~Kamisama Kiss~ Discussion Thread

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

~Kamisama Kiss~ Discussion Thread

Postby FoxiUzumaki » Mon Sep 07, 2015 8:20 pm

This is a discussion thread for my rp Kamisama Kiss

Welcome all! this is where we will come up with Drama or plans you wanna do! Also this is where i would like all of the forms to be posted or mister Tomoe her with burn your house down! //Not really lol just playing~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is what you use to join! delete anything in () they are notes to help out! You can make your own form if you like!

Code: Select all
[center]
[img]Image Here![/img]
Name:
Your Shrine:(Only if your a god can you make one up! If Familiar You need to join a shrine with permission of owner):
Your Species(God/Demon/Human):
Your Role(Like a god or a familiar or if your Evil):
Crush:
bf/gf:
Married:
Kids:
Personality:
History:
Other(Ad things if you like):
[/center]

Formally Angel-Chan

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 7 people.
I have received 5 gifts.
FoxiUzumaki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

~My Forms~

Postby FoxiUzumaki » Tue Sep 08, 2015 3:57 pm

This is Where i will put everyones forms! Including my own so i can keep it updated!

[center]
Name:
Aika Hayashi
Your Shrine:
She goes to a few since she travels alot. Not a specific one.
Human
Innocent Human but has a strong life force which could attract any demons who are in dire need of life(Living.)
Crush:
Open!
bf/gf:
None
Married:
Not Yet
Kids:
None
Personality:
Aika is a strong woman. She keeps a smile on her face even at hard times and strongly stays to her word if she promises something. She is a bit of a goof not gonna lie. Also quite clumsy. She is friendly and is very interactive instead of being a wall flower. She is bright and very talkative and is just a bundle of sunshine that you cant help but smile at.
Other(Add things if you like): Im not doing history it is optional forgot to put that XP

Name:
Kiyomi of The Seasons
Your Shrine:
The Nakamura Shrine
Goddess of Seasons
Your Role:
She is in charge of changing the seasons near her shrine (She doesnt bother other shrines unless they ask)
Crush:
Open!
bf/gf:
None
Married:
No
Kids:
None
Personality:
Kiyomi is a loving god, she is one of the very few who cares for human lifes. she sees good in everyone not to mention, she loves to interact with the children that play near her shrine which is when she shows herself. She is a motherly figure to most with her kind and caring Nature but she can change her personality like the seasons she manipulates. So dont take her kindness and play with it.

Name:
Osamu of the Moon
Your Shrine:
Usagi Shrine
God of The Moon
He goes for what benefits him. To basically help the moon rise and fall not to mention the tides of the ocean.
Crush:
Open
bf/gf:
None
Married:
No
Kids:
None
Personality:
Osamu is a sneaky god who like to cause trouble and sometimes plays with humans when they visit the shrine. He also causes trouble with other gods basically turning them on eachother for his entertainment. He likes to basically play pranks on the others human or god. Also he is quite a flirt with females if he finds them worth his time.

Name:
Takeo
Your Shrine:
None so far!
White Tengu
None he pretends to be a human since he was kicked out of the tengu community for his white feathers.
Crush:
Open
bf/gf:
None
Married:
No
Kids:
None
Personality:
Takeo is a sweet boy despite being bullied all his life. He loves animals and is very gentle. He enjoys being free. He is smart with olden days and modern stuff since he likes to enroll to different schools just for the fun of it. He enjoys art and is creative minded so he could imagine alot of things to do with something infront of him.

Name:
Kenshin Izanagi
Your Shrine:Never been to one.
Your Species(God/Demon/Human): Human
Human boy, he has the ability to see spirits when they dont want to be seen.
Crush:
Open
bf/gf:
None
Married:
No
Kids:
None
Personality:
Kenshin is a mysterious boy, lots of people would think he was spirit himself if he didnt go to school. He keeps to himself and no one has ever hard him talk or seen him smile. not even when the teachers called on him. He likes books and he likes to explore the forests to find other things that people cannot see.

