♕ Character Forms ♕ -- {no posting}

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

♕ Character Forms ♕ -- {no posting}

Postby qwill. » Mon Dec 15, 2014 12:48 pm

Code: Select all
[b][size=90][color=#------]•--name[/color][/size][/b]
[size=85][color=#BFBFBF]race • rank • activity • tags [/color][/size]
[color=#BFBFBF]_________________________________________________________________[/color]

[list][size=80]rp post here[/size][/list]

[right][img]{ gif }[/img][left][size=85]╔══════════════╗

[b]nicknames[/b]
{ here }
[b]age[/b]
{ here }
[b]gender[/b]
{ here }
[b]relationships[/b]
{ here }
[b]family[/b]
{ here }
[b]height[/b]
{ here }
[b]hair[/b]
{ here }
[b]eyes[/b]
{ here }
[b]build[/b]
{ here }
[b]race[/b]
{ here }
[b]positives[/b]
{ here }
[b]negatives[/b]
{ here }
[b]weapons[/b]
{ here }
[b]hexcode[/b]
[color=#code]{ here }[/color]

╚══════════════╝[/size][/left]
[img]{ name }[/img]
[img]{ quote }[/img][size=85]
[b]history[/b]
{ here }
[b]personality[/b]
{ here }
[/size][/right]

[img]http://31.media.tumblr.com/522c7a39254e239998d1880df705644c/tumblr_miowe7e0nR1s55bxqo1_500.png[/img]
[img]http://static.tumblr.com/b571bd82dfcc54d299a165780163be72/aajr1hd/BFxmvxg4v/tumblr_static_tumblr_mud1rvqy471rhf295o1_500.png[/img]

[center][img]gif here[/img][/center]

[center][img]name here[/img][/center]
[center][img]quote here[/img][/center]

[img]http://flont.veer.com/flontpng.aspx?text=name&size=19&maxWidth=540&fontId=35453&lineheight=23&backcolor=01FFFFFF&color=FF000000&wrap=false&tracking=0[/img]
[list][size=75]name/nicknames[/size][/list]
[img]http://flont.veer.com/flontpng.aspx?text=age&size=19&maxWidth=540&fontId=35453&lineheight=23&backcolor=01FFFFFF&color=FF000000&wrap=false&tracking=0[/img]
[list][size=75]age[/size][/list]
[img]http://flont.veer.com/flontpng.aspx?text=gender&size=19&maxWidth=540&fontId=35453&lineheight=23&backcolor=01FFFFFF&color=FF000000&wrap=false&tracking=0[/img]
[list][size=75]gender[/size][/list]
[img]http://flont.veer.com/flontpng.aspx?text=relationships&size=19&maxWidth=540&fontId=35453&lineheight=23&backcolor=01FFFFFF&color=FF000000&wrap=false&tracking=0[/img]
[list][size=75]relationships[/size][/list]
[img]http://flont.veer.com/flontpng.aspx?text=basic%20appearance&size=19&maxWidth=540&fontId=35453&lineheight=23&backcolor=01FFFFFF&color=FF000000&wrap=false&tracking=0[/img]
[list][size=75]appearance[/size][/list]
[img]http://flont.veer.com/flontpng.aspx?text=history&size=19&maxWidth=540&fontId=35453&lineheight=23&backcolor=01FFFFFF&color=FF000000&wrap=false&tracking=0[/img]
[list][size=75]here[/size][/list]
[img]http://flont.veer.com/flontpng.aspx?text=personality&size=19&maxWidth=540&fontId=35453&lineheight=23&backcolor=01FFFFFF&color=FF000000&wrap=false&tracking=0[/img]
[img]http://flont.veer.com/flontpng.aspx?text=power&size=19&maxWidth=540&fontId=35453&lineheight=23&backcolor=01FFFFFF&color=FF000000&wrap=false&tracking=0[/img]
[img]http://flont.veer.com/flontpng.aspx?text=hexcode&size=19&maxWidth=540&fontId=35453&lineheight=23&backcolor=01FFFFFF&color=FF000000&wrap=false&tracking=0[/img]
[list][size=75][color=#hexcode]here[/color][/size][/list]

Feel free to use my coding to make your own forms, but please know that although the gifs are © to giphy.com, the character concepts are entirely mine. I will report anyone caught using them. Thanks! :3

"Discovery is the notion that hope exists somewhere in the world; one must only expend effort looking" - Jinpai Wen

faceclaims
chase crawford
andrew garfield
astrid berges-frisbey
emma stone
colin ford
felicity jones
nelly karim
sonam kapoor
lorenzo richelmy

family marks
⊗ - deceased
⊝ - estranged
⊕ - in contact

relationship marks
✗ - ex lovers
♥ - together
➔ - crush
⊠ - deceased

wip posts

A War of the Two Kinds
To the Underworld
Sienna's World
Letalis
The Hero Within
The Zodiac Wars
Camelot
The Cintamani Stone

Last edited by qwill. on Sun Nov 29, 2015 4:05 am, edited 58 times in total.
qwill.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♕ Aidah Hall ♕

Postby qwill. » Mon Dec 15, 2014 1:12 pm

" Image "
featured here

♕ History -
As far as she knows, Aidah was born with her powers. She lived at an orphanage where she barely got any attention and was severely abused with many other children. When Aidah was twelve, the abuse got so bad that she couldn't handle it. Her emotions went haywire, and she ended up severely burning her attackers, and scoring them across the face with her dagger. The police came to the children's home soon after and took them all away, convinced that it was the abuser's fault that they got burned. None of the other children blamed Aidah; she had saved their life. The officers placed Aidah and her adoptive family of other abused children in foster homes across the state of New York. She uses her powers very little, as she can be slightly out of control, and she worries for the people around her, such as her captors. Flame powers are hard to manipulate, and can easily get away from their users. The only thing she had from her true parentage was the knife she now uses for defense. When she turned sixteen, she got a job working as an intern for a large science firm and made enough money to rent a tiny apartment. She goes to Richardson’s Academy on Scholarship, but she is very worthy of the money, and gets stunningly good grades.

♕ Personality -
Aidah is very independent, and extremely intelligent. She as awkward and nerdy, and doesn’t really know how to effectively communicate with people. She likes to focus on science projects, and can come off a little standoffish. She knows she’s smart, but isn’t likely to flaunt it. She’s hard to get close to, but a loyal friend.

♕ Character -
Aidah is a superhero named "Phoenix" currently living and attending Richardson's Academy in New York City. She has red hair to match her fiery powers, and verdant green eyes. She is seventeen, 5' 6", and 135 lbs.

♕ Powers -
Aidah has complete pyrokinesis, meaning that she has total control over flame and heat. She uses this to fly and throw projectiles of flame. She also uses a dagger that is mysteriously attached to her abilities, which she has always had. Aidah is motivated to be a hero by the thought that there are so many children living all over the world living in conditions as horrible as she had to face, and would still have to face if not for her powers. She feels that by using her gift for good, she can redeem herself for nearly taking someone's life, no matter how evil.

♕ Costume -
Phoenix wears a black cat suit with tall boots that go up to her knees. The entire thing is flame-retardant due to her powers, and her mask is thin and black, incredibles style. She has orange wings on the back of her suit that reflect the idea of an ancient magical bird. She spent months at the science company she works for creating it, and perfecting it for versatile use around the city. She's not really used to going out and wearing it; no matter how noble, the concept of going out at night to mysteriously save people's lives is still strange.

