♨---the camping trip [discussion and forms thread]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

♨---the camping trip [discussion and forms thread]

Postby toothless, » Sun Aug 07, 2016 4:00 pm

xxxxxxImage
xxxxxxthread rules
  • follow as cs and tess' rules
  • i reserve the right to decline your forms
  • no godmodding or mary/gary sues
  • no power-playing
  • have a little bit of coding in forms/posts
  • this is semi-lit, so minimum six detailed sentences
  • writers block is no excuse not to post the minimum
    [you can think of something, even if it is nonsense]
  • pm me before posting on the discussion thread,
    you must reserve the character as there is
    limited spots
  • reservations last twenty-four hours
  • please post at least three times a week
  • pm me if you will be gone for more than three days
  • there will be no arguing whatsoever in
    the discussion thread
  • please post all forms on the discussion thread
  • please disable signatures when in roleplay, not
    required in discussion
  • age range is to be seventeen to eighteen
  • this is going to be partial romance between
    characters so i ask for you to make your
    characters either heterosexual or bisexual.
    i have nothing against LGBT+ i justed wanted
    to say that
    [i have been harassed sometimes because of
    not wanting LGBT+ in some roleplays i have made]
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
biobiobiobiobiobiobiobiobi
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
━━━━━━(the camping trip)━━━━━━━(the ocean is my home)━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━(©)━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
toothless,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

harley rayes form

Postby toothless, » Sun Aug 07, 2016 4:01 pm

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
name; harley rose rayes
nickname; rose
age; eighteen
gender; female
sexuality; bisexual

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
And I Know It's
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

+ traits; kind, helpful, curious
- traits; pushover, sensitive,
extremely shy

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
But Darling I'll
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Cause I Won't Keep On Saying Those
---Three Empty Words

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
harley is someone who doesn't look to violence, at all. while she can argue a good lot,
she prefers to stay out of physical fighting. harley is sometimes a bit shy, but she normally
gets over it after the introductions. harley loves to have fun, weather that be swimming or
skydiving. she is up for anything, anytime. whenever there is a fight, harley always steps between
iy. harley likes people, but she isn't all that social. instead of partying, she would much rather be
reading or drawing. harley absolutely loves drawing, whether it be a simple sketch or a something
bigger. while she isn't too keen on painting, she gives it a go every once in a while. harley is pretty
trustworthy. she almost always keeps a secret, unless it involves someone else getting hurt. then
she steps in and tells that person.
Last edited by toothless, on Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:10 am, edited 4 times in total.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
toothless,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ♨---the camping trip [discussion and forms thread]

Postby K9. » Mon Aug 08, 2016 4:05 am

╔═════════════════╗
.Name
Gabrielle Grey Dixon
.Nickname
Gabby| Dixxy
.Age
18 years
.Birthday
11th December.
.Gender
Female
.Sexual Orientation
Bi-sexual.
[Read personality for more info.]

.Romances
To Develop.
.Ex's
brendon.

+ Plus.
Cunning. Agile,
Wise. Protective.

- Negative.
Independent. cocky.
Sarcastic. vindictive.

╚═════════════════╝

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
A LITTLE MORE...

Personal features | Modifications:
Gabrielle has a couple of tattoo's and a few piercings. She has a tattoo of her latest dog's paw print on her lower hip. It's literally the size of her palm so not very large and the detailing is a replica of her German shepherds but slightly smaller so it fitted nicely on her petite frame. She also has a small tattoo behind her left ear of a dream catcher. This is often covered with her hair so it's not really noticeable until you really look. If her hair is up which it often isn't, you can see it. She also has her belly button pierced which often holds a small dream catcher with her birthstone detailed in it. She also has her standard lobe and upper lobe pierced. She then has her helix pierced too. So nothing too dramatic. These often have basic stud's in them or more natural piercings like these.

