Reset. { UNDERTALE roleplay, my forms and headcanons }

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Reset. { UNDERTALE roleplay, my forms and headcanons }

Postby ⸸Corroded ⸸ Coffin⸸ » Sun Feb 28, 2016 7:40 pm

MY FORMS.

Song: Halsey - Control.

Name;;
Chara Dreemurr.

Gender;;
Female.

Pronouns;;
They / Them

Age;;
Pre-teen. (13-14)

Monster or human?;;
Used to be human. Now a demon. Monster, the worst kind.

AU;;
None.

History (Optional);;
The first child to fall into the Underground. Chara became injured from their fall and cried out for help. Asriel Dreemur, prince of the Underground found Chara and supported them back to the small house in the ruins where the Dreemur family, Asriel, Queen Toriel and King Asgore adopted the human child as their own. Asriel and Chara quickly became as close as real siblings and one day, Chara came up with a plan to free all the monsters in the Underground by sacrificing themselves and having Asriel absorb their SOUL. The human child, keeping the plan to themselves and Asriel, poisoned themselves with buttercups, eventually dying and allowing Asriel to absorb their soul.

Asriel broke the barrier and took Chara to their village, where they laid them down on a bed of flowers. Screams rang out in the village, the villagers thought Asriel had killed the child and began to attack, despite this, Asirel returned home before collapsing and turning to dust, shattering Chara's soul in the process.

Personality;;

Manipulative.
Spiteful.
Aggressive.
Short tempered.
Cruel.

Soul (If possesses a different soul other than the regular monster soul);;
Red.

Soul trait (Remove if regular monster soul);;
Determination.

Family;;
Had no family atop the surface.
Asriel, Toriel, Asgore.

Crush?;;
/

In a relationship?;;
/

If yes, with who?;;
/
Quote from character:

"SINCE WHEN WERE YOU THE ONE IN CONTROL?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠

Name;;
Sans The Skeleton.

Gender;;
Male.

Pronouns;;
He / Him.

Age;;
Teenage (15-18)

Monster or human?;;
Monster, Skeleton.

AU;;
None.

History (Optional);;
Will tie into headcanons.

Personality;;

Fake.

Carefree / Constantly happy / Content
Open minded
Accepting
Unaware of all the bad things happening around him
Optimistic

Real

Stressed
Judgemental
Not very accepting
Mysterious / Secretive
Very aware
Worried
Pessimistic

Monster soul.

/

Family;;
Papyrus, Gaster. (Headcanon)

Crush?;;
/

In a relationship?;;
/

If yes, with who?;;
/

Quote from character:

"Buddy.. Y O U ' D - B E - D E A D - R I G H T - W H E R E - Y O U - S T A N D."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀

Name;;

https://shortcut-test2.s3.amazonaws.com/uploads/role_image/attachment/11086/thumb_Dreemurr.png
A͇̤͓̤̻̹̓̇̑̆͗ͣ͐ͦ̽̑ͩ͊͒̓͗͢͢͟͞ͅͅṣ̸̡̦̯̝̻͔̩̼̤̹̦͊̋͒̅͌̕͢ͅr̡̤̦͇̫̹̯̰͉̙̲̠͍͈͚̣͍ͫͭ̾̇̃̀͞i̜̖̥̥͈͈̖̗̹̟̣̩̼͈ͫ̽ͨ̂̅́͂͛ͧͮͣ͊̀̊̅̿́͘͢͜eͧ̆̄ͪͯ̽ͤͩ͢͏̵̘̗̘̗̘͖̲̣̬̜ͅl̸̢̞̞̭̝̦ͭͦͮ͆̄ͧ̉̑̈̈̓ͦ͘ ̴̢̺̮͎̜̗̥̦̯̳͖̝͙̮̭̝̋ͯ̉̾͑ͣ̐͆͛̔̿̓̕͟ͅͅD̈͑̆͐̓͛̓ͩͤ͘͏͕͙͓̟͔̖̮̺͎͎ͅr̛͎͍̹͚͚̭̩̪̯̜͈̯̱̞͙ͩͣ͐̊́̊̃͆ͦ̔̔͋̑ͬ̄̿̇́͢͟e̼̩̯͇͕̱̬͍͇̣͈̱̮̲͖͒̽̍͐̊̅̃̄ͥͥ͌́͠͝ȇ̢̺͙̯̭̪̝̪͍̪̳̞͖̙͙̫̤͕ͣͣ̐͂̓̏ͬͬ͌ͦ͗̓ͪͦ̇ͧ̎̚̕͟͠m̆̉ͨͯ̚͜͠͏҉̡̮͇̞͚̪̖͈͓̱͚̦̹̤̘̞̟̲u̶͇͚̫̭̫͇̠̻͚̯̰̫͓̯̩̣̝̻̽̐͒̉͛ͯ̓͛̔̇ͣ̂ͮͥ̑̚̕r̨̛̤̫͙̮͓̖̬̣͈͙̤̜̘͙̱͉̔͊͆̋̍͊͑̋̊͆̂͌̎͊̚͞ Flowey The Flower.

