The Beyond - Discussion Thread

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

The Beyond - Discussion Thread

Postby munchqueen » Mon Dec 12, 2016 8:56 am

Welcome to the discussion thread for my role-play, The Beyond. All forms and out of character chat should be posted here. Now, be free! There are no rules here, except for the normal CS ones, so go ahead and get wild!

Roleplay Thread
Last edited by munchqueen on Tue Dec 13, 2016 9:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
munchqueen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Beyond - Discussion Thread

Postby munchqueen » Mon Dec 12, 2016 9:07 am

Name
Lilith
meaning, "of the night"

Rank
Outcast
Crush
none yet

Mate
none

Offspring
none

Relatives
none in roleplay

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Personality
Lilith was once a kind-hearted, gentle she-wolf, but was still always willing to fight for her freedom; often against her father. she loved her packmates and her family, and, though she had not yet completed her training, would still readily sacrifice herself for them. Lilith is no longer known as the same wolf she once was, if anyone remembers, but is seen as cruel and heartless. she would do anything for revenge. no one sees it, but deep down, Lilith is still the same gentle, selfless wolf she once was. she just needs a reason to be that she-wolf again... she hasn't found that reason yet, and maybe she never will.

History
Lilith has an obvious hatred for the pack wolves, though few know why. it is a deep-seeded hatred, her own, because she was deceived; several years back, Lilith was part of a pack, and she had a family there. as a pup, her father always pushed her to become better, sometimes past her limits. but she still loved and respected him, despite his lack of boundaries. when she was just under a year old, a plot to have her banished from the pack was hatched... it succeeded. until this day, Lilith believed it to have been Solace's doing - a male she had once loved - but it was not; her own father created this plan, and went through with it, in another sick attempt to make her stronger. of course, as young as she was, she was still just beginning to learn to survive, without the help of the pack, and she nearly died after being thrown out. miraculously, she survived, and now has her own plans for revenge... of course, she'll probably never get her revenge; once you've been banished to The Beyond, there is no going back.

Name
Lucifer
meaning, "bringing light"

Rank
Outcast
Crush
none yet

Mate
none

Offspring
none

Relatives
none in roleplay

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Personality
Lucifer is a charming, regal wolf, quite the gentleman considering the harsh environment of The Beyond. He is very kind and hospitable towards wolves in need, but is certainly not a bad judge of character. If a wolf has bad intentions, he knows almost immediately; however, he usually doesn't point it out, instead allowing for the scene to play out before he reacts.
It's probably not a good idea to get into a fight with Lucifer. Coming from a pack centred on military and physical strength, Lucifer had trained his whole life to be an unstoppable force in battle; he is not, of course, but his knowledge of combat exceeds that of many other wolves.

History
Lucifer came from a pack centred on military and physical strength, whose main focus was always war. Lucifer, though he played along and took part in the packs' antics, had never agreed with their ways. He had started to rebel in his first year, small things at first. However, this soon became a problem for the rest of the pack. Being banished to The Beyond is considered a fate worse than death, so this was where he was sent.

Name
Tempest
meaning, "storm"

Rank
Lost
Crush
none yet

Mate
none

Offspring
none

Relatives
none in roleplay

Personality
Tempest is usually calming collected, but he doesn't speak much; only when spoken to, and his sentences are often very vague. He hasn't had enough contact with other wolves to be able to speak normally, and his mother used actions more than words; she was a very reserved wolf herself. However, he is very intelligent, and very observant. Tempest has evolved to survive in the harsh land of The Beyond, and hardly ever has issues finding enough food for himself. He has a small, cozy den under the roots of an ancient tree; it's just large enough for two wolves, so, should Tempest ever decide to take on a companion, he has room for them in his home.

History
Tempest was born in The Beyond, as was his mother. His father was an Outcast, but he didn't survive very long in The Beyond. Tempest's mother died soon after, as she'd been giving all of her energy to keeping her only son safe, and hadn't been eating. Tempest didn't take it as hard as most wolves would have, probably due to his attitude as a second generation Lost, and because his mother never spoke, so he'd never had much of a relationship with her. Luckily for him, however, he had learned the ways of the harsh world early in life, and was able to keep himself alive, first searching for food and a shelter. He has a small, cozy den under the roots of an ancient tree; it's just large enough for two wolves, so, should Tempest ever decide to take on a companion, he has room for them in his home.

Name
Jenny

Rank
Lost
Crush
none yet

Mate
none yet

Offspring
none yet

Relatives
Jiynx, her brother.

Personality
Jenny, unlike many of the other wolves in The Beyond, is a dreamer. She and her brother have no trouble hunting and surviving in The Beyond, after several generstions of their family had already lived there, so she's got lots of time to romanticize. Yes, Jenny is a huge romantic. She has always wanted to find love, start a family of her own. She's got the rose-tinted perception of her parents, and thinks that hey had a jolly good time raising her and Jiynx. Therefor, she should do just fine with her own family, right?

History
Jiynx and Jenny were born in The Beyond, like the rest of the Lost. Both their mother and father were also one of the Lost, as well as their father's parents before that. They know The Beyond well, as they had their parents to teach them. Neither of them know where their mother and father are now, though; after the two were old enough to fend for themselves, both wolves left. After all, it is much easier to take care of only yourself than it is to take care of three others. Jenny assumes that their parents are still together, somewhere; Jiynx doubts this, but has never said anything, because he doesn't want to ruin his sister's dream of her family. They really were not as perfect as Jenny things them to be, but only Jiynx saw this first hand.

Name
Jiynx

Rank
Lost
Crush
none yet

Mate
none yet

Offspring
none yet

Relatives
Jenny, his sister.

Personality
Jiynx is a trickster, a shadow that does not follow. He can adapt to nearly any situation, and some would call him 'two-faced'; in reality, Jiynx has many, many more faces than that. Truthfully, no one's even sure which face is his real one. It's just a jumble of personalities, a puzzle with no side-pieces. A never ending stream of wolves, all in the same body. He is able to manipulate others very well as the result of this, and does so even though his sister, Jenny, disapproves.

History
Jiynx and Jenny were born in The Beyond, like the rest of the Lost. Both their mother and father were also one of the Lost, as well as their father's parents before that. They know The Beyond well, as they had their parents to teach them. Neither of them know where their mother and father are now, though; after the two were old enough to fend for themselves, both wolves left. After all, it is much easier to take care of only yourself than it is to take care of three others. Jenny assumes that their parents are still together, somewhere; Jiynx doubts this, but has never said anything, because he doesn't want to ruin his sister's dream of her family. They really were not as perfect as Jenny things them to be, but only Jiynx saw this first hand.

Last edited by munchqueen on Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:38 am, edited 5 times in total.
munchqueen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Misty » Mon Dec 12, 2016 9:13 am

Name
Bandit

Rank
Loner (for now...)
Crush
None

Mate
None atm

Offspring
None

Relatives
None

Personality
Stubborn, brave and VERY intelligent. She hates it when people test her, dislikes it when others try and challenge her or get in her way of what she wants to do. She is very flirty, energetic and loves getting into trouble...

History
She was in a previous pack as a beta but was banished when she murdered the lead fighter and guard in one night. She went crazy, and that tends to happen a lot.

Other
Bandit is a very large wolf, that of 3/4 of the height of a dire. She is all muscle, but, although this helps when fighting, she is slow. A blow from her paw would knock over a wolf, but whether she is fast enough to hit them, for them not to dodge it would be relatively easy, just be careful of her overhanging teeth. They'd surely make an uneasy injury.

Text Tag
Bandit / Female / 3 Years / Loner / No Mate / No Crush

Last edited by ~Misty on Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:05 am, edited 5 times in total.
LIGHTS OFF!
I give valuable gifts for LOLO. Please come knock! ♡

Treats: 88
Tricks: 0

Best Treat Rarity Given: OMGSR
Lowest Treat Rarity Given: Rare
4 OMGSR Treated so far!

~Misty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby munchqueen » Mon Dec 12, 2016 9:24 am

Bandit is accepted! I like the gifs you used, I honestly wasn't expecting more than one image, but it's a unique surprise~
And I'll Be Free

xxx

Hi there! I'm munchqueen, it's nice to meet you - kind of
meet you, that is. I consider myself an artist, as I really
do love art. Really, all of my interests revolve around art...
But, then again, I do believe that everything is artistic in
it's own way. If you're interested, check out the links in
the top corner of my siggy >>
I would really appreciate it!

gemini | slytherin | thunderclan

Image xxx Image
To Go Where I Please
munchqueen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Misty » Mon Dec 12, 2016 9:30 am

Thanks! I loooove them. Spent a while trying to search haha!
May I add suggest adding "other" or "bodily details" to the form? Some wolves may have scars or visible ups and downs, or skills and weaknesses :P
LIGHTS OFF!

4 OMGSR Treated so far!

~Misty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby munchqueen » Mon Dec 12, 2016 9:32 am

I did consider that, but I wasn't sure... Most people don't use the 'other' section, in my experience, so I thought that I'd leave it out. Plus if they really want it there, they'l post it. YouknowwhatI'msaying? xD
And I'll Be Free

xxx

Image xxx Image
To Go Where I Please
munchqueen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Misty » Mon Dec 12, 2016 9:34 am

Alrighty haha!
Mind if I add it to my form?
LIGHTS OFF!

4 OMGSR Treated so far!

~Misty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby munchqueen » Mon Dec 12, 2016 9:35 am

If you wish! c: You're allowed to edit your form as much as you'd like, so long as it has everything it did originally.
And I'll Be Free

xxx

Image xxx Image
To Go Where I Please
munchqueen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Misty » Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:01 am

Edited!!
LIGHTS OFF!

4 OMGSR Treated so far!

~Misty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby munchqueen » Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:10 am

Cool cool! I've just added another character of my own, I'm going to update the 'characters' post on the roleplay thread.
And I'll Be Free

xxx

Image xxx Image
To Go Where I Please
munchqueen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery