AchieveMark.'s Character Forms+Refs

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

AchieveMark.'s Character Forms+Refs

Postby AchieveMark. » Sat Apr 04, 2015 5:04 am

Last edited by AchieveMark. on Wed Oct 26, 2022 12:53 pm, edited 30 times in total.
AchieveMark.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rosalyn Elms + Derek Smith

Postby AchieveMark. » Sat Apr 04, 2015 5:48 am

| naмe |
Rosalyn LeAnne Elms
| nιcĸnaмe |
Roza or Rose
| age |
| gender |
Female
| rιdιng ѕтyle |
English
| rιdιng level |
Advanced
| evenтѕ |
Show-Jumping and Cross-Country
| нorѕe |
HMS Hot Shot

| perѕonalιтy |
Rose has a very bubbly personality, and loves to be with people. She is often found hanging out in the barn, or riding her stallion. Rosalyn loves to read as well, and can be found reading up in the hayloft. She sometimes needs to recharge her bubbliness and can be found alone in her stallion's stall or tucked away in the hay. She is very caring and kind, and tends to help more than harm friends, and can be sarcastic at times, but she is also protective of her friends.
| нιѕтory |
Rosalyn had a very easy childhood, with two loving parents and she joined the local stable at age 7. When Rose reached her 10th birthday, her parents began arguing and she stayed more at the stable than anywhere, finding comfort in riding a lesson horse named Cupid's Dance or Cupid. When Rose reached 13, her parents split, and she lived with her father, and stayed near the stable luckily. She would every so often visit her mother, but she never really connected with her mother when she was younger, as Rose's mother was often out working or shopping. The now 16 year old was given an impeccable gift by her father, a 3 year old Belgian Warmblood Stallion, and she named him High Mountain Stable's Hot Shot or HMS Hot Shot, the HMS being the stable where he was born, as that was a request on the selling stable's end. She trained the stallion with her trainer's help and when she was 19 years, and he was 6, they left and joined

| naмe |
Derek Liam Smith
| nιcĸnaмe |
just Derek
| age |
| gender |
Male
| rιdιng ѕтyle |
English+Western
| rιdιng level |
Advanced
| evenтѕ |
Trail, Cross-Country, English Showmanship, and Barrel-Racing
| нorѕe |
HHS Dream Catcher and HHS Fire Starter
| perѕonalιтy |

Derek is more of a loner than bubbly. He is more apt to stay away from others than hangout in a large group. He is more likely to be in one of his horse's stalls or out in the arena working on anything with one horse or the other. Derek is easy to get along with, and fun to be around, he just doesn't choose to be with big crowds. Derek is a great friend and protective to his friends, but he doesn't choose to make the friends, he usually finds them at local shows or his stable by accident.
| нιѕтory |
Derek was born on a small ranch that had both English and Western disciplines. He was raised by his single mother who juggled raising Derek and keeping the ranch going. Derek began riding at age 6 and started riding English, with Eq and jumping classes on his 13.3hh black and white cow pony. He picked up cross-country shortly after, and then did some English in hand, but when he tried Western, he preferred English showmanship to western. He also picked up Stadium jumping, and bought his two horses for them.

| ѕнow naмe |
HMS Hot Shot
| вarn naмe |
Shot
| age |
6 years old
| gender |
Stallion
| вreed |
Belgian Warmblood
| нeιgнт |
17hh
| rιdιng ѕтyle |
English
| rιdιng level |
Advanced
| evenтѕ |
Show-Jumping and Cross-Country
| owner |
Rosalyn LeAnne Elms
| perѕonalιтy |
Hot Shot isn't your typical stallion, and he actually doesn't care for other mares. He is very affectionate and easy going, loving attention from anyone. He is calm and a treat hog, loving when he gets treats from anyone. Hot Shot is a show-off in the ring, often holding his head high, but in training, he can sometimes be a brat, not always, sometimes.
| нιѕтory |
Hot Shot was born at High Mountain Stables, the son of HMS Hot Temptation, an amazing jumper. He was trained with halter when he was young, and he had a few months under saddle after reaching 2 years of age, before being sold. He trained for three years with his new owner, and they created a bond together.