Gender;;
Male.

Pronouns;;
He / Him.

Age;;
Teenage (15-18)

Monster or human?;;

Monster, G̍ͪ͊̑͐̇͋̿ͪͪ̆ͩ̅ͬͨ͑̃͏͏͈͙̹̯̖̱͕͇͍͍̺̣̕͝ͅoͤͪͥ͂̾҉̧̺͇̦̭̭̪͔̦̩͠ͅą̵̧͔͖̗̳̱̤̺̜̬͓̳̮̖̫̙̖͉ͩͦ̽ͩ̓ͬ̃̆ͧͥ̆̂͋͆́̚̚͡t̴̼͕̩͓̻̽͊̂ͬ͌̆̋̿̑̒ͬ̒͛̾͑́̚ Flower.

AU;;
None.

History (Optional);;
Flowey wasn't always a flower. Once upon a time, he was a small goat child, the prince of the of the Underground. One day, a human fell underground and Asriel Dreemur took them back to the house in the ruins. They quickly became like siblings and one day, Asriel took the human's soul and became a God but was stricken down by humans, his dust spreading across the garden. Alphys injected the first golden flower in the castle's garden with determination and Flowey was born.

Personality;;
Cold hearted
Emotionless for the most part
Cruel
Unforgiving

Monster soul.

/

Family;;
"No."

Crush?;;
/

In a relationship?;;
/

If yes, with who?;;
/

Quote from character:
"In this world, it's KILL or be KILLED."

╰☆╮╰☆╮╰☆╮╰☆╮╰☆╮╰☆╮╰☆╮╰☆╮╰☆╮╰☆╮╰☆╮╰☆╮╰☆╮╰☆╮╰☆╮╰☆╮╰☆╮╰☆╮

Name;;
Underswap! Sans (Sans The Superb!)

Gender;;
Male.

Pronouns;;
He / Him.

Age;;
Teenage. (16-18)

Monster or human?;;
Monster, skeleton.

AU;;
Underswap.

History (Optional);;
// Possibly a WIP //

Personality;;
Optimistic
Bubbly / Upbeat
Very accepting
Kind
Easily excited and rather careless despite the low HP

Monster soul.

/

Family;;
Papyrus, Gaster.

Crush?;;
/

In a relationship?;;
/

If yes, with who?;;
/

Quote from character:

"I AM THE SUPERB SANS! HUMAN, YOU SHALL NOT PASS BY ME! MWEHEH!""

♔ ♔ ♔ ♔ ♔ ♔ ♔ ♔ ♔ ♔ ♔ ♔ ♔ ♔ ♔ ♔ ♔ ♔ ♔ ♔ ♔ ♔ ♔ ♔

Name;;
Underfell! Papyrus

Gender;;
Male.

Pronouns;;
He / Him.

Age;;
Teenage. (17-19)

Monster or human?;;
Monster, skeleton.

AU;;
Underfell.

History (Optional);;
// Possibly a WIP //

Personality;;
Cruel
Sadistic
Aggressive / Hostile
Arrogant / Cocky
Impish

Monster soul.

/

Family;;
Sans.

Crush?;;
/

In a relationship?;;
/

If yes, with who?;;
/

Quote from character;;
WHAT AN HONOUR TO BE TAKEN DOWN BY THE GREAT PAPYRUS. SAY GOODBYE TO YOUR PATHETIC LIFE, HUMAN.

