All about Skullclan

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

All about Skullclan

Postby Heda » Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:22 am

Please do not take my forms! If you would like to use them PM me and we can chat!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

xxxxxxxxxxx(( leader ))
        Soulstar | ♂ | 33 m. | [url=link]₪[/url]
xxxxxxxxxxx(( deputy ))
        Troutleap | ♂ | 27 m. | [url=link]₪[/url]
xxxxxxxxxxx(( medicine cat ))
        Ivythistle | ♀ | 48 m. | [url=link]₪[/url]
xxxxxxxxxxx(( med. cat apprentice ))
        name | ♂/♀ | age | [url=link]₪[/url]
xxxxxxxxxxx(( warriors ))
        Runningsong | ♀ | 22 | [url=link]₪[/url]
        Copperflame | ♂ | 20 | [url=link]₪[/url]
        Quailfur | ♀ | 31 | [url=link]₪[/url]
        Aspenswirl | ♂ | 38 | [url=link]₪[/url]
xxxxxxxxxxx(( apprentices ))
        Eelpaw| ♀ | 9 | [url=link]₪[/url]
xxxxxxxxxxx(( queens & kits ))
        name | ♀ | age | [url=link]₪[/url]
        → name | ♂/♀ | age | [url=link]₪[/url]
        name | ♀ | age | [url=link]₪[/url]
        name | ♀ | age | user

name | ♀ | age | user

xxxxxxxxxxx(( elders ))
Last edited by Heda on Sun Apr 02, 2017 5:08 am, edited 4 times in total.
Heda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Clan Territory

Postby Heda » Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:23 am

(Skullclan, a clan full of loyal and hardworking cats. Cats that survive even through the hardest conditions and if you can't keep up, well you will be left behind. They have built themselves from nothing and made something, you may think that all cats build their clans from nothing but you have no idea what this clan has been through. They live off of nothing, they hunt almost nothing, and they deal with dangers everyday. Living in a wasteland isn't easy but they manage and managing can become a situation of life and death for these cats.

They are quite devoted to the fight and showing yourself through ones strength and determination is a must, they aren't a clan to be pushed around and told what to do either. Considered rather "brutal" by other clans around them, although the "brutal" aspect is actually normal and anything out of the norm for them is considered wimpy or odd. It's also a clan that holds long, cold, hard, and vengeful grudges, insult them and prepare to find yourself in a situation that is irreversible. If you desire respect from this clan you must earn in, same goes for trust. These cats have major trust issues with outsiders which comes as a problem when you are "lost" or "wandering".
They have perfected the art of battle and their stealth can simply not be beaten. These cats aren't evil, far from it. They are just nasty and violent cats, which is probably a result of the conditions that they are living in. The warrior code doesn't have such a detrimental effect on them as it does on most, it's there and certain things should probably be followed but they have their own set of rules that is far more important then the warrior code. The cats of Skullclan are usually bigger, bulkier cats, with dark short pelts. Their short furs are a bonus as they do a lot of swimming and spend a majority of their time near water.
Now their territory is not something one would pick out of a fairytale. Skullclan territory is a wasteland really, with scattered trees here and there that had survived the flames so many years ago, taking trees, grass and whatever else it could take with it. Rocks scatter the territory along with shrubs. Fallen burnt logs and trees are a common thing to come across in this territory. Little to no grass is across this land, which results in a lack of prey. There is tall dry grass here and there but it holds very little purpose for the cats, the odd occasion you can find something in there that can be beneficial. A river at the eastern part of there territory is where they have their main source of food. The north holds a lush forest that these cats envy and want desperately, pushing all rules aside and sneaking over the border to use it to their advantage.)
Last edited by Heda on Sat Apr 29, 2017 11:58 am, edited 3 times in total.
Heda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: History

Postby Heda » Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:46 pm

(here)
Heda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Traditions

Postby Heda » Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:53 am

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

XXXXXX The Salmon Moon
Since Skullclan is such a barren waste land these cats take great pride in the one time that food is so plentiful every cat gets more then they can take. In the summer the salmon make the great journey to their birthplace, in this journey many of the fish take the river that travels through skullclan. The is a time for relaxation and peace for the clan. If you ever want to prepose something or maybe even go on their territory, it's probably best to do so when they are celebrating the Salmon Moon as they are much more...friendly you could say. They are basically high off salmon. This is where apprentices get to show how their skills at catching salmon. All cats are encouraged to join in and see who can catch the biggest fish of the year, the cat who wins is rewarded one of the beautiful snowflake stones that are located and scattered all over the leaders den. This really isn't a festival for the cats but it is more of a big feast that lasts most of Greenleaf for them.

