| | Year X931 | | Fairy Tail RP | | Forms & Discussion | |

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

I'm curious, what's your favorite shipping in this roleplay? Even if it's just headcanon.

- Comment below
68%
- Comment below
32%

Total votes : 19

| | Year X931 | | Fairy Tail RP | | Forms & Discussion | |

Postby duncundog » Tue Jul 14, 2015 6:59 pm

This is where you can post your forms and talk about the roleplay and share any ideas you might have. <3

The form below is OPTIONAL. Please feel free to make your own if yah like! :3

Main Thread

Code: Select all
[center][img]Place%20Image%20Here[/img]

[size=85][b]Hello. What's your name?[/b]

[b]Ah, and you are how many years old...?[/b]

[b]Your gender? Yes, I can see, but these days you really never know.[/b]

[b]Right, and assuming you are in fact a wizard, what is your magic?[/b]

[b]Interesting. So then, why are you at Fairy Tail? Why join here?[/b]

[b]Ha, thought so. And then, what are you like? You know, your personality. C'mon.[/b]

[b]What kind of stuff are you into? You know: interest, likes, dislikes, the such?[/b]

[b]Anything we should know about ahead of time? Any weird habits or nothing?[/b]

[b]Right... So, what's your life been like? You know, your past and such. You don't have to tell me if you don't want to, though.[/b]

[b]I see. How about your family? What's up there?[/b]

[b]Alright. So, anything going on that we should know about? You know, like... oh, let's say... someone you fancy?[/b]

[b]Haha, no need to get all flustered! Alright, that's enough torture. Just one last question... Where do you want your guild mark?[/b]

(Anything extra goes here]
[/size][/center]
Last edited by duncundog on Tue Sep 01, 2015 4:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.
duncundog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: | | Year X931 | | Fairy Tail RP | | Forms & Discussion |

Postby duncundog » Tue Jul 14, 2015 7:27 pm

Hello. What's your name?

Akira. Master Akira Damingo at your service.

Ah, and you are how many years old...?

Well that's bloody rude to ask, don't you think? I suppose if you must know, I'm 36 and fairly young for my position, mind you.

Your gender? Yes, I can see, but these days you really never know.

I'm a bloody woman, that's what.

Right, and assuming you are in fact a wizard, what is your magic?

Assuming? Why I ought to... Anyways, I mainly use gun magic, although I also have earth magic and of course, as leader, the ability to use Fairy Law.

Interesting. So then, why are you at Fairy Tail? Why join here?

I'm at Fairy Tail because I'm the master, you dimwit. And if you mean why I joined in the first place it's because I was bored and had nothing better to do. Besides, taking jobs helps with money as well so it seemed like a win win to me.

Ha, thought so. And then, what are you like? You know, your personality. C'mon.

Excuse me? Like I'm gonna bloody tell you. Figure it out for yourself, you lazy bum!

(Master Akira is strong-willed and defiant- a rebellious individual. She carries herself with confidence and holds no regrets in life. She lives in the moment and refuses to look back. She often comes off to others as being quite rude and smallish, perhaps even a little arrogant, but she in fact is a very kind and caring person once you get to know her. She may not show it on the outside at all, but it's true. She would trade her life for one of her guild member's in a second without even so much as giving it a sec and thought. She cares deeply for the members of her guild and will always do all she can to protect them.
A fierce fighter, Master Akira refuses to ever give in. She will stand and fight until it kills her, but she will never flee unless it means risking the lives of her guild members. She has a very rude and smallish personality, constantly yelling at others and dropping words such as "bloody" and "dimwit". She most certainly isn't the nicest nor friendliest of people. However, she is also very welcoming of newcomers to the guild and has a surprisingly warm and likeable personality when she wants to. Unfortunately, she rarely wants to...)

What kind of stuff are you into? You know: interest, likes, dislikes, the such?

Nothing in particular. I guess I like animals and sweets a bit, and fighting is always fun. What I certainly don't like, though, is dealing with the bloody council when all these freaking dimwits cause trouble.

(She freaks out for cute animals and is obsessed with sweets of any kind.)

Anything we should know about ahead of time? Any weird habits or nothing?

What the hell? No!

(Her obsession of sweets...)

Right... So, what's your life been like? You know, your past and such. You don't have to tell me if you don't want to, though.

Nothing all too interesting. My mother passed away when I was young and I never knew my father so I grew up from a young age in an orphanage near Clover. When I turned eighteen I left to find my way in the world. This and that happened and I got into magic. I joined Fairy Tail in my early twenties and now here I am today.

I see. How about your family? What's up there?

As I just said, my mother passed away when I was young and my father was absent. Fairy Tail is my family.

Alright. So, anything going on that we should know about? You know, like... oh, let's say... someone you fancy?

Hell no.

Haha, no need to get all flustered! Alright, that's enough torture. Just one last question... Where do you want your guild mark?

What makes you think I'm bloody blushing?! And my mark is on the side of my neck, thank you. I'm out of here.
duncundog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby duncundog » Tue Jul 14, 2015 7:28 pm

Hello. What's your name?
Preston Majoras, although a certain someone has developed a habit for calling me Princess...
I'm just recently 21.
... female, obviously...
I use an ancient magic known as Moon Dust magic. Other than my master, I'm the last wizard who still uses it.
(Moon Dust magic is an ancient magic used only by two wizards in the world: Preston and her 'master'. It's an old, long forgotten magic wherein the user summons a purple dust from the moon to use in their magic. This is both a maker and energy based magic as they can use either the dust itself to form and shape things or draw energy out from it and use the moon energy as their magic instead. It's a very powerful magic, although there are drawbacks to it, one being that the user's power ebbs and grows with the phase of the moon. The fuller the moon, the more magical energy the user has. However, on a new moon they are practically powerless.)
It's... kind of a long story. Mostly, though, because it was the closest guild I could find to help me.
I don't really know. How do I describe myself?
(Preston is very mysterious and guarded in nature. She doesn't let much show and has a rather sheltered personality. Most of the time, she's rather nice and easy to get along with, if a bit prone to temper and picking fights. She can come off at times as a tad bit arrogant (or REALLY arrogant) and tends to be one to see the rival in everyone else. One of her biggest flaws is her tendency to overreact to things. She can snap and get really angry at time over very small things. She's also is rather withdrawn from others and while she will gladly spend time with others at the guild socializing, she never really let's herself get too close to others. The moment she thinks that someone is getting too close she puts up her walls and runs away so that she won't have to deal with them. She prefers to stand alone.
Despite her seemingly cold attitude towards others, Preston actually is quite caring. She really does care for the well being of others, especially her fellow guild members. She'd fight to the end in order to protect them if it really came down to it, so don't misunderstand at least that much about her.)
Nothing particularly, I guess. I mean, I like to read. I do really hate it when I get called Princess, though. That's so annoying.
(She also has an EXTREME fear of fire, for yet to be said reasons.)
Well... I do kinda have this weird habit that when I set my mind onto something I just can't let go of it. Sort of like an extreme one track mind. I mean, I once followed a butterfly for four hours into deep woods as a child without even realizing it. I sorta just black out and normally can barely read member a thing from the time I spent in that black out. My record so far was seven months.
Right... So, what's your life been like? You know, your past and such. You don't have to tell me if you don't want to, though.
I um... That's a lovely coat you're wearing, where'd you get it?
Oh, and I just love your shoes!
Alright. So, anything going on that we should know about? You know, like... oh, let's say... someone you fancy?
What? No.
Haha, no need to get all flustered! Alright, that's enough torture. Just one last question... Where do you want your guild mark?
Right side of my stomach please! Yep, right above the hip there in a nice teal will do nicely.

Preston has a long, complicated, secretive past to learn later on and she first enters the guild as not being a member. She will become a member in the rp, though.

Known Magical Abilities:
- Moonbeam;; A purple energy blast that is rather small. Deals light damage to enemy.
- Light Shield;; An energy shield meant to protect the user. Decently strong and can withstand small attacks for long periods, medium attacks for lesser periods, and strong attacks for a very short amount of time.
WIP

Relationships:

Blaize Fullbuster - The two became immediate frenemies upon her arrival at the guild. They get along fine and are often seen hanging out in the guild hall, but they also tend to fight a lot and pick on each other. He refers to her as Princess and she calls him Snowflake, names they both absolutely despise. It isn't uncommon to see her chasing him around the guild hall for something stupid he did.

Nishino Dragneel - Preston is absolutely, 100% terrified of Nishino. She has an extreme fear of fire, so him having the ability to use fire magic scares her. She tends to avoid him at all costs. (It's nothing personal.)

Master Akira Damingo - Master Akira was once friends with her father. Although Akira was only 23 at the time, she met Preston's dad while travelling and being the kind person he was he let her stay with them for awhile. Akira would often babysit Preston and the young girl really looked up to her. Akira left after awhile and they hadn't seen each other since until Preston arrived at Fairy Tail 13 years later.

Lillian Dragneel - Undetermined

Salem - Undetermined

Dustin Fernandes - She has a slight fear of Dustin since he does have the ability to use fire magic, but otherwise undetermined.

Kenshin Scarlet - Undetermined

Mercurius Orland - Undetermined

Robin Bellegarde - Undetermined

Sliske Bellegarde - Again, another person she greatly fears and avoids due to their usage of fire magic. She is very scared of him, and although it's nothing personal, will go out of her way to avoid him if at all possible.
Last edited by duncundog on Thu Jul 16, 2015 5:16 am, edited 3 times in total.
duncundog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby duncundog » Tue Jul 14, 2015 7:29 pm

Name;; Blaize Fullbuster
Gender;; Male
Age;; 23 years
Sexuality;; Bisexual (leans towards girls)
Guild;; Fairy Tail
Guild Mark;; Dark blue, over right collarbone
Magic;; Ice Make
Reason for joining Fairy Tail;; He grew up in
Fairy Tail his whole life.
Hair;; An inky blue
Eyes;; Midnight blue
Height;; 6"2
Accessory;; He always wears his
great-grandfather's necklace.
+ Traits;; Playful, kind, caring, thoughtful,
acts serious
- Traits;; Arrogant, temperamental, impatient,
worrisome
/ Traits;; Flirty, teasing, sarcastic, smart***,
quiet
Habits;; He unfortunately learned the habit of
stripping from, well, his whole family pretty much.
Likes;; The cold, ice, ice cream, his great
grandfather's necklace, hanging out in the guild.
Dislikes;; When he loses his clothes, annoying
people, people trying to pick a fight with him.
Fears;; A ticked off Preston, heights
History;; Blaize was raised by his mother and father, both wizards of the Fairy Tail guild, along with his younger sister Kayla. He is the great grandson of Gray Fullbuster and inherited much of his traits as well as his signature necklace, which he always wears around his neck.
Blaize practically grew up in the Fairy Tail guild, getting his mark the moment he was old enough to decide where he wanted it, of course choosing the same spot as his hero, his great grandfather. Again, like his relative, he uses Ice Make magic and is quite good at it. His father taught him. His sister also used it as well, and actually had more of a natural knack for it, often frustrating him. It pushed him to work harder, however, so that he could become better at it than her.
When Blaize was eleven years old his family took a job together outside of Barge in tracking down a monster. It was supposed to be a rather simple, easy job. Unfortunately, what they were tracking turned out to be not a mere monster, but a demon. It attacked their family and ran off with his sister. By the time they found her twas too late, and she was dead. In a blind rage, his mother attacked the demon only to meet the same fate. After that, his father took him and ran.
From then on his father raised him in Fairy Tail, making him train hard so that he could become a strong wizard one day. His father eventually passed away when Blaize was nineteen of an incurable disease, and it a as on his deathbed that he passed along the silver cross necklace that had been given to him by his father before that and his before that and his before that. Blaize now wears it in honor of his fallen family and never takes it off.

R E L A T I O N S H I P S

Master Akira
Master Akira joined the guild as a stray wizard when Blaize was rather young. At first, he found her to be incredibly intimidating and fearsome, but as time went on he came to see what she was really like and relaxed some more. Now they basically have a normal guild master/member relationship wherein he causes her trouble and she hits him over the head calling him a dimwit and cursing him out.
Preston Majoras
Blaize quickly took up a "friendship" (if that's what you want to call it) with Preston Majoras not long after she joined the guild. Despite her cold, offsetting attitude towards others, he spends plenty of time around her anyways, a thing as though they're great friends, even when their relationship is quite one sided. He refers to her as Princess, mostly due to her somewhat cocky and arrogant attitude, and is constantly teasing her and getting on her nerves, eventually resulting in her chasing him through the guild screaming. Although he is admittedly quite frightened of her when she's angry, mostly due to her one track mind that makes her likely to hunt him down, he continues to provoke her anyhow for his own amusement.
Salem
Him and Salem are good friends and get along fairly well. Haven grown up in Fairy Tail together they obviously know each other fairly well and have had a rather long history together. Like any of his friends, he would easily lay his life down on the line for her and finds comfort in knowing that she would do the same.

(Will add onto as he developes relationships with other characters)
Last edited by duncundog on Thu Jul 16, 2015 5:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
duncundog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kay » Tue Jul 14, 2015 7:59 pm

pictures (original artists) x editing (by me) x text//character (by me)
      name; her name is salem, but nowadays she is more frequently known as sam.

age; she is seventeen years old, however the exact date of her birth has been and still remains unknown.

gender; female.

magic; lighting dragon slayer, lighting magic.

reason for joining fairy tail; because she did not know of what to do and this was the place where robin had brought her (check history) promising that she will find family here.

+ personality traits loyal x outgoing x free-spirited x brave x playful x intelligent
      - personality traits stubborn x fierce x confident x impulsive x reckless
      / personality traits sarcastic x tough x ascetic x creative

likes sam shows a great fondness towards many things, not only what people put as cute, but also some rather creepy stuff you would rarely ever give a thumbs up too. she is quite positive girl and tends to look at the bright side and the best in everyone and everything.
      dislikes the list of what salem hates is rather small, containing only few things that she simply does not have a fondness too. for example, she dislikes arrogance and rather chooses not to be close to insects such as spiders and crickets.

strengths sam's strength lies in her believing in that she can do anything. she is really a positive person, that thinks that everything just will go her way, and for most of the times it does. she never doubts her plans and has a rather cunning nature, which often does pull her out of some unlikeable situation without spilling the blood or having a need to use her powers. she is intelligent and outgoing person who is not afraid to speak her mind. she also have the tongue of silver if you get what it means.
      weaknesses loyalty. rather strange weakness to have, but indeed the biggest weapon against this girl is her comrades. she is more likely to risk her life to save them, then let them die in front of her or out of her sigh. if given a choice she will sacrifice herself in exchange of life of her friends.
      habits/flaws; salem sees hitting (in shoulder) and zapping (with electricity) as a way of "communicating".

history; like most of the dragon slayers, salem too was found and raised by a dragon, who in her case was tempest, the mighty dragon of lighting and thunder. thought, this dragon was smarter and older then the rest of his kind, and did not trust the humans kind easily, thus it took some time for the dragon to soften towards the girl. but soon, he did and so he began to teach her of what was necessary to survive , starting from talking and reading. he even taught her the unique form of lighting dragon slayer magic. in time, tempest became a true father persona for salem. everything was complete bliss, and the girl actually thought that it would last forever, that is until one day tempest simply vanished, seemingly in thin air, not even leaving a scent for the girl to follow.

after lose of her only father figurine ever to be, the seven year old salem wondered around the world without any real reason (but the one to look for tempestas), until once she got lost in huge blizzard. that was when this boy found her. the boy's name was robin and after hearing her story, he said that he will bring her to a new family. he took her in and for several days they travelled around until reaching the closest town where he dropped her off in front of a rather strange building, saying that it will be a perfect place for her. the building was, as he called it, a guild. a guild named "fairy tail", and as boy had said, she indeed found it as a perfect place for her and have been part of it ever since.

family; her blood relatives are all unknown, but her adoptive father was Tempestas, the dragon of lighting and thunder.

guild mark; her guild mark is located on her right shoulder and is black in colour.

xx. s a l e m ' s ||relations
            Robin Bellegarde ] potential friend (can be changed o3o)
            Sliske ] good friends
            Lillian Dragneel ] best friend
            Nishino Dragneel ] currently neutral (can be changed)
            Blaize Fullbuster ] good friend
            Preston Majoras ] currently neutral (can be changed)
            Akira Damingo ] currently neutral (can be changed)
            Kenshin Scarlet ] currently neutral (can be changed)

Last edited by kay on Fri Jul 17, 2015 6:20 am, edited 11 times in total.
kay

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Nishino Dragneel || Dragon Slayer

Postby oikawa tooru » Tue Jul 14, 2015 8:00 pm

credit for image

Hello. What's your name?
"... Me? Oh u-uhm... I-I'm Nishino Dragneel! It's a pleasure!" *blushes profusely*
"Nineteen years young of course!"
"I know I'm cute but I'm sure that it's obvious that I'm male..."
I've got Fire Dragonslayer Magic! It's awesome, I'll show you sometime, okay~"
"Since my great granddad Natsu my families always been in Fairy Tail!"
"Huuuhh? Can't you tell already?" *sigh* "I'm bubbly and well, extremely awesome! I guess I'm kinda shy sometimes... and clumsy... but still awesome! I'm really nice and I love my family here at Fairy Tail a lot!!
Nishino is very sweet and caring towards almost anyone, though he has a rather short temper and gets rather violent... I guess you could say he's rather similar to his great granddad. He's much more gentler though and will treat others with the utmost care, though he does love joking around as well. He's quite air-headed and full of himself, though he won't hesitate to help others out. He puts the guild over himself and will do anything to help those he cherishes. He's pretty clumsy as well so try to stay a safe distance away
"I love Fairy Tail of course! Oh and being with all my friends... and family... and uhm.. I like food too! Especially sweets, they're really yummy!"
He hates transportation, rain and bugs really freak him out although Nishi would never admit it. He's actually very passionate about playing the piano though he thinks it's unmanly and hides it from others
"Huh?!? No I don't think so... I don't think I do anything weird... Do I??
"I've been in Fairy Tail ever since I was little with my mama and papa taking care of me so it's always been fun! Everyone in Fairy Tail is part of my family too so anything that happens, we all go through together! Ah I also remember when Master Akira came to the guild! Though I was younger when she did so I don't remember to much..."
"I've got my mama,papa, Lillian{older sister}, and of course all of Fairy Tail!! Oh yeah and I've got Luna! She's rather strict but I really love her~"
"S-someone I fancy? N-no.. there's no one I l-like that much..."
Nishino is Pansexual, though he prefers males
"I w-wasn't blushing!! Oh.. my guild mark is on my shoulder! Just like great grandpa Natsu! I'm gonna be just as powerful as him too someday!! I've even got a scarf like he did... though mines red and really awesome~"
His guild mark is a pinkish color similar to his own hair color

{He has an older sister named Lillian}
Last edited by oikawa tooru on Wed Jul 15, 2015 5:41 am, edited 2 times in total.
oikawa tooru

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Lillian Dragneel || Celestial Mage

Postby oikawa tooru » Tue Jul 14, 2015 8:35 pm

credit for image

Hello. What's your name?
"Lillian Dragneel, at your service~!"
"How rude to ask a woman her age! If you know, I am 23."
"As I said just now. Female! Can't you tell?"
"Why else would I be in Fairy Tail? I'm a Celestial Mage like my great grandma!"
"I've been at Fairy Tail for my whole life, duh!"
"I dunno how to describe myself... though I guess I'd say I'm cheerful!"
Lillian is quite cheerful and outgoing like her younger brother, though she's much more stubborn. Similarly enough she has a rather bad temper and can get a bit violent, but it just runs in the family I guess. She's very playful and loves to mess around. She's very loyal and caring towards her guildmates and won't hesitate to help. She can get embarrassed easily though which of course she usually tries to cover up... but ends up making it worse
"I really like the guild of course, but I just adore going shopping! I love learning all the gossip going around and even help pass it around a bit. Oh, and I really don't like sour foods, bugs, anything dirty... well yeah you should pretty much get the point by now."
"No! Why would I do anything weird?"
She has a bit of a brother complex over Nishino
"Nothing bad! Just a super fun time living with all of Fairy Tail since I was little~"
"I've got my mom, dad, Nishino, Luna I guess and the whole of Fairy Tail!
"No! There's no one I like..."
"I am not! ... My guild mark is on my hip bone."
Her guild mark is a soft green color

Celestial Spirits Aquired;;
Gemini {Espeon101010}
Virgo {Chai.Fairy}
Sagittarius {can be anyone}
Scorpio {me}
Cancer {me}
Non-Zodiac Keys:
Plue {can be anyone}
Lyra {me}
Horologium {me}
Perseus {Implosion}
Athena {♪Meloetta♪}
Virgil {MachineDollPuppeteer}
Last edited by oikawa tooru on Fri Jul 31, 2015 6:37 pm, edited 8 times in total.
oikawa tooru

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Dustin Fernandes || S-Class Mage

Postby oikawa tooru » Tue Jul 14, 2015 9:07 pm

Dustin Fernandes
    age;; "My age? If you really need to know, I'm twenty."
    gender;; "Are you blind? Male."
    magic;; "... Heavenly Body Magic,two of the four Elemental Magics {fire & wind}, and Magic Staves."
    reason for joining fairy tail;; "I was virtually born into Fairy Tail since my family has been affiliated with the guild for a while."
    personality;; "It's rather troubling having to explain my personality, you know." // Dustin is rather carefree and calm... some of the time. He usually acts rather brash and occasionally full of himself, though he's really not a bad person. He's extremely smart and is able to help the guild out quite a lot when necessary. He can be a bit flirty though he's much more of a hopeless romantic than you'd think. Dustin is very caring and loyal towards his family in the guild even though he hardly shows it. Another thing is that he has a rather short temper so try not to anger him too much
    likes;; "I like music, the guild of course, candy, books and lazing around."
    dislikes;; "I don't like when it's hot, hot foods are also a no. I don't really like storms of any kind either... or frogs, their just weird."
    history;; "That's a bit personal." // Dustin joined the guild when he was 5, having been previously living on the outskirts of Magnolia in a small house with his parents. They had told him to go to Fairy Tail if anything ever happened to them, and tragically enough they got killed by a band of thieves. Luckily Dustin was able to get away and join the guild
    family;; "My mom and dad passed away, but Fairy Tail is like a family to me now." // His great granddad is Jellal
    orientation;; "I guess I'd say Pansexual."
    crush;; "No, I don't like anyone at the moment."
    guild mark;; "It's on the left side of my collar bone and is a light blue color."
    other;; He is an S-Class Mage {if that's alright}

credit for image
Last edited by oikawa tooru on Thu Jul 23, 2015 12:49 pm, edited 5 times in total.
oikawa tooru

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby duncundog » Tue Jul 14, 2015 11:14 pm

All accepted! These are great characters! ^-^
duncundog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nyctomancy » Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:04 am

credit; all credits to artist. i only edited it.

Hello. What's your name?

xxxx"..."

Robin Issac Bellegarde.

xxxx"..I'm an adult."

Twenty-five years old.

xxxx"..."

Robin is a guy, obviously.

xxxx"..crash, teleportation, and archive magic."

He employs three of the following magics, crash, which is the main offensive, as well as one of Robin's most powerful resources. With it's astounding abilities, it's shown to even negate the effects of some opposing magics. Secondly, he posseses archive, and then the ever-useful teleportation magic. Overall, archive is one of his more used magics, for he has spent years reviewing and studying what is within. As a result, Robin has a very vast esoteric understanding of most abilities, allowing him to recognize, and take advantage of weaknesses and strengths.

xxxx"Mm, I wouldn't really say that's your business."

Robin joined Fairy Tail around two years back. By this time, he already had his title as a one of the ten Wizard Saints, however he wanted to further his studies. Fairy Tail was the logical choice of guild back then, and he has not regretted the choice. It probably didn't hurt that his great, great-grandfather had ties with Gildarts Clive, an SS-Class mage from way back when. In fact, it was Gildarts who first taught his grandfather crash magic, a skill which has been passed down through the generations.

xxxx"I am what one would call a restless soul.."

In general, Robin is a laid-back, relatively quiet guy. He sticks to himself for most days, though never really lingers in the guild for long. As stated, he has the tendency to wander, for he can't stay in the same place for a long amount of time. There's just a urge within him to travel, to see the world, and he follows through on it. While he does have a home that is in Magnolia, it is off-campus, and tucked away into the nearby woods. A small two, room cabin. He doesn't need much, after all. Conservative as he is, Robin doesn't really waste much. In his mind, there's a use for everything. Flaw-wise, this bloke finds himself obsessing over little things. wip.

xxxx"My interests?"

Discovering more and more on magical abilities. Much of his time is spent skimming archive; reading up on the newest of sources. Through it, Robin been able to learn various spells, as well as enhance his own attributes. He love reading, which is why it's listed as a hobby.

xxxx"My likes, you say?"

Hm, reading is an obvious one. Robin also isn't the sort of person who backs down from a challenge. In fact, he quite like receiving them. Otherwise? Well, the man likes warm, windy days, and going out on quests. He would list Fairy Tail ( as a whole ) as a like as well, for in the short time he stays he finds the moments rather enjoyable. Oh, and if it wasn't obvious, Robin is fond of alone time.

xxxx"Dislikes, well.. there's a few."

Arrogant blokes tend to get on his nerves, for those who overestimate their own abilities are nothing more than selfish. Robin also finds sea-water irritating, given it's rather unsavory taste. Then again, you're not supposed to taste it.. Lastly, overzealous hot days are also not to his liking, as he finds it hard to concentrate in muggy weather.

xxxx"No."

Robin frequently runs his fingers through his hair when he's irritated. He also has the tendency to massage where his guild tattoo is, though for unknown reasons.

xxxx"..."

His early life wasn't anything special. He lived in a small town, where most lived in poverty. For the first couple of years, he stayed there, taking care of his younger brother, and learning crash from his Uncle, who had it taught to him by his father. However, when he was seven the town was completely destroyed by a small band of powerful rouges. In the process, Robin's father gave his life, and his mother somehow disappeared. Now burdened with the task of raising his two-year old sibling, he admitted defeat. Gathering what he could the two of them took flight. Knowing he couldn't support his brother, Robin took his brother, Sliske, to the Fairy Tail Guild, in hopes they would care for him in his stead. After all, his uncle had been a former member of the guild, and praised it highly. For many, many years Robin didn't return, as he didn't associated himself with the guilds. For years, he traveled the lands, often scrounging what he could. As his ability to control his crash magic was rather unstable, he felt it better if he were to live away from civilization.

When he was fourteen, Robin's travels accidentally brought him to a mountain. Caught in the blizzard, it was there found Salem, a young child who couldn't have been more than ten years old. Saving her, he took her under his wing, and for the next few days he let her stay with him, all-the-while as he made the journey back to Fairy Tail once again, to drop off yet another child. Upon bidding her good-bye, the teenager caught a brief sight of his younger sibling. However, he didn't stay long, and never interacted with his brother.

Year later, this is where Robin's story comes to an end. Now one of the Ten Wizard Saints, this man journeys back to the guild in which he had various ties with, in order to make amends with his kin, in addition to settling down. And well? He's done neither, as Robin continues to go out frequently on jobs, and has made no success with Sliske. He's persistent, though. But alas, no ground seems to have broken.

xxxx"I don't want to talk about it."

For much of his early life, Robin's family was limited to being with his mother, and younger brother. As for a father, well, the man abandoned his family before his younger brother had been born. As a result, he doesn't like to talk about the dirtbag of a man. Beyond that, Robin had an uncle, his mother's brother, in which he first learned crash from.

xxxx"..."

Robin is asexual, and therefore sees no need to seek out a romantic partner. He just doesn't see the point of it, and therefore it doesn't appeal to him. Likewise, he's not

xxxx"..."

His guild mark is located on the back of his neck, usually covered by his long hair. It's a dark purple[ish] color."

(Anything extra goes here]

In addition to being one of the Ten Wizard Saints, I would assume Robin is probably an SS-Class Mage.
Last edited by nyctomancy on Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:10 am, edited 11 times in total.
nyctomancy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me