happy. free. confused. lonely. → chailey's charries

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Postby chailey~cholly » Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:00 pm

________▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬
________██████████████████████████

_________Image

________██████████████████████████
________▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

________━━━━━━━━━━
________ IT FEELS
________LIKE ONE OF
________THOSE NIGHTS

________we ditch the whole scene
________AND END UP
________DREAMING INSTEAD OF
________SLEEPING

________ . . . . . . . . . . .

________well, this is it! i hath created a character display
________thread, mostly because it'll be much easier to keep
________track of my characters this way, along with some
________of my ideas for coding and design also. all i ask is
________that you don't post here and that you enjoy c:
________━━━━━━━━━━

chailey~cholly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chailey~cholly » Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:00 pm

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬
██████████████████████████

Image Image

██████████████████████████
▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

females

▬ ▬ ▬ A - Z
    .alex montez
    .jane kelley
    .stella blakely
    .x
    .x
    .x
    .x
    .x
    .x
    .x
    .x
    .x
    .x
    .x
    .x
    .x
    .x
    .x
    ________
    ________
    misc.

▬ ▬ ▬ A - Z

.x
    .x
    .x
    .x
    .x
    .x
    .x
    .x
    .x
    .x
    .x
    .x
    .x
    .x
    .x
    .x
    .x
    .x
    males

▬ ▬ ▬ A - Z
    .andrew cole
    .x
    .x
    .x
    .x
    .x
    .x
    .x
    .x
    .x
    .x
    .x
    .x
    .x
    .x
    .x
    .x
    .x
    ________
    ________
    sig.

▬ ▬ ▬ A - Z

.signature 1
    .x
    .x
    .x
    .x
    .x
    .x
    .x
    .x
    .x
    .x
    .x
    .x
    .x
    .x
    .x
    .x
    .x
Last edited by chailey~cholly on Mon Sep 09, 2013 11:00 am, edited 6 times in total.
chailey~cholly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

she'll find herself in time. → stella evangeline blakely

Postby chailey~cholly » Mon Sep 02, 2013 2:30 pm

Image ___ Image ___ Image
- - - - - - - - - - - - she's over her head and she knows it;
she's trying her best not to show it.
- - - - - - - - - - - -

_ _ _ _ _
_ _ _ __
_ _ _ _ _
_ _ _ _
_ _ _ __
_ _ _ _ _
_ _ _ __
_ _ _ _
stella evangeline blakely. how to describe this eclectic personality in one word? that's easy; you can't. stells is a girl with big ambitions and ever-changing dreams. she isn't quite sure of who she wants to be or where she wants to go, but this seventeen year old is open to most opportunities in life. she is is colorful and bold. because of this, stella walks a fine line between being the 'cool nerd' and 'that strange home-school outcast'. she' either doesn't care about what other people think of her or she becomes defensive and emotional. she has developed an opinionated air from her father david and a bit of of a temper from her mother renee. in truth, she's just protecting the things she believes. stella's a christian, her parents having grown up in rough families before getting saved. they aim towards a better life for stella and her older sister aria. that's right...this blonde haired, blue eyed princess is the baby of her family. she's spacey and inattentive, but if you dig down deep and ignore her a.d.d., you'll see that stella is very loyal and compassionate to those that she favors. she has a naive heart, but it is a good heart all the same.

{ form/design: chailey~cholly, please don't steal - inspired by; my lovely sister ♥ brangela11 ♥ - face-claim: sara paxton; gifs go to their rightful owner }
chailey~cholly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

two roads diverged in a yellow wood ⇆ andrew cole.

Postby chailey~cholly » Tue Sep 03, 2013 3:30 am

_
    _

_
    _

_
    _

_
    _
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

____
    ━━━━━━━━━━━
    BASIC

_ name: andrew nathaniel cole
    _ gender: male, dude, boy
    _ age: sixteen years old
    _ birthday: august 27

━━━━━━━━━━━
____
    ━━━━━━━━━━━
    OUTER

_ hair: distinctly ginger
    _ eyes: light hazel-brown
    _ height five ft. eleven in.
    _ weight: one-thirty nine lbs.