| ѕнow naмe |
HHS Dream Catcher
| вarn naмe |
Dreamer
| age |
7 years old
| gender |
Mare
| вreed |
Belgian Warmblood
| нeιgнт |
16.2hh
| rιdιng ѕтyle |
English
| rιdιng level |
Advanced
| evenтѕ |
Cross-Country and English Showmanship
| owner |
Derek Liam Smith
| perѕonalιтy |
Dreamer can be a brat at times, but she is affectionate and never acts extremely mareish. This Warmblood, on a scale from 1-10 on attitude would be a 1 or 2. Dream is easy going to all the people she meets and loves to receive love and treats. Dreamer is wonderful under saddle at the shows, but in training, sometimes she can be a little witch.
| нιѕтory |
Dreamer was born at Haven Hills Stable, and she was trained when she was younger with the halter etc.., like most foals. She was trained under saddle for 2 years after her 2nd birthday. Dreamer was purchased at 4 years old to 17 year old Derek, and they created a bond and began showing when Derek was 19, and Dreamer was 6 years old.

| ѕнow naмe |
HHS Fire Starter
| вarn naмe |
Fire
| age |
7 years old
| gender |
Gelding
| вreed |
Quarter Horse
| нeιgнт |
16hh
| rιdιng ѕтyle |
Western
| rιdιng level |
Advanced
| evenтѕ |
Trail and Barrel-Racing
| owner |
Derek Liam Smith
| perѕonalιтy |
Fire is an easygoing gelding and wonderful to work around. Fire is a 1 out of 10 for his personality and attitude. Fire is easy under saddle for both shows and training, and loves treats and affection. This gelding loves everyone and is a very personable gelding.
| нιѕтory |
Born on Haven Hill Stables along with Dreamer, he was trained at the same time she was and in the same ways. When he too was 4 years of age, he was sold to Derek the same day with Dreamer. Fire and Derek began showing a year before Derek did with Dreamer, when Fire was 5 years and Derek was 18.
Last edited by AchieveMark. on Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.
AchieveMark.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Eric Dumont | Dauntless

Postby AchieveMark. » Sat Apr 04, 2015 10:38 am

| вιrтн naмe |
Eric James Dumont
| cнoѕen naмe |
Eric
| gender |
Male
| age |
| нoмe ғacтιon |
Dauntless
| cнoѕen ғacтιon |
Dauntless
| вody мodιғιcaтιonѕ |
He has a tattoo of the dauntless symbol on his right shoulder, on the side.
| cloтнιng ѕтyle |
Eric's clothing style- Click Here
| ѕтrengтнѕ |
Agility, using a gun and throwing knives
| weaĸneѕѕeѕ |
Not incredibly strong and not good at hand to hand combat
| weapon(ѕ) oғ cнoιce |
Silver A1 Pistol and Knife
| dιvergenт? |
Nope
| perѕonalιтy |
Eric is passionate, like all dauntless, and he acts aloof around everyone at all times. He chooses to ignore people and get the job done. He can be caring but prefers to keep it under wraps, often acting calm, in any type of situation that comes his way. He is also a daredevil, and will do a whole lot of things, including jumping off the train, actually, that's his favorite part.
| нιѕтory |
Eric was born in Dauntless and was raised like any typical dauntless child but when he reached 10 years old, his father died from a misstep near the chasm when he was drinking and his mother couldn't take life without his father, and she became sick and died soon after. Eric was taken in by his friends family, and at 16, chose to stay in Dauntless.
| relaтιonѕнιpѕ |
Single, with no known family. His parents died when he was 10
| oтнer |
Nothing
Last edited by AchieveMark. on Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AchieveMark.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Jennifer Mouring | Dauntless Initiate Female

