my characters

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

do you like backround stories?

Poll ended at Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:16 am

yes love them
75%
ehhh
No votes
no i really dont like them
25%

Total votes : 4

my characters

Postby RecklessXRaven » Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:16 am

welcome

well i thought itd be nice to have a place to put mine as u can see im not good at spelling so please dont jude that but i have made characters for years now and im in love with there backround stories so please post your to share with others on this page there is no steeling of characters beacuse im shure weve all workeked verry hard to make them! so have fun.

I would verry much appresheate feed back pm me!

got 100 vews today dec 10 mon! so put matty up
Last edited by RecklessXRaven on Wed Dec 12, 2012 4:47 am, edited 5 times in total.

live to express not impress

call me reckless,im a fun loveing lady and am curently in martial arts.

RecklessXRaven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: my characters feel free to put your own

Postby RecklessXRaven » Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:17 am

will be posting them soon today <3

RecklessXRaven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RecklessXRaven » Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:35 pm

well here is feth i think this fits him well

history
when he was just a lil pup he had a hard life allways out trying to get away from home had an abusive father and his mother was never home. so being alone with his dad well was never a good option. This is why he is now so intraverted lost in thought alone in his world. he helped his mother rase two little ones nieave as they where they both grew up well passabel grades well rounded in fighting just as there brother the two little ones where twins. yet feth could never tell witch one was witch he had helped rase them tho secritly wished he had had sutch a good life he cept the abuse to him self for years. hated his brothers yet cared for them even droped out of school to help care for them not he lives roaming the alps in a quiet little house by him self allway writing stories or sleeping in front of the fire he loved his life now but allways finds it diffacult to remember his old life. he now had no contact with the twins he loved so dearly he was the father he had never had and he belived they took him for granted he still remembers his mother tho a verry careing and nutureing mother he loved her with all of his heart never wanted to see her go but she was killed when the twins where 13 removed he rased the twins on his own intill they where around there 19 birthday nov.12th. now in a less exiting place than new york he is in the alps alone and thats how he likes it.

info
full name? feth uppercoat
Date of birth? dec.23
Male or Female? male
kin? twins mother, rower

personality
likes to be in controll witch is understanding beacuse of his abousive father lost in thought likes to be alone is abel to hold deep conversation and they mean alot to him yet he can not be the happy bubble person people now expect in these day so now lives alone.

apperinces
has blonde hair
green eyes
built with lean mussel
verry attractive
tall 6.3
29 years old
has some tattos on his chest
allway has on that necklas his mother gave it to him.

theme song
i will not bow by breaking benjamin

Watch the end through dying eyes
Now the dark is taking over
Show me where forever dies
Take the fall and run to heaven
All is lost again, but I'm not giving in

I will not bow, I will not break
I will shut the world away
I will not fall, I will not fade
I will take your breath away

And I'll survive, paranoid
I have lost the will to change
And I am not proud, cold blooded, fake
I will shut the world away

I will not!
Last edited by Pandle on Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:01 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: Inappropriate content removed.

RecklessXRaven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RecklessXRaven » Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:29 pm