━━━━━━━━━━━
____
    ━━━━━━━━━━━
    INNER

_ the good: bold, crazy
    _ the bad: spacey, impulsive
    _ likes: loud colors, having fun
    _ dislikes: boredom, silence

━━━━━━━━━━━
____
    ━━━━━━━━━━━
    HEART

_ siblings: brigdet {twin sister}
    _ parents: django & emma cole
    _ crush: nobody as of now
    _ past loves: bayleigh brown

━━━━━━━━━━━
____
    ━━━━━━━━━━━
    OTHER

_ form: © chailey~cholly
    _ inspired by: x x x & my mom
    _ face claim: edward sheeran
    _ credit: gifs are not mine c:

━━━━━━━━━━━

xxxxx"Alright, on three. One...two..." Bayleigh began, but I was already one step ahead of her. I pushed her aside, whooping and laughing as my feet left the solidity of the ground within the train. This was our daily routine and I was determined to 'spice it up' a bit. Normally, this meant that I would proceed in acting like an idiot while Bayleigh rolled her eyes and wondered what was really going on in my head. I could barely feel myself land on the street as I turned to see her jump, waited patiently for her to catch up with me, and then directed her my signature psychotic grin. But then it faded once Bayleigh gave me a look that I couldn't decode.
xxxxx "What? You should know I'm unpredictable by now. Wouldn't that render me predictable?" I cocked my head curiously. After I pulled whatever stunt I decided to pull that morning on the trains, the girl usually laughed along with me and shoved me teasingly. We shared jokes that nobody around us would ever get, made fun of the normal people in our small world, and assured others that we didn't care what they thought about us. I'd seldom seen Bayleigh like this. She had never been such a mystery.
xxxxx "No, A-Man, that's not it. I guess it's just that...I'm a bit skittish today. You do remember what happens today, right?" She asked, nervously bunching a strand of her ginger hair in between her fingers and twisting it around. And soon as she'd jogged my memory, I was also suddenly on edge. I ran a hand through my own unruly red locks as the realization slammed into me. Today was the day that Bayleigh and I would take our aptitude tests. We would find out which faction we should permanently belong to. Depending on our differing personalities, we'd either leave our Dauntless childhood and choose a new path or remain there to undergo official initiation.
xxxxx"Now that you mention it, yeah. But we've got it figured out, don't we? Despite my tendencies to be random, I've always known that I'd continue in Dauntless. I might not have been the typical muscle-man with dark brooding eyes and a raging temper, but I was bold and unafraid in my own way. Bayleigh was bright and adventurous; I'd naturally assumed that she'd want to remain Dauntless too.
xxxxx "Um...yeah. I believe we do...huh. I'm probably worried about nothing." She attempted to assure me, but I knew better. Something was about to change. I could sense it. The strange foreboding feeling followed me throughout the day and showed no remorse. When I entered the room in which to take my aptitude test, it was like nothing I'd ever experienced. I walked out with an obvious aptitude for Dauntless and took a seat at a table beside Bayleigh. We'd been in the same group, having taken the test at the same time in different rooms. You weren't supposed to ask someone what results they'd recieve and so I didn't. Still...I had to know the answer to one question.
xxxxx "Bayleigh? Do you think you're going to continue in Dauntless?" The words escaped from my mouth before I could think about them. They were rushed and probably wrong of me to say, but Bayleigh acted as casual as ever, keeping her cool and shrugging.
xxxxx"All I'm sure of is that I want to know what's beyond that fence. There's got to be more to this world than this little old city." She said dreamily, her midnight blue gaze trailing off into some distance that I certainly didn't see. She didn't say anything else, but I was caught by surprise when the end of the day arrived. We stood hand in hand at the top of the building that plummeted into Dauntless headquarters when Bayleigh leaned in and kissed me. Despite our matching bravery and best friendship, our lips had oddly never met before. She pulled away at last and let out a deep breath.
xxxxx"Why did you...what was that for?" My mouth was probably agape as she gave me a somewhat wistful smile. I wasn't imagining anything. There was finality to this.
xxxxx"You're insane, Andrew Nathaniel Cole." Bayleigh remarked before running and leaping into the shadowy abyss. And honestly, at the time, all I could think was that I knew I was insane. It didn't take an Erudite to come to that conclusion. It wasn't until the next day at the Choosing Ceremony that I discovered what she truly meant. Everyone is crazy, but that craziness especially shows when you're in love with someone. And it doesn't fade away, even when the one you love disappears.
xxxxx"And I'm crazy, and you're gone." I mumbled as her blood trickled into the deep, rich soil of the Amity. They were the only faction allowed to take multiple trips outside of the fence for the reason of harvesting crops. What she might discover out there was unknown to me, but at least I knew that Bayleigh might get what she wanted.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

chailey~cholly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

siggy save ^^ woot.

Postby chailey~cholly » Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:00 am

happy. free. confused. lonely.

████████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████
┏━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━┓
online - offline - on & off - busy
┗━━ ━━━━━━━━━━━┛

current obsessions wrote:books; favorite books go here
videos; favorite videos here
music; favorite song goes here

important updates wrote:important updates go here
important updates go here
important updates go here
- - -

- - -

- - -

- - -

- - -
chailey~cholly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

won't you fly high, free bird? → ♫ alex montez.

Postby chailey~cholly » Tue Sep 03, 2013 6:00 am

__▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
__Image___Image___Image
__Image
__Image___Image___Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬
████████████████
████████████████
▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

━━━_━━
I'M AS
free as a bird
NOW, AND THIS
bird you cannot
CHANGE.
lord knows,i
CAN'T CHANGE.
oh no, i can't
CHANGE.
━━ ━━
━━━_━━

__▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

__█████████████████████████████████████████

__

__

__

__

__

__

__
___

___

___

___

___

___

___
__█████████████████████████████████████████
    meet alexandra montez. she prefers to go by the name alex,
    mostly because she's always found her full name to be much
    too girly sounding. if she had things her way, this eighteen
    year old girl would dress in leather and shred on her electric
    guitar for hours on end. but let's just say that alex's conservative
    christian mother carissa ever so obviously disagrees with her
    daughter's perspective. although she is permitted to play music
    due to her obvious talent for it, her mom has virtually no idea
    that when she's alone, alex is often practicing solos from songs
    by artists like ozzy osbourne and van halen. her fingers can fly
    over the delicate frets. alex is a true protege, but her mother
    has rendered her of any type of independence. now, alexandra's
    goal in life is to break free. she's tired of being caged and she
    believes you can be christian and still love some good old zz top.
chailey~cholly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

it ain't right if you ain't lost your mind. → jane kelley

Postby chailey~cholly » Mon Sep 09, 2013 10:30 am

Image_Image_Image
Image_Image_Image

━━━━━━━━
      form: © chailey~cholly
      image goes to owner c:

this is just a few
      extra notes for me.
      jane's favorite kind
      of music is country.
      she loves jamming
      out to artists like
      miranda lambert,
      carrie underwood
      and hunter hayes.
      one of her main
      themes is 'crazy'.
      she is based a lot
      on an old friend of
      mine, but honestly,
      what characters
      aren't based on
      yourself or someone
      who left an impact
      on your life? c; anywho,
      for better or for worse,
      this girly is dedicated to
      you, loopy leia. i'll
      always remember you
      as my friend who never
      settled for good
      or good enough~
    ━━━━━━━━
              this unique little oddball goes by the name of jane elizabeth kelley, her infamous nickname
              'zany janie' having originated from her many years accompanying young & wily boy scouts.
              her father is the leader of the local troop and her two older brothers are both eagle award
              recipients, so you can bet that the boy scouts were a huge fraction of this eighteen year
              old girl's youth. because of this, jane isn't the typical fair-haired, crystal-eyed country
              sweetheart. her tomboyways and fiery spirit are two traits that may never change
              within her personality. a normal girl's favorite past times are normally shopping,
              wearing cute dresses and giggling about boys; jane prefers enjoying nature, nerdy
              star wars books and horror movies...and she wouldn't be caught dead wearing
              any shoes except for her hiking boots. she's delirious to the point where most simply
              stop and stare in awe as they watch her zoom through life boisterously. love her or
              hate her, zany janie catches everyone's eye. she's never short on creepy smiles, fierce
              hugs, or very random outbursts. due to her experience outdoors, jane is probably more
              than capable of helping her friends survive their latest venture. the catch? we'll have to
              wish you the greatest of luck in trying to keep jane on track. one minute she'll be explaining
              which berries populous to the appalachian mountains are poisonous and which ones are not,
              and then the next moment she'll be happily skipping off, singing wacky campfire songs at
              the top of her lungs for everyone to hear.
chailey~cholly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me