Interest Check for Roleplays [rule update June 2018]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Interest Check for Roleplays [rule update June 2018]

Postby alienbirb » Tue Apr 16, 2019 6:02 pm

full

looking for up to 3 to 4 other people. setting is as follows:

A small country on an Earth-equivalent planet in which the ruling class has oppressed the rest of its citizens for many decades. Art and magic are banned and those without power live in a strict, unforgiving environment, purely serving the upper class and royal family. Eventually, a group of artists armed with magic became fed up with this and decided to take a stand against the tyranny and aim to overthrow the evil king.

a few things to note:
- LGBT folks preferred, though not required. it'd also be nice if you're accepting of neurodivergent/disabled people and characters
- if able, posting at least once a week is preferable
- I'm not gonna be strict on a wordcount but I'd like semi-lit, so at the very least I'll be looking for at least a small paragraph

If you're interested, you are more than welcome to PM me with your interest! Once I get enough people I'll create OOC and IC threads. I also plan on making a discord to further streamline the OOC process, so be sure to anticipate that if you plan on joining.
Last edited by alienbirb on Wed Apr 24, 2019 12:53 pm, edited 3 times in total.
alienbirb

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby charmie » Thu Apr 18, 2019 3:02 pm

is anyone interested in a hazbin hotel type of based roleplay?
charmie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby » ᵀʰᵒᵐᵃˢ ᴮᵃʳʳᵒʷ. » Fri Apr 19, 2019 9:36 am

Would anyone be interested in a fox clan type of roleplay? kind of like Warrior cat's but more with foxes. [Due to them being my favrourite animals.]

I've been really wanting to start one up, but unsure.
» ᵀʰᵒᵐᵃˢ ᴮᵃʳʳᵒʷ.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lacke » Fri Apr 19, 2019 5:11 pm

would anyone be interested in a my hero academia based roleplay? c:
lacke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Egg With Legs » Sun Apr 21, 2019 4:58 pm

One more unto the breach.

So, lets set the scene. Star Wars, current time is the height of the First Order’s power. Rebel base gets thoroughly ground down into rubble after First Order forces get word of possible force users present, a single rebel cargo runner manages to skedaddle past the orbital blockade and jumps to hyperspace. Unfortunately, it did manage to take a few hard knocks to the hull while getting the heck out of dodge, and is forced to exit hyperspace early, and execute an emergency (read: crash) landing on the closest planetoid available; a barren, nameless moon.

Meanwhile, in the city of Mongrel, a gang of scavengers drinks to another good day of salvage. Sure, the Fogmen were particularly vicious today, and you had to bust most of todays profits on a replacement arm, but the fact that you had profits left over is a testament to todays success. Unfortunately, your relaxation is interrupted by a commotion going on outside. And given that there’s, a distinct lack of screaming and clashing blades, its not Fogman related. Stepping outside of the bar, a blazing comet streaks over Mongrel, crashing somewhere in the fog filled canyons surrounding the city. Well, the nights still young. Might as well see what opportunities is has in store for us, eh?

Welcome to Mongrel, a Kenshi/Star Wars crossover rp. Mine copper for a living, chug cactus rum, and run from the Fogmen. Here’s your complimentary chewstick. PM me if your interested.
Bizarre person with a bizarre taste in everything.
Egg With Legs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby arabella !! » Tue Apr 23, 2019 2:01 am

hey there! (:

i was thinking of creating a warrior-cat-type roleplay where a clan experiences
flooding in their forest due to human activities, and are forced to evacuate. th
erefore, they begin to travel in the city and are trying to desperately find shelt
er — and if they are lucky, a possible home forever.

however, they go through many bumps on the road which makes the journey mo
re challenging; humans will get in the way, car accidents, dogs that want to tear
them apart... etc.

basically a group of clan-raised cats that are trying to survive in the city.

please pm me if you are interested in an idea like this! <3
arabella !!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby serendipity- » Mon May 06, 2019 1:07 am

How does a harem roleplay sound where a human girl gets lost and then finds a vampire or demon sibling's house and they keep her there, perhaps to break a beauty and the beast similar curs? I'd love to here your ideas.
serendipity-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crims0n » Wed May 08, 2019 9:46 am

Hello everyone!
I was interested in making a semi-lit roleplay based on Dungeons & Dragons and Starfinder, more than likely Starfinder rather than DND. This means adventures involving dragons, space, androids and the like!
This roleplay will work with me as the DM/GM (dungeon/game master) and everyone as their characters. The main roleplay post will set up and describe the adventure. You, as the player, will ultimately decide what fate you'll all face. What will not be included are stats/stat numbers (such as dexterity, strength, etc.), however every character will need to have their own list of strengths and weaknesses. Die will also not be included as this is an online-only roleplay. It wouldn't be very fair if people made up their own numbers.
If people are interested in setting this up, I would love to know so I may make an official post with the soon-to-be adventure included. Please PM me!
Image xImage
████
████
████
████
████

─────────────── Image──
coding credit
➤➤➤➤

Hey! I'm Crims0n. Much love!
█████
█████

Crims0n

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sylveonsweetie987 » Wed May 08, 2019 10:51 am

an rp where a bunch of wild animals somehow get mind-swapped with some stray domesticated animals- they have to figure out how to survive in their new bodies as it becomes more and more clear there's no way to change back.

also, one animal's taking advantage of this to commit some murders...

I'd need help setting up from some people willing to be mods!
♥♥♥

♥ Hi, I'm Syl (she/her), your friendly neighborhood procrastinator! I make art and stuff like that ♥
♥ Autism ♥ ADHD ♥ Asexual Lesbian ♥ Jewish ♥
♥ Current hyperfixations: The Owl House, Kalons ♥

♥ I'm @/sylsoddsandends on Tumblr, if you want to see art/writing/etc! ♥

Trade me!My Kalons

♥♥♥
sylveonsweetie987

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Demon God Caelan » Sun May 12, 2019 10:45 am

I'm thinking of making a Splatoon RP with new features, including new stages, weapons, and modes. If you would like to help me think of ideas or want to reserve a position, PM me
Check out my forum game
SCP-261
The Pan-Dimensional
Vending Machine

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
text text text text text text text
click images for credits
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Demon God Caelan

My pets
My items
My wishlist