XXXXXX Day of the Stars
Before we talk about this day there is a few things you may need to understand and know. Skullclan celebrates and takes very seriously the death of clan members, there is this dark cool place under the leaders stone den, it is almost like a keep. Here in this keep they keep the skulls of past clan cats. Neatly set up and carefully placed, the skulls stay down in the keep for most of the year until Newleaf, the skulls often have flowers upon them and they always have their companion. This is the day the Skulls come up; Day of the Stars. The apprentices and two warriors are given a job three days before the event to find the glory mushrooms. Which is used to make the skulls glow. Putting the mushrooms inside the skulls and using the crushed liquid to make the outside glow too. The rest of the clan lay flowers and stones around the skulls throughout the festival. The elders tell stories and games are played, until the last night were they have a big feast and the leader gives a speech for a the past cats and hopes the new years will bring the all fortune. Now you may ask how they get the skulls, they actually have a whole other "rank" in the clan for this. They call them Mort-Skinners, this isn't the cats full time job of course only when a cat dies or an apprentice gets their companion skull. Apprentice's call the Mort-Skinners "Beheaders" which if heard by an older warrior they could get in serious trouble as Mort-Skinners are very well respected. WIP
Last edited by Heda on Sun Apr 02, 2017 6:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Heda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Traditions

Postby Heda » Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:55 am

XXXXXXCompanions
Companions are skulls of other animals, apprentices or warriors find and kill the animals they choose to be their companion. They are then taken to the chosen Mort-Skinner who skins the heads of the companions just as they do to the cats that pass. The companies are then kept next to the nest of the apprentice and warriors until their death, then the companion is places next to the cats own skull in the Keep, staying there for all years to come and only coming up with the cats skull for Day of the Stars.
XXXXXXMort-Skinners
Mort-Skinners are the cats who get the "dirty" work, these cats are a whole different rank although they are still warriors but have the duty of looking after the dead. They take upmost care when handling both cats and companions, they take apprentices to learn how to properly skin and look after the dead and companions. The apprentice must take a vow to protect and respect the Keep and what it holds, they are the Keepers of the Keep and have the responsibility of maintaining and looking after it.
XXXXXXBadger Stick'n'Steal
Badger Stick'n'Steal is a game played among the apprentices, it consists of a two badger pelt stuffed with pebbles, two teams, and the nests where they keep the badger pelts. The teams must try and capture the other teams pelt and get it to there own side without getting caught. The came consists of tackling and lots of running , it isn't a game for the week or timid as some cats can even get hurt if they're not careful.
XXXXXXA Game of Bones, Thrones, and Stones,
This game is a logic game, it's all about getting your piece or pieces to the throne first, there are two players who are both given a certain amount of pieces; stones and bones, and the Watcher who sets up the game path and creates the game layout. The Watcher can choose the difficulty of the game and the Watcher is usually a warrior. The apprentices or warriors playing then must figure out a way to get to the throne, each taking turns. There are certain things that cause the pieces to be eliminated or set back, like choices the player makes or obstacles the Watcher makes and the player can't overcome.
Last edited by Heda on Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:33 am, edited 4 times in total.
Heda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: All Things Soulstar

Postby Heda » Thu Feb 23, 2017 12:54 pm

xxxxxxxxxxx ( - Some Detailed Information on the Tom. WIP)
Last edited by Heda on Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Heda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: All Things Troutleap

Postby Heda » Thu Feb 23, 2017 1:13 pm

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

xxxxxxxxxxx ( - Some [url=none yet]Detailed Information[/url] on the Tom. WIP)
Heda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

All Things Runningsong

Postby Heda » Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:47 am

xxxxxxxxxxx ( - Some [url=none yet]Detailed Information[/url] on the she-cat. WIP)
Heda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

All Things Ivythistle

Postby Heda » Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:12 am

xxxxxxxxxxx ( - Some [url=none yet]Detailed Information[/url] on the she-cat. WIP)
Heda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: All Things Copperflame

Postby Heda » Sun Apr 02, 2017 4:25 am

xxxxxxxxxxx ( - Some [url=none yet]Detailed Information[/url] on the Tom. WIP)
Heda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me