the twins nick and nate

hisory
the twins where born after there father left there mother wasntreally ever around intill they went to bed there early teens and tweens where verry troubeled every once in awhile going to there dads on the weekends hed never take them any where but theyed allways try they still loved there dad no one knew why maby beacuse he was there perental figure the real one they folloew there dads way getting in to troubel all the time even when alone they knew each other verry well only shareing eachothers thoughts and feeling cloths and well... every thing no one could really tell them apart teachers never knew only there mom and well a freand in middel school there brother was allways nice but they both knew their mom was up to something not home at night barly ever in the day and if so she was alseep there brother hated there dad the didnt know why but never really cared they only talked to each other never wanted to talk to anone elese never really cared about anone but them selves intill they met silver she was quite attractive all the other boys wanted to get to know her but she to was stuck in her own little world alone not really careing she effertlessly could tell them appart and they admired her for that she allways had a thing with twins but no one every really knew why. she cou;ld see inside them that nick was slender more so than nate played better base ball cred more but was still itroverted only for his brother he was the hopeless cause so to say the big guy mussle man he was the blunt the force he was more mussel mass better at football better in sports the other nick was better in school loved to be creative more artistic more of a well gentelmen. they met by haveing the same assinement and had to work together in an out of school thing. silver was allways worried they allways tore at eachother messing around so much so they woulg phisacly inger eachother broken arms fingers just everything they where mishevious allways getting into things nick had more commen sence yet still went along for his brothers sake he knew his brother wouldent stand a chance without him and thankfull would never leave him. they only opened up to silver and she had told them every thing she had had a simerler past so she had understood yet she wou;ld have never know why they didnt leave there father he abused them yet could never leave but they would only spend some time there since they where at there mothers durring the week. there father took it back to court when they where 11 and in 6th grade so that there mother could have them full time nick and nate where just too much of a handfull for him he was still trying to turn his life around and couldent get over feth not being at his will to beat he took most of his new found anger out on nate since he could handel it thats why he was so hard to get to come out of his world but still not realiseing what had happened and still doent know. nick verry well understood but knew seperating nate from his father would be too much to bare but after the court he dissapered no one knew how. the twins went in to a deep depressin now nether parent was really there. but there brother was but thats just wasnt enuf for them so they got into some heavy stuff druges gangs they where vilent and with there personalitys all ready so distructive they where just nightmares for anyone to try to get ahold of them yet silver did she was there they knew eachother since pre kay but didnt really start to talk intill they where 12 she fell in lovewith nick for she also knew the hard ship of the world and understooid it well. she cared for them talking to then when ever she could she loved nick but still cared much for nate. and nate was afrand to loose him brother i mean they where so close never had they let anyone into there lives so she was a big threat to him but he know his brother loved her. they grew up verry close she tryed to keep them out of troubel makeing sports the mane thin there now 19 and a hafe there brother feth left them not long ago so they left new york siler nick and nate they live in a nice little town called sealab thwere are manny starng things there but they fit in well the people there mind there own bussness they live in a two story house more cattage style and feel nice and cozy for the three of them. they are still hard to handel but at least theve got someone to talk to who can tell them appart they still hate to be call by each others names beacause theyre diffrent you know silver is now a writer nick and nate both play sports and are traveling to play but come back after every game to be with eachother. they will not be seperated and thats that .

Being a twin is not always easy
Why is everyone so blind?
I may look like my brother,
But I am one of a kind.

I want to be noticed
For the person that’s me.
My brother is special too,
Why can’t we both be?

We don’t like the same things
We don’t always agree
We are two individuals
Brother and Me.

We share much in common
It’s easy to see—
I am not my brother
And he is not me.

info
full name? nate uppercoat
Date of birth? nov.12
Male or Female? male
kin? feth mother, rower

info
full name? nick uppercoat
Date of birth? nov.12
Male or Female? male
kin? feth mother, rower
/
personality
nate:the musel tank srong unaware of the hard ships of life happy go lucky trubel maker a funny guy center of attencen with out being a snob yet still sucluted and never lets anyone in but his brother. and afrade to lose his brother to silver.
personality
nick:down to earth verry aware of his sutuation yet still stays by his brothers side still likes to have fun and is funny but dose so sencably has a filter on his moulth unlike his brother careing and is abel to hold a deep conversation well.

theme song
nick:flawed design by stabilo

Now, I'm having trouble
Differentiating between
What I want and what I need
To make me happy

So instead of thinking, I just act
Before I have a chance to contemplate
The consequence of action

'Cause I lie and if I could control it
Maybe I could leave it all behind
Yeah, I lie and I don't even know it
Maybe this is all a part of my flawed design

theme song
nate:animal i have become by three days grace
I can't control myself

So what if you can see the darkest side of me
No one will ever change this animal I have become
Help me believe it's not the real me
Somebody help me tame this animal!
This animal, this animal

I can't escape myself
So many times I've lied
But there's still rage inside
Somebody get me through this nightmare
I can't control myself

So what if you can see the darkest side of me
No one will ever change this animal I have become
Help me believe it's not the real me
Somebody help me tame this animal I have become.

apperinces
short black hair
around 5.8
light blue eyes that have magic
age 19
normal attraction

there house and silvers now
Last edited by RecklessXRaven on Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:18 pm, edited 4 times in total.

RecklessXRaven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RecklessXRaven » Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:54 am

this is my beloved silver

history
she has also ha a hard past when she cared for someone she didnt know how to do it right she would be proseved as clingy or too close all she was trying to do was help she was allways a good kid tho. she was in and out of the coulcelers office at school for gettin into other peoplels bussness trying to stick up for others yet becomeing a bullye herself yet she went completly unaware of it she was in the normal grupe of a little more on the trubeled side she was upset most days yet tryed to hide it. so evenchaly she went of on her own she felt she was a burdon on anyone she tryed to help. she really fell hard into love one other time than with nick and his name was alec he was the popular type had some punk style to him witch she liked he was amazingly good at all most every spot and was verry stubborn as was he he allways did things his was and if he was ever put in a place where he didnt know what to do he would thry to laugh it off he was also a class clown no one was or would ever be like him thats why she tryed to hold on to him so much she knew no one would ever match up. and she did so for three years but he was just rude and rude to only her he never realized how much he had hurt her he was just oblivious he was abel to understand she just hever told him every thing she did she thought about him some how he conected with it. she had other freands but most where leaving her beacause eather she was too in to alec more freands with alec than her or she was really changeing to be so much more like alec that she wasnt her self but she felt it was part of growing up. but she really changed from thwe hard metal loveing hard core scene girl to the sportty neard type withch is a really big change. after she was force to get over him whitch she never really did and it was ovious she was told by the rude coulceler to get over him and deal with it. she hated that coulceler oh yes she did she was so rude she didnt understand at all she'll never know how she got her job never. her school was quite messed up tho seeing how it was a public school. anyway she was litlerly force to stop all contact she had with him and he was force to stop every thing with her. it was horrabel she was an emotionall wreak for more than a year it really opened her to the world around her. the only was she was ever abel to express her self was art but she had to hide it she wasnt even abel to draw him, or paint him she wasnt abel to get to the point where she was abel to get over him so how was she supose to she was never abel to talk to him or anything the next day it seemed every thing changed she didnt know who she was with out him she had no reason for being who she was. she had few freands who stuck by her side she just didnt know what to do.she grew up on a farm yes that life she did alot around the house didnt really interact with her parent much with all the land she was takeing alks or just messin around she love her house but her parents where allways talking about mooveing every once in awhile keeping that in the back of her mind witch she hadent really liked. at school she had to play off that she had ever liked alec with ha was allmost impssabel she blamed that for her ever getting into trubel. she had all the motherly charictor trates and some people didnt like that she could argue with anyone she was just that type she could allways tell when something was up with one of her freands and tryed to care for them. she would help them thue things she was allways scard of looseing someone for she saw how fragel life was. one of her close freands had allmost commeted suicide so she was allways looking for a way to help someone she was freands with many but close with few allway terrified of loosing some one . she loved the quietness of the outside of town and wating storms pass thue she was put with nick one of the twins for a project great she thought a trubel maker she just wanted to switch partners she liked to have deep conversations and with one of thoues two ha not gunna happen she thought. but thue talking with nick she saw he was vorabel with out his brother. he was abel to stand his own but seened ackward didnt know how to act with out him. she allmost laught infron of him about it but he seemed to open up evey time they met tho witch she liked she was abel to see his brother nate was the real trubel maker and nick was abel to hold a verry deep conversation and he showed her even with a bad past everything could play out for the better he had sutch a positive out look on life if suprized her and she could read people verry well. so that rarely happened. she looked forward to seeing him every day in class. he was the one to bring her back to her old self even tho he didnt see it. now there older and liveing in a nice little place in sealad she liked it there she incuraged the twins to play sports she was the only one to tell them appart no one knew how she didnt it but she just had a speshal bond with nick. and was closer to him. she just had a thing with twins i gess you could say now back to her self living with them was a joy yet it took her so long to be come her self agen and shes happy nick and nate where apart of it she was still continly worried about them hurting eachother tho. she slowly got the twins to come out of there shell and understood nick and nate nate tryed to act bug tiugh funny happy go lucky but he was just trying to hide his feelings from the world nick more open needed to talk to someone about them.with she was happily there for since there mother was never a good motherly figure she was and she allways tryed to talk them out of doing stuped things but with both of them so subborn it just didnt work. they hung out alot now she was part of there small gupe she tryed to have more freands but it didnt work she was so wraped up with these two it was hard she was quite the artest tho and thats how she made her living with thouse two they all had a shre even tho one of them working could have easly pasyed for it the twins loved there sports and she loved her stiries and art so thats how they kept it the twins where both out for much of the year they both came back to see silver when ever they culd and she understood that they would all talk on the phone early brfore any of them had anything to do it was a nice life tho and she liked it now she could spend her life with nick and thats how she wanted it.

She doesn’t want to see the world,
Hates the life in it.
Just doesn’t want to exist.

She shuts herself away at first,
Away from the love at PACE.
Keeps inside her bubble of pain.
Just doesn’t know how to blossom.

But then one day,
With love and grace,
She blooms and bursts out of her shell!
She learns that bubbles are protection.
Not to hide away in from the world.

info
full name? silver rose atwnett
date of birth? nov.10th
male female? female
kin? brother father mother

apperince
long blong hair
around 5.7
green eyes
age 19
pretty

personality
careing motherly open a good person to talk to loves just to have fun but also needs to have her time to be shut away from everything to think about things and can be verry stubborn

theme song
stormy by headly

Wind blow, rain fall
We've faced it all
There's still some use in trying
Hands up, heads down
Baby if you think there's no way out
Somewhere the sun's still shinning
Dark skies tell no lies
Like your stormy eyes
If it's cold tonight
I'm here now

It's stormy out so baby let me in
I can help I know I can
Together we're never gonna fall
It's stormy now but the sun's gonna shine again
Even the worst storms gotta end
We're better if we weather it all (yeah)
Together we're never gonna fall

Boom, crash all night
You scream, we fight
These words they strike like lightning
Dark skies tell no lies
Like your stormy eyes
If it's cold tonight
I'm here now
Last edited by RecklessXRaven on Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

RecklessXRaven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RecklessXRaven » Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:14 am

sole

history
At a young age he was trchered locked away for months at a time in a family dungen he didnt want to carry on the family tradition and marry a young maden from the luciles family for that his punishment was being held in there familys dungen it was sad yess the only time sole was alowed out was important events that his whole family had to go to balls and such. he was such a gentelmen yet dispite of him being locked up he would have the ladies out danceing till they had to go he loved it danceing was his passion he just loved to see the maden happy but he just couldent marry her he didnet see who she rally was and didnt think she knew who she was eather he wanted her to find her self first so he knew how to handel her but she had also loved another gentelmen so it wouldent have worked anyway. yet his father still punished him they had verry high roles. he was tuck no where to go in his little room he had started going insane around age 14 talking to his little demons of dimise telling him he could get out of it saying just to end it all right there. and hed be out. just like that he never lisened he tryed to keep his sanity yet it wasnt working he said they where just dreams when he was awake but they wornt he hade one in particular who had asked him to join the deamons he asked young sole every day all sole wanted was out but not like that.

he wanted out soo bad he wanted to see the black forest no one had ever gone in and came out thats where the young and the old would travel the one place where the spirets and the people could interact he was told stories when he was younger not to in but it was just his ceriousity that intised him to go he wanted to he yearned for it he wanted but alse he was stuck in and under ground prison cell for eterity. he talked to that demon all the time now really looseing it he called him Nixie he allways wanted him to become a demon too sole promiced him if he was abel to see the forest of shadows then he would he loved the out side so much but stuck in the concreate walls was makeing him go insane or where they? his coffen of doom was just under the forest of shadow so they where abel to interact with him. since at this time he was a king his dad had died but he was forgotten down there no one else knew but the queen so now the steel rods rusting the doors locked with ivy they dont even use that part of the casel now. he tryed to break the bars repetidly then finaly he did the whole world moved on with out him now no one knows how old he is but finaly freed of his prison he set fire to the casel hopeing to kill everyone in it but he was in it. as insane as he is now no one would surive but a little girl dressed as he was in the old time ballroom danceing apperial was cought on fire (his younger hafe sister) also know as Nixie came over and hugged him the fire burned her alive in his hands now he was on fire all she had wispered was go go now to the forest of shodow so he ran as fast as his legs would alow him to that forest he stood at the gates of it on fise burning wanting in he drageged his selg up to the gates and beat them he wanetd in they broke and crushed him he still carreied on crawled in he was in still just at the entrance he tryed to see everything but then he was unabel to go any further the deamons took his sole now hw wonders the forest of shadows takeing any little girls and boys siles that happen to wonder in there he is the gate keeper of the forest of shadow he couldent save his own sister but will now save the other childern who come in by yes killing then to help him in his search for his dead father in the deps of the underneath and had made great freands with the cerburus the gate keeper of hell. still completly insane he wonder forever to be a lost sole.

