Advertise your Group Roleplay HERE! [check the rules]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Advertise your Group Roleplay HERE! [check the rules]

Postby Lacuna » Sun Oct 19, 2014 11:54 pm

Do not post on this topic more than once per page. If you spam, you will receive a warning.

Looking to advertise your group roleplay or to join one someone else has already made? You've come to the right place.

Remember, several roleplay topics are not allowed:
      • Creepypasta/Rainbow factory
      • Teen pregnancy
      • Pregnancy as main plot
      • Mental health/asylum roleplays
      • Yaoi/Yuri
      • Slave roleplays (as of 20/06/14)
    • The one image rule now applies to this thread as well, posts containing multiple images will be edited, continuing to break this rule will result in a warning.
    • If you are advertising a thread only post information about the plot, any entry requirements, and a link to the roleplay.
    • If you are looking for a roleplay to join you're welcome to post asking if there are any roleplays of that genre/theme; please take further discussion to PMs to avoid creating spam in this thread. Remember, if you're looking for a private roleplay you need to use the one on one search thread.

Like any roleplay, you must follow the CS forum and roleplay rules.

Tess wrote:As this is a family website, we have strict rules on romance-related or abuse-related roleplays.

The same rules apply for PMs.

Anyone found to be requesting or indicating that they want to roleplay something against CS rules may have their communication abilities revoked, or may be banned if the situation is considered severe enough.

If you want to roleplay something which is not family-friendly, you should find another website to do that on. This is not the right kind of website for these roleplays.

There is no excuse for breaking the rules.

If you're not sure if a plot is appropritate check with staff first, if you see a plot you're not sure is allowed then report the post.

Thanks to the Amazing Quill~! We've got us some Badges! Show your support for the thread by slamming these bad-boys into your siggy! x3 And remember, the more people know about this thread, the more likely they are to see and join your Roleplay!

Code: Select all
      [url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=330676][img]http://i1229.photobucket.com/albums/ee475/jedimasterquill/stamp_ad_v2.gif[/img] [/url]

Code: Select all
      [url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=330676][img]http://i1229.photobucket.com/albums/ee475/jedimasterquill/stamp_ad_v1.gif[/img][/url]
Lacuna
Roleplay Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

thirty days

Postby tenebrosity; » Mon Oct 20, 2014 12:00 am

tenebrosity;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Advertise your Group Roleplay HERE! [check the rules]

Postby .:shiver:. » Mon Oct 20, 2014 12:19 am

How Did We End Up Here?

Plot:
You're friends with a famous singer named Jessica Thompson, who is also friends with none other than one of your favorite bands - 5 Seconds of Summer. One day, she requests that you go on a blind date that she wants to set up at one of the most beautiful places in Las Angeles, seeing that it has been a while since you have seen anyone and haven't had much luck finding someone on your own. You're reluctant, but agree to go on this date. Little did you know that the boy Jessica is setting you up with is one of the boys - your favorite member of the band, might I add. Of course, when you find this out, you're surprised - and pretty nervous. So, when you finally meet one of the members of 5sos, what will happen? Will you hit it off and fall in love, just become friends, or even become enemies? Only time will tell.[/i]

(Semi-Lit - 3 - 5 sentences minimum, per post.)

All the boys open- Michael and Calum's girls are open.

Click here to join!
All for One, One for all
ImageImageImageImageImage
1x1 search pet giveaway
.:shiver:.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby +30mg » Mon Oct 20, 2014 12:30 am

Looking for sci-fi, apocalyptic, battle, superpower, RP?

LOOK NO FURTHER!

The nuclear meltdown in 2016 that started in the ruined capital, which was called Tokyo, had almost wiped all human life in the said area. 20 years later, a distress call was received from the bedlam, and, the Japan Ground Self-Defense Force started a new unit, a special one, called Coppelion. Coppelion members consisted of clones of deceased people that possess antibody against radiation, superhuman-like healing rate, ion exchangers, and, what was most inhumane was...

They possess special and almost supernatural abilities and powers.

These children are assigned to take on lifesaving missions in the ghostly Tokyo...

But...

Coppelion children possess different mindsets...

And this could lead to downfall.

The question is...

Would you stay in Tokyo and rescue the survivors...?

