The Not-So-Deserted Fairground (v2) - Discussion/Characters

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: The Not-So-Deserted Fairground (v2) - Discussion/Charact

Postby Consulting_Angel » Wed Sep 20, 2023 6:24 am

Hey!
Thanks for the interest, but at present it is not currently active. I'm not sure when/if it will be again.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Not-So-Deserted Fairground (v2) - Discussion/Charact

Postby Tropicalpeacock » Wed Sep 20, 2023 7:33 am

Full Name:Orrzo
Nickname (if any): Open
Age: Unknown but on the younger side. Think of like a preteen to tween if you will (But much older in reality, he just doesn't really know his age himself really...)
Pronouns:he/him and they/them. He uses both
Sexuality: Non-Binary
Species: Gargoyle
Stall/Act: Security
Appearance: See above. Something of that nature and his body actually is made of stone but his wings are a more leathery like materiel and his sharp claws and teeth are as real as they come.

Personality: Impish, mischievous and quite the sneak at times. He likes to pull pranks and mess with people, especially those he feels deserve it. Usually doesn't mean much harm by it unless he thinks you deserve to be punished in some way and that the treatment should be harsher. A resilient and fierce fighter and takes his job seriously despite often coming off as a bit of a slacker to those who don't know him well. Fun loving, agile, and often quick to anger and tends to jump into action before thinking at times. Loyal to his friends and those he cares for despite his impulsiveness and various antics. Quite hyperactive but tends to also take naps and have to recharge when his energy is low. Tries to act fearless and not show his fears when they come about but, although he wouldn't admit it, he does have fears of his own.

Short Bio: I would say he kinda just stumble into the place but I'm open to ideas and suggestions for this part of the forum. He once actually was just a stone statue but was magically freed and is discovering how to function as an actual, moving, creature.

Other:[/size] Loves to eat and is distracted by anything shiny though he will fight against this tendency but doesn't always win. Has the ability to turn himself into stone as a disguise or if he's frightened or scared. Can change at will but also goes back to stone form involuntarily when extreme exhaustion hits or his energy runs low and things of that nature. In addition, his speech pattern and vocabulary is limited and he sometimes (More often than not) talks in third-person such as "Orrzo hurgry!" and things like that.

(Sorry this too me so long to post here, omggg. As for wether or not to continue, I'd love it but the choice is totally up to you! <3
Quick PSA! Hi. I'm back and ready to RP and please note that, though my replies may sometimes be slow, I'm always here if people need anything. <3 I only request a bit of patience with me and my replies as things offsite become busier. Thank you all for understanding and please stay safe and take care of yourselves! <3

Tropicalpeacock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me