Postby AchieveMark. » Sat Apr 04, 2015 10:44 am

| вιrтн naмe |
Jennifer Lynn Mouring
| cнoѕen naмe |
June
| gender |
Female
| age |
| нoмe ғacтιon |
Dauntless
| poѕιтιon |
Initiate
| вody мodιғιcaтιonѕ |
She has a tattoo of the dauntless symbol on her right shoulder, on the side.
| cloтнιng ѕтyle |
June's clothing style- Click Here
| ѕтrengтнѕ |
Agility, using a gun and throwing knives
| weaĸneѕѕeѕ |
Not incredibly strong and not good at hand to hand combat
| weapon(ѕ) oғ cнoιce |
Silver A1 Pistol and Knife
| dιvergenт? |
Nope
| perѕonalιтy |
June is passionate, like all dauntless, and she acts aloof around everyone at all times. June chooses to ignore people and get the job done. She can be caring but she keeps it under wraps, often acting calm, in any type of situation that comes her way. June is also a daredevil, and will do a whole lot of things, including jumping off the train, actually, that's her favorite part.
| нιѕтory |
June was born in Dauntless and she was raised like any typical dauntless child and when she reached 10 years old, her father died from a misstep near the chasm and her mother couldn't take life without her father, and she became sick and died soon after. June was taken in by her friends family, and at 16, chose to stay in Dauntless.
| relaтιonѕнιpѕ |
Single, with no known family. Her parents died when she was 10
| oтнer |
Nothing
AchieveMark.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Cloud, Star & Pepper

Postby AchieveMark. » Sat Apr 04, 2015 10:45 am

{Cloud Down}

Height:
15.2hh
Herd:
Bachelor Stallion
Role:
Bachelor Stallion
Personality/History:
Will Find Out
Offspring:
None Yet
Other:
Daughtry

{Stars+Stripes}

Height:
15hh
Herd:
Bachelor Stallion
Role:
Bachelor Stallion
Personality/History:
Will Find Out
Offspring:
None Yet
Other:
Daughtry

{Salt and Pepper}

Height:
14.3hh
Herd:
Loner Mare
Role:
Lone Mare
Personality/History:
Will Find Out
Offspring:
None Yet
Other:
Daughtry
AchieveMark.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Braden Sterling | Demi-God

Postby AchieveMark. » Sat Apr 04, 2015 10:51 am

| naмe |
Braden James Sterling
| nιcĸnaмe |
Brad
| gender |
Male
| age |
| мorтal parenт |
Jenna Kay Sterling
| godly parenт |
Poseidon
| perѕonalιтy |
Braden can be outgoing and fun, but he can also be shy. Braden is easy to get along with and kind to everyone he meets. He is very protective, and he has a sarcastic trait. This lad can be angered, but it usually takes a good amount of prodding to get him mad.
| нιѕтory |
Braden was born in southern Montana, on a quarter horse ranch. He began riding horses at age 9, and he had his own at age 12. When Braden hit age 15, his horse began talking to him in his mind. He thought he was going crazy, before his mother told him he wasn't normal. His mother brought him to Camp Half-blood that month and he's been there ever since.
| тalenтѕ/powerѕ? |
Manipulate water and Talk to any type of horse (Pegasi, etc.,)
| weapon oғ cнoιce? |
Small silver dagger with a wave design wrapping the handle
| relaтιonѕнιpѕ |
Crush on Azailya
| claιмed? |
Yes
| oтнer |
Counselor of Poseidon Cabin?
AchieveMark.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Bleu & Angel

Postby AchieveMark. » Sat Apr 04, 2015 11:04 am

| naмe |
Chasing Bleu or Bleu
| age |
5 years old
| gender |
Stallion
| вreed |
Quarter Horse
| coaт |
Blue Roan
| нeιgнт |
15.3hh
| parenтѕ |
Dam~ BleuBird
Sire~ Chasing Temptations

| perѕonalιтy |
Bleu is a very easy-going around mares, but can be rude around other stallions. He can be a hard stallion, but he can also be a sweet-heart.
| нιѕтory |
Bleu was born in a small clearing with only his dam, as his sire was still owned. He was taught how to live in the wild by his dam.
| ranĸ |
Lone Stalllion
| нerd |
His own herd~Hopefully
| ғoalѕ |
None Yet

| naмe |
Catching Angels or just Angel
| age |
3 years
| gender |
Mare
| вreed |
Shetland cross
| coaт |
Black and White leopard appaloosa
| нeιgнт |
9.2hh
| parenтѕ |
Dam~ Angel Flight
Sire~ Catching Justice

| perѕonalιтy |
Can be annoyed at times, but usually calm, although she has anger problems at times.
| нιѕтory |
Angel had a typical life, and whenever she was with others, they called her short. She doesn't really have a huge history.
| ranĸ |
Lone Mare
| нerd |
Searching
| ғoalѕ |
None
AchieveMark.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Flame & Faith

Postby AchieveMark. » Sat Apr 04, 2015 11:09 am

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º° ғlaмιng wιldғιre °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸

ѕнow naмe ➣ Flaming Wildfire
вarn naмe ➣ Flame
gender ➣ Stallion
age ➣ 7 1/2 years old
нeιgнт ➣ 16.1hh
вreed ➣ Gypsy Vanner
coaт ➣ Sooty Buckskin
ѕιre ➣ Wildfire Coast
daм ➣ Flaming Fate
нerd ➣ His own
мareѕ ➣ None
ѕong ➣ It's My Life by Bon Jovi
ғoalѕ ➣ None
oтнer ➣ Nope
perѕonalιтy ➣ Flame isn't your typical stallion, he is stead-fast and hard-headed at times. He is easy to get along with if your a mare, but he can be very, very hard to stallions. Flame is kind and caring, and a natural born leader. The stallion was tough and knew how to fight and win, but he tries not to fight, unless needed. He would lay his life down to protect his mares, and would never, ever put himself before any of his mares.

нιѕтory ➣ Born in a small clearing with only his dam as company. He met his sire once when he was 8 months old when the buckskin stallion had ventured from his barn. He lived the first year of his life in that clearing, before Flame left his mother. He found a few mares when he was 3 years old, and adjusted to the life of a lead stallion, and he had a loving lead mare. When he turned 5, a cougar attacked his herd while he was out scouting. The herd scattered, and a few mares were killed by the cougar. He hasn't found his old mares, and is currently trying to make a herd again.

▌│█║▌║▌║ тeмpтιng ғaтe ║▌║▌║█│

ѕнow naмe ➣ Tempting Fate
вarn naмe ➣ Faith
gender ➣ Mare
age ➣ 6 years old
нeιgнт ➣ 16.1hh
вreed ➣ Thoroughbred
coaт ➣ Palomino
ѕιre ➣ Chasing Temptation
daм ➣ Dreaming Fate
нerd ➣ Loner
ѕтallιon ➣ Loner
ѕong ➣ Waiting For Superman by Daughtry
ғoalѕ ➣ None
oтнer ➣ Nope
perѕonalιтy ➣ Faith is shy and is usually the last to interact with others. She is protective, but only to her friends, and stallion. She used to be happy and easy going, always going up to others. This changed on the day that the cougar attacked, and she made a shell over herself and fled, never seeing her lead stallion again.

нιѕтory ➣ Born in a small maple clearing with only her dam as company. She never met her sire, and she lived the first year of her life in that maple clearing, before leaving her mother. When she was 3 years old, she met the 4 and half year old stallion. Joining his herd, it was only 6 months of bliss until the cougar attacked. Flame had gone off to scout for more mares, when the cougar came and she fled, going in the opposite direction of most of the mares. She now lives alone, thinking about finding another herd, but unsure if she really wants to.
AchieveMark.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Jaylin & Image

Postby AchieveMark. » Sat Apr 04, 2015 11:19 am

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
♥ тwo нearтѕ ♥

xxx✵⤐ ғυll naмe ;; jaylin marie deshay
xxx✵⤐ nιcĸ naмe ;; jay
xxx✵⤐ age ;; eighteen
xxx✵⤐ gender ;; female
xxx✵⤐ dιѕcιplιne ;; show-jumping
xxx✵⤐ нorѕe ;; rustic image
xxx✵⤐ crυѕнeѕ ;; xx
xxx✵⤐ r. ѕтaтυѕ ;; single
xxx✵⤐ ĸιdѕ ;; none

♥ one dreaм ♥

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

perѕonalιтy wroтe;;
Jay is very easy-going and can be quite outspoken when she wishes to be. However, Jay can also get very annoying because she can talk a lot. She is mostly level-headed but can be bull-headed and stubborn to things she set her heart on doing. Jay is also incredibly protective of her friends and family, often putting herself in danger so they would be safe. Jaylin also has an introverted quality, which means she occasionally likes to retire to her room to play video games, write stories or read books. Jay is also very loyal to her friends and tries to make them feel better, often putting her own feelings aside so they'll feel better.

нιѕтory wroтe;;
Jay was born in Lexington, Kentucky, and her parents owned a large-scale thoroughbred breeding and racing facility. Little Jay loved to hang around the stables, and watch the horses training, but she was fond of a particular stallion. Golden Smoke, was a rare palomino and white sabino thoroughbred. Jay loved him for his coat and his gentle disposition. He was the horse she would ride first, around 5 years old. He had been put up for breeding and wasn't working and so her father brought her out and she was allowed to ride him. She actually took on the stallion, until she reached 17 years old. The stallion was now 18 years old, and her parents were having a hard time keeping weight on him. Jay's father bought her an expensive oldenburg to continue what she had started with Smoke, which was show-jumping. Now, Jay is in her senior year and is attending Robin Ridge Academy.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
♥ never looѕe ♥

xxx✵⤐ ѕнow naмe ;; rustic image
xxx✵⤐ вarn naмe ;; image
xxx✵⤐ age ;; three years
xxx✵⤐ вreed ;; oldenburg
xxx✵⤐ gender ;; stallion
xxx✵⤐ coaт ;; dark bay
xxx✵⤐ нeιgнт ;; 17hh
xxx✵⤐ dιѕcιplιne ;; show-jumping
xxx✵⤐ owner ;; jaylin deshay
xxx✵⤐ ғoalѕ ;; none

♥ yoυr paѕѕιon ♥

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

perѕonalιтy wroтe;;
Image can be a real pain in the butt when he's in the training arena, but acts like a real saint at shows. He often gives Jay a hard time, and she gets frustrated with him a lot. Image is also protective of his owner and can be a brat to people he doesn't like around his owner. Image is a show-off like any other stallion and acts like the stud that he is.

нιѕтory wroтe;;
Image was born in Oldenburg, Germany in a large and prestigious stable that bred top show-jumping prospects. Image's sire was an olympic stadium/show jumping champion named Rustic Dude. His dam was a local top champion stadium/show jumper mare named Picture Perfect. When Image was only a yearling, he was bought by Jaylin's father, and she broke him in and trained him.
Last edited by AchieveMark. on Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:08 pm, edited 3 times in total.
AchieveMark.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

FrostHeart

Postby AchieveMark. » Sat Apr 04, 2015 11:23 am

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
вe вrave

xxxxxxx✵⤐ naмe ;; frostheart
xxxxxxx✵⤐ age ;; thirty moons
xxxxxxx✵⤐ gender ;; she-cat
xxxxxxx✵⤐ coaт ;; white
xxxxxxx✵⤐ eyeѕ ;; blue
xxxxxxx✵⤐ ranĸ ;; warrior
xxxxxxx✵⤐ clan ;; tempestclan
xxxxxxx✵⤐ apprenтιce ;; n/a
xxxxxxx✵⤐ crυѕнeѕ ;; open
xxxxxxx✵⤐ мaтe ;; nope
xxxxxxx✵⤐ ĸιтѕ ;; none

вe ѕтrong

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

perѕonalιтy wroтe;;
Frostheart is a kind she-cat but she also isn't afraid to let someone know when she's had enough. This she-cat can be quick of tongue and has some form of pride in a lot of what she does. Frostheart is also protective and loyal to her clan, and is looking for that one cat as well. She is sweet and caring, but can be quite cocky but its more when she's out doing something for her clan. She can get depressed easily because of her past but she doesn't let it stop her.

нιѕтory wroтe;;
Frostheart was born to tempestclan, her parents were older warriors. Frostkit was the only kit born to Whitefur and Silverclaw. The young kit was antisocial, which was strange for kits. She really only enjoyed her parents company and not really other kits. When Frostkit became an apprentice, her mentor was killed halfway through her training and she had to be given a different mentor. This mentor wasn't very content with being the finisher for Frostpaw. She had to prove that she was a fast learner and he'd didn't need to be her mentor long. Eventually Frostpaw became a warrior.
Last edited by AchieveMark. on Thu Mar 21, 2024 2:11 pm, edited 3 times in total.
AchieveMark.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me