Last edited by ⸸Corroded ⸸ Coffin⸸ on Sat Mar 05, 2016 11:25 pm, edited 6 times in total.
"𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝖉𝖔𝖌 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖑𝖑𝖞 𝖌𝖔𝖙 𝖙𝖔 𝖉𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖉,
𝖎𝖘 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖔𝖓𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖍𝖔𝖜𝖑𝖘 𝖎𝖓𝖘𝖎𝖉𝖊 𝖞𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝖍𝖊𝖆𝖉
𝕴𝖙'𝖘 𝖍𝖎𝖒 𝖜𝖍𝖔𝖘𝖊 𝖍𝖔𝖜𝖑𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖉𝖗𝖎𝖛𝖊𝖘 𝖒𝖊𝖓 𝖒𝖆𝖉,
𝕬𝖓𝖉 𝖆 𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖉 𝖙𝖔 𝖎𝖙𝖘 𝖚𝖓𝖉𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖌"
x | x | x
⸸Corroded ⸸ Coffin⸸

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Reset. { DON'T POST YET. }

Postby ⸸Corroded ⸸ Coffin⸸ » Sun Feb 28, 2016 10:20 pm

POSTING:
YES / NO
x | x | x
⸸Corroded ⸸ Coffin⸸

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Reset. { UNDERTALE roleplay, my forms and headcanons }

Postby Relicarn » Mon Feb 29, 2016 5:10 pm

Gaster was born above ground, prior to the war and subsequent imprisonment of the monsters. He joined the war effort as a soldier in his late teens, after his family was wiped out by humans. It was during the war that he suffered the injuries that later became recognizable as his signature circular holes in his hands.

After they were pushed below ground, Gaster was elected as the royal scientist, and began work on a sustainable power source, eventually building the Core. Shortly after, he was told to begin work on finding a way to break the barrier. At first he was stumped, but it wasn't long before the first human, Chara, fell, and Gaster could begin to piece together how the barrier worked, although Toriel and Asgore forbade him from studying the human as thoroughly as he had wanted.

Gaster intercepted Toriel as she left New Home after Chara and Asriel's deaths, and promised not to tell Asgore of her location, although seeing his old friend in such a state after his wife's departure brought him close to spilling the secret on multiple occasions. Eventually Gaster's interactions with Asgore, and most of the outside world, dwindled.

Gaster was responsible for the deaths of multiple fallen humans, gaining him some LOVE.
Using the souls gathered, he began to extract Determination, at first out of interest for this power known as "resets", but his experiments on it gradually faded into that of the morally grey. He created Sans (1S) and Papyrus (2P) with the intention of using them in determination experiments, but realized not long after starting the tests that they were sentient, and dropped the experiments on them entirely, instead adopting them as sons.

Asgore found out about some of Gaster's more dubious experiments, and forbade him from working directly with the human souls, instead demanding that the scientist work on another way to break the barrier.

Gaster set to work creating a machine that could de-construct magic, it's primary usage being to destroy the very magic the barrier was made of, but it also had a secondary usage. It collected the broken down, corrupted magic and stored it, and could use that to imitate 'resets' and alter timelines.

Somewhere along the way, Gaster grew interested in determination again, and successfully created artificial determination. Lacking a test subject now that Sans and Papyrus were out of the question, he injected it into his own soul, causing major spikes in magic and sending him off into the occasional spiral of madness, often triggered by annoyance or anger, leading to many workers in the lab quitting after close calls with the temperamental scientist, although he was lucky that his body didn't begin to break down.

Eventually, this was found out about as well, and a warrant of arrest was issued for crimes against monster-kind when the truth was learnt about Sans and Papyrus' origins.

Gaster, fearing what would become of his sons if he was detained, decided, with a small amount of madness, to use his machine to erase himself, undoing his wrongs and hopefully giving the brothers a better life.
He broke free from the guards sent to capture him, his magic spiking and dusting a large portion of them, and a few lab assistants caught in the cross-fire.
Eventually he reached his machine, entered it, and the rest is long forgotten history.

He did not expect to still be 'alive'.

Soul color is darker-than-black, tinted with red around the edges.

~ HIS CURRENT LV IS 7 ~

Image Image Image
Last edited by Relicarn on Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
'Sup!
My name's Relicarn and I hang around
here for a handful of things ^^
I work as the Archivist for the wonderful
species Makoatls, and I can often be
found over on DA.