Name:
Izaya
Your Shrine:
None
A Horned Demon
She likes the good side more, not really into death much.
Crush:
Open
bf/gf:
None
Married:
No
Kids:
None
Personality:
Izaya is a sweet little demon girl, she is very childish and hyper, she cant sit still long. She may act like a kid but she can be serious if it is needed and she is easily angered. Very emotional, she cant hide her emotions easily at all.
Last edited by FoxiUzumaki on Mon Sep 14, 2015 4:11 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Formally Angel-Chan

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 7 people.
I have received 5 gifts.
FoxiUzumaki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ~Kamisama Kiss~ Discussion Thread

Postby Cy‎ » Tue Sep 08, 2015 7:41 pm

ignore the flower and wings and the whole pic being blue cx
Name: Hiyori Tsukino
Your Shrine: ---
Your Species: Human
Your Role: Um, oblivious little human that somehow meets and becomes aware of gods and demons?
Crush: Open
bf/gf: Open
Married: Nope
Kids: Nope
Personality: She is really nice and cares deeply about her friends. She is shy around strangers but will be kind to them nonetheless, unless she does not like you. If she does not like you she will not be super rude, but she will not be kind either. She can be quite stubborn if she has her heart set on it. She can also be pretty random. You can usually bribe her with sweets if she's not being cooperative.
History: Her personality towards her family compared to non family members is completely different. She lives with her parents, grandparents, and older brother. She does not like them due to the fact that they all act like arrogent snobs who deserve to be the ruler of the world, and anyone else is a lesser being. She is the so called black sheep of the family and the time spent with them usually consists of yelling and arguing. At home she rarely comes out of her room because she does not get along with them. Her grandfather is bearable because his mind is more childish than arrogent, but they do not have a close relationship. She couldn't care less about them and vise versa. (Of course she wouldn't be happy if they were in danger/harmed/murdered) She usually spends the night away from home at every chance she gets whether it be at a friends house or 'accidentally' falling asleep on a bench at the park.
Other: She despises hot weather. And insects. She is especially terrified of spiders and bees. She also despises dresses and skirts. Aside from her school uniform the only clothes you will ever see her wearing is a t-shirt, hoodie with the zipper down, and jean shorts/jeans. She loves snow, dogs, cats, and sweets. Chocolate is her favorite sweet. In school she really only gives a lot of effort in classes she is interested in, so her grades are kinda low in classes that don't have her interest. If you have soft hair she will play with it.

Name: Takeshi
Your Shrine: ---
Your Species: Wolf demon/(yokai? I want to make him a yokai like tomoe except wolf not fox, is that okay? Or is that the same thing lol sorry for not being smart..)
Your Role: Uh, free demon. Not a familiar since there are no gods yet.. He isn't evil though.
bf/gf: Open
Married: Nope
Kids: Nope
Personality: He is uncaring of anything that does not concern him, not to mention rude and sarcastic. He has taken a liking to food so even though he does not need to eat he buys food and eats it anyway. Although he used to think humans were the most annoying creatures on Earth, his opinion of them became neutral once he took a liking to food.
History: In early times Takeshi used to often get roped into battles that had nothing to do with him, which is how he developed his uncaring personality. Whether he was merely passing by the battlefield and got caught up in the fight or was requested by someone to take their side, he would somehow end up on the battlefield. When he finally got fed up with it he began ignoring all requests/offers and moved to live in the deep parts of a forest. Now days in the modern time he most of the time spends his days disguised as a human getting various part time jobs for money to buy food with. He spends the night at an inn/hotel, a tree at the park or in the woods since he doesn't care where he sleeps.
Other: He has a soft spot for dogs. - kamisama
Um sorry I feel like its too long haha.. Did I do this right?
Last edited by Cy‎ on Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Image..Image
ll
╔═══════════════════╗

xxxxll양념 치킨 먹고 싶다
xWhat does a cyclist ride in the winter?x
An icicle. Artist who sculpts with bicyclex
xxxparts is? Cycleangelo. Badum tss
xxxxxxxxxxxx]xxxxxxxx

╚═══════════════════╝
ll
Image..Image
Cy‎

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CorvusSchnee » Wed Sep 09, 2015 12:06 am