Personality;
Gabrielle is quite the wild child. She has a carefree personality and is a bit of a dare devil. If you dare her she will often go through with it. Taking all this into note, she is quite a serene teenager who enjoy's nothing more than to grab a book and take it somewhere pretty to read. She can be quite the nerd and likes all those odd thing's that other's find boring. She loves nature and takes a huge interest in butterflies. She's quite unpredictable and can be quite loud when she's enjoying herself which out even noticing. She is a bit goofy and quirky but that is just her as a person. She doesn't like to be alone and find's herself most comfortable when in large parties. She's got a lot of mystery to herself with such a quirky personality and never ending conversations to talk about. She is quite feisty and enjoys both female and male company. Although she is Bi-sexual this is more her wild side speaking as she has always had quite a soft spot for gorgeous women. She's more than happy to get close and personal with them but when it finally comes down to being tamed, she feel's that only a man will be able to dominate her.

History;
Gabrielle's history is a little bit of a gruesome one so how she is so quirky after what's happened in her past is hard to understand. She was brought up in a care home. Her real family gave her up at birth and as she grew up not knowing of her real family. Even when she turned 16 and was supposed to be told of her real family, she was kept in the dark and it wasn't long before she came across paper work of her birth. Of course as any confused teenager would, she demanded to know what was going on and she finally was told of her real family. After looking for them she came across something online and dug deeper until she finally found a address. Of course she was overwhelmed and took it all too quickly and what she found out was not what she expected. Her birth family didn't want her and they told her when she approached them. They tore her in half when they told her they didn't want to see her and that she was a mistake, she has buried that moment. She doesn't speak about it and doesn't really talk to any of her adoptive family unless necessary. She resent's them for not being her real birth parents and hates her real birth parents for being so heartless. Some say her more wild side occurred when she was rejected by her birth parents. Although she has had a pretty rubbish life she still does well outside of her home with friends and school.

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Last edited by K9. on Wed Aug 17, 2016 9:12 am, edited 3 times in total.
K9.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ghost; » Mon Aug 08, 2016 4:14 am

— — — — ❥
"My name is Lexus Marie Heartfield. Not Alexus, just Lexus. Most creatures just call me Red or Lexus. I'm fond of both names. I'm a lady, thank you very much. I was born on June 28th, making me a Cancer. I am eighteen years of age, I will be turning nineteen next year. I am heterosexual. Sorry, ladies. Last, but not least, I am from the great place of Covington, Washington.
I am a short woman, which is why I prefer to wear heels. By short, I mean I am only five feet and six inches tall. I can't keep a tan since I try not to go out in the sun that often. My hair has been something that changes through the years. My color has gone back to the more ginger red I was naturally born with, but it is ombre. I do all of my hair myself so others don't mess it up. My eyes are a light green or blue color, which are complimented by my fire-like hair. While I like my eye color, I do change it with contacts often. he only body mods I have are contacts, two tattoos, and a few piercings. The tattoos I have are a small crescent moon on my left wrist and a heart with a crown on my chest, just above my left breast. My piercings are only my septum, my right nostril, 0g gauges, and standard doubles. Don't want to freak people out too much.
Whatever I wear I try to make it look casual with a hint of royalty. I have my days when things could be more casual than others; however, I still like it. Skinny jeans or little skits are just the cutest to me, as are small blazer jackets. In my younger years, I enjoyed the corset and more of a Gothic style. As I've grown, I've realized I'm more into the punk or grunge style of clothing. The length of dresses are usually short and have been hemmed by me if needed. As for shoes; heels or boots. Seldom will I wear tennis shoes unless they have a platform bottom. Whatever works for the occasion."

— — — — — — — — — ❥
I, Lexus Mae Heartfield, was born and raised in Covington, Washington to a Canadian and a
naмe :: Lexus Maire Heartfield
gendeя :: Female
вιятнday :: June 28th
нeιgнт :: 5'6
ѕєχυαl oяιєитαтιoи:: Heterosexual
lιkes :: tattoos, piercings, music,
Alice in Wonderland,
The Red Queen, grunge