Other than that I'm massive Undertale
trash, and I love to RP!

I don't bite, so feel free to PM me, I'm
always up for a good chat!

WARNING: Awesome people listed below
KiPotato | Mortimer| Dilly. | Cole | Juju |
Squalo | Wolfy | Ardra | Bane

Art by Deertush on DA <3
Relicarn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ⸸Corroded ⸸ Coffin⸸ » Fri Mar 04, 2016 12:49 am

"͇̗̺̣D͕̙̙͉͈̬a̞̰͉̯͍͍͉͙͙̖d̯̗̱̠̼͙̺̼͎͕̲̙̫͙̙̞.̪̞̭̹̯̗̟̠̜̠̤̪ͅ.̦̝̱̘̹͇̙͇͕͕̰͖̳̤̼̻̼͎ ͔̲̳̭͙͙͕͕͍̰̗̳ͅp̬͕͔̖̞̲̰̰͖l̬͓͙̘̻͈̦̭͍͔̠̭̞̱͎̼̪ͅe̹̥̤̥̜̭a̪̟̠̻͖̳͉͓s̲͇͈ͅe̖͉͎̣̥̜̳̳̹̗͚̫̯̪̩̗ͅ.̖͚̠̠̳̘̬̙̝͍̪͙ͅ.̺̜͔̫͖̦.̻͕̪͙̼͕̟̩̭͙̲͍̥͍ ̥̯̖͕̣̺͖ͅS̪͖̯͚͎̝̟̪̙̦͉̹̞̠̻̰̭̼t̞̳͇̥̳̥͓o̝̗̫̲̯̯p̦͈̮̬͖̜̪̘ͅ.̞̼̤̫̣̪͉̫̰̞̰͉̯͓̖͖͈ ͈̗̠̞͕̘̰̞͍͕̞̰̠̣̣̤I̳̠̳͓̯͙̣̦ͅt̠̺͙̮̠̘̻͚͕̦̭̪̙ ̖͓̞͈̘͙͚h̪̥̩̤͇͔̠̙̱̯͈͖u͖̰̲̮̯̳̖̟͕͉̠̘̮r̜͓̥̖̜̠̗̯͍̟̺̰t̪̙̘̙͔̲̭̱̙͍̫̟̘͕̠͎͇̺s̻̩̺̻̫.̼̫̖̤̭͓̞̭̥̗̱̩̜̮ͅ.͉̠̞̺͇̠̪̺̩"͇̫͈̩̖̘

"̸̪̠̖̣͚̳͚͍̩͈̫͕̠͐͐ͬ̎͗̽̽͑͑̑͠ͅI̧̝͉̬̭͖̳̝͔̓̓̓ͧͬͮͤ͒͒ͮ̾͛̔̍̇̉̅͘͜͜'̧̨̺̗̥̭̮̱̺͖̠̬̍͋̋̎̽̾̿ͪ̆̽̚̕l̴ͬͬ̑ͨͪ͘҉͚͎̥̞̝̟͕͎͉͔͎̖̻̱͓̳̰͇ͅl̴̛̻̠̪̼̗̣̗̉͋̽͊̋͊̉͛̍̈́ͅ ̢̂̾ͣͮͧ̅ͫ́ͨ҉̡͔̥̱͈̖̬̀̀ď̵̸̘̲̠̲̻͔̫͍̯̪̗̩͖̝̟̇̈́̊͂ͬ̈́͂͒ͪ̊͗́͛̀͜ͅơ̷̊̈ͥͥͣ̊ͪ̅͋͒ͥ̔͋̒̇҉̛̥̤̮̥̫͉̭͍̣͎̫̲̰̠̀ ͤͮ̒̅̍̀͏҉̞̬͔͈̻̻̞͖̗̱̱̤̯i̴̧̠͕͇͉ͯͬ̑͒̒̐ͩͭ̆̏̚t̴̪̥͚͈͔̩̟͉͉̰̬͖̱̭̻̤͔̙ͥ̆̑͑͒ͩ͒͠.̎̔ͨ̿̀҉̧̱͓̺̟̞̤̰̟̣̺̫͙͉̳̦͝.̒̀͊ͣ͏͡҉͕͎̘͕̗̲̫̘ ̈́͂̎̑̅ͯ̆̀̿ͪ̃ͨ̄̂̊͌ͭ̚͜҉̮̳͕͇̩̰̤̼̠̥̬̠̙̭̝̭ͅp̵͓͕̬̰̟̘̖̥͓͚̝̙̺̜̓͒͑ͮ̃̅̽ͮ͋̏̀̓ͪ͗ͤ̀̚͠͝ͅl̎̐̓̚͏̶̫̮͈͈̰̘̬̝̜̮͇̻̘̜͍͝e̵̴̼͉͇̙̱̭͚̺͕̯̟̪͚̬̝̫͍ͨ̎͆̊̋͋̏̌̎̿̽͑̉̌͒ͣ̈ả̄͒̿͛̋ͪ̃҉͏̨̞͈͕̩͍̫̖͍̩͉̭͎̠͔͘͢s͈͉̳̮͕̻̼̥̲͔͈͉̳̹͙͙ͣ͋ͪ̓͗̀͜e̶ͫ͗̋̒ͮͪ̒͊͒ͫ̽̉̏ͭ̄͑҉̗͔̙̞͚͕͈̺̼̩̼͖͈͚̟̹̺.̡̛͉̫̥̗̜̼̥͇͐̌̉̈́̌̐̇͌͆ͪ̏͞ͅ.̓̌̅̉̂͢͞҉͓͇̜͖̣̜̞̭̣̥ ̵̵̡͎͓͓͓̺̿͒ͬ͋ͫ̃́̃̌̃̄ͧͤ̿͊͒͑͆J̷̧̩̮̖͕̙̺͓̥̫̞͕̥͎̯͇́̌̏ͬ̊ͦ͒͛̓̈́͒͋̎̋ͦ͐ͮu̧͖̻̤̜̥̰̦̺͉̺̮̼̭̥͎ͤ͐͋ͯ̊̔͗ͮ̅̽̽̀̑ͭ͊ͤ̍͠͞ş̵̵̣̠̭̗͖͈̞̭̠̣̥̳̺͊ͫ͒̐͘͞ͅt̡̼̠̮̰͙͕̖̦̳̭̹̺̤̞ͬͭͬ͊̃͊̌ͤ͛͐́͆̈̀̒͐͟͟͡͞ ̵̷̧̫̳͍͔͉̼̦̺̟͚͈̤̟͗͌ͩ̓̅ͩ͐͞͡d̀̎ͪͤͬͩ̅ͣ͐͋ͯ̀͏͇̻̘͎̺̭̠̝͕̭̼̜͇̯͟ȏ̶ͣ͐͊̀ͨ̈͞͏͍̞͇̰̩̪͓̯̭̼͇̰̟́ͅn̶̨̡͈̖̥͈̝̔̔̓͛ͤ̄̎̽͑̾͊͆̐ͯͥ̓͛̌̚͢͟'̶̞̦̦͙̫͖̩͍͇͙͙͉̼͚͍̱̈̑ͯͬͨ̈́̒̐ͪ͐ͥͧ͑̍͒ͣ̕͟ẗ̶͓͔̠̰̹́͊̑ͦ̊͑ͩ̋ͤ̑͊͐̐͒̓́͞ ̮̱̟̱̜̘̪̱͚͍̘̙͉̦̥͐̽͒̂͂̇̏̅̇̚͟͞͡h̵̨͕͙̻͍͖͎̞͔̺̞̭͖͇ͥ̔ͫ̏̀̔͂͂̏͟͠ͅư̶̷͈̱̩̥̩̄͛ͮͩ̓̐ͥr̷̟̥͔̙̬ͭ̎̊̏́͘͠ͅţ̪͇̬̪̗̣͎͈̺̅ͥ̃͛̐̂͛̿͠ ̦̻̮̣̗̦̤̦̗̼̰̣͙̥͕̌̄̌̈ͣͣ̈̇̉ͬ́͞P̵̄̑̅ͥͦ̒ͨ̈̈́̍̌́̎͛̌̾̚͏͉̟͈͇̠̟̯͕̼̱͚͇͇̤ͅa̴̢ͦ̓ͯ̆̌̄̄͌̉̄ͤ̌ͭ̿̎͏͈̗̳̯̟̳̬͈̀p̝̳̭͕̼̼̩͖͒̄̇̿͊͘͜y̢̽̎ͯ̅́ͭͪ̈̅̊͗ͯ̚͏̥̣̭̮̘r̛͍͈͖̰͎̼̞̠͙̳̤̫̘͍̫̩̲͂̈́̔̈̈́̋͗̒̿ͯ̒̚͝u̴̢͇̺̞̤̻̫̟̱̬̳̫ͪ͂̏̌ͬ̊͆̒ͮ́s̶̨̓͛ͪ̉͛ͪ̄̿̓ͮ́ͯ͏͚͙͕̝.̷̢̨͍̖̞͕̺̥̮͖̙̣̫̪̥̰̻̮̓̎̈́̉̂̆́͢ͅ.̨̧͋ͥ̏̐̿̿ͤ̈́͗ͣ̊̎̀ͧ͠͏̟͈̩͍̝͈̱̦̬̪͖̫̹̪̦̭̙͚͟"̵̡̟̻̜̙͙̳̱̖̘̳̉ͤ͆̌̅̂̔ͭ͋́̽

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sans was created in a lab for the sole purpose of being a specimen for experimentation, a possible answer to how human's souls survived beyond death of the vessel and perhaps eventually, a way to shatter the barrier. Sans began as a simple mindless being, under the label of S1, the first specimen to be made for experimentation, his brother, P2, later renamed as 'Papyrus' coming soon after.

P2 was different from the beginning, conscious, aware, alive. The awareness seemed to slowly spread to Sans who began to see the errors in his creator's way and adapted his own personality. A few experiments were carried out despite his new awareness, a few damaging mental experiments and some physical. Occasionally, being's would be brought in and Gaster would command they'd be offed by either or both of the 'brother's', whilst Papyrus refused, Sans found himself unable to, dusting every being in his path to keep Papyrus safe and gaining quite a bit of LV because of this.

Eventually, Gaster appeared to see the errors he had made and ceased his experiments on the two, adopting them as his children which Sans was more than sceptical about at the beginning, going as far as glaring heavily at the skeleton whenever he drew to close to him or his brother, shifting closer to the younger in a protective manor.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[*] Seemed to have a unique bond with Papyrus from the very beginning, refusing to stay apart even when he couldn't communicate or respond in any way other than the blank stare.

As Gaster's attention shifted off of the two and away from the path of determination, Sans began to grow closer to Gaster, occasionally shying away out of some nervous sense that perhaps things would become as they were before. However, after much spent time together, Sans warmed up to Gaster and would barely restrain himself from following Gaster around all day, offering his surprisingly vast (for a mindless experiment) knowledge of science with the older skeleton, occasionally assiting with a few experiments as a part time assistant.

Alas, Gaster's attention one day shifted back to the cursed determination that could be their one way ticket to freedom and Sans protested to the idea of self injection, only for it to fall on death ears. Gaster's outbursts would naturally scare Sans who would shy away once more, clearly terrified of Gaster. It never let up and then Gaster disappeared, leaving Sans to take care of his younger brother. It took years for Sans to get over the entire ordeal, years and years of nightmares and horrifying flashbacks.

[*] Experiments on the mindless Sans included a small amount of determination being injected into his being, giving him a short extension of life that can be easily drained along with a seemingly stronger magical pulse. However, the magic is completely unstable and seems to react oddly, some consequences of completely overusing the small charge being more damaging than other's.

Art is not mine.

Lv = 5.
Low HP from the way he takes care of himself and from the lab days.

Height;;
4'0" (The smolest)

Age;;
16. (Oldish but smolish)
x | x | x
⸸Corroded ⸸ Coffin⸸

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SnowoFall » Sat Mar 05, 2016 6:43 am

Hello, could I reserve Asriel? Please? please? please? please?
SnowoFall

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ⸸Corroded ⸸ Coffin⸸ » Sat Mar 05, 2016 1:57 pm

[*] Yes you may, but next time please ask to reserve on the original roleplay board. It's under the same name uvu.

I'll link the original on the front page later so that this doesn't happen again. Currently I am on my Wii U so it's difficult.
x | x | x
⸸Corroded ⸸ Coffin⸸

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SnowoFall » Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:19 am

Alright, thank you c:
I can't get forms and all right now as it's awfully late for me now but they should be up for tomorrow
Any pronouns (They/She/He) | Queer | Adult
My Art Shop | My Art Twitter
SnowoFall

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me