⋘ ғʀᴏᴍ ʀᴇᴀʟᴍ’s ᴍᴏᴜɴᴛᴀɪɴᴛᴏᴘ ⋙

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

⋘ ғʀᴏᴍ ʀᴇᴀʟᴍ’s ᴍᴏᴜɴᴛᴀɪɴᴛᴏᴘ ⋙

Postby Realm » Sat Jul 30, 2016 6:36 am

xxxxxxxxxImage

welcome!
for my private use only.
character creation storage.
do browse; please no posting

links:
colors + symbols
Realm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Realm » Sat Jul 30, 2016 6:37 am

Realm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Code: Select all
age nineteen: [img]http://i68.tinypic.com/6qci9y.gif[/img*]
Last edited by Realm on Sun Jul 31, 2016 5:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Realm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Last edited by Realm on Sat Jul 30, 2016 6:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Realm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Realm » Sat Jul 30, 2016 6:38 am

Imagex;;x;xx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
name -- oliver wilde
gender -- male
age -- 25
eyes -- arctic blue
hair -- natural black
skin -- sun-tanned
physique -- bony, lanky
features -- left breast, right arm

+ traits -- youthful, witty
= traits -- shy, simple
- traits -- tired, confused
face claim -- joshua james
oliver wilde was born in Nebraska
and raised in Utah, where he lived
on a small farm with his father.
that being said, oliver has always
been close to wildlife and had a deep
respect for the northwest. along the
way, oli had lost his father, thereby
forcing him to become independent
much faster. since then, oli withdrew
himself from the things he loved most
and welcomed a pit of emptiness. lost
and tired of trying to get by, the only
thing he's got left is nature.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Realm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Realm » Sat Jul 30, 2016 6:38 am

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxName - Leonardo J. Huru
xxxx;xMeaning - Sovereign Lion
xxxxxNicknames - Leo, Leon, Jay
xx;;xxxHeritage - South African
xxx'xxxNationality - Australian

xxxxxImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxGender - Male
xxxxxxxxxAge - Nineteen
xxxxxxxxxxRole - Simba
xxxxx'xxHair Color - Auburn
xxxxxxxx;Eye Tint - Amber
xxxx'xxSkin Tone - Golden Tan
xxxxxxxPositive Trait - Bravery
xxxx;xNeutral Trait - Headstrong
xxxxNegative Trait - Overprotective
xxxxxxxBody Mods - left breast

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxImage
Leonardo was born in Louis Trichardt, South Africa, yet raised in Western Australia from age two. Leo always felt a deep connection with the arid wilderness, which he manages to fins wherever he went. But with following the death of his father, Leo became remote and distant, almost as if he was lost in a wilderness of his very own. After years of recovering, Leo slowly began to snap back into reality, with his prime goals being to avenge his father's wrongful death and resume his rightful place, wherever that may be.

Despite his closed personality in the past, Leo has overcome great challenges throughout his journey of life. He's a bright, charismatic character, a charmer in the most regal sense. But while he gains the trust of those around him, he does have a few enemies. Nevertheless, Leo continues to grow in this vast , troublesome outback.
Realm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Realm » Sat Jul 30, 2016 6:39 am

xxImage
════════
name; jesse osbourne
nicknames; jess, ozzy
gender; male
age; eighteen
birthday; nov. 30
ethnicity; canadian
talent; mechanics

hair color; dirty blonde
eye tint; blue-grey
skin tone; sun tanned
height; 5 feet 9 inches
piercings/tattoos; none
scars; small, on hands

strengths; charm, wit
weaknesses; past, future
likes; muscle cars, bikes
hates; junk yards, low fuel
theme songs; rotten apple
dream on xsweet sixteen
════════

xxImage
xxxImage

────────────────────────────────────── Image
Tied bandanas, hot engines, lit cigarettes, loud music. Long days in the burning summer sun, cool nights under the desert sky.

Jesse Osbourne had always had the taste of rebelion on his tongue, and he longed to find freedom on the open road. Fed up with all the drama of
a family of thirteen members, Jesse took it up to himself to pack up his vinyl collection, electric Fender, and jar of cash and leave. He had run away from
home before, and had actually gotten pretty far. Only this time, he would never come back.

That was over six years ago. In that time, Jesse had traveled West from Ottawa to Vancouver for several months, hitching rides from truck drivers or taxis
There, he began to excel in his passion at the age of thirteen. He worked for a reputable mechanic in the area, saving up funds to travel to the American West.
Within three years, Jesse had made a profit large enough to make a one-way trip down south to Route 66 - in his own muscle car. He could finally afford
his dream ride - 1969 Ford Mustang BOSS, 635 horsepower.

After his trip to America, Jesse had to return to Vancouver. The mechanic he worked for, Rocky Valez, had been in an accident, and was in fatal state.
Jesse and Rocky were very close, as Rocky was a leading father figure to the now sixteen-year-old. And Rocky treated him like a son, teaching him
the most complex of techniques and methods of repair. Before Rocky's death, he had given his repair shop to Jesse, knowing that the boy had something
special in him. Devastated by the departure of his teacher and father from the earth, Jesse took the responsibility with honor. He himself had earned
a plausible reputation for his work with cars and bikes. He could fix anything, and no challenge was too large to tackle. His name in the world of mechanics,
motorized vehicles, and national roads had become widespread all over North America and Europe. He had aquired the skills that has baffled the experts
and left on-lookers speechless. His passion for the road continues to grow deep within him.

