เผบ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™›๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ค๐™ง ๐™›๐™ก๐™ฎ โ€“ d+f

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

ใ€STORMPAWใ€‘

Postby Lights.Out » Tue Sep 05, 2023 1:11 pm

NAME Stormpaw (Stormflower)
crush
open
mate
none
kin
Fernleap | mother
Smokepelt | father
Cinderpaw | littermate
Ashpaw | littermate

relos

AGE 9 moons
GENDER She-cat (she/her)
SEXUALITY Pansexual

RANK Apprentice
DESIRED RANK Warrior

APPEARANCE Sheโ€™s slightly above average size with grey and white fur and yellow eyes

PERSONALITY Sheโ€™s very bubbly and curious. She loves spending time with others and making new friends. As of right now, sheโ€™s still very immature and still behaves like a kit sometimes. She loves doing all she can to impress her superiors.

HISTORY Most of her life has been normal. Her father, Smokepelt, passed away after being bit by a venomous snake while on patrol.
Last edited by Lights.Out on Thu Nov 30, 2023 11:14 am, edited 3 times in total.
Lights.Out

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: เผบ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™›๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ค๐™ง ๐™›๐™ก๐™ฎ โ€“ d+f

Postby wonpil » Tue Sep 05, 2023 1:13 pm

๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐ž๐œ๐ค !!
( she-cat | warrior | twenty-nine moons | heterosexual )
-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
name | wildkit wildpaw wildfleck
description | smaller than average, slender gray-white shecat with black speckled throughout her fur. she has dark black paws and tail, with large green eyes.
personality | a soft spoken, yet opinionated she-cat. she won't hold backing sharing her own opinions (whether it involves her or not). she is very much a clan-cat pleaser, wanting to be complient with orders and being well liked amongst her clan. her obsession with wanting to be well-liked leads to her taking on more than she can handle (patrols, hunting parties etc), leading her to overwork herself and much to her dismay, having to slow down tasks.
kin | mother: cinderfall father: rabbitpelt no other known kin
history | her mother cinderfall met her fate somewhat familiar to most cats; old age. she was quite an old queen when she gave birth to her only kit(wildfleck). wildfleck was no stranger to her mother, though she only seemed to go as far as speak a few words through her apprenticeship and on, with the occasional sharing of tongues. her father rabbitpelt met an unfortunate fate early on in her warrior moons, dying from a nasty bout of sickness (suspected green cough). whilst she has no known kin left to share the rest of her moons with, it doesn't seem to bother her much. much of the clan she shares similiar, yet trivial relationships with.
relationships dm!

๐ฉ๐š๐ญ๐œ๐ก๐ฉ๐š๐ฐ !!
( tom-cat | apprentice | eleven moons | heterosexual )
name | patchkit patchpaw patchbird
description | fluffy, average sized white tom-cat with black markings around his body. he has a bright pink nose and yellow flecked hazel eyes.
personality | patchpaw is the epitome of a loyal clan-cat. he isn't opposed to overstep boundaries set with other cats he has made(in other words, he is a tattle tail) for the sake of his clan or what he thinks is right. but make no mistake he thrives with his relationships with other clan folk. occasionally he may come off as childish and just another arrogant apprentice, he thrives in learning and deep diving into the miniscule tasks around camp. whether that's get to know the elders tales or share words with the clans medicine cat. patchpaw can be quite serious when needed, but would much rather stick to his lucky-go-heart personality all day long.
kin | mother: mossface father: littlestep siblings: moonkit
history | nothing out of the ordinary, fortunately. he was born to the well-loved mossface and acclaimed (patchpaw acclaimed) clans best hunter in the clans history; littlestep. in which patchpaw is a larger replica of his father, with his mothers eyes.
relationships dm!

Last edited by wonpil on Tue Sep 05, 2023 4:39 pm, edited 3 times in total.
wonpil

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby necrobinical » Tue Sep 05, 2023 1:30 pm

oops! forgot to also announce my reserve--

Mistback, she-cat warrior
Dapplepaw, she-cat apprentice
Snowcatcher, tom warrior
necrobinical

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wonpil » Tue Sep 05, 2023 2:22 pm

( finished my forms! the images arent working on mobile, but they are on pc. so iโ€™ll make them a url if they arent working for anyone else :,). let me know if anything needs to be changed. )
wonpil

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby selasphorys » Tue Sep 05, 2023 2:37 pm

@Lights.Out - Owlsong, Russetnose, and Stormpaw are accepted! Gullsplash will be Stormpaw's mentor.

@wonpil - Wildfleck and Patchpaw are accepted! Russetnose will be Patchpaw's mentor. Your images aren't working for me on pc, so a url would be great. No worries though!

Feel free to post whenever! The roleplay status has been updated with current events and weather.
selasphorys

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wonpil » Tue Sep 05, 2023 2:47 pm

of course! iโ€™ll fix that in a moment. if anyone has a character open that would like to talk to wildfleck or patchpaw when i get a post up let me know! i havent rpโ€™d since 2019 on this site so bare with me x_x hahaha
wonpil

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lights.Out » Tue Sep 05, 2023 3:22 pm

Awesomeee! Iโ€™ll get a post up sometime tomorrow!
Edit: forgot to mention, if anyone would like, feel free to pm me about any relations! Iโ€™m down for whatever!
Lights.Out

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wonpil » Tue Sep 05, 2023 5:31 pm

posted! i was thinking that russetnose could either take up his apprentice patchpaw or sykestar/rabbitsong could assign him on a hunting patrol. whatever is best! ( and wildfleck is open to talk too. )

if anyone wants to discuss relationship/friendships with either let me know! personally or dm wise is totally fine!
wonpil

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby necrobinical » Wed Sep 06, 2023 2:11 am

NAME
Mistback
Mistkit, Mistpaw

SEXUALITY: Lesbian
APPEARANCE: Mistback is a primarily gray she-cat with blue eyes. She has a pronounced white chest ruff, and a scar across her nose. Both her back paws are a shade or two lighter than the gray of her body. She has almost imperceptible swirling stripes, but the color is so close to her coat color it's hard to see them.

PERSONALITY: Mistback is a cat's cat. She's easy-going and kind, but pitches in with everything she's got every day, with that easy grin. It's really hard to get her mad, or even slightly sad. She bounces back from tragedy like a champ. She's also often a shoulder to cry on, or a cat to ask advice of. She isn't the smartest cat in the mist, but she's certainly wise beyond her moons. The only way to ruffle her fur is to talk about her old mate, Thundercloud, who disappeared days after their single kit was born. Otherwise, she's an easy cat to befriend and get close to, and she'll absolutely let anyone into her heart. The second you ingratiate yourself to Mistback, she'll defend you for life.
HISTORY: Mistback's life was... normal. Extremely normal. She was an only kit to her parents last litter before they both retired, so there were few expectations put on her. But she still strove to do her best, because the only things that matter to her are other people and their opinions of her. It wasn't until she was a young warrior, when Thundercloud charmed his way into her heart that things got stranger. Thundercloud was barely older, maybe two moons at most, but to the inexperienced Mistback, he was just as brave and smart as the senior warriors, and he liked her so surely she was supposed to like him back. He was quick to make her his mate, and even quicker for them to have their first litter. He was excited and ready to be a father, while Mistback was more... hesitant. But she still wanted to have kits, so she went along with it. They had a single kit, and soon after, Thundercloud disappeared. Mistback mourned for Dapplepaw's entire kithood, and has only nowadays been more of her old self. It's only recently she came out as a lesbian, some assuming it was from grief of losing the only man she loved.

FAMILY: Elder father Rumblespout and daughter Dapplepaw. Deceased mate Thundercloud.
MATE/CRUSH: Open!
MISC:
- tries so so hard to be a good mom but she's like an Adam Sandler father character in a family home movie in regards to parenting style and Dapplepaw cannot stand it. but she is Trying.
- pretty squat, but she makes up for it with strength and determination
- a real dad of a mom. cracks dad jokes and comes up with bad puns while on patrol to annoy the apprentices with.

- + - + -

NAME
Dapplepaw

SEXUALITY: Demiromantic Asexual
APPEARANCE: Dapplepaw is a gray-and-yellowish-cream molly, with forest green eyes and paler spots and splotches all across her body.

PERSONALITY: Dapplepaw is frank, and frankly, no nonsense. While other cats you can expect gentle words from in times of tragedy, Dapplepaw would just tell you to get over it already. She certainly has. Dapplepaw doesn't like to play around, even when the occasion might call for a little levity. Humor and lightness aren't her forte. You talk to Dapplepaw because you want actual criticism, brutal as it may be. She isn't cold or distant on purpose really, if you ask her to be nice she'll certainly give it a shot, but she simply hates to sugarcoat anything. The world is cruel, and Dapplepaw is only an extension of that.
HISTORY: Dapplepaw never knew her father, and while most cats might've mourned that, Dapplepaw never cared. He must have been incompetent to have died. She doesn't even have a real, strong love for her mother, either, as much as Mistback tries. Dapplepaw was reciting the warrior code and trying to master battle moves before she even left the nursery, and because of it, she's doing pretty well with her apprenticeship.

FAMILY: Mother Mistback, deceased father Thundercloud.
MATE/CRUSH: None, but she's open for cats to have crushes on her. She might not reciprocate but she is very, very competent.
MISC:
- don't talk her, she's in her Sasuke era
Last edited by necrobinical on Tue Apr 02, 2024 8:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
necrobinical

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby necrobinical » Wed Sep 06, 2023 2:14 am

Ohp, also sorry I forgot what I had in mind for Snowcatcher so I'm rescinding my reserve for that prefix. Maybe I'll find my inspo for him later lol
necrobinical

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me