Washingtonian. My family life was well off with my two older brothers, Noah and Kevin, and younger sister, Alix. Thanks to my mother's bedtime stories, I grew up with a fascination with the Red Queen from Alice in Wonderland. She is a large influence on my life and I honestly do not know how I would have made it through school without that fictional role model.
— — — — — — — — — ❥
I would consider myself a rather self-centered Washingtonian to the view of others, and most of the time they are right. It is true that I have a willingness to openly share my problems and not always care about others. But I only see it that way because I believe their mere wardrobe problems do not compare to the juicy ones I have. But in my eyes, it doesn't matter how others see me or what they want me to do. It's just not how my gears move.
I have an intuitive mind of my own that works with my sadistic ways. Check my bag. You'll find a switch blade and pepper spray. Check my boots. You'll find a knife attached to the homemade compartment. I do this, not solely for protection, but for tests. I have always coming up with imaginative ways to get minds thinking. Unlike most people, I sometimes wonder, if everyone has their survival skills. I have never harmed someone physically by doing this. Nor killed anyone with my tests. I could never hurt someone physically like I have found most do. The only way I have purposely harmed someone was by stealing, and that was for my own greed.
Despite my shrewd judgments toward people, I have always been loving. I used to always be hugging my friends, and even strangers, to bring them happiness. Nowadays, I seem to have lost my lovableness towards others. I'm hidden and secretive around my closer friends on problems I believe I can fix myself. Don't get me wrong, I will hint to them, being the self-centered person I am, but they aren't always something I want people to know. The only times I seems to hug anymore is when I want to feel better. I would say that I have become a bit heartless to others, but not towards my family. When they have their good days, that is.
Without knowing me, and just seeing what I look like, most wouldn't believe me if I said that I paint, love my family, have played piano since I was five, and love just sitting at home derping around. No one could guess that about me with everyone I have encountered. They always end up running off with their tail between their legs because they were scared of only what is on the surface.
Last edited by ghost; on Tue Aug 09, 2016 2:22 am, edited 4 times in total.
ghost;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby K9. » Mon Aug 08, 2016 9:00 am

Completed my form, also I'd like to make Gabrielle have a ex who comes on the camping trip. I'll PM the person I choose later into the development of the role play when we have some guy's involved. ^.^
K9.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby toothless, » Mon Aug 08, 2016 9:09 am

Alright. I'll place her on the front in a couple minutes c:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
toothless,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

cody

Postby the wild one. » Mon Aug 08, 2016 10:52 am

CODY

"flash"

male | 18 years old | bisexual | australian

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

history
                  He was born into a rich home, and thus, brought forward the rebellious and bored kid with way to much money to blow. [removed] With this came his attitude shifts. Talking back more, being downright rude, and doing defiant acts. Because of this, his parents decided to ship him off to some stupid camp. That ended up being a bust, and he never really returned home. During school, the man was in and out. He cut classes a lot, but showed up for the most part just to see and mess around with his few friends. During these years Cody received the nickname Flash, relating back to the mood swings.

personality
                  Charming and devilish are two simple words to describe the complicated man named Cody. Cody's personality doesn't make up for his bad habits. He fights fairy often, both physically and verbally, tending to see the bad in others over the good. Cody is an easy fellow to talk to, more or less; until you set him off. His personality can flash in an instant from flirtatious to merciless, no matter who he's speaking to. Beneath the absolutely horrible attitude, the man doesn't change. He's not that boy with a hard shell and a soft inside. No, he's stone cold.
                  Seeing as his emotions are fickle, Cody never had many real friends besides the junkies he hung around with and the select few that stuck with him.

looks
                  Cody's build is average, maybe a bit more chubby than some. [removed] His body has slowly declined throughout the years. Because of this, he's rather insecure about it (although he'll never admit it). The man has a black lip ring on the right side of his lip. Cody has a wolf tattoo on his right wrist, holding a special meaning select few know. Cody also has a sleeve of roses on his opposite arm. His eyes are a pale blue, almost appearing steel gray, if you look close enough. But I'm positive that you'll never be allowed that close to him, unless of course he's into you.
                  romance

Even with romantic interest, the man tends to distance himself. He's not exactly the.. relationship type. Oddly enough, he's extremely flirty and alluring, yet never lets the person actually get to close to him, emotionally, that is.
Last edited by Rainpelt on Mon Aug 08, 2016 11:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: You are only allowed one (1) reference image per character (including pets, tattoos, wardrobe, etc), additionally, implying use of illegal drugs, or legal ones underage, is not appropriate for CS.
x
hey guys! i'm the wild one,
but i usually go by 'two'. (ini
tials, get it?) my pronouns a
re she/her/hers. i'm curren
ly a sophmore in college, du
al majoring in zoology and m
arine biology with a minor in
animal behavior. at home, i
have three dogs, nine chick
ens, a cat, a bearded drago
n, two rabbits, and a shrimp
(their name is appleTV). i lo
ve love love to talk and rp, s
o don't hesitate to shoot me
a pm! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
the wild one.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby toothless, » Mon Aug 08, 2016 11:23 am