follow me childern follow me i have everything you want to see for eterity you will be safe with me. i am sole the gate keeper and i would like you to join me in my quest i would love it if you where apart of me your soles combine with mine ener thure the gates of hell and back for you are apart of me now forever a wonderer of the forest of shadows welcom to me we are all a family of misery welcome childern welcome to your dimise.

info

full name? sole
date of birth?unknown
male female?male
kin?nixie his childen of the forest of shadows

personality
was a big show off inpresses the girls a chaming young gentelman but slowly turned insane

apperince
befor he went insane
brown hair
bluue eyes
verry verry hansome

theme song
Come Little Children
I'll Take Thee Away, Into A Land
Of Enchantment
Come Little Children
The Time's Come To Play
Here In My Garden
Of Shadows
Follow Sweet Children
I'll Show Thee The Way
Through All The Pain And
The Sorrows
Weep Not Poor Children
For Life Is This Way
Murdering Beauty And
Passions
Hush Now Dear Children

look my little childern see where i came from the night i my self was turned to a demon now this is my past the place i was from here now with you we are never alone.see the blaze in the distance ,the fire was hot ablaze with love never to be forgot.Image

nixie playing diabolic clockwork
Last edited by RecklessXRaven on Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

RecklessXRaven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RecklessXRaven » Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:45 am

Nixie

history
well she was allways a little demon she had the demon in her since birth cince she was born in the forest of shadows in one of the rooms underground she had a way of being demonic but now nixie is with her brother she leads the little children in and sole keeps them there a horrabel fate but one they can choose to leave

info
full name? nixie
date of birth?unknown
male female?female
kin?the other children and sole

personality
a little trubel maker way smarter then her age one to watch out for devious

apperince
black hair
two toned eyes
odd

RecklessXRaven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RecklessXRaven » Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:55 am

asphix

history
she was left to face the world on her own when she was 11 and the pack got split up in a blizard her pack was her every thing she romed aroung for years intill ending up in the desart and setteled there with some new found freands a new all girl pack riseing. thoses trubelmakeing grils are getting every thing they want and nothing they dont and ofen meet up with a male pack every so ofen so they have there entertainment she has her girl time and is a verry devoted member of the pack

info
full name ?Asphix
birth?unknown
female
kin? none she knows

apperince
blond hair mid length
5.6ish
nice looking

pertsonality
fun loveing city girl type

RecklessXRaven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RecklessXRaven » Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:30 pm

Matt

history
Matt, well if theres anything to say it would be his past is horrendous he was vewed as a monster by manny and thouse who took him on left or where also brought down. my self as a writer his story is one i keep close to me. when this guys was lil one he was adopted it was claer as day yet he still refused to belive it he just couldent age 7 he started to think of it yet he still didnt want to belive it. diffrent nationality was pretty hard to deny, the rest of his family american and he was asian. tried so hard to fit in, in american life short hair work out but he just didnt. he was vilent abusive, he hurt others all he wanted was for them to never leave. but by doing so he was so protective he lost all his freands they took it as being cligy.

This content has been removed

info
full name?Matt korce
birthday?may 28
male

apperince
asian american
5.8ish
musel
slim build but verry strong
black hair

personality
quiet lost in thought constantly ganster type can be nice or not has vilent moods some times gamer

theme
I'm a playa
You not the same
Who to loose
Who to blame
Don't hate the playa
Hate the game
I'm a playa
You not the same
Who to loose
Who to blame
Don't hate the playa
Hate the game
To all the ladies if you playin' throw ya hands up
To all my fellas if you playin' throw ya grands up
This is 4-eva baby having clever thangs I'm a playa
Removed

Removed
Last edited by Pandle on Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Inappropriate content removed.

RecklessXRaven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me