SilentClan (CAC Archive- dnp!)

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

SilentClan (CAC Archive- dnp!)

Postby rainbowcatfish8888 » Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:19 am

➳ silence speaks when words can't
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

This is an archive thread for Create A Clan (CAC). CAC is a very advenced roleplay-like forum game, where players create a Clan and they have to grow their Clan, feed their Clan, survive attacks and disease, and attend gatherings. It is super fun and interactive, I highly recommend you check it out!
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Navigation:
Last edited by rainbowcatfish8888 on Mon Mar 13, 2017 1:11 am, edited 3 times in total.
rainbowcatfish8888

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

SilentClan Allegiances

Postby rainbowcatfish8888 » Sun Mar 12, 2017 1:26 am

Leader:
          Ivystar | 46 moons | female | X
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Deputy:
          Whitewhisker | 37 moons | male | X

Medicine Cat:
          Buzzardflight| 63 moons | male | X

Warriors:
          Brightsky| 28 moons | female| X
          Appleclaw | 26 moons | male | X
          Sunshadow| 34 moons | male | X
    Apprentices:
    Pepperpaw | 8 moons | female | X
    Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:

rainbowcatfish8888

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

SilentClan Territory

Postby rainbowcatfish8888 » Sun Mar 12, 2017 12:20 pm

SilentClan lives in a luscious pine forest. Their camp is located in a a clearing, with a tall, stone walls towering on two sides. The other two sides are protected by several fallen logs, a result of an earthquake years before SilentClan moved in. The leader's den is located over a sturdy cliff that juts out from one of the walls. The cats refer to this cliff as the "Great Cliff." The warrior's den is a cave on the wall on the west side of the camp. The apprentice's den is in between two fallen logs. The medicine den is at the base of a hollow tree, with several clefts in the wood that herbs can be stored in. Finally, the nursery is in a cave, that has been extended outward using fallen logs, pine branches, and rocks. There is also a system of caves underneath the camp, but the cats of SilentClan have not discovered them yet. One of these caves in the cave of silence, a place of tradition for the Clan. In addition, a small thunderpath runs through the territory. It is mostly abandoned, but it is good to look out for monsters and twolegs anyways. Their northern border is shared with PineClan, and continues into more coniferous forest. On their western border lies TumbleClan, also located in a pine forest. Their southern border is occupied by HowlingClan, who's territory extends into more evergreen forest. Finally, on SilentClan's eastern border is RippleClan, a Clan living on the shores of a lake.
rainbowcatfish8888

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: SilentClan (CAC Archive- dnp!)

Postby rainbowcatfish8888 » Mon Mar 13, 2017 1:42 am

SilentClan kits are apprenticed at six moons, and are given a mentor to teach them how to hunt, fight, etc. Apprentices are trained based on their personal skills as well as how the mentor chooses to train them.

Necessary Skills:
Hunting: Hunting is the most basic skill a cat can learn. It is often the first lesson mentors teach their apprentices. When learning to hunt, cats are taught the proper hunting crouch, how to stalk forest prey, and how to pounce. They are also taught special techniques to catch birds. SilentClan cats are skilled land-hunters, but they hate getting their paws wet. Therefore, fishing is rarely taught to the apprentices.

Fighting: Fighting is often the second thing taught to apprentices. Cats must learn proper battle moves and techniques to be successful against other cats and predators. Often, two apprentices will pair up to practice their moves against each other, claws sheathed of course.

Common Skills:
Climbing: Most cats are taught to climb, as it is an important skill when hunting squirrels and birds. Apprentices are also often taught a few battle moves that can be used when in a tree, in the rare occasion that they may be necessary. SilentClan cats are skilled climbers and are very agile.

Stealth: SilentClan cats have a reputation for being stealthy, often able to sneak up on enemies without a sound. Mentors teach their apprentices how to walk as silently as possible and how to blend in with the shadows.

Tracking: Cats often learn to track before they are apprentices, but it is not uncommon for mentors to help hone in their apprentice's skills. They are taught to track the scents of prey, and often the scent of their own mentor.