I'll place him on the front in a moment.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
toothless,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Marina Lucine Waters

Postby T O R N » Mon Aug 08, 2016 12:39 pm

Name >> Marina Lucine Waters
Nick-Name(s) >> Rina, and what ever somebody comes up with
Age >> 18 years
Birthday >> June 18, 1997
Height >> 5'3

Crush >> "Seriously? I'm only here for the fun"
Interest >> Adventures, Writing, Running, Exercising, long walks on the beach, and boys
Personality >> Always bubbly, full of life, and never down. Positivist always looking for the brighter side of things, and tends to constantly give herself reassurance when she is feeling down, and will even scold people for being negative. Life is like a journey to her, she's constantly seeking an adventure full of unknown mysteries. Outgoing, Marina can't seem to meet a stranger- it may take her a few moments to figure out what she is going to say to you, but she has no problem being the first one to speak. Even though it seems as if she had all the friends and everyone knows her because she talks so much, there are few people Marina would actually call her true friends. The circle of acquaintances may be big, but her real circle is very tiny. Although she loves to talk I wouldn't say she's exactly quick to open right up to anyone.

History >> Born into the average family Marina never thought she would be where she is now. Her mom had ran track in high school but had to quit her junior year due to a back accident. Her father was a marine who never came home, as you may guess that's where her first name came from. She did however get to meet her father, but the memories of him are so fuzzy that thinking too hard about it gives her a headache. Marina however can remember her and her father always racing in the front yard, she loved to run. And actually ran everywhere she went, why walk when you can run? So like her mother Marina began running track in middle school. From the start she was quick, earning MVP her 8th grade year. Marina's track career followed her well into high school she broke the schools track record in the 100 meters her sophomore year. Striving to never give up because she knew her achievements would make her father proud. Junior year really hit Marina hard, she was on and off with a guy who she'd let run away with her heart. And she felt like her fathers death was haunting her. She'd see him in her dreams, sometimes they would be pleasant him and her walking along the beach, passing the frisbee like they always done, and other times he would turn into a monster trying to kill her and her mother. She knew it was the poisonous relationship she was in that was causing her to feel so haunted and torn. Needless to say her junior year track was the last thing on her mind, and it showed. Senior year she came back a dime, dumped the boy, and rejoiced in positivity. All around her seniors were receiving scholarships from colleges, That'll never be me she thought. The only way her mother could afford college was if Marina received a track scholarship, and to do that she had to make up for a whole years worth of loss speed. That year she entered the track season harder then ever, running against time, striving to beat that sophomore record she had set. Her goal? To beat her sophomore self, if she could pass that record she had set, she may would have a chance at a college recruiter considering her. But no matter how hard she tried Marina just couldn't get faster then her sophomore self, she was as fast as she had been two years ago, but not any better. It came time for sectionals and this was it, she either beat these girls at sectionals and came in the top 10 or it was game over. Surprisingly Marina done it she ran a 12.60 coming in 2nd place, that night a college coach called her mothers phone. Estatic with happiness the two sat at dinner that night sipping on wine and conversing about the college, how their dreams had come true, and most of all Marina's mother told stories of her father. A man that she rarely mentioned no matter how much Marina begged. A month before school let out Marina signed with the university, and now after this trip she's off to become a college athlete.

Looks >> Marina has long blonde hair that's cut in layers, with beautiful brown eyes that sparkle when she's happy. Her body has been kissed by the sun, and the cute little brown sun spots on her shoulders and cheeks prove of the days she has spent outdoors ( we aren't talking like freckles here just a few here and there). Marina is a fit girl, her body is toned from head to toe and it is obvious that she works out. She only has one tattoo and it is on her ankle of an anchor in memory of her father.
The lion and tiger may be stronger
but the wolf does not perform in the
circus
T O R N

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby toothless, » Mon Aug 08, 2016 12:45 pm

I'll go post her on the front page. I believe all we need now is one male.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
toothless,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery