s u n s h i n e; 's characters- fantasy/fandom rp forms

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

s u n s h i n e; 's characters- fantasy/fandom rp forms

Postby thisaccountisempty » Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:38 am

Welp. I decided that Microsoft Word was being too much of a uncooperative butt when it came to housing my charries. Besides, threads are easier to manage~

Please don't post here. This is just a character thread and nothing more.

Character Form Skeleton

None yet. ._.
thisaccountisempty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Chrysanthe Foinika Emmerich

Postby thisaccountisempty » Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:40 am

i'm not normal...

Let's Get to Know You
    Character's Full Name: Chrysanthe Foinika Emmerich

Nickname: Chrys, Phoenix

Birthday: February 28th, 1997

Birthplace: Albany, New York

Now, to Delve Deeper into the Mind...
    Personality: Chrys is an odd, but sweet girl. Her tastes in music, clothing, and just about everything is a little less than normal. Most people usually don't accept her because of this, but when they do, she can be the nicest girl you know. She often tries to be there for people as much as possible, and she likes to attempt to cheer up people. However, her feelings are easily hurt, and she doesn't handle harsh criticism too well. Oftentimes, she bottles up the anger and sadness until she breaks down. Chrys is quite innocent, in the sense that she doesn't understand much about flirting, dating, or just about anything love-related, and is oftentimes oblivious to it. In all honesty, she's afraid of falling in love and getting hurt, after seeing what happened to her mother. Although she is as dimwitted as a goldfish when it comes to romance, she is actually very smart. Her best subjects are scientific fields and mathematics. However, she can be quite forgetful and lacks common sense. Chrys usually leaves doors open and loses her train of thought often.

- Chocolate. Just give her a little bar and she'll be pleased with you for the rest of the day.
    - Animals. She thinks they're adorable, and loves stroking their fur.
    - Sunshine. She loves the warmth of the sun, and will be outside as long as she possibly can.
    - Japanese culture. Everything from the food to the music.
    - Harry Potter.
    - Greek Mythology.
    - Bright colors. They attract her attention very well, and cheer her up.
    - The color heliotrope. It's an odd, not very known color. It's actual color somewhat varies from person to person, and that's why she loves it. One day, she wishes to get heliotrope streaks in her hair.

Dislikes:
    - Driving.
    - Storms. She's not exactly scared of thunder and lightning, but she wants them gone as soon as possible.
    - Extremely cold days.
    - The fact that she puts in lots of fillers in her sentences.
    - Being considered a freak or a weeaboo. She knows that she would qualify as one to every person if she ever talked about it, and that unnerves her.
    - Blood. It freaks her out.
    - Homophobia. She doesn't only dislike it, she hates it with a passion.

Fears: Chrys is terrified of dying, for that means leaving the ones she cares about; the dark, because it's just one of those things that scares her deeply; and being in the ocean for too long, as she's not the strongest swimmer. She's also scared of moths, but not nearly as bad.

History: Chrys' life has been fairly normal, but her family has gone through a few potholes. She was told that her father died in a typhoon that hit several years ago, which she never questioned. Her mother went out and married another man, who Chrys never really cared for. If you were to ask any questions about him, she would just shrug and honestly admit "I dunno. I don't recall a thing about him." When Chrys turned six, her parents divorced and she was brought up by her mother, Diana. Her mother started to go a bit off the deep end, thinking she needed a man to raise her child properly and to be a good parent. Diana soon started to have multiple relationships, some even going on at the same time. To cope, Chrys often went out to explore in the forests and often wandered around town, being lost in her own mind. She often pretended to be the brave princess that acted like a knight and saved everyone from the monsters. Strange beings followed her around a lot, raising the concern of some teachers, and the interest of others. Most other kids shunned her, but she did manage to make a few friends. Eventually, Diana stopped being so "unruly" and started to interact with her daughter more. However, her life changed dramatically after her mother was killed by a Fury and was chased to Camp Half-Blood only two days ago. Chrys is still a touch shaky and mentally fragile.

Couldn't be Here Without the Gods, Could We?
    Godly Parent: Poseidon

Mortal Parent: Diana Rosalin Emmerich

Siblings: A few half-siblings she doesn't know about.

Pets: She used to have a pet bunny she named Sir Stink-a-lot, but Diana gave it away because of the awful smell.

Every Demigod has Their Strengths and Weaknesses
    Strengths: Chrys is quite good with a sword, and somewhat decent at archery. She's also very fast and can be very stealthy when necessary.

Weaknesses: Her mind often goes way too fast to fully comprehend a plan, which results in a few Leeroy Jenkins on her part. She's also terrible at hand-to-hand combat, and relies on weapons to get the job done.

Powers: She is able to summon water from underground or living things, and control it at will. She can also breathe underwater and form air bubbles with a supply of oxygen lasting for thirty minutes.

Fatal Flaw: Chrys' fatal flaw is personal loyalty. She would risk everything to save the ones she cares about, even her own life.

Preferred Weapon: Chrys is okay with any sword, but she prefers a

I'm Sorry, I Can't Tell What You Look Like
    Eye Color: Her left is a green-blue, right is a amber with gold flecks.

Hair Color: She has golden blonde hair with faint lighter blonde and brown natural highlights.

Height: 5'5

Weight: One hundred and fifteen.

Build: Small and somewhat scrawny, with a few bones sticking out.

A Little More Romantic Now?
    Crush: None.

Boyfriend/Girlfriend: None.

Exes: None.

Sexual Orientation: Demisexual bicurious.

Illnesses, Disorders, and/or Disabilities: "I'm not answering this."

Other: Chrys has not been claimed yet.

...in fact, i'm far from it.
thisaccountisempty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me