MachineDollPuppeteer wrote:
Name: Yuki Yukiyama
Your Shrine: Yukiyama Shrine
Your Species: God
Your Role: God of Ice and Blizzards
bf/gf: None at the moment
Married: Not at the moment
Kids: None at the moment
Personality: Much like the ice and blizzards he is capable of creating and controlling, Yuki has a very cold exterior. Whenever he speaks to others, he always comes across as abrasive and overly critical while still maintaining the same deadpan expression he is famous for. However, Yuki does have a much warmer interior that doesn't often show itself. He can be kind when he wants to, mostly towards his familiars and the occasional human, and is very loyal to anyone who manages to become his friend. When it comes to romance, Yuki is very slowly to become fixated on someone. However, when he does, Yuki becomes very possessive of that person and will not let anyone else near them. People say that, on the rare occasion he becomes angered, this God is one to be avoided as he can become just as tempestuous as a blizzard.
History: Not much is known about Yuki's past, fewer still remain who recall it. As a young boy, he was just as icy on the outside as ever, though the reason for it was much more recent. Yuki had never truly known what it meant to love or be loved, and so had grown cold over time from a lack of attachment to anyone. He doesn't like to have anything beyond this discussed, so anything more would need to be heard from his own lips.
Other: N/A
CorvusSchnee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FoxiUzumaki » Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:22 am

You guys are accepted! and of Course! You had filled it out fine! Yokai are accepted i just put demon since some people dont know the word Yokai ;3;
Formally Angel-Chan

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 7 people.
I have received 5 gifts.
FoxiUzumaki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby noun » Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:31 am

edit;; I made this on dream selfy which I think is ok for references but please correct me if i'm wrong! but it's a reference of what purizumu looks like

Name: Purizumu
    Your Shrine:: she is yet to belong to one/ is open to belong to one
    Your Species: plant life demon/yokai she's a demon who can manipulate a plants growth and such, if that makes sense?
    Your Role: Familiar, she can become evil later on if necessary though
    Crush: open
    bf/gf: n/a
    Married: n/a
    Kids: n/a
    Personality: She is rather reserved around people she doesn't know well enough, loyal and disciplined she can tell when it is ok to push someone's buttons and when it is not. She likes to act as friendly and as kind to others as she can but has been ordered to do some horrible things in the past due to the fact that she rarely speaks against orders, absent minded, she is fascinated by humans and loves to observe them whenever she can. Every now and then she is hit with some depression when she is reminded that she can never see anyone's face without hurting them, usually she tries to distract herself from those thoughts as much as possible.
    Appearance/ a bit of History: Puri is a spirit who has been cursed, a rather peculiar curse at that, she is unable to show her eyes to the world, because anything she sees with them enters a poisoned-like state and will either die if she continues to look at it or will eventually return to normal after she averts her gaze. Because of this she is always wearing either a variation of these types of masks that cover most of her face or simply a bandage tied around her eyes multiple times, sometimes both. Even though she has her eyes closed and covered all of the time she can still maneuver as well as if she could, though every now and then she trips or bumps into a wall. Her hair is silver in color and quite long so she often braids it and sometimes ties it up, she has a rather pale complexion and dark markings on her left forearm that resemble tree branches and leaves.
    Other: kamisama

she is panromantic demisexual

also if you've seen "the forest of fireflies" then you probably know that she is inspired by it :>
Last edited by noun on Fri Sep 11, 2015 9:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
noun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FoxiUzumaki » Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:49 am

You are accepted!
Formally Angel-Chan

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 7 people.
I have received 5 gifts.
FoxiUzumaki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CorvusSchnee » Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:34 pm

So......when will we start? I just can't wait for this to begin. I foresee so many fun interactions for Yuki in the future. So many tsunderes to aggravate, so little time.
CorvusSchnee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FoxiUzumaki » Wed Sep 09, 2015 3:13 pm

As soon as my forms pop up cause i guess they need to be checked lol but as soon as that happens we shall start!
Formally Angel-Chan

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 7 people.
I have received 5 gifts.
FoxiUzumaki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FoxiUzumaki » Wed Sep 09, 2015 4:12 pm

Hey guys if you wanna know what my characters look like pm and i will give you a description of what they look like.
Formally Angel-Chan

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 7 people.
I have received 5 gifts.
FoxiUzumaki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me