[ ━♟ ] Curtain Call [ ♙━ discussion]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

[ ━♟ ] Curtain Call [ ♙━ discussion]

Postby Aᴛᴏᴍɪᴄ. » Thu Oct 27, 2016 4:48 pm

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
WE USED
TO HAVE
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
alrighty, welcome. so basiall
y. this is like an rp based on t
he idea- what happens after?
this super group is all that's le
ft of 'the actors' - or heroes.
the best of the best. they jus
t overthrew the dystopian go
v. and now 'act v' is running
everything. pretty cool right?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
══════════
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
but now's our
░░

ImagexImage
░░
░░

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
on the island, advertised as a 'safe haven' there
are quite a few dangers. night terrors. shades. p
lenty to keep the actors sharp. however, pretty s
oon, the largest threat might be each other. as s
ides are taken and the act v gets more powerful
the friends are now torn. stand with act v or aga
inst it - and against each other. but... they're on
an island. what could possibly go wrong? right?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Aᴛᴏᴍɪᴄ.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [ ━♟ ] Curtain Call [ ♙━ the sneak]

Postby Aᴛᴏᴍɪᴄ. » Thu Oct 27, 2016 4:48 pm

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
xxImage
━━━━━━━━━━
I AM
━━━━━━━━━━
name huxler washington
nname hux
age 20
role the sneak
sex ornt. bisex/rom
powers cosmic speed,
luck absorption

element void
━━━━━━━━━━
ON THE
━━━━━━━━━━
░░░░░░░░░RUN AND GO ░░░░░░░░░

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
m trait kleptomaniac
+ traits daring, clever, adaptable
= traits stubborn, disturbed, smooth
- traits uncooperative, careless, airy

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

░░░░░░░░░░░░
hux can run at a limitless velocity to a point where yo
u might as well call it teleportation. its always useful
for a quick getaway here & there. along with this, he
can pull luck from others and use it against them or fo
r himself. either way, there's no door he cant get beh
ind, no wallet he cant snatch, and no lie he cant tell.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

hux was always a rotten egg and growing up in a carton of irish rotten eggs never once helped his case. he comes from a large family of elev
en. a pair of twins, girl and boy. seventeen. four sisters between the ages of five and sixteen. and three more brothers, 4, 10, and 20 years
old. his father was never around to provide for the family and it was often left up to hux and his older brother to see that the other kids at
e. and hux went about doing this in a much different manner than his brother, locke, would have liked. his hands were as sticky as a toddle
r's. he grew up having a very loose standard of morals. when he was small, he lived by the rule of 'what's yours is mine', and often found hi
mself with other people's possessions. and as he grew older, the kleptomanic nature only buried deep within his soul and it became who he
was. a misfit and a liar. a runner and an instigator. though, he can always find something to laugh about even when he's being tormented by
past mistakes. chased out and pursued by angry neighbors after he turned eighteen, his brother kicked him out and sent the cops after him
to make sure he really left for good. no matter, though, because those couple months on the run were some of the best months of his life.
who needs people when you have things? Hux. Hux needs people. But he's too damn stubborn to admit it & now he'll never see his family.

━━━━━━━━━━━━( utonight'll eed outay~ )━━━━━━━━━━━
Last edited by Aᴛᴏᴍɪᴄ. on Tue Nov 01, 2016 4:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Aᴛᴏᴍɪᴄ.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [ ━♟ ] Huxler [ ♙━ relations ]

Postby Aᴛᴏᴍɪᴄ. » Thu Oct 27, 2016 4:49 pm

(heneak)

═════════════════════════════════════════════════
WASHINGTON
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
❝ wait. you want me to 'work' with people. my own age? for the good of mankind?
i think you've got the wrong guy, mate. i dont work with ppl. ppl dont work with me ❞

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

═════════════════════════════════════════════════
//gabriel [neu/pos - difficult] - [leader]
      huxler never used to get along with the leader when the group was still in action. he was still trying to get over the fact t
      hat he was no longer flying solo. he was rebellious. carefree. selfish. and above all, he had not a single cooperative bone
      in his body. however, huxler has always massively been influenced by the people around him. by the end, probably somet
      ime near the death of tobias' girl, hux began to see these people as more than a bunch of strangers. he's torn between w
      anting to revert back into his old self and do nothing, fight for something, and strengthening his bond with gabriel to get
      the idiot to see huxler's POV. "listen, i don't want to fight you. i didn't even want to fight the bad guys, dude. whatever."
//tba [tba] - [support]
      words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words
      words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words
//tobias [neg/pos - confusion] - [combat]
      this guy. this guy can make huxler so indescribably angry. and that's saying something because it's hard to get huxler angr
      y. not super hard. but hard enough. he remembered when tobias was a lot like him - rebellious, carefree, impulsive. then
      that girl had to go on and die. big whoop. wait. no. he should be more sensitive to emotions and feelings. he did care. re
      ally, he did. but that changed tobias and caused the one person in this group of stupidity that huxler related with turn int
      o, well, whoever tobias was now. the complete opposite of huxler. if hux felt he could help anybody, he'd try. but he's pre
      tty useless when it comes to connecting with others. so he'll just be angry instead. anger disguised by a smart mouth and
      a middle finger every now and again. "me? mad at who? you? no way, man. im only ever mad at strangers. oh wait..."
      t[-_-t]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
//celestia [pos - bffls <3 (sarcasm)] - [co leader]
      okay, but in all seriousness. he always got along with celestia even though she wasn't as rebellious as tobias had been. bu
      t that didn't mean she wasn't easy to be around. she was nothing like gabriel, who grew up with act v. and while she does
      n't approve of his kleptomanic habits, she doesn't nag him about it. alright. so what? he steals stuff. so? yeah... but he ca
      n count on her being there for him, even when he hadn't been with her during the revolution. he'd been about himself. h
      e'd put the group at risk. he's working on bettering himself, okay? but while he's doing that, its good to know that he can
      still rely on her, now. "listen, i'm still nowhere near dying for somebody. but if we were ranking people that i might consid
      er dying for. you'd be right there. right under toby. don't get confused. i used to have a dog named toby. i hated it, too."
//robert [pos - tension relief] - [the brains]
      darwanism demanded one thing of huxler when he met robert. it was the same gut reaction he'd had when he was put in
      a room with a group of nerds. he had a lot of pent up frustrations as a child that he took out on the dweebs in school. he
      had even more frustrations when he was enacted into act v's shenanigans. robert was here. why not give the guy a hard ti
      me? alright, he wasn't as bad with robert as he was with kids in school. but he did like to tease the other. it was all in goo
      d intent though. how the hell was rob going to woo his best friend if he couldn't help but stutter about worthlessly whene
      ver another human approached you? he's pretty relieved that the brains of the operation was actually smart enough to qu
      estion act v. he'd hate to actually have to go up against the smart dork. "alright, man. now here's what you got to do. go
      up to her and sniff her hair. feel free to add a compliment if you're feeling it. girl's eat that s*** up. aye! don't hurt me!
      im only kidding. just be yourself. unless yourself is like me. then you don't want to be yourself."

══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
Last edited by Aᴛᴏᴍɪᴄ. on Thu Nov 03, 2016 9:26 am, edited 2 times in total.
Aᴛᴏᴍɪᴄ.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ ━♟ ] Celestia Mae Winters [ ♙━ ]

Postby lykos brethren » Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:54 pm

" You couldn't handle me,
even if I came with instructions "

flirty ~ rebellious ~ stubborn

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

----

quick overview

name;; celestia mae winters
nicknames;; mae, winter, snow & blaze
gender;; female ♀
age;; 21 years old
species;; human
role;; co leader

themes;; "Runaway"
-Avril Lavigne

good traits;; flirty, smart, cunning,
independent, tactical, observant, playful, humorous

bad traits;; risktaker, reckless,
Impulsive, cocky, sarcastic, blunt

neutral traits;; wild, protective,
determined, stubborn, thoughtful

talents;; playing the guitar, snowboarding, hunting
strengths;; experience, tracking,
knives, guns, stealth

likes;; camping; hiking; march;
movie nights; hunting; scary movies;
music; chocolate; ice cream; accents;
snowboarding; hugs; drawing; alaska;
traveling; vacations; forests ; storms;
smell of rain; snow; fire; caramel