Or would you rebel and kill the Vice Principal...?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
░░░░░
GOODBYE ━━━━━
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╒═══════════════╕

heyy, it's been 2 years since i joined the
cs community and i think it's time for me
to say goodbye. and pls check out these
lovely ppl thx. so yeahhhh, this is it. i'm
+30mg, heartsigh, dendrobium, aaand
badlands, thanks for the company and
good luck! ily all my little carrots byee

╘═══════════════╛

+30mg

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kawaiicuttie » Mon Oct 20, 2014 12:37 am

☂Umbrel High☂

Somewhere in Texas...

You're in your car and you stare out the window and see the pouring rain. You have your bags and letter in your hand. You close your eyes and remember you got that letter 2 weeks ago in the mail. It said you've been accepted into Umbrel High, a school that gives outnO invitations to random students. You are one of them. You open your eyes and realize you've stopped at Umbrel. Will you choose to get out, or stay?
Get Out of Car

☂Open Positions☂

3 Male Populars

2 Jocks & 3 Cheerleaders

3 Male & 2 Female Goths

2 Male & 2 Female Gamers

2 Male & 2 Female Nerds

3 Male & 3 Female Outcasts/Loners

2 Male & 3 Female Musicians

3 Male & 2 Female Pranksters

3 Male & 2 Female Rebels
Kawaiicuttie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby beth. » Mon Oct 20, 2014 12:42 am

╔══════════════════════════════════════════╗

A band of horses, which is also known as a herd, consists of 3-30 mares, (rarely that many) their foals and a single dominant stallion. There may be a few stray stallions who tag along with the herd but will be snaked from the herd if caught mating with the dominant stallions mares.

A Band stallion is the 'dominant' stallion of the herd, so to speak. He does not lead the herd, nor is he the leader of the mares. He's not boss. His job is to keep the herd safe from predators and humans, and will chase his herd away from any danger. When with humans, sometimes the stallion will cut away from his herd and lead the human someplace else and after while when he knows he's lost the man he will return to his herd and will keep pushing them. With predators such as, Wolves, Bears, Cougars, etc he will chase his herd to saftey. Stallions may chase off a mountain lion if it is young or ill, but if not he might kick at it once to distract it while his herd takes off and then he will follow. A Band stallion will often depart from his herd in search of good meadows and water and then he'll return and snake his herd toward the area, his lead mare up front. Stallions rarely accept mares colts that are sired by other males, if they are a year or up, they usually get chased out quite violently, if they are younger, they are killed [prepare yourself for that] fillies, usually won't ever leave his herd unless snaked by another male as the stallion can use her if she's not his daughter. Stallions also don't mushy talk over foals, they don't see foals like mares do, stallions are not sweet things that love foals, they are brutal animals that fight to keep their herd and to stay alive. they rarely have time for foals, and only once their colts are old enough, will they start to show them how to spar and fight.

A lead mare's Role is to lead the herd, She is the dominant or alpha mare of the herd. She is usually the oldest and wisest. A lead Mare will lead her herd to safety, and when her stallion has found a good meadow or river or whatever, she will lead the herd up front to the area. The lead mare gets the best drinking spot, and the best grazing spots. Her foal however is not always the most dominant of the lot. The lead mare is not the stallions favorite mare, in fact Stallions don't have lead mares. Lead mares are sorted out through challenges, mares don't get violent, mares will nip, squeal and now and then kick the air, but won't actually draw any blood from other mares. After about 10 minutes, the older mare will win, the younger mare will back away accept her spot. If a horse in the herd (mare, filly, colt) is being disrespectful, or simply being annoying, the lead mare will snake him or her out of the herd and she or he will not be allowed back into the herd until the lead mare allows them. If she snakes them out the band stallion can't and will not do anything about it. The lead mare also has every right to snake her band stallion out of the herd, if he is young or simply cocky and disrespectful, the lead mare will chase him out and won't allow him back until she decides. If she doesn't want him back, she will start calling out to bachelors alarming them there is a herd needing a stallion here. And the band stallion can't do much about it. He will simply have to try and fend away stallions until his Lead lets him back in.

Snaking is when a horse lowers his/her neck and nips at another horses hips, flank and hocks and drives them somewhere, whether towards a herd, or out of a herd. When a stallion snakes, A mare might kick a few times but unless the stallion is 5 years or younger, the mare will eventually give up and will simply go where the stallion wants. With mares snaking out other horses, the more the horse fights, the longer the lead mare will keep the horse out of the herd.