Rare Skills:
Swimming/fishing: The majority of SilentClan can't stand wet pelts, making swimming and fishing uncommon skills to possess. But on occasion, a cat may teach their cat how to swim and fish in the stream that runs through SilentClan territory. However, this is usually deemed unnecessary so mentors do not spend much time on the subject.
rainbowcatfish8888

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rainbowcatfish8888 » Mon Mar 13, 2017 2:47 am

Personality: SilentClan seems cold and calculating to other Clans, and therefore they do not have many allies. They don't pick fights, but will not back down from one. They are clever fighters, using unique tactics and tail signals to outsmart their enemies. However, SilentClan cats are caring and helpful to their own clanmates. Cats from other Clans are often surprised to enter SilentClan's camp and find such a warm community, due to the fact that the Clan seems distrustful and unwelcoming. They take pride in their intelligence, and take pleasure in coming up with long and detailed plans for simple things like hunting, or big things like battle.

Beliefs: Cats of SilentClan have a very strong belief in StarClan in the warrior code. Despite the fact that they are a group of mainly loners and rouges, their faith is unwavering. But, like in all Clans, there are some rule-breakers. When the warrior code is broken and someone finds out about it, it is suggested that they report it to the leader immediately or they could get in trouble as well. The punishment is often long and unforgiving, commonly taking care of the elders or not being allowed to leave camp for a moon. SilentClan medicine cats share a strong bond with StarClan, only missing a trip to the moonpool when there is a Clan emergency.

rainbowcatfish8888

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rainbowcatfish8888 » Mon Mar 13, 2017 2:57 am

SilentClan has an advanced system of caves underneath their camp, that can be accessed from a hidden opening behind a bush. One of these underground caves is the Cave of Silence, a sacred place where no noise can be heard. On the night before they become a warrior, cats must visit this cave and dip their front paws in the ice-cold waters of the large pool that occupies the majority of the cave. Similar to the moonpool, this pool emits a glow that illuminates the otherwise dark cave. The cat then scrapes their claws down the side of the cave, and falls asleep. This triggers a dream that is sent to the Clan leader. In this dream, the leader is sent a sign that shows them what the apprentice's warrior name will be. When the apprentice wakes up, the scratches they made should be softly glowing in the color of that cat's eyes. If the scratches are not glowing, this means StarClan has rejected them. If a cat is rejected by StarClan it is said that they have evil intentions, and are exiled from the Clan permanently.
rainbowcatfish8888

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Predators and Prey

Postby rainbowcatfish8888 » Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:25 am

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Like all Clans, SilentClan needs prey to survive. Also like most Clans, the cats have to be wary of predators that may stalk through their territory.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Predators:
Wolves: uncommon
SilentClan cats have not yet experienced a wolf attack, but Lynxpaw was attacked by wolves before he joined SilentClan, in an abandoned twoleg farm near SilentClan territory.

Lynxes: rare

Like wolves, SilentClan cats have never encountered a lynx. But they are known predators of coniferous forests, and the Clan is aware of the damage that the large cats can do.

Bears: very rare

Luckily, a bear has not yet wandered onto Clan territory. But the warrior's den, located in a cave, is believed to have once been home to one of these ferocious creatures.

Foxes: uncommon

The scent of these russet predators has been picked up by warriors on patrol several times, though they have not caused any harm to the Clan.

Prey:
Mice: very common
Mice are commonly found on SilentClan territory, hiding amongst the dense undergrowth.

Voles: common
Voles aren't quite as common as vice, but they can often be found on the fresh-kill pile.

Squirrels: common
Squirrels are commonly found on the territory, though they are harder to catch than mice and voles.

Birds: uncommon
There are many different species of bird that reside on Clan territory, including woodpeckers, grouse, and finches. But due to their difficulty to catch, they often manage to escape the Clan cat's claws.

Ermine: uncommon
Ermines are an uncommon catch for Clan cats, their camouflage making them hard to track down.

Rabbits: rare
Few rabbits reside on SilentClan territory, therefore making them a rare treat for Clan cats.

rainbowcatfish8888

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Relationships

Postby rainbowcatfish8888 » Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:33 am

Mates:
Ivystar and Whitewhisker are mates

Crushes:
Sunshadow has a crush on Brightsky
Appleclaw has a crush on Brightsky
Brightsky is developing a crush on Sunshadow

Kin:
Cloudkit and Finchkit are littermates

Friends:
Appleclaw and Brightsky are friends
Sunshadow and Brightsky and friends
Lynxpaw and Pepperpaw are friends

Enemies:
Appleclaw and Sunshadow are enemies

rainbowcatfish8888

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rainbowcatfish8888 » Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:34 am

reserve
rainbowcatfish8888

My pets