a certain Articuno. She's surprisingly pugilistic, and sometimes Keith has to try and stop her from picking fights, when he should be the one doing so as a trainer. She also knows Keith the best, and tends to goad him into things by violently tapping him or squeaking in his face.
►▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Albie | Male | Ice-Grass

Abomasnow is Keith's absolute favorite pokemon. It looks like a tree, a monster, and a cuddly friend all rolled into one. As soon as Keith was able to become a trainer (Tinks getting into her ball quickly after that moment), he set out to catch himself the first snover he saw. In his haste, he forgot how deep into the forest he managed to get, and as he tried to get back home, he got more lost. Albie (after perhaps come coercing from Tinks) helped Keith warm up enough, and managed to get him closer to Snowpoint. In thanks, Keith pampered the Abomasnow, and after a few days without the pokemon leaving, Keith tried to ask it if he'd like to be his second partner. It was a yes.

Albie has a very lax attitude, and prefers to sit on the sidelines. He does not mind things snuggling into him, and he does love his naps enough that he almost cannot sleep without someone nearby.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬◄

Allen | Female | Fairy-Flying

Keith can't give up an abandoned egg easily. Allen was third on the team, after being carefully cared for as an egg for several months. Keith managed to get the poor egg after it was found on the bodies of two people whom the rangers couldn't find soon enough. Unlike the effects of the dead travelers, there was no documentation on the egg, so it wasn't slated to be returned to the relatives of the deceased. Keith kept it. It looked nice enough, and then it hatched into something adorable.

Allen was fawned over by Keith and his two pokemon almost immediately. The poor pokemon cannot take criticism very easily, being very used to having things sugarcoated. She easily evolved into Togetic, within a few months, and it wasn't until a few years later that Keith got his hands on a Shiny Stone, letting her be the team's primary aerial fighter.

Keith was only told a few months ago Allen is, unfortunately, not a male. The name didn't change.
►▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Jess | Female | Ice-Dark

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬◄

Skaal | Male | Steel-Rock

►▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

[Various] | N/A | Ice-Flying | Shiny

This Articuno... Keith and it have not have had the best of relations. While it is the last to join, Keith has known it since his early days as a ranger. A sparkling Articuno whose body could be seen from a mile away? Who also had a penchant for whipping up wicked blizzards and windstorms that have caused many fatalities? It was a menace to the rangers for years, but Keith fell under its ire within his first week.

He tried to put it into a headlock after executing a foolhardy flight attempt that almost sent him falling into a stand of pines.

They fell into a small rivalry after that, Keith trying to manhandle the bird into submission, and the Articuno trying to throw Keith off and whip up a nasty Blizzard to his face. Most of the time, the Articuno won, but not after a few ruffled feathers. But... Very recently, Keith actually managed to run the bird into the snows, his only change in tactic being going for wings other than body. And, as per their little argumentative spats, if Keith won, the Articuno had to join.

The bird likes the guy, in a weird way. Being new meant Keith is trying to find a nickname they both can get used to, and to Articuno's horror, Keith is bad at names.

[[WIP]]
Last edited by Murdoc Niccals on Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Murdoc Niccals

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby charmie » Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:22 pm

if anyone wants to plan relations just pm me. c:
charmie