A Bachelor stallion is a young male (or old) whom does not have a herd, often he will join up with what is called a Bachelor Band, which is a band of stallions with an old male whom is between 13 and 20 years who leads the herd the rest of the males simply follow him like his mares. In spring, the older bachelors of the herd will depart and look for mares, if he finds no mares over spring and summer he will return to the bachelor band and stay for autumn and winter. Some lone bachelors, (2- 6 years) will tag along with a herd of mares and their stallion.

Stages of heat in mares
0/ not in heat, not interested will need to be snaked
1/ in heat, will need to be snaked
2/ in heat, will likely need to be snaked
3/ in heat won't need snaking, will most likely mate with any stallion
4/ in heat will mate with any stallion no matter who
3/ in heat won't need snaking, will most likely mate with any stallion
2/ in heat, will likely need to be snaked
1/ in heat, will need to be snaked
0/ not in heat, not interested will need to be snaked

Horses are Flight animals, they will not go looking for trouble, they will run away from ANY danger they can sence. Horses are also Claustrophobic and won't go into caves. If its a meter long cave like mostly a small shelter that only one horse can fit in, or mostly stand under like a Rock roof, a mare will often foal under those.

Twins in foals are very very rare. If a Mare has triplets, both mare and all three foals will DEFIANTLY die... Twins are very rare, if a mare has twins, either she or both foals will die. On the rare rare occasion will both mare and foals live. Most of the time one of the twins will die or both. If the mare dies when she has twins, the foals will eventually return to the herd and soon die because none of the mares will accept them because they will have their own foals and if they don't have a foal they they don't have milk. On the off chance will a mare who's foal has died will she accept a foal of another mare. If it is twins she will likely accept her more favored foal and then let the other die for twins in winter won't survive. Foals don't always survive birth, yes sometimes you might need to make your mare birth to a still born, have your foal die in winter or something. Life is cruel.

Lone mares will survive late spring and summer alone, come winter they will start searching for herds because they will not survive on their own. Mares do not get annoyed when a stallion snakes them. And don't ever get away from stallions unless he is younger than 5. If she is snaked she won't care, she might be annoyed for an hour or so and then she simply won't care.

Older mares that can no longer produce foal's will sometimes try to steal foals from other mares. If this happens, a stallion can't and will not do anything about it. The mother can try to take her foal back, but if she fails the foal will die.

When a stallion who had a herd of any amount of mares, if he loses to anotherstallion then all the mares that belong to the stallion will be given to the stallion who won the fight.

All stallions start out as bachelors, all mares loners. Bachelors begin in a bachelor herd lead by one dominant male. Should they leave without the dominant males knowledge, they will not be aloud back in if they don't find a herd and need to return for winter, that, they willdie through. When a bachelor wishes to leave, they must make sure the dominant male knows and then they can leave, that way, if they don't get a herd, they'll be aloud back into the bachelor herd. should the entire herd find a few mares or even just one, if the dominant male wants them, he gets them. The others may try to challenge, but rarely will they succeed. The next oldest male is then lead of the bachelors and looks out for them taking the same role the previous dominant male did. Put chocolate in your form if you read this entire thing

╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝

viewtopic.php?f=65&t=2476762
beth.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby voices » Mon Oct 20, 2014 12:48 am

Wᴇ'ʀᴇ Aʟᴡᴀʏs Hᴜɴᴛᴇᴅ.
Aᴍᴇʀɪᴄᴀ. 2014.
xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx

• CREATURES
    Wᴇ'ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ʀᴜɴɴɪɴɢ ғᴏʀ ᴀ ʟᴏɴɢ ᴛɪᴍᴇ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ sᴇᴇᴍ ᴛᴏ ᴇᴠᴇʀ sᴛᴏᴘ ᴄʜᴀsɪɴɢ ᴜs.
    Wᴇ ʜᴀᴅ ᴛᴏ sᴘʟɪᴛ ᴜᴘ, ɢᴏ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋ.
    Wᴇ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ʀᴇ-ᴜɴɪᴛᴇ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ, ᴡᴇ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ɢʀᴀsᴘ ʜᴀɴᴅs ɪɴ sᴇᴄʀᴇᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ
    ᴡʜᴏ ɪs ᴀɢᴀɪɴsᴛ ᴜs.
    Wʜᴏᴇᴠᴇʀ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ, ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴏᴍᴇ.
    Wʜᴏ ɴᴇᴇᴅs ᴀ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ, ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀs ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴄᴀɴ ʙᴇ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴄᴏᴍғᴏʀᴛɪɴɢ?
    Wᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ɪɴ ʜɪᴅɪɴɢ ғᴏʀ ɴᴏᴡ, ʙᴜᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅʏ ᴛᴏ ᴀᴛᴛᴀᴄᴋ.
    Wᴇ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴏɴ ᴇɴᴇᴍʏ, ᴀɴᴅ ɴᴏɴᴇ ᴏғ ᴜs ᴡɪʟʟ sᴛᴏᴘ ɪғ ᴡᴇ ɢᴇᴛ ᴀ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴛᴏ
    ᴄᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴇᴀᴅ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ sɴᴀᴋᴇ.

• ORGANIZATION
    Tʜᴇʏ ɪɴғᴇᴄᴛ ᴏᴜʀ ᴘᴏᴘᴜʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴ.
    Tʜᴇʏ ʜᴀʀᴍ ᴏᴜʀ ᴄɪᴛɪᴢᴇɴs.
    Tʜᴇ Cʀᴇᴀᴛᴜʀᴇs ᴀʀᴇ ᴀ ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴏᴜʀ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴅᴀʏ ʟɪғᴇ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴄᴏɴᴛɪɴᴜᴇ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ sᴏ ɪғ ᴡᴇ ᴅᴏ
    ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ɪᴛ.
    Tʜᴇʏ'ʀᴇ ɴᴏᴛ sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ, ᴊᴜsᴛ ғʀᴇᴀᴋs ᴏғ ɴᴀᴛᴜʀᴇ.
    Tʜᴇʏ'ʀᴇ ɴᴏᴛ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴘʟᴀʏᴇᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ, ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ sᴘᴏᴛ ᴏɴᴇ, ᴡᴇ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ғɪʀsᴛ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀʟʟ.
    Tʜᴇ Oʀɢ ᴡᴀs ʙᴜɪʟᴛ ғᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜʀ sᴀғᴇᴛʏ, ᴡᴇ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ɪɴ ᴀɴᴅ ʟᴏᴄᴋ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴜᴘ, sɪᴍᴘʟᴇ ᴀs ᴛʜᴀᴛ.
    Tʜᴏᴜɢʜ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀ ɪᴛ ᴀʟʟ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʜɪɴɢs ᴛʜᴇʏ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴅᴏɴᴇ.
    Tʜᴇʏ ᴅᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ, sᴏ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ sᴛᴏᴘ ᴀᴛ ᴀ sɪᴍᴘʟᴇ ʜɪᴛ.

• DOUBLE CRESCENT
    Nᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴋɴᴏᴡs ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ᴄᴀᴘᴀʙʟᴇ ᴏғ, ɴᴏᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴄʀᴇᴀᴛᴜʀᴇs ᴏʀ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴs.
    Nᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴄᴏᴍᴘʀᴇʜᴇɴᴅ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ᴅᴏ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜɪs ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ, ᴡᴇ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴛᴇᴀʀ ɪᴛ
    ᴅᴏᴡɴ ɪғ ᴡᴇ ᴛʀɪᴇᴅ.
    Nᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴡᴇ sᴛᴏᴘ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴏᴜʀ ᴘʟᴀɴs, ᴡᴇ ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴜɴᴛɪʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ
    ɪs ɪɴ ᴛᴀᴛᴛᴇʀs ᴀɴᴅ ғʟᴀᴍᴇs.
    Wᴇ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴏ's ᴡʀᴏɴɢ, ᴡʜᴏ's ʀɪɢʜᴛ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴡʜᴏ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴇ ᴡɪᴘᴇᴅ ᴄʟᴇᴀɴ ᴏғғ
    ᴛʜᴇ sʟᴀᴛᴇ.
    Wᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ᴘʟᴀʏ ɢᴏᴅ, ᴀs ʜᴇ ɪs ᴏɴ ᴏᴜʀ sɪᴅᴇ.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

╔════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
    Iɴ ᴀ ᴡᴀʀ ʙᴇᴛᴡᴇᴇɴ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ ɢʀᴏᴜᴘs ᴡʜᴏ ᴀʟʟ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴅɪғғᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ɢᴏᴀʟs, ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ʜᴀs ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴀ ᴠɪᴄᴛᴏʀ. Wɪʟʟ ɪᴛ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʀᴇᴀᴛᴜʀᴇs, ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴇғɪᴀɴᴛ ʙᴇᴀsᴛs ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ғᴏʀᴄᴇᴅ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ sʜᴀᴅᴏᴡs ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ Oʀɢ, ᴡʜᴏ ʜᴜɴᴛs ᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴀɴᴅ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴄʀᴇᴀᴛᴜʀᴇ, ᴘᴜsʜɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ɪɴᴛᴏ ʜɪᴅɪɴɢ. Wɪʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ sᴛᴀɴᴅ ғᴏʀ Dᴏᴜʙʟᴇ Cʀᴇsᴄᴇɴᴛ, ʟᴇᴅ ʙʏ Dᴀɴᴇ, ᴛʜᴇ ғɪʀsᴛ ᴄʀᴇᴀᴛᴜʀᴇ, ᴡʜᴏ ᴘʟᴀɴ ᴏɴ ʙᴜʀɴɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ Eᴀʀᴛʜ, ᴛᴀᴋɪɴɢ ɪᴛ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇᴍsᴇʟᴠᴇs? Lᴀsᴛʟʏ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴘɪᴄᴋ ᴛʜᴇ Oʀɢᴀɴɪᴢᴀᴛɪᴏɴ, ᴛʜᴇ OAPP, ᴡʜᴏ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴡɪᴘᴇ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʀᴇᴀᴛᴜʀᴇs sᴛʀᴀɪɢʜᴛ ᴏғғ ᴛʜᴇ Eᴀʀᴛʜ, ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴡɪʟʟ ғɪɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏsᴛ ᴅᴀsʜɪɴɢ ᴡᴀʏs ᴏғ ᴅᴏɪɴɢ ɪᴛ. Aɴʏ sɪᴅᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄʜᴏᴏsᴇ, ɪᴛ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴀʟʟ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ʙᴀᴛᴛʟᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ, ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴀ ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴏғ ɪᴛ.

Iɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʏᴇᴀʀ 1421 ᴀ ᴍᴇᴛᴇᴏʀ ғᴇʟʟ ᴛᴏ ᴇᴀʀᴛʜ, ɪᴛ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴀɪɴᴇᴅ Dᴀɴᴇ, ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏsᴛ ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀғᴜʟ ᴄʀᴇᴀᴛᴜʀᴇ. Hᴇ ᴍᴀʀʀɪᴇᴅ ᴀ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ, Aᴜʀᴏʀᴀ, ᴀɴᴅ ɢᴀᴠᴇ ʜᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀ ᴛᴏ ᴛɪᴍᴇ-ᴛʀᴀᴠᴇʟ. Hᴇ ʜᴀᴅ ғᴏᴜʀ ᴄʜɪʟᴅʀᴇɴ, ᴛʜᴇ ғᴏᴜʀ ɢᴜᴀʀᴅɪᴀɴs ᴡᴇ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ, Kɪʀᴀ, Aᴠᴀ, Mᴇᴍᴏʀʏ, ᴀɴᴅ [ᴏᴘᴇɴ]. Sʟᴏᴡʟʏ, ʜᴜᴍᴀɴs ᴏɴ ᴇᴀʀᴛʜ ʙᴇɢᴀɴ ᴛᴏ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇʏ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴍᴇ ʟᴇss ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀғᴜʟ ᴠᴇʀsɪᴏɴs ᴏғ Dᴀɴᴇ, ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴏᴡɴ ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀs. Tʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴍʏᴛʜɪᴄᴀʟ ᴄʀᴇᴀᴛᴜʀᴇs ʙᴇғᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ Fᴀʟʟ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴜᴛᴀᴛɪᴏɴs ᴛᴏ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴs ɪɴғᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇᴍ, ɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴠᴇʀʏ ғᴇᴡ ʟᴇғᴛ. Aɴ Oʀɢᴀɴɪᴢᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ғᴏʀᴍᴇᴅ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴀʀʟʏ 2000's, ᴏɴᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴇʀᴀᴅɪᴄᴀᴛᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʀᴇᴀᴛᴜʀᴇs, ʙᴏᴛʜ ᴍʏᴛʜɪᴄᴀʟ ᴀɴᴅ ɴᴇᴡ, ғʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ Eᴀʀᴛʜ, ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴs, ʀᴇғᴇʀʀᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴀs Pᴜʀᴇs ʙʏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʀᴇᴀᴛᴜʀᴇs, ᴀʀᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋ.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

etho unknown voices exbloodjunkie
HOW LONG
HAS IT BEEN,
REALLY?
┌───────────┐
amakeal
he/him
advanced scribes
└───────────┘
█▐
█▐
█▐
█▐
█▐
┌───────────┐xx
sc - justsuchfunxx
discord - coredrillsxx
xx
xx
└───────────┘xx
HALF A DAY,
MAYBE.
voices

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby direwolf. » Mon Oct 20, 2014 3:31 am

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

After many years of being in the school, you were able to escape. You escaped with other avian-hybrids like yourself. It took days for the erasers and the white coats to lose your track. Now that they were gone (for now), you were able to find a place to live. You and your flock came upon an old abandon cabin in the middle of the woods. It was a beautiful cabin with three stories, so everyone could have their own room. It had two bathrooms, a kitchen, and a living room. The cabin overlooks a small lake where you can swim during the hot days of summer.

For the first time in your life, you found a place that you could call home. But, it won't be easy. You need basic things, so you could live. Thankfully, it was easy to gain cash. Someone in your group has the power to hack into ATMs. Useful, right? No need to worry about money. It was the constant trips to the nearby town that was risky. Avian-hybrids tend to eat more than normal humans, so there ended up to be many trips to the town. Usually, the older flock members went and a few stayed behind to guard the house. It would be too suspicious if a bunch of teens with younger children went into the town. This life wasn't easy, but it was better than being cramped up in cages at the school.

To put it simply, you and other avian-hybrids escaped a school and made a living in a cabin. This Rp will have action, drama, and possibly romance. The flock members go through daily situations to keep hidden from the school. Throughout the RP, there will be run-ins with erasers, but it won't be constantly. I will make the calls (not you) for the eraser attack(s). Though, I'm open for any ideas for drama.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Click!
direwolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DistructionCahill! » Mon Oct 20, 2014 3:56 am

I'M LOOKING FOR A ROLEPLAY TO JOIN~!
Hello~!
I'm DistructionCahill!, but I much prefer Distruct, Distruction, or The Test Subject.
Even GLaDOS is a great nickname, thanks to my personal being fairly similar to the AI.
I enjoy (and is most likely obsessed too) Portal, Half-Life, Wings of Fire, Wreck-It Ralph, and Homestuck.

I can roleplay all genders and all sexualities, but due to my constant Writer's Block, I cannot roleplay anything above semi-lit, although my experience and skill does exceed semi-lit.

I specialize in science fiction. Although, such roleplays do lack here. Especially in the below semi-lit area. I'm fairly knowledgeable in the science fiction area, and thus, I can roleplay robots, humans, aliens, and even more that fall in the category.
I can also roleplay fantasy, though I'm not the best. Unless I'm a dragon, that is. Dragons are the one exception. I'm amazing if so.

Ahem, to the roleplays that I will do and not do.

I am currently looking for an EXPERIMENT or LABORATORY roleplay.

WHAT I WILL DO

Portal - 10/10
Half-Life - 10/10
Experiment - 10/10
Laboratory - 10/10
Homestuck - 9/10
Wreck-It Ralph - 9/10
Sci-Fi in General - 9/10
Wings of Fire - 9/10
Flight Rising - 8/10
Minecraft - 8/10
Apocalypse - 8/10
The Hobbit - 8/10
Fantasy in General - 8/10
Shapeshifters - 7/10
Dragons - 7/10
CS Pets - 7/10
Ready Player One - 7/10
Gravity Falls - 6/10
Town of Salem - 6/10

I WILL CONSIDER

Humans w/ Powers
Animals w/ Powers
Warrior Cats
Dragons w/ Riders

I WILL NOT DO

Horses
High School
Romance
Vampire/Werewolf
YouTubers (minus Minecraft-related roleplays)
Bands

I will update as needed.

Message me if you think I'd be interested!

hello. i'm angel.
i'm a tad inactive but sometimes i roleplay here.
i'm more active on my tumblr.
i'm an actor and writer in mianite: awakening.

--

current fandoms:
minecraft story mode, mianite, wings of fire, flux buddies/baddies, the adventure zone, my little pony

--

genderqueer (they/them) - demisexual - autistic - otherkin

--

art by galaxy-craft
DistructionCahill!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Beyoncé » Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:00 am

Todays the day of your wedding! You should be celebrating, your last few hours as a bachelor/bachelorette. Excpet its not your choice, its your parents. Evil thoughts running through your head, 'why should I do this' 'I hate my parents,' and so on. You finally steep through the chapel doors, to see your new husband/wife, what do you think?
Discussion Thread!

wipImage
Beyoncé

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me