Aside from mechanics, Jesse has also taken up drag-racing and vehicle body-art. He owns multiple vehicles, but his favorite is still his first, the '69 BOSS.
He is still a firm believer of freedom, liberty, rebellion, and anarchy, and he has never wavered in his principles. He's a Canadian hand working
with an American spirit. His road has never yet been driven on, and he hopes to keep it 100% dirt-free.

Jesse Osbourne had built up quite the character over the years. He is ambitious, devoted, and passionate. His charm and wit are no match for that of others,
and his problem-solving skills and vast, acute knowledge are as sharp as a blade. He isn't afraid to get his hands dirty, if he has to. But because Jesse spends
most of his time either in the shop or on the open road, he has trouble holding onto solid, trustworthy friends. However, Jesse is kind-mannered, and
despite his rough persona, he is very gentle. He always seeks to find someone who can share in his passions, someone he can run away with.

In the meantime, he'll be wearing a bandana, working with hot engines, cigarette in his mouth, blasting loud music.
──────────────────────────────────────
Realm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Realm » Sat Jul 30, 2016 6:39 am

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
☾◆☾◆☾◆☾◆☾◆☾◆☾◆☾◆☾◆☾◆☾◆☾◆☾◆☾◆☾◆☾◆☾◆☾◆☾◆☾◆☾◆☾◆☾◆☾◆☾◆☾◆☾◆☾◆☾◆☾◆☾◆☾◆☾◆☾◆☾◆☾◆☾◆☾◆

◆Title◆ ……………….…….……….….….…..….……..
Tyr Halvor

◆Gender◆ ……………….………….….….……..………….…
Male

◆Class◆ ……………….………….………………….….…..….
Karl

◆Age◆ ……………….……………..………….……
Twenty-Seven

◆Race◆ ……………….………….………………..…….…..
Nordic

◆Face Claim◆ ……………….……...……….………
Kit Harington

Tyr was names after one of the war gods, as his father was a raider and warrior that would travel west on private voyages. He always looked up to his father, until he left on a few weeks' raid out west and was never heard from again. Because Tyr's birthmother had died during her third childbirth, which meant that he and his brothers had to travel east to live with their father's brother, a Jarl by merit. At the landing, Tyr had been an avid fighter, and valued his honor above all else.

Image Image
☾◆☾◆☾◆☾◆☾◆☾◆☾◆☾◆☾◆☾◆☾◆☾◆☾◆☾◆☾◆☾◆☾◆☾◆☾◆☾◆☾◆☾◆☾◆☾◆☾◆☾◆☾◆☾◆☾◆☾◆☾◆☾◆☾◆☾◆☾◆☾◆☾◆☾◆
Realm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Realm » Sat Jul 30, 2016 6:40 am

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxtitle -- kierran bane lennox
xxxxxxxnicknames -- kier, bane, oxie
xxxxxxxage -- nineteen years
xxxxxxxbirthday -- december 26
xxxxxxx+ traits -- curious, ambitious, approachable
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx- traits -- held back, quiet, vulgar lang. when angered
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxphysique -- muscularly proportionate
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxheight -- 5 ft. 9 in.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxeye color -- crystal blue
xxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Image;xx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxx;day and age --
xxxxxxxOn the outside, it always seemed as if Kierran Lennox had it all - decent looks, a welcoming personality, and just an overall good atmosphere around him.
xxxxxxxBut on the inside, Kier's heart was filled with both joy and regret throughout his childhood. His mother had raised him by herself, along with his older bro-
xxxxxxxther. They had been very poor, but were taught to love whatever they could call their own. And yes, his journey could indeed be considered a wild ride -
xxxxxxxhe began to do poorly in middle school. He had to drop one school and the family needed to relocate to reach the next, and this cycle would continue to
xxxxxxxrepeat itself until Kierran's junior and senior year, when he began to excel in highschool. After his successful brother left for college, Kierran began to doubt
xxxxxxxhimself. He did not want to disappoint his mother, who had high expectations of her sons. But he knew in his heart that he wanted to leave some sort of
xxxxxxxspecial mark on the world, not sit in an office all day in accounting, per se. He wants to make a difference, to get his message across to the listening world.

xxxx;ambitions --
xxx;xxxKierran, ambitious and curious, dreams of one day discovering the world. To hike unknown mountains, to lie on the untouched sands of hidden beaches. He
xxxx;xxwants to discover all that is alien to him and share it with the rest of the world. He doesn't seem to be interested in love, however. But watch out - he can tend
xxxxx;xto give people the wrong idea about how he feels towards them. He'll occasionally flirt and joke around, but he isn't too sure if he's ready for a commitment,
xxxxx;xas his heart is taken by exploring. He still has a long way to go, and until he can find a purpose, he'll keep capturing the world through his beloved camera.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
face claim -- jared leto
Realm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Realm » Sat Jul 30, 2016 6:41 am

ImageImage
──────────