dislikes;; pears; pink; purple;
being sick; sushi; cats; energy drinks;
working out; carmels; lemons; ocean;
bossy know-it-alls; working; girly girls;
creepy dolls; cowards; backstabbers

parents;; carina and xavier winters
siblings;; scarlett, eliye, zoran and ezekiel winters
sexual orientation;; pansexual
relationship status;; single
potential crush(es);; tba
boyfriend/girlfriend;; na
spouse;; na
children;; na
best/close friends;; tba
friends;; tba
enemies/dislike;; tba

pets;; kudzu
nationality;; australian
abilities;; pyrokinesis elemental and,
telekinesis and sensory deprivation

hair color;; dark brown
hair length;; mid-back
eye color;; electric blue
piercings;; na
build;; slim and flexible
height;; 5'8"
weight;; 132lbs
tattoos;; three
*See appearance for more info

name ➽
    My name is Celestia Mae Winters, but most people call me winter. Some people call me blaze and I rarely get called snow, but occasionally I do. I was actually named after my great-great grandmother.
gender ➽
    I'm a female and forever will be a female. Don't you dare think otherwise.
age ➽
    I'm currently twenty-one years old
parents ➽
    My father xavier was married to a young lady named ivy whom was the mother of Scarlett. However, I never got to meet her for she died a year after Scarlett was born. It took about a year and a half before my father remarried my mother, carina.
siblings ➽
    I have a sister named Scarlett who is three years older than I am. I also have a twin brothers, zoran and ezekiel whom are two years older than I. Scarlett has been the best older sister I could ask for. Well, before the incident...Sure we had loads of fights, but we also had good moments. Then there is the youngest, eliye, he is younger than me by three years. I'm quite protective of him and always will be.
love life ➽
    I have had a total of three main relationships in the past. Obviously none of them worked out, but all for different reasons. The first was a young, naive relationship when I was only sixteen. The boy's name was Nick and I truly thought he was the one. We dated for about a year and a half before we split up. Both of us weren't feeling what we felt for the first year at the end of the relationship so we both decided to break it off. It was one of the hardest decisions I made even to this day. My second past relationship took place when I was seventeen, almost eighteen. His name was Sebastian and it was only a summer romance fling. We dated for the summer before I found out Bash had cheated on me with my best friend. I lost two really great friends that day and made it clear I wasn't going to date anyone for a long while. I actually waited almost a year before once again I fell for the most recent guy, Wesley. I was eighteen, nearly nineteen at the time while Wesley was twenty-three. My parents highly disapproved of the guy since he was a bit of a bad influence. The relationship only lasted four months before Wesley ended it saying he couldn't put up with my family no longer. At the moment I'm not really looking for a relationship, but I am always open for an innocent little crush/flirting buddy. You should know I am bisexual so I do go for both genders, however, I do stir more towards guys.
personality ➽
    First off I'm very stubborn just so you know. If I put make a decision then usually it is set in stone and only I can change my mind. So don't try to make me do something that I don't want to do because I will most likely kill you. This is just a fair warning so please take it into consideration before you try to get to know me. I love to flirt! I have been told that I have a great sense of humor. Most of the time I keep to myself which is where I get my independent trait. Also, I am not afraid of anything so you can try to scare me, but most likely it won't work. Okay, I lied a bit I am afraid of falling in love or getting close to someone. A lot of the times I just push you away and out of my life if I think I'm falling for you. I don't know why, but I'm just afraid of getting close to someone... It's just who I am. Another thing that is significant about me is that I do like to play around and just have loads of fun whenever I can. I am a bit of a dreamer though because I have always told my friends that I will be famous one day. Crazy, huh? Anyway normally I come across as cold-hearted, but it's just in my nature to be that way. Since I can be both sharp tongued sarcastic and brutally blunt with my honesty. I don't feel regret or guilt after I kill which makes most people uncomfortable. I'm also am very bull headed or as some people call it stubborn. I don't like to be bossed around so as long as you don't start anything then we should get along just fine. I do have to warn you that I may seem confident and carefree, but I'm really insecure inside. I'm extremely rebellious and reckless that I don't even try to be loyal or 'normal' anymore. I love to act careless and well, free. Being sassy and sarcastic is always fun so I immediately put it into my daily life. Not that the leader likes to deal with it, but to be honest I couldn't careless what he thought. More so, I think before he does and that is saying something.

celestia may look like a soft spoken and sweet woman, now what with all the soft hair and the innocent blue eyes, but this hunter is best known for her free spirit, witty remarks, and her stubborn personality that almost always gets her into trouble. with sharp nails and an even sharper tongue, she can outwit you with just her words, something that she takes pride of. she has an iron will and nothing can sway her once she's made up her mind. with a determination that is unrivalled, she likes to think that she can do anything and everything- as long as she sets her mind to it. she is fiercely loyal to those she loves, and would gladly die for her close ones. however, she also has a gentle side to her, which comes out often, though only to a few of her trusted friends. her sarcastic remarks are toned down to mischievous little teases and nudges, and she tends to be a lot more carefree and gentle. most prefer this side of her, if they've ever seen it before, but it's hard to earn her trust, and even harder if you've lost it once.

Celestia has many parts to her personality that most can't even begin to understand. she can be loveable to some, but then highly disliked by others, mainly because of her stubborn and impulsive behaviour. There isn't a in between to if you like this woman or not. Another thing about this woman, is that she tends to rely on herself a lot. She finds it difficult to ask for help and will try to do things herself, even if it is too much for her. She believes it makes herself appear weak and incapable of looking after herself. Which is the complete opposite. She is perfectly capable of looking after herself but just Struggles to ask for help. She hates to be seen as a dansel in distress, but she is rather be the one to rescue others. She will not sleep nor rest until everyone she cares deeply about is safe and sound. She will do everything in her power to make sure they are unharmed, it doesn't matter if she becomes seriously injured or close to death. Celestia would take the place of her loved ones danger for her own safety. She wouldn't be afraid, she would happy face death square and won't back down nor would she quiver in her spot and run. Because celestia finds a frill out of danger and loves the sense of adventure and exploration. She loves to have changes every now and then in her lifestyle and life in General. She is often the first one to go and explore something that could possibly be a danger. She has always been like this as a child and highly doubt she would ever change.

Celestia can be referred as a shield and protector, one that won't back down from a fight, even if the person is bigger than herself. She can be intimidating to most, even though she is smaller than some people, especially males. she is very much observant, calculating And tactical when she is fights. She knows not to underestimate a person, as many have done so to her. Celestia is swift, fast and agile, she may not be the world's strongest person
    but she does have muscle on her. She uses her strengths to her advantage as well as others weaknesses to her advantage. When she is in a fight, she is emotionless and doesn't give anything away. She can be a little hostile and agressive, as to put a person back in there place. Celestia wouldn't hesitate to do so, especially if someone was harming or taunting one of her loved ones. She will not tolerate it and will stand her ground, she is
    definitely a person you don't want to mess with.

Another aspect about celestia is that she hates the hot weather, with a pure hatred. She loves the winter, the rain, the storms, the thunder and snow. She prefers it to be freezing cold then blistering hot. She tends to not cope well in heat and doesn't function too well. She can be quite irritable and somewhat moody because she is uncomfortable. However, in the cold she is more alive, active, energetic. She hardly ever gets irritated only if someone was to purposely annoy her and get on her nerves.

Overall, celestia is very much a honest person, that is can be overprotective but a battle hard warrior. She isn't a person you want to get on the wrong side of nor irritate.
appearance ➽
    I have straight cocoa brown hair that flows to my mid-back area. Normally, my hair ranges from an extreme dark brown in fall to winter and fades to a lighter brown in spring to summer. My eyes range from all sorts of variations of blue from an icy blue to a deep ocean blue. Sometimes my eyes are even an electric blue. I'd say I have a pretty slim and flexible body for my age. I'm currently 5'8" and I don't share how much I weight with anyone. I'm a woman, you don't ask a woman how much she weighs. That would just be rude. Anyway, I have no piercings unless you want to count the ones in my earlobes that closed up when I was little. I do, however, have three tattoos. On is on my lower back near my waist, just above where my jeans lie. It says one of my favorite sayings: Sometimes you have to fall before you fly. At the end of the quote it has two birds flying away from it. The other quote is on the front of my right shoulder and it says: Sweeter than heaven and Hotter than hell.. I also have a tattoo of an arrow on my spine, with a compass on it, it has the words all sinner should have a future and all saints had a past on either side of the arrow
Last edited by lykos brethren on Thu Oct 27, 2016 11:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.
lykos brethren

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [ ━♟ ] Curtain Call [ ♙━ discussion]

Postby Bushranger » Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:57 pm

╔══════════╗

Name: Robert Alexander Floodxxx

Nickname - Rob
    Gender - Male
    Role - The Brains
    Eye colour - Brown
    Height - 6'2"
    Age - 20
    Crush - tba

╚══════════╝

Appearance:
                  - Rob is tall, and reasonably well built, though he feels he doesnt have much to brag about. He wears glasses alot of the time, the old-timey looking tortoise shell ones are some of his favorites. Robert dresses smart, with more fuction than fashion in mind when it comes to clothing that he picks out. He has dark brown eyes, and messy dark hair that he sometimes forgets to keep out of his face when he works.

Personality:
                  - Robert has always been awkward around others, and the fact that he is now forced to be within close proximity to others at all time doesnt help with his lack of skill at social interactions. While Rob is often awkward, and very shy, when he does interact with those around him he is very friendly, though it does take some time for him to get used to conversation, and get comfortable. When he feels at ease, he will often let his friendly personality come flooding out, which sometimes (by no fault of his own) annoys those he tries to talk to. Due to his more intelelctual side, he often finds it hard to stop talking when he has started, as he goes into great deapth and detail during conversation, especialy when it involves things he finds an interest in.
                  Due to his shy and reclusive nature, Robert can also be easily intimidated, which is one of his major weaknesses.

Power:
                  - Roberts main elemental power is the manipulation of Air. This allows movement of objects by manipulation of air surrounding them, as well as manipulation of air around the user which allows levitation or flight for short periods. His secondary "special" powers include telepathy; the ability to access information in others minds, as well as mental "neural communication".
                  The other secondary power includes Consciousness Seperation, the ability to seperate the users consciousness from the body, and move around freely without risk of injury in the 'astral' form. The empty body (or vessel) can, however, be injured like any other.

Hope its alright! - Will edit if necessary
    Last edited by Bushranger on Thu Oct 27, 2016 11:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    Bushranger

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

` do you feel condemned, just being there?

Postby rogue, » Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:02 pm

xx
    xriI AM ON THE
    ────────────
    xx
    i. tobias reevesxiii. male
    iii. twenty-two years
    iv. demisexual
    v. act vxivi. combat
    vii. electrokinesis
    viii. violence inducement
    & intuitive aptitude
    ix. black & gold eyes
    x. black hair w/ blue shine
    xi. expert combatant

xii. reckless
    xiii. intuitive & disciplined
    xiv. harsh, vicious & distant
    xx
    ────────────
    MEND
    xx
    AT LEAST NOW I CAN SAY THAT
    ┌─────────┐
    AND I HOPE YOU
    xx
    ────────────
    xx
    The perfect soldier. Nothing but
    an instrument. They broke Tobia
    s a long while ago, and after the
    death of his beloved Evie, he foll
    owed his orders with deadly effi
    ciency. Tobias is loyal to Act V ou
    t of fear, nothing else binds him.
    xx
    ∙ ∙ ∙ ∙ ∙ ∙ ∙ ∙ ∙
    └─────────┘
    I AM
    TRYING!
    ∙ ∙ ∙ ∙ ∙ ∙
    WILL
    xx
    ────────
    xx
    Tobias still ca
    rries Evie's n
    ecklace on his
    person at all t
    imes; it's a pe
    ndant with a p
    icture of the d
    uo inside. It w
    orn around his
    neck and hidd
    en beneath hi
    s clothes. || x
    xx
    ────────
    xx
    FORGET
    ∙ ∙ ∙ ∙ ∙ ∙
    xx
    ┌─r'THE THINGSr'─┐

xx
    A master of electricity an
    d most (if not, all) comba
    t techniques, he is certai
    nly a force of nature all o
    f his own. He's dangerous,
    deadly, even. But, Tobias
    wasn't always like this. H
    e was a rebellious figure,
    a reckless character and
    a terribly impulsive indiv
    idual who didn't hone his
    powers. His direct refusa
    l of Act V's orders lead to
    the death of Evie -- a pe
    rson who Tobias can say h
    e loved with all of his hea
    rt. At the time, he only k
    new of his electrical mani
    pulation, and not of his vi
    olence inducement nor his
    intuitive aptitude; and he
    didn't heed the latter. And
    well, look where that got
    him. She died. And now? N
    ow Tobias has nothing. H
    e's just hollow shell warp
    ed into a soldier by Act V.
    xx
    ────────────
    xx
    and they say, he's paid
    the price of rebellion!

└─r''I STILL LACK'─┘
    Last edited by rogue, on Sat Oct 29, 2016 7:28 am, edited 14 times in total.
    rogue,

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

` was losing all my friends

Postby rogue, » Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:02 pm

r
    ╒══════════════════════╕

LEADER // GABRIEL
    | negative >> positive |
    At first, Tobias found himself believing Gabriel's name was synonymo
    us with "fear", since the leader of the group is the closest thing to Ac
    t V as an entity on this island. And considering his history with the g
    roup, he wasn't Gabriel's biggest fan. But in the end, they seemed to
    reach a mutual understanding, an odd friendship of sorts -- both are
    more or less simple soldiers, minds broken and strung along to belie
    ve they were tethered to the organisation under different means. O
    ne through mindless loyalty, and the other through blind fear. And it t
    urns out, they're far more similar than Tobias first thought.

SUPPORT // NAME
    | neutral | negative | positive | (?) |
    words words words words words words words words words

╘══════════════════════╛

xxx
    xxx
    DO YOU MISS THE BLEND,
    OF COLORS SHE LEFT IN YOUR
    BLACK AND WHITE FIELD?
    xxx
    xxx
    ∙ ∙ ∙ ∙ ∙ ∙ ∙ ∙ ∙ ∙ ∙ ∙ ∙ ∙ ∙ ∙ ∙ ∙ ∙ ∙ ∙ ∙ ∙ ∙
    r
    ╒══════════════════════╕

CO LEADER // CELESTIA
    | positive |
    She's one of the good ones. A warrior through and through, there's ne
    xt to no doubt about it. Much like her element of fire, in a way. What's
    not to like? Plus, she doesn't pity him; instead, she's the one he can a
    lways rely on for a joke here and there to raise his spirits. Tobias res
    pects Celestia both as a person and as a combatant -- she's got a fier
    ce will and keen survival instinct, these two are may as well be their
    own force of nature during training. Very well matched, he finds hims
    elf often sought out by her to spar. It helps take his mind off of thing
    s, and Tobias' is all in all, glad for Celestia's company.

THE BRAINS // ROBERT
    | neutral |
    Overall, he's not entirely sure how to feel about Robert. The two have
    n't exactly interacted enough for Tobias to form a opinion on the guy.
    He doesn't seem to be too bad, and he's pretty intelligent, too. His in
    telligence encompasses the world as a whole, whereas Tobias is limite
    d to knowledge of combat. The two are quite the opposite if you go t
    he whole "brains vs. brawn" route, but in actuality, maybe they aren't
    that different. They seem to have a similar quietness about them. So
    for now, he doesn't mind Robert's presence.

THE SNEAK // HUXLER
    | positive >> negative |
    The perfect partners in crime. That's what these two were. Were. As
    in, past tense. They were once the two halves of the same coin, the
    same personality blend stretched out into two different people. They
    were reckless, impulsive and irresponsible, and in all -- perfectly suit
    ed to one another. Tobias and Hux were close during those initial sta
    ges of Act V. But then Toby changed. Huxler saw it, Huxler knew it w
    as because of the death of Evie. But, the thing was, he didn't even se
    em to care a lick for her; nor him! He wasn't sympathetic, in fact, a
    cted as if it was Evie's own fault she died. Tobias knew enough to re
    alise it probably wasn't because he didn't care, but more so that he d
    idn't know how to care. Still, his disregard of Evie left Tobias bitter,
    and well, seems he lost more than her that day.

╘══════════════════════╛
    Last edited by rogue, on Fri Nov 04, 2016 3:24 am, edited 8 times in total.
    rogue,

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

[ ━♟ ] DEBS [ ♙━ ]

Postby the dreamer. » Fri Oct 28, 2016 12:38 pm

.━━━━( YOURE NOT ! )━━━━

━━━━━( SCARED OF THE )━━━━━━

┌───────────────────────────┐
    f.n deborah adamns, call her debs s.heterosexual female
    role support element darkness powers umbrageous tele
    portation and umbrakinesis
    pos. outgoing, supportive, in
    dependent, instintive
    neu. follower, cautious, ordinary
    neg. abrasive, cynical, quick to react, stubborn, set in
    her ways and believes that she is right, demanding.

└───────────────────────────┘
    YOURE AFRAID OF
    meet deborah, shes the support of the group. she is as reliable as she is outgoing, which if you know her is really say ing something. she is the type of person that is cautious, but once she thinks it over and weighs the possible outcomes there is a good chance she will do it. she isnt reckless, as she is calculated in her decision making and would like to do things that are in the best interest of the group. if she wants to do something she will make it known and if you disagree she will fight you in every way possible
    Last edited by the dreamer. on Sun Nov 06, 2016 8:15 am, edited 5 times in total.
    the dreamer.

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

we're all pawns in a royal game

Postby cyborgishly » Fri Oct 28, 2016 11:04 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
      xbasics
        name: gabriel lee king
        sexuality:closeted bisexual
      xappearance
      height six one
      eye color dark brown
      skin tone tan
      build muscular, thick
      modifications scars everywhere,
      chess pawn on the back of neck
      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
      xabout
      powers;earth manip.
      super strength, plant manip.
      positive traits; leader, confident,
      patient, active, earth-friendly,
      powerful
      negative traits; perfectionist,
      withdrawn, hot-headed,
      mysterious, guarded
      face claim; theo james

x
    x
    xxgabriel
    xxxxxxking

xxxxxxxxx

gabriel was raised by act v since the day he was born. he never knew his parents. he was trained before he could walk, more of an experiment than a human. his childhood consisted of extensive training, never actually being a child. he is very withdrawn from the world, considering he doesn't know much about it. he is like more realistically than fantasy and doesn't think about leisure. He is very loyal to act v and will do anything they tell him to do. he doesn't have many friends, but plenty of enemies. gabriel is quite blunt and likes things planned and pursued perfectly. his temper is short and he will gladly show it. his past is a secret from everyone, only some knowing bits and pieces of who he is. his walls are up and guarded carefully, straying away from humanity rather than embracing it. he hates small talk and is bad with conversation. most of his scars and his tattoo comes from act v, showing that they "own" him. he also will not talk about these. he doesn't like or dislike anyone, though many do not like him. he would rather train than be in a group conversation, liking to be by himself, rather than the people around him. he loves being outdoors in the sunshine. it's not unusual for him to be outside all day, rather than being cooped inside all day. he loves to grow plants and has a garden in a seclusive spot, spending most of his time tending to his plants.

Code: Select all
    [left][size=170]gabriel ♙ king[/size]
    [list][size=100]“[/size][size=85][i]he's like a wall made of steel, too cold to touch but not much to[b] feel[/b][/i][/size][size=100]”[/size][list][size=75][u]location:[/u] [i]-[/i] [b]>>[/b] [u]tagged:[/u] [i]-[/i] [b]>>[/b] [u]mentioned:[/u] [i]-[/i][/size][/list][/list][/left]
    [color=transparent]x
    x
    x
    x
    [/color][left][list][list][list][size=85]   [/size][/list][/list][/list][/left]
    Last edited by cyborgishly on Tue Nov 29, 2016 10:45 am, edited 10 times in total.
    cyborgishly

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Re: [ ━♟ ] Curtain Call [ ♙━ discussion]

Postby Aᴛᴏᴍɪᴄ. » Sun Oct 30, 2016 5:33 am

Hey guys, sorry for the delay.
      I wasn't expecting school to throw everything it had at me
      In one week. So im pretty busy today but i'll have huxlers
      Form up tomorrow. Then lets see, at some point i'll write out
      A bit more information for reference. Some terminolgy and
      Whatnot if i come up with much. But cool cool. Keep
      Working on those forms. Not much rush as of right meow.
    Aᴛᴏᴍɪᴄ.

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me