➳Secrets Can Kill➳Forms & Discussion

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

➳Secrets Can Kill➳Forms & Discussion

Postby вєαяℓу » Mon Aug 24, 2015 3:09 am

Years ago, six wolves banded together. They made there own pack calling themselves The Rejects, although there pack name came to be Moonlight Pack. The six wolves names were Larentia, the alpha female, Amoux, the alpha male, Sköll, the beta male, Kiyiya, the beta female and the packs two omegas Hrolf and Makoce. They lived happily like that for a few months, that was until the alpha female fell in love with the beta male. The two wolves kept there love a secret from Larentias mate until he caught them red handed. Banishing the two wolves forcing them to leave the pack as they moved away closer to the mountains, Larentia and Sköll made the choice to start there own pack with the name of Forgotten Pack. Amoux had no idea of the growing pack only miles away from his own growing pack, soon Sköll's pack sent out a battle party attacking Amoux and his wolves. The battle was a tradgic fight leading to both Sköll's and Amoux's life. Larentia and Kiyiya became enemies there packs fighting for territory and just pure hatred. But as a new alphas rise to power and winter creeps upon the packs will history repeat its self, or will the wolves be forced to work together to survive.

-Do NOT Role play here. Post all role playing posts here-
вєαяℓу

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ➳Secrets Can Kill➳Forms & Discussion

Postby вєαяℓу » Mon Aug 24, 2015 3:40 am

▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰

▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Name ;; Accalia
Name Meaning ;; She Wolf
Gender ;; Female or Vixen
Age ;; Three Years
Rank ;; Alpha Female
Eyes ;; Bright Green
Coat ;; Brown
Build ;; Short , lean
Scars ;; Small one on nose
Body Mods ;; None
Zodiac sign ;; Pisces
Breed ;; Timber Wolf
Pack ;; Moonlight
Kin ;; Bjomolf - Father
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Personality ;; Accalia is a very reserved wolf, she spends her time thinking and helping her pack with just about everything they need. She is extremely quite and loyal to her pack, but the female also is loyal to her heart sometimes causing her to do things others would not. She is a bit shy when around new wolves or really new anything she does enjoy spending time with her fellow pack mates and being the female she is, also enjoys a good walk around the forest when she can. Although she can be a bit rude when others are disrespectful she will not rule with fear like others before her.
▰ ▰
History ;; Well as you already know, Chann, Accalia's mother passed away soon after Accalia, Farkas, and Fenris where born. She was a bit sad but then again she did not know her mother much and more saw her uncles mate as a mother figure, at the time she was the alpha's daughter but once her mother died, her father stepped down from the position and let his brother take over not wanting to take another mate. Accalia was a bit sad about this but she still had alpha bloodlines so she was okay, although after she turned two years old her father just stopped training her and her two brothers out of the blue. He started leaving hoping form pack to pack as if searching for someone. One day He came back with a large scar across his eye, after that her two brothers left, she was told it was because they went off to find mates but she knew it was because they where looking for the wolf who wounded there father. Only Farkas and Fenris found that the one who hurt there father was not really a wolf, but a human. The two where both killed, by one shot to the chest each and left to die. After that her alpha, ended up getting sick and dying that happened to be her uncle. That was the last straw for her father and him and her left to start on a new life..

Name ;; Bjomolf
Name Meaning ;; Bear wolf in Norse
Gender ;; Male or Brute
Age ;; Six Years
Rank ;; Hunter
Eyes ;; Bright Yellow
Coat ;; Dark Black
Build ;; Tall, lean build
Scars ;; One running down his eye
Body Mods ;; Tag in left ear
Zodiac sign ;; Taurus
Breed ;; Timber Wolf
Pack ;; Moonlight
Kin ;; : Accalia - Daughter
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Personality ;; Bjomolf is a very protective brute, he will do anything for his daughter. Although he can be a bit rude when confronted he is mostly a kind wolf and keeps to himself. He will try to be as kind to wolves as he can but will keep out of the way unless he is needed, this brute is very loyal when it comes to his family or any other important wolves in his life and will go out of his way if he really cares for you. At times he can be a bit sarcastic and wise but means well when he trys to be, the brute is a bit of a worrier when it comes to his daughter and would do anything to protect her.. Anything..
▰ ▰
History ;; Bjomolf was born into a small pack consisting of him his older brother, and the alpha male and female along with his mother. His mother got pregnant with him and his brother when she was young and gave birth in the pack before she was kicked out of the pack and left to join another. Bjomolf and his brother Bleidd where taken in by the alpha female and trained by them until they where two years of age. His older brother became the beta of the pack, well the the alpha female had a littler of pups. Her only daughter was named Chann, Bjomolf fell instantly in love with her. Although she was a younger then him the two of them became the alphas of the pack after her mother and father died. They ruled the pack with Bjomolf's brother as the beta wolf with his mate, although they where not aloud to have pups. Bjomolf and Chann had there first litter consisting of one daughter and two son's. There names where Fenris, Accalia, and Farkas. Soon after Chann gave brith she passed away from blood loss, devastated the brute raised his three pups until they where the age of two each of them. Fenris and Farkas left the pack to find mates and start there own pack, although times where good for a short while until Bjomolf got news that his two sons where killed by a rouge pack, with the loss of his two sons Bjomolf became over protective of his last daughter soon after that his brother died of sickness and now bjomolf never leaves his little girl alone.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Name ;; Convel
Name Meaning ;; wolf warrior
Gender ;; Male or Brute
Age ;; Seven Years
Rank ;; Hunter
Eyes ;; Deep blue
Coat ;; Dark black
Build ;; Thick and strong
Scars ;; Many across body
Body Mods ;; None
Zodiac sign ;; Leo
Pack ;; Forgotten
Breed ;; Timber Wolf
Personality ;; Convel is a smart brute with a heart of gold 'most of the time'. He can be a bit sarcastic and rude at times but he can also be kind and wise when it comes to others. He does not like to be told off by anyone or have the ones he loves be rudely treated. He can be a bit eccentric and jealous even out side of the topic of love and romance. Although he can also be wise and funny, he is always one to crack a few jokes in a bad situation.
▰ ▰
History ;; Convel was born from his mother Edon, His father dib left his mother before Convel and his sister Dolphus where born. There mother acted as father and mother training them to hunt and fight but also teaching them the ways of the world and how to respect nature. His father Dib came back to them begging for forgiveness witch Edon did not give him, Dib attacked Edon killing her before going after Dolphus. Convel was forced to act killing his father and running away with his sister into the deeper forest. A few years rolled by a Dolphus found a mate before moving on to start a pack, Convel was invited to join them and take up the beta position but turned them down and stayed alone. He lived like that for another year before moving into the pack he is in today living out the rest of his days as a fighter.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Name ;; Suka
Name Meaning ;; None
Gender ;; Female or Vixen
Age ;; Five years
Rank ;; Healer
Eyes ;; Yellow/amber
Coat ;; Dark brown
Build ;; Lean and tall
Scars ;; One across muzzle
Body Mods ;; None
Zodiac sign ;; Scorpio
Pack ;; Forgotten
Breed ;; European Wolf
Personality ;; Suka is a very depressed female, her life as been made up of loss and death in most cases ones close to her. Although she does not speak much she is a thinker always looking out into the forest or just about everything she can to think. She is quite smart though always coming up with good ideas and when she does talk her words are wise and full of meaning as if she has never thought of something else. She is kind when it comes to other wolves but does again keep to herself, Suka will not go out of her way to be friendly or social in any way but if you need her she will be there. After the female lost her last brother Raff the female told herself she would never love again and intends to keep that promise to herself, any way she will she will get out of everything she can to do anything possible to get out of talking to anyone. She is always willing to help everyone and anyone, and she will never avoid someone that is wounded.
▰ ▰
History ;; Suka was born from a loner female, she never knew her father and hopes to never meet him. Her mothers name was Makoce, she give birth to Suka, Odolf, Raff, Rendall, and Rudi. Her litter was huge and she had a extremely hard time raising them all. When they where only two weeks old, Rudi, who was the runt of the litter passed away leaving only four left counting Suka. Her mother was devastated but held it together for her other pups. When they where Six months old suka's brother Odolf died from a fight with a fox, he was only a little pup at the time so the fox was much bigger then him and quickly killed her brother. Suka's mother ended up killing the fox and that left only three pups for her to look after. The three last pups reached the age of one year old and they started moving from place to place leaving there mother behind as she was falling ill. The three of them came back one day only to find there mother had passed away from sickness. The three of them stuck together and became the three amegos you could say, they where inseprible until Rendall found a mate once they reached the age of two and left to start a pack. Raff stayed with his sister before being killing during a wild fire. That only left Suka, alone in a world she knew nothing about..
Last edited by вєαяℓу on Tue Aug 25, 2015 9:26 am, edited 2 times in total.
вєαяℓу

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ooc

Postby 䏠xote » Mon Aug 24, 2015 9:36 am

hello!

i couldn't help but notice how close your role-play layout is to the ones that i generally use for my role-plays. in the future, i would appreciate it if you would refrain from borrowing from my layout so heavily without permission. ^^"

good luck with the rp! <3
䏠xote

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✤ Mikayla

Postby SapphirePantheress » Tue Aug 25, 2015 2:37 am

ikayla

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxImage

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Bᴀsɪᴄ Iɴғᴏʀᴍᴀᴛɪᴏɴ

Name: "My, My name is Mikayla"
Nickname: "I have none I know of"
Date Of Birth: "31st December, in the middle of winter, quite funny isn't it? "
Breed: "I'm a Arctic Wolf, therefore my white coat"
Rank: "I'm a loner but if I join a pack I'll be a Healer" / Lead Healer of Moonlight Pack
History: "Well I come from a litter of 3 puppies, me, my brother and my sister, I was the smallest of all. I grew up being ignored by my parents as I was too weak for their taste, and they made sure to remember me every single day I meant nothing to them, that was worth then trash and I grew actually believing it. I was always the shy outcast of the family and when I turned 2 years old I fled. Currently I live the life of a loner."

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Pʜʏsɪᴄᴀʟ Aᴘᴘᴇᴀʀᴀɴᴄᴇ

Height: "As I said before I'm small so I only measure 71 cm shoulder-height"
Weight: "I weight 45kg, I'm thin and small as you can see "
Eye colour: "My eyes are a light ice blue colour, I was the only one born with blue eyes in my litter" X
Pelt colour: "I'm a Arctic Wolf therefore my pelt is purely white "
Accessories: "I don't have any accessories"
Weaknesses and Strengths : "I'm not very strong but I compensate my lack of strength with intelligence, speed and agility"
Description: "I'm smaller then normal wolves and my profile is very thin. My pelt blend well with the snow and if I decided to camouflage with it you won't find me. My blue eyes pop out of my white coat greatly, almost like two gemstones in snow. I usually walk around with a submissive pose as I don't want any trouble with anyone"

Psʏᴄʜᴏʟᴏɢɪᴄᴀʟ Dᴇsᴄʀɪᴘᴛɪᴏɴ

Pᴏsɪᴛɪᴠᴇ Pᴏɪɴᴛs

Loyal
"I'm a very loyal vixen, I'll be by your side until my last breath and beyond "

Kind
"I have a truly good heart, I just don't stand seeing others down or hurt, even if I don't know them I can't stand still as the other wolf suffers"

Talented
"A few animals I've healed told me I'm very talented with herbs and other medicines, but I just do my best to help them it's nothing special"

Calm
"I don't like fighting so I prefer to stay calm and try reasoning instead of using brutal force"

Humble
"Well I've been told I'm a very humble fea, but what I do is nothing of the other world I just want to help"

Negative Points

Self-critic
"I think that I never do things right, I'm constantly telling myself I need to get better"

Insecure
"I have a hard time believing myself, what if I'm annoying the other wolf? Or I'm not good enough for them? Or..."

Cowardly
"As most as I hate admitting it, I'm a coward I just don't have courage to stand up to myself, I never did when i was a pup and I'm not gonna start now"

Shy
"Well let's say I'm not the type to take the initiative in a conversation nor to seek other wolves"

Anxious
"I'm always anxious I'll do something wrong or that comes across as insulting"

Rᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴsʜɪᴘs // Lᴏᴠᴇ Lɪғᴇ

Family: "My parents, a brother and a sister but they don't consider me family"
Sexuality: "I take a liking on brutes so I'm heterosexual"
Crush: "I don't know many wolves so no I have no crush as of now"
Mate: "Err no crush means no mate"
Pups: "I don't have any puppies, but I wish to form a family and treat them better then my family treated me"

SapphirePantheress

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☾Caleb

Postby SapphirePantheress » Tue Aug 25, 2015 2:38 am

aleb

xxImage

Bᴀsɪᴄ Iɴғᴏʀᴍᴀᴛɪᴏɴ

Name: "Well, hello my name is Caleb"
Nickname: "You can call me Cal for short if you wish but I'd prefer sticking with Caleb"
Date Of Birth: "1st October, I'm 3 years old"
Breed: "The two legged call my breed a European Wolf"
History: "I had the life of a normal wolf, two parents, 5 siblings and a pack. My life was quite good and I can't complain about that, I was always loved by everyone in the pack and I loved everyone, but the need for freedom spoke louder when I was 1 year and a half and I decided to have the life of a loner. I must say I don't fully regret making that decision but I do miss my family and the pack safety sometimes. Being a loner is great, you have that feeling of freedom but it's a dangerous game of survival opposing to a pack's life in which you have other wolves to back you up whenever you need."

Pʜʏsɪᴄᴀʟ Aᴘᴘᴇᴀʀᴀɴᴄᴇ

Height: "85cm to shoulder height, I'm a tall wolf got it from my dad"
Weight: "48 Kg, I'm slim though like my mother"
Eye colour: "They're a very rare pale light green colour" / I can't find a proper reference for his eye colour but just look closely at the image above
Pelt colour: "I have different tones of silver with a bit of brown to the mixture"
Acessories: "I have some small scars in my body but they're barely visible"
Weaknesses and Strengths : "I have strong bite and body, quick paws, agility and intelligence needed to be a successful loner but I could use some more stamina"
Description: "My body is very bulky due to the amount of muscles but I have a rather slim figure. My pelt has no natural shine but blends in well in snowy places."

Pᴏsɪᴛɪᴠᴇ Pᴏɪɴᴛs

Kind
"I've been told I'm a very kind wolf, but I just like to make others feel comfortable around me"

Humble
"Some wolves I've come across tell me I'm way too humble and that I should value myself more but I don't want recognition I just want to help "

Brave
"One thing I could say you is true is that I'm brave. I'll risk myself to help others no matter how much pain that causes me"

Calm
"I don't snap easily, I've always told myself the calm way is the better one"

Reasonable
"I prefer to reason instead of fighting. Why should we use brute force when we can use words to end a fight?"

Respectful
"I know every wolf deserves respect until they've proven to be unworthy of it"

Sociable
"I like to socialize with other wolves, making new friendships is always great don't you think?"

Good-natured
"I prefer to see the good in wolves and to show them being good is the best way"

Negative Points

Guilt-prone
"I'm prone to take the guilt on me if I was around when someone got hurt no matter what not even if there was nothing I could do"

Sensitive
"I'm a little sensitive and I take things very personally, it's something I dislike about me but oh well what are you gonna do"

Family: "My parents and my 5 siblings"
Sexuality: "I take an interest in females"
Crush: "Well I don't know alot for wolves so no I don't have a crush yet"
Mate: "Just like what I said before"
Pups: "No I don't have any pups but I want some"

Last edited by SapphirePantheress on Tue Aug 25, 2015 2:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
SapphirePantheress

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☪Slayra

Postby SapphirePantheress » Tue Aug 25, 2015 2:40 am

layra

xxxxxxxxxxxImage

Bᴀsɪᴄ Iɴғᴏʀᴍᴀᴛɪᴏɴ

Name: "Slayra is my name, identify yourself or I'll show it's meaning to you"
Nickname: "Shadow Killer, tells you it's not a good idea to mess with me doesn't it?"
Gender: "Do I look like a brute to you? I'm a fea, female or vixen, call me a male and I'll rip you apart"
Date Of Birth: "3th August, I'm 2 years old got a problem?"
Breed: "I'm a grey wolf more exactly the black variant"
Rank: "I'm a loner, you won't catch me in a pack easily but if someone succeeds I would be the best for a Lead Fighter or Fighter position"
History: "My history? Why'd you want to know? It's a story is one no one wants to hear... and I don't want to tell, but if you insist very well. My parents were a loner and the betrothed of a monster. My father had joined my mother's pack shortly before my mother was betrothed and had befriended her. She would complain greatly about her forced marriage to my father and I would listen agreeing or giving her his opinions. Eventually they grew to love each other and my mothers visits ended in me and my siblings. It was all going well, they had a loving secret family as my mothers "mate" was out almost all time "visiting", if you know what I mean, the other vixens. But one day he found my mother with her puppies and you won't believe the rage and hatred I saw in that monsters eyes as he murdered two of my sibling before they even had the chance to react. My mother jumped into the brute fighting him for her litters life, but she wasn't strong enough and was defeated as he made a nasty gash on the side of her neck. My father arrived shortly after but the male had already taken my remaining siblings life. In anger, desesperation and grief my father launched at the brute before he got to me. The last words I remember from my father were "Run, Luna, run with our pup as far as you can!", yes my mothers name was Luna. My mother did so but not without a heavy heart and with her last strengths took me as far as she could before perishing to her wounds. I was a pup back then and I didn't understand what had happened but I knew something was off I kept calling for my mother and pawing her in hopes she would wake up. She never did... Reality struck me like lightning and I cried my eyes out for days next to my mothers cold body, until I sworn to my dead family to one day take revenge on the one who murdered them. That promise is still valid and be aware my word is sacred, I mean what I say"

Pʜʏsɪᴄᴀʟ Aᴘᴘᴇᴀʀᴀɴᴄᴇ

Height: "I measure 85 cm in shoulder height and 160 in body lenght, I'm a tall female"
Weight: "64 Kg, I'm tall and long so no I'm not fat, infact I'm very well built"
Eye colour: "I have reddish tinted brown eyes" X
Pelt colour: "My pelt is solely black"
Acessories: "Do scars count? If so I have a large one in my neck-shoulder joint place and several tiny others across my body but they're practically invisible"
Weaknesses and Strengths : "I'm very cunning, intelligent, agile and quick and you could say I am strong compared to other females but I'm impulsive and sometimes don't think things thoughtfully, I just act "
Description: "I've got a slim profile, a very appealing one to look at with my peach black cloth and reddish eyes. From my body you can tell I'm used to run between hard obstacles that force me to need a very agile and dynamic body. My tail is usually held low as is my head, I'm ALWAYS in a threatening posture you never know when someone will attack you"

Pᴏsɪᴛɪᴠᴇ Pᴏɪɴᴛs

Adventurous
"I like taking on adventures, I love exploring especially because it gives me the chance to clear my head a bit"

Caring
"I hate to admit it but there a little bit of me that cares for others when they earn my trust and loyalty"

Courageous
"Life is made of obstacles and I was made to break them"

Respectful
"The most hard thing you'll ever do is conquer my respect. After you've won it, it'll stay with you forever"

Negative Points

Cunning
"I'm a clever vixen, I know how to trick prey or other wolves into their deaths"

Blunt
"I say things as they are, Oh I hurt your feelings with my words? Boohoo"

Aggressive
"I'm very aggressive and I know it but I don't care, it's how I am"

Hot-headed
"I get mad easily so you better keep atleast 10 meters away but if you really can't I advise you to stay shut if you want to keep your body in one piece"

Reserved
"I don't open up easily. Ok I don't open up unless you've put up with me even after I treated you badly"

Strict
"I don't play and I don't good. I'm very serious about things and do not take goofy wolves well"

Impulsive
"Even though I'm a intelligent fea, I'm too impulsive. I act without thinking most of times"

Family: "My parents and my 4 sibling all murdered"
Sexuality: "I'm heterosexual but I don't show an interest easily"
Crush: "Males are a waste of time"
Mate: "Bah! Me with a mate? I can't even be 5 meters close to a male without attacking him"
Pups: "I'm afraid of having some myself, what if something happens with them?"

SapphirePantheress

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby вєαяℓу » Tue Aug 25, 2015 8:48 am

Accepted. c: Of course.

Edit ;; Front page has be updated. Just to be clear Mikayla is the lead healer of moonlight pack. Yes?
вєαяℓу

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Trapped » Tue Aug 25, 2015 8:55 am

May I reserve Alpha Male of Forgotten, A loner, and Lead Guard of Moonlight? They should be finished by tonight, I just have homework. Ahah.
(May debate on making a fourth, dunno yet.)
Trapped

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby вєαяℓу » Tue Aug 25, 2015 8:59 am

I shall reserve them, and take your time i'm not in any rush. ^^
вєαяℓу