♕ Fears -
✘ being a failure
✘ talking to cute boys
✘ dealing with any kind of spider at all
✘ being doused in water

♕ Essential Traits -
✘ geeky
✘ intelligent
✘ agile
✘ guarded
✘ observant
qwill.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♕ Katie Williams ♕

Postby qwill. » Mon Dec 15, 2014 1:57 pm

" Image "
featured here

♕ History -
Katie's parents are very rich, owning a law firm on the upper east side. She lives in a penthouse in New York City with her family, and has a set track to the ivy leagues. She has never had any problems getting what she wants, which can make her seem almost naive when it comes to the real world. Katie likes to tour museums, which is why she and Aidah got along so well when they first met. She's just a regular teenager, and has never seen real danger or hurt.

♕ Personality -
Katie is a klutz who always seems to be apologizing for something. She's nerdy and cute, and doesn't know how to talk to people to make them like her. She's lovable and gullible, and very into studying. Despite her oddities, Katie is very popular at Richardson's. She just tends to know people, and people know her and find her quirky charm quite novel. She tends to ramble when she talks, but she always ends up getting to the point, and the point can often be important.

♕ Character -
Katie is a human teenager in a world of superheroes. She believes in all of the 'saving-the-world' stuff, but tries not to get too involved. She knows they're there, but would never suspect her new friend Aidah of being one of them. If forced to pick a side, Katie would, at heart, choose the heroes. She's a good person, no matter how strange.

♕ Friends -
Aidah Hall
Pretty much everyone else at school, unless they have a vendetta against her for some reason

♕ Other -
Katie loves cats. I mean, she loves cats. She has four at home, two Scottish folds named Benny and Jubilee, one sphinx named Bast and a pixie bob named Piper. Since her parents aren't around much, she often just spends time with her kitties, which is probably what makes her so odd. Her favorite article of clothing is a pink argyle sweater with a white cat on the front.

♕ Fears -
✘ Birds
✘ Losing her friends
✘ Dogs. Big dogs.
✘ Awkward situations

♕ Essential Traits -
✘ Quirky
✘ Ditzy
✘ Inadvertently hilarious
✘ Absent-mindedly snotty about her privileged life
✘ all-around adorable
Last edited by qwill. on Mon Dec 15, 2014 3:26 pm, edited 4 times in total.
qwill.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♕ Sarene Meithos ♕

Postby qwill. » Mon Dec 15, 2014 2:08 pm

" Image "
featured here

♕ History -
Sarene was born in Ellesméra to a family of very wealthy elves that are diplomats in close connection with the queen. She became a rider at the age of about fifteen, and has been training with her majestic dragon Cairyn ever since. When she was about 88, her family decided to marry her off to a man named Teijorn Watch, in order to bring peace to a sect of the elven community. Sarene agreed at first, but never really loved the man. She focused more and more energy on training at the rider's academy, and was poised to take a top spot in the cavalry upon graduation. On her ninetieth birthday, Sarene abandoned it all. She ran away with Cairyn (in the appearance of a 20 year old woman) and became a neutral dragon rider. She doesn't love the idea of abandoning her fears, but she also has a desire to be free and make her own decisions.

♕ Personality -
Sarene is quiet and intelligent, always observing and taking in her surroundings to make the best of each situation. Due to her delicate training as a young diplomat, she can talk well to people, but doesn't necessarily enjoy it. She wants to get the most out of her life, and believes (at the moment) that she can do that by soaring free as a rider over the land. In her heart, however, Sarene knows that such freedom can never last. She is a natural leader, compelled to join the cavalry and fight for what's right across Alagaësia.

♕ Character -
Sarene is currently a neutral rider in the mythical land of Alagaësia. She is an elf, so is around 90 years old, but appears in her early twenties. She has silvery blonde hair and soft blue eyes that set quite beautiful and soft features.

♕ Dragon -
Cairyn is a male silver dragon with gold accents. He has liquid gold eyes and a harsh but caring personality. While Sarene is calm and thinks before she speaks, Cairyn can be needling, and wants to act quickly. They make a wonderful team, however, and are excellent at tricky in-air maneuvering. Sarene has always been proficient in the ancient language and the magic that accompanies it, but along with Cairyn, the two are nearly unstoppable.

♕ Other -
- will update -

♕ Fears -
✘ not making a place for herself
✘ abandoning her potential
✘ drowning
✘ being alone eternally

♕ Essential Traits -
✘ quiet
✘ intelligent
✘ rational
✘ attentive
✘ kind-hearted
qwill.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♕ Atren "Ren" Teod ♕

Postby qwill. » Mon Dec 15, 2014 3:12 pm

" Image "
featured here

♕ History -
Ren grew up in the sea port of Teirm, dreaming from a very young age to be chosen by a dragon as a rider. His parents were successful merchants before they were killed on a voyage, leaving Ren with all of their earnings. Sent to live with his grandparents in Gil'ead, Ren immediately started stalking the riders who were stationed there. He would talk to the military officers at every chance he got, and periodically tried to sneak into the hatchery. When he was fifteen, a guard finally gave him an actual chance to find an egg. The first one he found, a smooth ruby egg, just felt...right. As the egg marked him as an Argetlam, Ren knew that this was what he was meant to do. He trained fiercely for years until his twenty-fifth birthday, where he was accepted at the captain of the rider's cavalry.

♕ Personality -
Ren is cocky and stubborn, but he has a good mind for the people of Alagaësia. He can be rather flirtatious with the women, and is quite used to getting his way, not only because of his bequeathed wealth, but because of his bombastic charm. He is a good warrior, if a little stuck up, and he is entirely devoted to his dragon, Ailla. Ren would rather act before setting down to think about anything, and everything in his life is fast paced. He is no where near methodical, and can sometimes come off as disorganized, when all he's trying to do is run a tight ship around the garrison. Recently, he's been begging the director of the rider's academy to send him some new recruits, but despite his urbane charm, he's had no luck.

♕ Character -
Ren is a dragon rider, and captain of the rider's cavalry. He is short-staffed, but his persistence is sure to get him a soldier or two. He is not currently in a romantic relationship, and isn't really looking for anything past a few dates.

♕ Dragon -
Ren's dragon and partner is a beautiful and feisty ruby female named Ailla (AY-uh). She has as much spunk as her master, if not more, and the two often clash because of it. She's relatively young dragon, as Ren is only human and not an elf, and she learns a little every day. Ailla is quick to learn, but easy to enrage. She has a temper that's not well controlled, and can get very protective of her rider.

♕ Other -
- will update -

♕ Fears -
✘ failing Alagaësia
✘ not settling down to a happy life
✘ losing a chess game (he's quite good at chess)
✘ Sardonyx Crimson

♕ Essential Traits -
✘ Cocky
✘ Stubborn
✘ A self-proclaimed ladies' man
✘ irritatingly loyal
✘ rashly brave
qwill.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♕ Katriel Snow ♕ -- RETIRED

Postby qwill. » Wed Dec 17, 2014 12:31 pm

" Image "
featured here

♕ History -
Kate was born into the royal family of nymphs on the continent of Evora. She has been set to inherit the throne for her entire life, but most definitely does not want that. She doesn't get along well with her two siblings Adam and Ara, and she is extremely rude to her parents out of an inexplicable need to be different, and to act out. Kate has always liked to hunt and run through the wilderness, which she spent most of her childhood doing. Now as a nineteen year old, her parents have been watching her every move, conditioning her to be a diplomat, which she hates.

♕ Personality -
The only word that can be used to describe Kate is rebellious. She is extremely stubborn, and doesn't want to comply with any sort of command. She does things her own way, and isn't afraid to challenge authority. Kate would be a stellar leader, but she doesn't believe in her own ability, and has always thought the duty should go to either Ara or Adam. Kate would feel much more comfortable as a member of the King's private army.

♕ Character -
Kate is a nymph princess living on the continent of Evora. She witnessed the speaking of the prophecy, and the rise of noctis.

♕ Animal Familiar -
Kate is followed by an ornery cat named Fox. Fox is, to be frank, rude, and doesn't like to interact with anyone other than Kate. He is mean, and has threatened to eat many a robin familiar before.

♕ Other -
Currently friends with Arron Moon.

♕ Fears -
✘ leading her people to darkness
✘ Noctis
✘ cages
✘ goody-two-shoes

♕ Essential Traits -
✘ stubborn
✘ ornery
✘ opinionated
✘ strong-willed
✘ tomboyish
Last edited by qwill. on Tue Dec 23, 2014 4:58 am, edited 2 times in total.
qwill.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♕ Adien Hawk ♕ -- RETIRED

Postby qwill. » Wed Dec 17, 2014 1:30 pm

" Image "
featured here

♕ History -
Adien was born at the Monastery in eastern Evora, and grew up training and invested in his work. He progressed through school very fast, with a natural talent for fire dancing. He and his best friend Uriah Lux were the top of their class until final exams came. Adien of course passed with flying colors, while Uriah lost control, breaking his oath of neutrality. Adien became a monk and started teaching students at the young age of seventeen, while Uriah was banished with the lost ones. This has only made Adien stronger, and he now tries to focus on teaching others the skill he has come to thrive on.

♕ Personality -
Adien is incredibly helpful. He would sacrifice anything to help his people, and he is always someone to count on in times of need. He is sweet, and not at all self-centered, even modest at times. Adien's huge character flaw is that he's a risk-taker. He is encouraged by the nature of his race to put himself in danger, needing to feel that rush of adrenaline to get by.

♕ Character -
Adien is a fire dancer monk in the land of Evora. He works closely with the grand master to train new people, and was there to witness the prophecy and the rise of Noctis.

♕ Powers/Skills -
Adien is extremely good at fire dancing. He can summon and manipulate flame in a complex martial art, using it to his advantage. He has the appearance of a human, but he is actually much more. He is a being with complete control over himself and his actions.

♕ Other -
- will update with role-play -

♕ Fears -
✘ breaking his oath
✘ Noctis
✘ disappointing his people
✘ heights

♕ Essential Traits -
✘ kind-hearted
✘ courageous
✘ loyal
✘ calm
✘ brave
Last edited by qwill. on Tue Dec 23, 2014 4:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
qwill.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♕ Moira Song ♕ -- RETIRED

Postby qwill. » Wed Dec 17, 2014 1:44 pm

" Image "
featured here

♕ History -
Moira was born into the Aellae home of Mt. Heya, and grew up as a young scholar and servant to the queen. Before the previous queen passed away, she selected Moira to take control of Mt. Heya, as she was a natural choice for leader. To Moira, the queen was like a mother. She never really had a true family, and felt like she didn't really need one. Everything was set out for her from a young age, and she flourished in a structured environment. Now a young woman, Moira embraces the idea of leading a country and living up to her potential.

♕ Personality -
Like her ability to control ice and snow, Moira is very emotionally detached. She doesn't care much for personal relationships, and sees everything as a diplomatic opportunity to help her country. She is awkward in one-on-one situations, and likes to isolate herself to her study, where she is able to get in touch with herself, and how she really feels. She doesn't share her true thoughts with anyone, even her closest advisors, for fear that she might have to rely on someone else for help.

♕ Character -
Moira, or the Ice Queen, is queen of the northern nation of Mt. Heya, home to the Aellae, a group of magical beings that are able to control ice and snow. She has always been an adept user of the Aellae power, but doesn't rely on it.

♕ Powers/Skills -
Moira can control ice and snow. She can also bend moderate winds and cool down the air.

♕ Other -
- will update with RP -

♕ Fears -
✘ Noctis
✘ losing power to someone less worthy
✘ crying
✘ letting emotion loose

♕ Essential Traits -
✘ level-headed
✘ rational
✘ observant
✘ a natural leader
✘ cool
Last edited by qwill. on Tue Dec 23, 2014 4:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
qwill.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♕ Kyden Michaels ♕

Postby qwill. » Thu Dec 18, 2014 2:17 am

" Image "
featured here

♕ History -
Kyden always tried to be a good kid. He got good grades in school, despite his ADHD and dyslexia, and he stood up against bullies like a true hero. However, things were different at home. Ky lived in an apartment in Raleigh with other poor families, and was always around criminal behavior and unsafe conditions. He had a brother, but the child died at six months old from RSV, and Kyden's mother died when he was ten, leaving him to the foster-care system. He ran from home to home, never feeling safe or comfortable at any of them. He finally made his way from North Carolina to Camp Halfblood, of course with the help of a friendly satyr. He's been living there ever since, not exactly happy, but finally safe. He's slowly acclimating to life as part of a team, but he rises to the occasion as he had done before in school.

♕ Personality -
Kyden is easy going and cares for his cabin mates. He's pretty oblivious to everyone around him unless they really make an effort to speak to him, and he's very loyal to his father's cabin. He loves tinkering on things, and has invented many helpful things for the camp. He just likes to lend a hand, and will always have your back in a fight. Kyden feels guilty for leaving his hometown, and the friends he had made at school. He feels like it was somehow his fault that his family died, and wants to do anything to make amends, which is why he pursues hero work.

♕ Godly Parent -
Kyden is a son of Hephaestus. He is an amazing metal worker and feels right at home in the forge. He was always mechanically creative as a child, rigging toasters to butter bread and toilet seats to sing. He has never met his father, but is interested in the history of the gods, and makes an effort to learn as much as he can about his heritage. He wished desperately to know why Hephaestus chose Lilla Michaels among other women,

♕ Weapon of Choice -
Kyden uses a great hammer that glows softly with an inner flame, which he created himself. He doesn't like to use the swords he creates in the forge, and instead prefers mechanical traps or, in extreme one-on-one cases, his hammer.

♕ Likes -
✘ Solitude
✘ Fire
✘ His cabin
✘ Anything chocolate

♕ Dislikes -
✘ Cocky people
✘ Snow
✘ Bad sportsmanship
✘ Feeling abandoned
Last edited by qwill. on Sun Dec 21, 2014 6:18 am, edited 2 times in total.
qwill.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♕ Sarene Black ♕

Postby qwill. » Thu Dec 18, 2014 2:22 am

" Image "
featured here

♕ History -
Sarene was always the strategist. Even at a young age, she was planning things out before doing them, concocting schemes for birthday parties or events. However, Sarene knew she was different. No one seemed to want to hang out with her, and she was always being approached by strange things that later woke her up at night, screaming. Her father couldn't take it. He shipped her off to a boarding school in New York so he didn't have to deal with her nightmares and oddities. Sarene never got along with her father, anyway. She ran away from the school when she was eleven, and found camp halfblood. She has trained hard for the safety of her fellow campers ever since, and hopes to someday have the opportunity to prove herself. She has been at camp for five years.

♕ Personality -
Sarene is highly logical and rational. She always makes a plan and sticks to it. She is not very good with others, however, and often ends up stumbling over her words and saying something scientific and hard to understand. The other campers respect her though, and she's kind of the unspoken leader of the Athena cabin. She has always admired the idea of traveling and becoming a great author. She hopes to someday get a quest and prove herself to everyone who has doubted her, especially her father.

♕ Godly Parent -
Sarene is a true daughter of Athena. She takes pride in her try heritage and knows how to handle herself in battle. She is wise, and doesn't like people to challenge her or prove her wrong, so she makes it her goal to always be right.

♕ Weapon of Choice -
Sarene uses a large broadsword named Sofía; it was a gift from her mother. The sword glows silver in darkness, and can release a great amount of energy in times of greatest need.

♕ Likes -
✘ Cats
✘ Science
✘ Capture the flag
✘ Quests

♕ Dislikes -
✘ Dogs
✘ Spiders
✘ People who argue with her
✘ Being wrong
Last edited by qwill. on Sun Dec 21, 2014 6:29 am, edited 2 times in total.
qwill.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me